Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? (41117 Views)

"For Better For Worse" Is It Supposed To Be Used During Vow? / Polygamy - Insatiable Desire For Multiple Wives / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 13, 2017
nairalandankrah:
. I Hear you member.(lol). i'm not a pastor, neither do i own a church..i am just privileged to hav a lil understanding of Gods word as enshrined in the bible..
i feel, if we've chosen to do wrong, let's leave the bible out of it, instead of trying to twist its words in order justify & or pacify our consience.I Believe the bible is a Holy book. and christianity a holy religion.. jesus clearly stated that when the holy spirit comes, he shall teach his followers all things. including those things "NOT EXPRESSLY WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE"..so dear the question is are you a follower of christ,?, if yes, do you have the spirit of christ?. if sincerely yes, then you'd know that the words 'marijuana, tribalism, cocane, etc are not EXPRESSLY WRITTEN in the bible..
neither is polygamy...maybe what the Bible is telling us is that a thing is not intrinsically evil...it is intent and result that should be the guide.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aposteli1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abra4real:

What are your own views? Suppose you preached to someone and he got saved. Then he comes to you, saying he has more than one wife and he doesn't know what to do (you know, baby in Christ), what would you advise him? Continue living and having sex with them because God and Jesus is love?
No that's when restitution comes in. You have to choose the one that you legally married among them and free the rest. But if you married all of them legally that means you'll choose the first one. But, don't forget that if you have children with the other wives. You must be taking good care of them. Because it's your responsibility as a good Father.
Shalom!!!
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05
achorladey:
My study of the Bible taught me that God
does not approve of polygamy. (Genesis 2:18-24; Matthew 19:4-6) In his eyes, only my first marriage was valid. So I legally registered this marriage and
dismissed my other wives, arranging for their
material needs to be met

MaxInDHouse
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 7:15pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

MaxInDHouse
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

A ju ara wa lo no be ijakadi. We no be mate grin grin grin

Aemmyjah dey even clap for me like this for using your religious organization publications to preach. grin cheesy grin

See utter madness and insanities peddling. MaxInDHouse keep digging and bring out more how I defended this same religious organization before you dreamt of joining nairaland grin grin

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

MaxInDHouse
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Now i know why he is following me from thread to thread.

My comments are really tough in his heart! smiley
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05
achorladey:

A ju ara wa lo no be ijakadi. We no be mate grin grin grin

Aemmyjah dey even clap for me like this for using your religious organization publications to preach. grin cheesy grin

See utter madness and insanities peddling. MaxInDHouse keep digging and bring out more how I defended this same religious organization before you dreamt of joining nairaland grin grin

The clap was in commendation
Your hate is too much
It has clouded your reasoning
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 8:42pm On Apr 05
MaxInDHouse:

Now i know why he is following me from thread to thread.

My comments are really tough in his heart! smiley

Your madness and insanities peddling brains are exposed real time. Oh na even that colleague of yours in madness and insanities peddling that referenced grin grin grin

Join him in digging or are you tired. grin grin grin
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05
achorladey:

Your madness and insanities peddling brains are exposed real time. Oh na even that colleague of yours in madness and insanities peddling that referenced grin grin grin
Join him in digging or are you tired. grin grin grin

Nevermind because now i understand you much better, your salvation is now in your own hands! undecided
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 8:50pm On Apr 05
MaxInDHouse:

Nevermind because now i understand you much better, your salvation is now in your own hands! undecided

Hanged, cover up your brother Aemmyjah in madness and insanities peddling. His folly is as bright as the day grin grin grin

your salvation is now in your own hands

Your salvation is in the hands of your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin grin. The moment you go against them wahala go dey for you grin grin grin
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 8:58pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

Your hate is too much

Madness and insanities peddling brains wants to save his head, lies and manipulations.

@ 7:12 pm you typed

Maybe he was also missing his other wives

@3:23 you typed grin grin

I checked his comments
He was not fully grounded in the faith sha

Why did you type the above

@ 2:15 pm you typed clapped to draw the attention of MaxInDHouse that I was indeed not grounded in the truth by highlighting all of the below...

So I legally registered this marriage and
dismissed my other wives, arranging for their
material needs to be met.

A post I made as far back as June 2016 almost 8 years ago. grin grin grin grin Now you say...

Liar and manipulator. cc: Emusan grin grin

Your hate is too much

To cover up your lies. I don't spread hatred here grin

Attestation that you indeed lied and trying hard to cover up. What a shame added to your madness and insanities peddling brains.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05
achorladey:

Madness and insanities peddling brains wants to save his head, lies and manipulations.

