Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (50450 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Court Order Freezing Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Surfaces. / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by arresa: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:
Where are zombies to scream that Bubu has always ignored Fayose.

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

Buhari have tried everything to bring Fayose under his control but can't.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.
[/s]

We care less about your tribal and bigoted tribal sentiments, all we care about is law and order.....

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Babacele:
I'm sure you do not know the meaning of perjury nor do you know the process leading to freezing the account and spewing ignorance in support of a thieving rogue of a governor is a worse crime any sane man can commit. We challenge you and Fayose to go to court or expose the contents of the accounts for the public to see .

Seen and ignored. angry
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by bashydemy1: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.
Just tell me what resources is in Ekiti that will make PMB have much interest in that state? The Population of Ekiti is not up to Alimosho and Ifako Ijaiye combine just 2 Local Government.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by 4rmthewest(m): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Dats gud.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by lumydee44: 12:35am On Jun 21, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

We care less about your tribal and bigoted tribal sentiments, all we care about is law and order.....
If they don't have something on him,they won't freeze his account,you guys should stop backing fayose like he's a saint. He has skeletons in his cupboard too and is only trying to turn the spotlight on himself to put him in the public eye.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by mikolo80: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2016
thesicilian:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Your problems are just beginning under this vindictive APC government.
he go'n learn today!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by ugoxhaxabula(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2016
mejai:
ghen-ghen

but dis APC govt Sef! with all dis blackout Nationwide, where dem see light to frozen d man account? Na wa ogrin

cheesy cheesy I don laugh enter gutter cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Sweetlemon(f): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:

You really sound like someone in tears.
Oya take handkerchief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Ipob future President! Pele tie, Igbos mek una console d future President.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by zomby(m): 3:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose, a complete f00lish man.
He should go and ask people like IBB, Obasanjo, Tinubu and so on...they will all let him know that it is a suicide in Nigeria to f00l around with the number 1 man (a former Military and a Fulani man for that matter).
Fayose is a roasted bush meat, he just hasn't fully understood what he is currently up again. This man will smell fire and pepper all at the same time.

What a brainless coward!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Filmewell(f): 3:21am On Jun 21, 2016
This is be very bad. Intimidation in a democratic govt. Way to win the next election. I just pray killing will not follow
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Princeroyal: 4:28am On Jun 21, 2016
All power belongs to the federal government.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by PastorAji(m): 4:35am On Jun 21, 2016
If Nigerian graduates (who claims to be men/women) could be thinking from their anus, I won't Blame the old men who are in power.

Back to the topic
Why is it only Fayose? I would find out time to see someone close to him that I know to advice him to keep his mouth shut. Mimiko and Wike are not talking for fvvck sake

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Alanguru: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Ajjubhai(m): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2016
It is an inescapable fact that the anti corruption agencies since the coming on board of the President Buhari administration has woken up from its slumber of the years when stealing was not corruption and we are all witnesses to change that is being experienced in our public life, now that stealing is corruption as enshrined in our constitution.It is also a fact that according to our constitution, certain category of public officials are immuned from prosecution while in office and they include the President, Vice President, Governors and deputy Governors.Thus, we all recognize and accept the fact that these category of persons have immunity, but to transfer this immunity to their properties or holdings or bank accounts is what one has been unable to identify where it is stated in the constitution.So, if some Nigerians are toeing the line of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state in crying wolf over the freezing of his personal bank account and not the Ekiti state government bank account as a resultof investigation of irregularities and suspicious transactions by the EFCC as empowered by the Act establishing the commission, may one use this medium to advise the Ekiti state governor to quickly approach the courts and seek the interpretation of the law on the difference between immunity for the governor and his personal bank account which has beenfrozen by the anti graft body.Governor Ayodele Fayose,over to you to dothe needful, because cheap blackmail wont help your cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by dragunov: 5:01am On Jun 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But I thought our presidiotic dullard was ignoring Fayose?, He hates criticism, but he can't escape from it, Let him get ready to freeze millions of Nigerians account.

Certificateless dullard.
So you imagine that what you're doing is criticism, right?
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Wesely01(m): 5:10am On Jun 21, 2016
wealth123:
There is no immunity for stealing public fund. You will get immunity if the money in your account is clean. EFCC has the right to investigate the source of that fayose's money in Zenith. Workers have not been paid and their Governor is staching millions in his account and you are here defending him. Some Nigerians are so shameless. No wonder our politicians always take us for a ride.

See that is where you people are always wrong acting like you are right , which investigation has Efcc done , has he been charge to court and been decleared guilty ? They are methods not just deciding by yourself because you have the power to do so .

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by WELOADEDceo: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by AntiWailer: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:

If he is ready to IMPEACH Fayose like Obasanjo,

He will.

GO AND ask Ladoja
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by morule20(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2016
foolish man, your turn has come, its a pay back time for ur talkative attitude.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But I thought our presidiotic dullard was ignoring Fayose?, He hates criticism, but he can't escape from it, Let him get ready to freeze millions of Nigerians account.

Certificateless dullard.

When we are talking about animals with horns, ordinary snail like your N210.67 kobokobo account is not who they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by SeverusSnape(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

When we are talking about animals with horns, ordinary snail like your N210.67 kobo account is not who they are talking about.
Are you an illiterate?... Why adding Naira to a kobo account?... You must be one.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by okunega1: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2016
You never see anything

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by MrBully: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Ayatullah(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2016
mejai:
ghen-ghen

but dis APC govt Sef! with all dis blackout Nationwide, where dem see light to frozen d man account? Na wa ogrin

For your information, President Muhammad Buhari brought a load of 'Hot' Ice Blocks from the UK!
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Babacele: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2016
mykl01:

Seen and ignored. angry

seen,ignored and you replied? You are very funny........shebi you don see say na Dasukigate naa full that account? una no dey shame .
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Are you an illiterate?... Why adding Naira to a kobo account?... You must be one.

The irony is without a match.

Listen, oh yee of limited scholastic experience.

It's "Why are you adding".

You can never reach the level of my education if you lived 5 lifetimes grin

#EpicFail

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by emerged01(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
abiambo:
nice, support impunity so that posterity can judge you more clearly

Why can't you let EFCC do their work? What is impunity about that? Your own impunity means a sitting governor's act of using immunity to loot? I don't just get the way some Nigerians reason at times. You are here ranting about impunity when senators are there trying to be on life pension. I have no politician to fight for. It's not my business if a sitting governor is been investigated.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2016
zomby:
Fayose, a complete f00lish man.
He should go and ask people like IBB, Obasanjo, Tinubu and so on...they will all let him know that it is a suicide in Nigeria to f00l around with the number 1 man (a former Military and a Fulani man for that matter).
Fayose is a roasted bush meat, he just hasn't fully understood what he is currently up again. This man will smell fire and pepper all at the same time.

What a brainless coward!
who is this toothless retard?
I don't blame u sha, I blame the day u were conceived...
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap and gerrahia!

Your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.