Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76706 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Junior66(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Even as of that, u don't need to celebrate jungle justice, had it been the guy died @ the process, it means u have sow and partake in shedding blood, I have walk into one Guy that stole my rolex watch, laptop and 10k, immediately he saw me, he wanted to ran away, I Beckon on him to stop, he was shivering hoping that I will raise alarm instead I start preaching to him, I advice him to repent or he will endup in sad note , the guy start shedding tears before me, I invited him to my church, he honored the invitation, after the service I introduce him to my pastors, he prayed to him and do some deliverance,
I later lost contact with him, after some years, few weeks ago the guy found me through my facebook, he currently base in canada earning a good salary, he sent some gift to me through DHL when I opened it, it was brand new DELL laptop, watch and few pieces of $100 bill and other stuffs,

according to the Op u said the guy father is rich and had a hotel somewhere, do you think this thing is ordinary At times their are forces behind those incriminating lifestyles, they are not born a thief, there are some black forces behind it , we suppose to be kind to our fellow human being, nothing in this world will make me partake in jungle justice... Money can buy all those things back, but can money bring dead person back to the land of the living

Moral lesson despite anything allow love to reign supreme among us....
May God bless you abundantly. You displayed the attitude of a Christian there de same way we were taught by christ. I hope ur story inspires other people.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Vaxt:
no let police de look u with both eyes, make ur hand wey u de use de type no put u 4 trouble, u read this story n u get mind de write ds rubbish. I pity u
when you assist the law to seize a suspect, then you hand him over to the appropriate authority for prosecution. We are done here man.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2016
ORIGENAL:
There's what we called JUNGLE JUSTICE remove ur hand in any CRIMINAL ACT. Be WARN!!
qoute where you got that from? when you assist the law to seize a suspect, then you hand him over to the appropriate authority for prosecution. Gerratt here man, those who give you fork are overthere. Pick one kwuikwuli by the door. Chew it. Thats right kiddo.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!

I'm sure those politicians u ar calling started like this. .. . like play ....like play ..

so if to say them receive this kain beating them for gasi
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Federal Beating

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
you lack social orientation , Lol I spent all night studying both dictionary and encyclopedia to uncover invectives that i will use to abuse you ! Have you seen how useless and hopeless you are Do you think everyone is as jobless as you You can stay online 24/7 with free mb bulling people just to keep ur useless self busy, charlie I don't have that spare time to waste, shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency."
Yeah I can afford to put food on your table without having headache until u die, gaudy Internet-
addicted spawn of a mad scientist,Dissolute Nairaland addicted nauseating assault on the senses. ,u are awkwardly stupid social inapt

Go and find something doing and liberate your family from abject poverty dunce

I just noticed you are an 'AVENGER' and it's all falling into place now. Please could you in everyday english explain the second paragraph of your paranoid vituperations?

When you are done, carry your wealth and move over to the next person. I will read but will not favour you with a response, trust me. I don't banter or engage with mental liliputians, not when they come across as demented as an average avenger that will do everything to despoil his homeland in the name of attacking the wider public.

You have had your day, enjoy the recognition i have accorded you. Let me, on the other hand, earn my honest pay.

We know who the braggard is, right now. So run along.......
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2016
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS A CRIMINAL ACT. BEWARNED. if the guy die nw.. people go run,,,,, cry cry cry cry
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by lordkhalifa(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Junior66:

May God bless you abundantly. You displayed the attitude of a Christian there de same way we were taught by christ. I hope ur story inspires other people.
I'm certain it will inspires people, because if you can't give life there is no need of taking it. . . . Anyone shedding man’s blood, by
man will his own blood be shed, for in God’s
image he made man." (Genesis 9:5, 6) If animal
blood (representing animal life) was of sacred
significance to God, obviously human blood
had a sacred significance of even greater value.

I'm not a stunt christain but I knew some certain things in God that was a great benefit to me
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by kenoz(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Choi shocked

Everyday is for the thief
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
steppin:
Op, for your mind he deserves the jungle justice meted out on him abi?
If God ain't as merciful as he is, I'm sure he would snuffed the life out of your unforgiving body.

Eehh bia Stefun abi na slippers ba dat ur name ,Dat person is not God and his never related to God or his ununna so pls hold it oooo ....nke onye metere owelu isi ya bulu...

Na only the okponu ds change of Bulhari dey affect ? why you gan never go steal .......We should be thanking God he wasn't killed or burnt .

so biko I take God beg u ,,,,, let us leave the trash for LAWMA[s]
steppin:
Op, for your mind he deserves the jungle justice meted out on him abi?
If God ain't as merciful as he is, I'm sure he would snuffed the life out of your unforgiving body.

