Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round (2966 Views)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
1. you are trying but not enough, first of all you said only members with 300+ post can vote but do you know that many members in literature section don't always comment because they only read story and leave? and they have been here since 2013, even many members are complaining because 300 is too much, many people like to view and leave because they believe what they would have post another person has already post it, so please look into it.

2. during voting you suppose know that those people pointing out the invalids votes like nlelectionwatch and reciprokal and others are derailing and causing trouble, please tell the mods to ban them once and for all so that there will be peace.

3. why are they chatting in the thread I thought is only for voting?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by wilybebsy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na result sure pass now o
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Laveda(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
You're right.

But then

Vote [size=20pt]LANICKY[/size] tomorrow. wink

To everyone who squeezed out time out of their busy schedule to vote for Lanicky, I just wanna say a very big thank you, God bless you all. kiss

#Teamlanicky!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Blayze007(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Guy..Dem no allow u vote? grin
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by reciprokal: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:
1. you are trying but not enough, first of all you said only members with 300+ post can vote but do you know that many members in literature section don't always comment because they only read story and leave? and they have been here since 2013, even many members are complaining because 300 is too much, many people like to view and leave because they believe what they would have post another person has already post it, so please look into it.

2. during voting you suppose know that those people pointing out the invalids votes like nlelectionwatch and reciprokal and others are derailing and causing trouble, please tell the mods to ban them once and for all so that there will be peace.

3. why are they chatting in the thread I thought is only for voting?
You should be banned for supporting e-fraud, shameless Shammer like you.

You opened a thread to complain about people who took time to dig out invalid votes?

And you saw no need to speak out against the hundreds of fraudulent votes?

Shame on you and everything you stand for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by 4rmthewest(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dat 1st rule is flawed.....how can someone that registered since 2015 vote be invalid and a valid vote for someone dat registered in jan 2016 be valid because they have more than 300 posts....so we have to be commenting on rubbish and meaningless topics before we can vote?? That's insane.... Cc: seun dygeasy

1 Like

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Topestbilly(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
They really need to work on dat...

D first round is not credible, too many rules breaking n no penalty
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
reciprokal:

You opened a thread to complain about people who took time to dig out invalid votes?

pls mynd44 Dominique this is an insult
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:
You're right.
But then
Vote [size=20pt]LANICKY[/size] tomorrow. wink
madam shift I nor get ur time

1 Like

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
4rmthewest:
Dat 1st rule is flawed.....how can someone that registered since 2015 vote be invalid and a valid vote for someone dat registered in jan 2016 be valid because they have more than 300 posts....so we have to be commenting on rubbish and meaningless topics before we can vote?? That's insane.... Cc: seun dygeasy

I concur bro

1 Like

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Laveda(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:

madam shift I nor get ur time

grin tongue
We must agree one day..
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by 4rmthewest(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:

I concur bro
it doesn't make sense.
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by reciprokal: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:

pls mynd44 Dominique this is an insult

grin grin grin grin grin Oya, pick up and dust your dictionary. grin grin grin

A Shammer is a fraud. And you, for endorsing fraud, by opposing those who pointed them out, become a chief fraud.

You're a Shammer, man. A thoughtless one without shame.

Go pick up your moral compass.
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by bqlekan(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Active nairalanders are only those that comment frequently. Those in the literature section don't have an excuse, you are expected to encourage the writers whom story you are reading. Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ritababe(f): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
and they should also shift the time to 9 or 10 pm
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ritababe(f): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
bqlekan:
Active nairalanders are only those that comment frequently. Those in the literature section don't have an excuse, you are expected to encourage the writers whom story you are reading. Lobatan!

even if they do the post won't be upto 300 na, make u reason am na
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ritababe(f): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
reciprokal:

that's why the organisers are there, you don't really need to derail the thread.
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by D9ty7(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
bqlekan:
Tell them o
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ritababe(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
D9ty7:
Tell them o
my oga I salute
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Dygeasy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
ritababe:
and they should also shift the time to 9 or 10 pm
Shey you go count the votes?

And i hope you people won't call for our heads when we announce results the next day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Dygeasy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
If you have an account you don't comment with, you might as well not comment not on Miss Nairaland threads since you don't like commenting.

The 300 post threshold is for the greater good. Stop tackling it for your selfish interests.

You need to see the number of accounts that sprang up today for the purpose of voting.

Five year old accounts with just 10 votes? Does being inactive have another meaning other than that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ritababe(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dygeasy:

And i hope you people won't call for our heads when we announce results the next day?

lol what about guys wey they work till 9, or rather let the vote start by 6 so that they can vote before going to work.
as one said he wanted to vote in the morning he saw the thread close and he wanted to vote this evening after work he saw the thread close again
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Blayze007(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dygeasy:

U needn't worry if u are sure UV done the right thing.
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by falconey(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dygeasy:

whether it is credible or not people will still call for your head .

just do what you do.
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by ritababe(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dygeasy:
If you have an account you don't comment with, you might as well not comment not on Miss Nairaland threads since you don't like commenting.

The 300 post threshold is for the greater good. Stop tackling it for your selfish interests.

You need to see the number of accounts that sprang up today for the purpose of voting.

Five year old accounts with just 10 votes? Does being inactive have another meaning other than that?

at least shift am to 200 na
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Dygeasy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blayze007:

U needn't worry if u are sure UV done the right thing.
Who says I'm worried?

Just wondering where y'all are pulling out these thoughts from?
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by Dygeasy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
ritababe:

at least shift am to 200 na
The alternate accounts are too much. lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round by bqlekan(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
ritababe:

even if they do the post won't be upto 300 na, make u reason am na

You cannot be an active member of a forum if you don't post. Here is an interactive forum, it is more than just perusing through the pages and leaving.

And if you encourage the writer, your post go reach 300 landmark

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG / Chai ! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman' S Bum ( Photo ) / 41 Amazing New Realistic 3D Tattoo Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.