Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76709 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2016
demio007:
Jungle behavior deserves Jungle justice!!!!
if you act like a monkey... You will be treated like one.. Haha.. Nice concept bro.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by sorextee(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2016
this is what im also saying. I bliv its spiritual.

lordkhalifa:
Even as of that, u don't need to celebrate jungle justice, had it been the guy died @ the process, it means u have sow and partake in shedding blood, I have walk into one Guy that stole my rolex watch, laptop and 10k, immediately he saw me, he wanted to ran away, I Beckon on him to stop, he was shivering hoping that I will raise alarm instead I start preaching to him, I advice him to repent or he will endup in sad note , the guy start shedding tears before me, I invited him to my church, he honored the invitation, after the service I introduce him to my pastors, he prayed to him and do some deliverance,
I later lost contact with him, after some years, few weeks ago the guy found me through my facebook, he currently base in canada earning a good salary, he sent some gift to me through DHL when I opened it, it was brand new DELL laptop, watch and few pieces of $100 bill and other stuffs,

according to the Op u said the guy father is rich and had a hotel somewhere, do you think this thing is ordinary At times their are forces behind those incriminating lifestyles, they are not born a thief, there are some black forces behind it , we suppose to be kind to our fellow human being, nothing in this world will make me partake in jungle justice... Money can buy all those things back, but can money bring dead person back to the land of the living

Moral lesson despite anything allow love to reign supreme among us....
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
that's cool I'm also glad you try all you could to rescue him from the hand of irate mob .... say No to jungle justice we are not barbaric
bro.. To tell you. If they hadnt beaten the guy. His dad wouldav bought him out of jail... He got the beating he so much wanted.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by sorextee(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
must someone be proficient in written English, before he/she could own or wear a rolex watch? undecided pls kindly explain further.

hardbody:

Your written English does not depict you as a person capable of owning a RoleX except they just put the label knowing you won't know the difference
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

Can you read?

What did I say?
''you are not a savage, your human, so behave like one''...

Are you sure you have understanding.. Even what you say confuses you. Read and understand biko... See who was calling me a kid. Swerve bro/sis.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

In as much as I don't support jungle justice in totality. But this very one has to happen.

Didn't u hear op say his father is a popular rich man? With our type of police, that guy would have been released without spending a night in police custody.

But now, even if the police will release him as usual,that beatings and humiliation he got off the streets will be enough punishment for him, and will also serve as a deterrent to others planing to rob people.
spot on bro. He neededd the beating. A lot.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Obi1kenobi:
OP is a savage. What pisses me off about many of these savages who perpetrate and support jungle justice is their targets always seem to be small-time thieves and the defenceless. Why don't any of you cowards channel this same rage over stealing to the politicians that have stolen this country for decades? Maybe then, your government wouldn't take all citizens as docile fools.
i'm a savage you say You read me hitting the guy or beating him? You sure say you sabi read? Cos ion know what's your problem here, why don't you channel the same rage you have towards me at the politicians that steal our money ehn?? Y'all just come up with rhetheorical questions that make no sense. So because he's not a politician, we shud pat his head and take him to the police station to be bought out by his dad.... Respect yourself o
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Topestbilly(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Openly celebrating jungle justice is a crime in Nigeria.

I wouldn't blame Nigerians for engaging in jungle justice but not to d point of death, cos if d man was handed over to d police without dis necessary beating, they'll definitely release him without proper judgement..

Nigerians hav witness dis more than a thousand times.

Everything still falls back to d govt.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
AuroraB:
Lol. Not to late to get a Sniper or rope...don't you think? Or shove your suggestions down your orifices, it's clearly not needed here undecided sad

Being rude online won't add any shishi to your life. You can't be confident enough to claim this account if you happen to meet me in person.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorextee:
must someone be proficient in written English, before he/she could own or wear a rolex watch? undecided pls kindly explain further.

Because he doesn't know that many smart Igbo business men that can't even write their business names well are all traveling to and fro over the world making big strides that many good English speaking Nigerian 'literates' are so afraid of making.

Being smart is not about English. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Fmaniac(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
it is wel o,God dey c all d bad bad leaders Fela said it bt dey cald him all kinds of name bt did same evil peeps still pilots d affairs of dis nation
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AuroraB(f): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
AgricSalt:

Being rude online won't add any shishi to your life. You can't be confident enough to claim this account if you happen to meet me in person.
Neither will not minding your business add a nickel to yours. And get lost with your offline life. Ain't meeting you and wont angry. You got a life offline yet you got time to quote one where there's no familiarity before and on a comment that ain't attributed to you undecided
Scoot off, you distracting me sad
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
AuroraB:
Neither will not minding your business add a nickel to yours. And get lost with your offline life. Ain't meeting you and wont angry. You got a life offline yet you got time to quote one where there's no familiarity before and on a comment that ain't attributed to you undecided

I only called your attention to remind you that such words, however well deserved they may seem, are not worth celebrating.

I don't know why your being brash and bumptious. You said I'm not minding my business. You are forgetting three things.

1. You quoted the op's comeback, cheering his deamining words against a woman that wasn't referring to you.

2. When you wrote "see fatality!", it was obviously with the intention for us -the other users of this public forum- to see it.