Eehh bia Stefun abi na slippers ba dat ur name ,Dat person is not God and his never related to God or his ununna so pls hold it oooo ....nke onye metere owelu isi ya bulu...

Na only the okponu ds change of Bulhari dey affect ? why you gan never go steal .......We should be thanking God he wasn't killed or burnt .

Talking of Mercy too, Do you think he always has dat on his victims or is he forbidden to show mercy

so biko I take God beg u ,,,,, let us leave the trash for LAWMA. Porice
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2016
grossintel:
20k and Android phone opsson angry Op I was robbed my Asus laptop 80k and 4phones iPhone 5s inclusive. I neither rained curse on the guy or wish him dead God knows I only asked God to help him change. I believe if God let's you get robbed he has plans of replenishing your losses and even more. Why not do the same than encourage this brutality? If he dies will you be at rest with yourself? I don't believe anyone was born this way.

Please can u send ur address to me so dat I can come and visit u pls .....

Mtcheeeeew if to say ppl no dey here I for sand u beta slap .

You have more than enough so keep praying for them as the harding up in the thievery.... nonsense ....see him mouth like person wey chop aki na ukwa
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
victorazy:
See the guy six pack, that shows that he has been wasting his moni on servicing women in the hotel.

I hope its the same story we read or you read yours from bottom to top ? or na only pishure u see look??

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by lordkhalifa(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
hardbody:

I just noticed you are an 'AVENGER' and it's all falling into place now. Please could you in everyday english explain the second paragraph of your paranoid vituperations?

When you are done, carry your wealth and move over to the next person. I will read but will not favour you with a response, trust me. I don't banter or engage with mental liliputians, not when they come across as demented as an average avenger that will do everything to despoil his homeland in the name of attacking the wider public.

You have had your day, enjoy the recognition i have accorded you. Let me, on the other hand, earn my honest pay.

We know who the braggard is, right now. So run along.......
why hyping your suffering, anger and grievance on me as if I'm your father Well is not your fault the hardship average Nigerian are experiencing is really tormenting you, engage ur spare time on some meaningful things than staying online 24/7 looking for whom to bully, ur character are unquestionable, ungrateful nosy, prying idiot who likes to interfere in other people’s business, Showy loud
prat with low intelligence , numpty Arrow without common sense, ur intelligence is my common sense, Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window , do me a favour and swerve
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
victorazy:

With this ur face and mood, ur connotation shows that u for kill the guy sef. grin

Walaahi
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016
phrenology:
I used to be against this act called jungle justice but after my last 2 ordeal in the hands of this criminals that call themselves humans, I have come to the conclusion that no criminal deserves my Mercy. If only you know the pains these guys causes people you won't be here talking rubbish. After working hard for your money you decided to get yourself a nice toy which you can play around with then some rift Raff who wouldn't want to work but derives joy in dispossessing others their off their belongings will just come and pick at you and within seconds all you laboured for is just gone.
Now tell me, am I supposed to start a society with such being? You know what it feels to lose 2 bikes to criminals (stolen last 2 weeks. Picture attached at the end of this post)? Not to talk of a car? Now what kind of heart disease you think I have for this people?
Before you begin to on sanctimonize me on who the real thief is between these guys and the politicians let me remind you that their is what we call 'collective wealth and 'Personal wealth' with the first belonging to the whole nation while the latter belongs to an individual. So if a politician steals, it's on all of us and it is our duty to make that call.
Am not sorry that I feel nothing for him, in fact he didn't get what he actually deserves.
NB: This is the second bike I have lost to this criminals in the space of 9 months. The first one was the same model with the one below but the colour is white.

Nna ndonunu ozugo oooo .... ogadimma
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
olaasiwaju:
Why are we so wicked for nija, because he steal una stuff, which of you all wey neva steal before in his/her life wey make una beat the pøor guy mess up this way, EFCC sef no treat our looted leaders this way. May Almighty Allah forgives us all that judges this guy cases.

Will you get out of here before I open my eyes
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by zinnywonders(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2016
May God help us...Amen.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Emrys16(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and? Guy. Leave that one. The guy deserved more than that

Comfirm
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
[s[s]]why hyping your suffering, anger and grievance on me as if I'm your father Well is not your fault the hardship average Nigerian are experiencing is really tormenting you, engage ur spare time on some meaningful things than staying online 24/7 looking for whom to bully, ur character are unquestionable, ungrateful nosy, prying idiot who likes to interfere in other people’s business, Showy loud
prat with low intelligence , numpty Arrow without common sense, ur intelligence is my common sense, Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window , do me a favour and swerve
[/s][/s]
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Taryur3(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

Jungle justice should never been an option. End of the discussion.
That is my first car, I used discussion continues after, .stealing shouldn't be an option for the unemployed youth too .thanks
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by s4short: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Kgdavid:

see, that is your problem. you have been licking ass too much grin

simple reality is that politicians are not available to be beaten. And what is the correlation between a thief in Aso Rock and the one that has been caught in the streets? is he no less a thief? Should he be set free on the grounds of unfairness? The people he robbed, are they immune to feeling their loss because politicians are stealing too?

having said that, i am strongly opposed to the act of jungle justice as it is barbaric, illegal and criminal, and brings out the worst in men.