@ 7:12 pm you typed

@3:23 you typed grin grin

Why did you type the above

@ 2:15 pm you typed clapped to draw the attention of MaxInDHouse that I was indeed not grounded in the truth by highlighting all of the below...

A post I made as far back as June 2016 almost 8 years ago. grin grin grin grin Now you say...

Liar and manipulator. cc: Emusan grin grin

To cover up your lies. I don spread hatred here grin

Attestation that you indeed lied and trying hard to cover up. What a shame added to your madness and insanities peddling brains.

I mentioned Max
I then dropped clap emoji

It was in commendation for how you could take that stand on polygamy

Shame in you
Even if you sing a sweet song for a mad man, he will stone you cos he's mad
Old man like you cannot discern mockery from commendation
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 9:48pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

I mentioned Max

Shame in you

Now you have to chase me to save your head grin grin. Save your head from the lies and manipulations of your madness and insanities peddling brains

I mentioned Max

And equally stated Achorladey missed his wives and not grounded in the truth. Where did you get that from?

I would love you dropped your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Since Aemmyjah madness and insanities peddling brains was present in that polygamous family grin grin

Shame in you

I get evidence for your madness and insanities peddling brains with folly grin grin

The reason I would love you drop your madness and insanities peddling brains laced with lies and manipulations now that you know A ju ara wa lo no be ijakadi grin grin

Old man like me knows lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities brain trying hard to change mockery not grounded in the truth to commendation when I see one.

Save your head. I have my reference. Clapping for stupid apostates grin grin grin Continue clapping na fine job. Egbe Awon alatewo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On Apr 05
ettaetta:
I know Modern day christianity condems polygamy and the bible condems divorce, so my quetion now is? If a man has multiple wives and becomes a Christian, what is he supposed to do?

Keep them. He has not sinned.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

I mentioned Max
Shame in you

Aemmyjah may JEHOVAH never allow what has befall this man happen to you and i.

Please achorladey needs help can't you see he is filled with bitterness and regrets all over?

Just leave him because even though you clap for him due to his past standing with God's organization he is ready to curse you because to him it's all a waste of time and energy that's why Paul said:

For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left, but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition. Hebrews 10:26-27

Now i know why he keeps following me from one thread to another criticizing using the smileys excessively to pretend he's happy and always asking me if i'm happy while he's doing all that. Surely he was never happy when they were attacking him trying to destroy his faith he thought everyone feels the same way.

May JEHOVAH be praised for his goodness in our life and ministry.

Please stop quoting and responding to him the same way he's doing just quote the scriptures anytime he quotes you let him interpret it anyhow he feels because the truth is now hurting him badly. undecided
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 8:20am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

Please achorladey needs help can't you see he is filled with bitterness and regrets all over?

Just leave him because even though you clap for him due to his past standing with God's organization he is ready to curse you because to him it's all a waste of time and energy that's why Paul said:

For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left, but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition. Hebrews 10:26-27

Now i know why he keeps following me from one thread to another criticizing using the smileys excessively to pretend he's happy and always asking me if i'm happy while he's doing all that. Surely he was never happy when they were attacking him trying to destroy his faith he thought everyone feels the same way.

Please stop quoting and responding to him the same way he's doing just quote the scriptures anytime he quotes you let him interpret it anyhow he feels because the truth is now hurting him badly. undecided

See prayers coming from the madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

Aemmyjah come and answer Amen to MaxInDHouse prayers. Achorladey is not the problem of your torment, lamentation peddling. The smileys used by Achorladey is now the one advancing your madness and insanities peddling on nairaland.

Yet the same MaxInDHouse typed...

Here is the same achorladey when he is active in the truth you will be surprised to read his comments that are scripturally based and well stated without hypocritical smileys

The cause of your madness and insanities peddling brains is the hypocritical smileys just like one cornelboy abi na Cornelgirl says the emoji I used means something else. The way I use smileys even dey make you peddle torments and lamentations grin

I don't need clap, commendations, shedding of crocodile tears from stupid apostate peddling brains. I don't need clap, commendation from individual who lacks integrity from their madness and insanities peddling brains. One of the thing your madness and insanities peddling brains loves doing is to project your failings and weakness on others such failings including CURSING and ready to lie, manipulate, abuse, insult others. The consequences of the past and present of MaxInDHouse grin

