Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76705 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
AuroraB:
Onye kee wu onye undecided. Ja danu angry
*ignored henceforth* cool

Are you begging me in French?
I know is not the most humble way, but I forgive you sha
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
ORIGENAL:
I no no say e go pain u like dis o! But am not referring to u nah...
I saw lots spam from you+..... Didnt get the mssg. I dey very sorry sir.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Vaxt:
for his boys to bail him & revenge abi, I de suspect you
carry your matter put 4 calabash abeg use the next door.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Vaxt(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

carry your matter put 4 calabash abeg use the next door.
go rob first I go tell them make them no beat u, police go come with fried meat n hollanda yogurt celebrate u, u hear
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by abigail4luv(f): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by lordkhalifa(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
nevetsibott:
bro.. To tell you. If they hadnt beaten the guy. His dad wouldav bought him out of jail... He got the beating he so much wanted.
according to Op he said the guy is from wealthy family, his Dad can afford all the luxuries and comfort but why is he a petty thief/pickpocket This is 1million question we need to ask... Some of this things are not ordinary, they mind be forces pushing him to steal.... Blood is sacred to God, I'm not instituting that he did a good thing, but why not take him to the police without beating him Why most we Nigerian behave as if shedding blood is nothing to us... I hate jungle justice and nothing will make me partake in it, even if the person steal my billions or in the process of robbing kill relative if caught I will never partake in taking his life
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Fourwinds: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Openly celebrating jungle justice is a crime in Nigeria.
look when I was in school we beat thief to coma... even there was one dat was beaten until he gave up a hot poo poo.... immediately he was given broom and water to sweep his nonsenses.... if all of us dey steal who go work to steal from.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Fourwinds: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
I saw lots spam from you+..... Didnt get the mssg. I dey very sorry sir.
how do u normally terrorize Vagina.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fourwinds:
how do u normally terrorize Vagina.
Pm me for futher Details...
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by BushDoctor123: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

So his family can afford it to bribe the police? And he was just stealing for fun?
You just can't tell, he might be a kleptomaniac.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fourwinds:
look when I was in school we beat thief to coma... even there was one dat was beaten until he gave up a hot poo poo.... immediately he was given broom and water to sweep his nonsenses.... if all of us dey steal who go work to steal from.
damn!!! What school is that?? You guys are badt o.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by dammieco(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Karma!!! See What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago

Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
I dunno why I decided to walk home today. I didnt know God was leading me to one thief who robbed me of over 20k and my android. That sweet phone. Opposite adeyemi college of education, a little distance into the opposite street. I saw students running out of their houses to a place. I decided to do aproko for the first time in my life. I went to look.

I saw a guy inside mud water, beaten and battered with Adeyemi boys still beating him. Shuuu? Wetin dey happen here? I just decided to look at his face before I left then I realised he was the same guy who robbed me some months ago. When I saw him, I raised an alarm that he had robbed me too... Someone shouted ''this is the fourth person testifying o, and you said he's not a thief'' ... Immediately, the boys flung into the water beating everywhere beatable on the guy. Hehe.

He had tried to steal one of my old classmates atm and purse when she raised an alarm, and then people came out and some recognised him... Then the bashing started.

Hehe, I'm just smilling as I'm writing this. The guy was pumping his chest as if he was about to die.. Lie!!! Immediately he saw a space, he ran! Like flash, a guy had already jumped on him from behind. Over 15guys pounced on the thief at once. They dragged him back into the mud water then ripped off the mumus clothes... Boxer inclusive. Hehehe... grin grin . The mumu was begging. Mehn, he was beaten like.... Stoned like..... Ion know. wood was smashed on his head,.... ''you dey steal for student area!!'' one guy said.

They sha paraded him around the street before calling the police. Imagine sev, the guy was begging me to beg the mobs to release him saying he wud return my phone and cash. See idiot. The baga was even covering his john thomas until they found one better stick to smash on those dirty hands of his. My regret is that I was wearing black and white shirt and sneakers... I would have beaten mine too... Buh, the beating he got is enough sha.... I'm now at rest. Atleast all my articles on the android have been beaten out of his thin skinny body....

And guess what guys?? He's the son of a rich man who has hotels in Ondo. I won't mention his name... At the mention of this by a guy who knew him. the mobs descended on him again... This time with weapons. Then everyone feared when the alpha student of the street came around fuming, after stoning the guy with a stone the size of the big sized semo I ate tonight, he called the police. ''na you dey disturb my people here! You! You be the Idiot wey me and my guys pursue that night!!!''.. And some mumu girls were crying that they shud pity him. Just imagine.

I left there sha after enjoying myself enough and getting some digits! cheesy.. i'm at home just smilling. Baba God planned it well. I never knew I was walking to see an old friend.. Haha.

Adeyemi boys! I hail you guys! You're the real deals.
the bottom line is that you saw his John Thomas
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
dammieco:
the bottom line is that you saw his John Thomas
I saw it and I saw it 'good' .. Lol grincheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by sorextee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
ewww mehn. u saw it good seun, come and see some gay movement going on here.

NevetsIbot:
I saw it and I saw it 'good' .. Lol grincheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
sorextee:
ewww mehn. u saw it good seun, come and see some gay movement going on here.

lol.. who is gay? You bera warn yuaself. I'll knock you out
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ThugBoy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
riczy:
Hw many politician have u burnt, iti! d real thieves.

Go ask google

Na when theif rob your important things u go know say no mercy for them,just they there they QUoTe people till u fall victim.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ThugBoy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
jedimindtrix:

Are you serious or just an idiot?

waste of sperm, then for used condom for your matter idioter looking for who to quote
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ThugBoy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
jedimindtrix:

You are the idiot.

Are you serious or just an idiot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.