3. This is a public forum
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
AuroraB:

I only called your attention to remind you that such words, however well deserved they may seem, are not worth celebrating.

I don't know why your being brash and bumptious. You said I'm not minding my business. You are forgetting three things.

1. You quoted the op's comeback, cheering his deamining words against a woman that wasn't referring to you.

2. When you wrote "see fatality!", it was obviously with the intention for us -the other users of this forum- to see it.

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorextee:

The answer to your first question is No Sir. That answer obviates the need for answering Question B.

I hope we are square. Have a good day Sir.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AlanSugar(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Openly celebrating jungle justice is a crime in Nigeria.

Go and hang!
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Ezionye(f): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
grossintel:
Yes I carry 4 phones around because I use 4 different lines.

Please ur location and route? I promise to steal only two. sad
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AuroraB(f): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
AgricSalt:

2. When you wrote "see fatality!", it was obviously with the intention for us -the other users of this forum- to see it.

For same reasons you listed, I maintain you are not minding your business. Now, I see it's not in you. The person I quoted and the 'woman' are less concerned while you here have been ranting. Don't think I need your correction, heck, who are you And who do you think you are? Buzz off, will you angry. Abi bomb dey your head undecided
BTW, I'm not new on here if that's what your mind is telling you cool.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
AgricSalt:

Because he doesn't know that many smart Igbo business men that can't even write their business names well are all traveling to and fro over the world making big strides that many good English speaking Nigerian 'literates' are so afraid of making.

Being smart is not about English. Don't mind him.

Bros, I won't antagonize you. I won't even argue with you. You may be right, or even wrong, but I won't ever argue with you. You may not know why and i probably won't tell you, but let's leave it at that for now.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ezionye:

Please ur location and route? I promise to steal only two. sad
grin fine girl, that is if I don't steal your heart first. kiss
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
hardbody:

Bros, I won't antagonize you. I won't even argue with you. You may be right, or even wrong, but I won't ever argue with you. You may not know why and i probably won't tell you, but let's leave it at that for now.

lol. I am sorry for whatever made you talk like this. Hardbody I mean am o, I'm sorry.

I commented because I don't like when people think that we must be well spoken to be smart or rich.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AlanSugar(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!

****What did you expect the op to do, look for the nearest politician and mop rather than wait for this day to report what happened to him. How many politicians have you as a supposedly intelligent Nigerian harassed for having stollen from you while the rest of us lick their asses according to this super silly post ****

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
AuroraB:
For same reasons you listed, I maintain you are not minding your business. Now, I see it's not in you. The person I quoted and the 'woman' are less concerned while you here have been ranting. Don't think I need your correction, heck, who are you And who do you think you are? Buzz off, will you angry. Abi bomb dey your head undecided
BTW, I'm not new on here if that's what your mind is telling you cool.

AuroraB? Well, let me give you this final chance to express yourself without being rude.

Your last chance
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
AgricSalt:

lol. I am sorry for whatever made you talk like this. Hardbody I mean am o, I'm sorry.

I commented because I don't like when people think that we must be well spoken to be smart or rich.

Not a problem at all. Interestingly, you are even right. I just needed to stir the hornet's nest, and did and enjoyed the time i spent in traffic responding to the people that were engaging with me. Have you noticed I have since stopped fighting that point? Life is too short my bro. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AlanSugar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
steppin:
Op, for your mind he deserves the jungle justice meted out on him abi?
If God ain't as merciful as he is, I'm sure he would snuffed the life out of your unforgiving body.

Chisos! When did armed robbery become a "forgiving act"?! Nigerians, arise. Take up arms and kill your fellow beings while robbing them of their cash and valuables for you shall be forgiven so says mofosteppin! Some people sick pass this country, ah swear!
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by buharisbae(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
AlanSugar:

You are a triple dumb ASS fella and the facts surrounding your illiteracy can Not Be contested. What did you expect the op to do, look for the nearest politician and mop rather than wait for this day to report what happened to him. How many politicians have you as a supposedly intelligent Nigerian harassed for having stollen from you while the rest of us lick their asses according to this super silly post of yours? Imb'cilic armed robber girlfriend! It will be you and your boyfriend's turn next. Stewpiid!

so with all u just typed u support jungle justice men illiteracy is a disease that is killing Nigerians people like u are suppose to be citizens of Kenya just look at ur self
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by skypeople(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Hbuyosh(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:

so with all u just typed u support jungle justice men illiteracy is a disease that is killing Nigerians people like u are suppose to be citizens of Kenya just look at ur self
Kenyans are civilized pipo most of whom do not condone mob-justice. We do not need that gentleman here.

Peace
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AuroraB(f): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
AgricSalt:

AuroraB? Well, let me give you this final chance to express yourself without being rude.

Your last chance
I quiver in fear embarassed Show me something, why don't you undecided #bolllocks angry
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
AuroraB:
I quiver in fear embarassed Show me something, why don't you undecided #bolllocks angry

Of course you should be afraid. With reason!

Well let me dash you another chance.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by AuroraB(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
AgricSalt:

Of course you should be afraid. With reason!

Well let me dash you another chance.
Onye kee wu onye undecided. Ja danu angry
*ignored henceforth* cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.