Nobody said petty thieves should be set free, they should be handed over to the police and should face the law like the big thieves do, not for every and anybody to pour their frustrations on them because if you understand that the person stealing phones and other items is in a far worse state (psychologically and emotionally ) you will feel more of pity for him or her after the initial anger has settled.

All those who choose to beat petty thieves and bow down or hail the big thieves (corrupt leaders) are simply cowards and hypocrites, because whatever motivates them to beat a petty thief should intensify in the case of a bigger thief.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Vaxt(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
when you assist the law to seize a suspect, then you hand him over to the appropriate authority for prosecution. We are done here man.
for his boys to bail him & revenge abi, I de suspect you
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Kgdavid(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2016
s4short:

Nobody said petty thieves should be set free, they should be handed over to the police and should face the law like the big thieves do, not for every and anybody to pour their frustrations on them because if you understand that the person stealing phones and other items is in a far worse state (psychologically and emotionally ) you will feel more of pity for him or her after the initial anger has settled.

All those who choose to beat petty thieves and bow down or hail the big thieves (corrupt leaders) are simply cowards and hypocrites, because whatever motivates them to beat a petty thief should intensify in the case of a bigger thief.

In my post, it is very clearly stated that i do not appreciate jungle justice. That being said, hope you know that that very same thief would not, in his desperation to get away, hesitate to give you such a beating himself?

Hope you realize that these petty thieves often steal from people who are only marginally better off than them emotionally and psychologically? Had it been they were stealing from the so called big thieves, i guess people would be less prone to manhandling them.

But they instead roam the streets looking for the weak and vulnerable to deprive of the little they have. In fact, as i am typing i am beginning to see sense in jungle justice. undecided
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by dickoflife(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Wetin do am?
ladyF:

Your moniker tho... shocked
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are not a savage, you are human so behave like one.
true. I'm not a savage. If not i wouldav beaten him to death. Now are we done here? Take your scrawny asss off my thread please
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I understand
Some people can be annoying, if you don't like a comment or a thread.. Move to the next one
Instead dey will start insulting for no reason at all
Don't mind them jare. They read backwards. I was banned for trashing the girl grin two days ban! So.. Here's my alternate account.

streetzdreamz:
talking sense into some people is like talking to a wall,human wants is definitely insatiable i hope you know that,so let em talk,you did nothing wrong in telling the crowd u were once a victim,hell,you didn't even beat d guy,what exactly were people expecting?a chilled drink with a snack for the thief while you await the police??just ignore em,this aint murder the fellow who mentioned aluu4 didnt read this story well enough,and op you are good,would love to read a piece from you someday.
It's surprising how some people here still insult me after reading that I took no part in the beating.
Thank you bro... A piece of mine is in progress on NL now. Altho school work and all has been delaying it.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ORIGENAL(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
qoute where you got that from? when you assist the law to seize a suspect, then you hand him over to the appropriate authority for prosecution. Gerratt here man, those who give you fork are overthere. Pick one kwuikwuli by the door. Chew it. Thats right kiddo.
I no no say e go pain u like dis o! But am not referring to u nah...
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Originalsly:
Spare the rod and spoil the child........is the first time in his life the rod wasn't spared. He deserved it...I'm sure his life would now find a different road.
tefore nko. Even if he's bailed, he will forever remember this day.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2016
spiralwedge:

I pity you. You and all your Adeyemi boys are so barbaric and you are not even ashamed of yourself. To think you are reveling over impunity, taking laws into your hands and displaying same conspicuously on social media for the whole world to see is sickening.

Nigeria still has a long way to go.
wwe do not need your pity. I'm glad it irks you. Until what you've worked on for three years at night gets stolen before you understandd how i feel....
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Omo see Vexing.......but OP your school guys fvuck up OO... So una no get tire and petrol for there?.

when them girls were begging that he shuld be spared. They oughtta have broken his hands. Lol.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by nevetsibott: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2016
goodfornothing:
If that man had been killed you wouldn't be here today.
you say?? Did i touch him? Guy read o.... Did i even stone him? When they didnt tie myy leg down there. Leave that thinng jor
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
nevetsibott:
true. I'm not a savage. If not i wouldav beaten him to death. Now are we done here? Take your scrawny asss off my thread please

Can you read?

What did I say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.