Ask the madness and insanities peddling brains what sin did I practice willfully? he will say I left the religious organization he called man made later called Jehovah's organization. Where in the Bible says leaving Jehovah's [b]organization is a sin. Just one Bible verse. Madness and insanities peddling brains area expertise[/b] is to abuse the Bible to fit their madness and insanities peddling. Accurate knowledge of truth that a man made religious organization set up +/- 150 years ago is the channel of God whose history up till date is filled with lies and manipulations of the scripture grin

That my smileys can bring so much lamentations and torment peddling from your brains is really
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1. You know the evidence behind this question. You lack integrity standing not even from point A to Point B. grin

Projecting your weakness, failures and ways of life on others grin grin

You may believe there’s nothing wrong with what you are doing, but keep it between yourself and God. Blessed are those who don’t feel guilty for doing something they have decided is right.

The faith which you have [that gives you freedom of choice], have as your own conviction before God [just keep it between yourself and God, seeking His will]. Happy is he who has no reason to condemn himself for what he approves. The more you respond the more your madness and insanities peddling get exposed.

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin

Please stop quoting and responding to him the same way he's doing just quote the scriptures anytime he quotes you let him interpret it anyhow he feels because the truth is now hurting him badly

My smileys alone is a serious worry for your madness and insanities peddling brains not to talk of the truth I know about you and your religious organisation which I established based on the madness and insanities peddling on that your thread thatgrin grin

In summary what makes Jehovah’s witnesses the only one practicing true religion is the DECREE of the governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses that members are not allowed to go to war or be involved in politics they are not the true religion based on what the Bible says

Wa bo ninu e.

Liars and manipulators, Achorladey has wives even when they saw the quote his brother Aemmyjah grin grin mentioned 8 years ago to be that of a watchtower I referenced. To hide the folly of his brother Aemmyjah in Jehovah peddling madness and insanities with his brains he wants to use hypocritical smileys as cover up grin grin

Save your madness and insanities peddling brains from hypocritical smileys grin grin. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

He was not fully established in the truth
Small progress, he's already bragging and the commendation from the elders got into his head quickly
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:25am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

Scriptures won't even enter his heart
He's on his own
His own matter is between him and God
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 8:31am On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

He's on his own

Madness and insanities peddling brains whose folly folly got exposed as a stupid apostate peddling brains

Before those who drive you in to this world thought of it. Scriptures don enter my heart grin grin. Na front you go dey meet us you the stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin

He's on his own

Your madness and insanities peddling brains won't stop peddling lies and manipulations about me while I am on my own. grin grin grin

What else from the stupid apostate peddling brains, many problems of your lying and manipulated brains filled with madness and insanities peddling. Make I bring evidence of numerous post about the lies and manipulations in the bold? grin grin grin Caught in his folly grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43am On Apr 06
achorladey:

Madness and insanities peddling brains whose folly folly got exposed as a stupid apostate peddling brains

Before those who drive you in to this world thought of it. Scriptures don enter my heart grin grin. Na front you go dey meet us you the stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin

Your madness and insanities peddling brains won't stop peddling lies and manipulations about me while I am on my own. grin grin grin

What else from the stupid apostate peddling brains, many problems of your lying and manipulated brains filled with madness and insanities peddling. Make I bring evidence of numerous post about the lies and manipulations in the bold? grin grin grin Caught in his folly grin grin

You're too old for this sir
How old are you?
Are you up to 14?
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 9:34am On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

How old are you?
Are you up to 14?

This one don see wetin pass am, he is now glued to me even the words of his colleagues in madness and insanities peddling no enter ear again

grin grin grin

So says the one with stupid apostate peddling brains

How old are you?

Old enough to know how hard you are trying to cover up your folly, lies and manipulations. Old enough to know before Jehovah's organization died and while roaming in the other Christian denomination you belong Jesus died for you grin grin

Are you up to 14?

Your baby sister on nairaland is older than me based on the projections of your stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

He's on his own.
My brother the scriptures are like flaming two edge sword i can see it piercing through his figurative heart {Hebrews 4:12} that's why he's vehemently trailing me from thread to thread desperately looking for ways to explain the scriptures to suit his own thoughts even though he knows that there's no organized people practicing what he wants to apply! smiley
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18am On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

How old are you?
Are you up to 14?

You're getting tough still please give him a breathing space and stop responding to him. undecided
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

You're getting tough still please give him a breathing space and stop responding to him. undecided
Thank you sir
Will do just that

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.