Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76710 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by lordkhalifa(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Even as of that, u don't need to celebrate jungle justice, had it been the guy died @ the process, it means u have sow and partake in shedding blood, I have walk into one Guy that stole my rolex watch, laptop and 10k, immediately he saw me, he wanted to ran away, I Beckon on him to stop, he was shivering hoping that I will raise alarm instead I start preaching to him, I advice him to repent or he will endup in sad note , the guy start shedding tears before me, I invited him to my church, he honored the invitation, after the service I introduce him to my pastors, he prayed to him and do some deliverance,
I later lost contact with him, after some years, few weeks ago the guy found me through my facebook, he currently base in canada earning a good salary, he sent some gift to me through DHL when I opened it, it was brand new DELL laptop, watch and few pieces of $100 bill and other stuffs,

according to the Op u said the guy father is rich and had a hotel somewhere, do you think this thing is ordinary At times their are forces behind those incriminating lifestyles, they are not born a thief, there are some black forces behind it , we suppose to be kind to our fellow human being, nothing in this world will make me partake in jungle justice... Money can buy all those things back, but can money bring dead person back to the land of the living

Moral lesson despite anything allow love to reign supreme among us....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by willibounce1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
20k and Android phone opsson angry Op I was robbed my Asus laptop 80k and 4phones iPhone 5s inclusive. I neither rained curse on the guy or wish him dead God knows I only asked God to help him change. I believe if God let's you get robbed he has plans of replenishing your losses and even more. Why not do the same than encourage this brutality? If he dies will you be at rest with yourself? I don't believe anyone was born this way.

What rubbish are you saying, pray for a thief to change? The beating is enough prayer for him. That beating will work like a miracle.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
3kay945:

Comon guy, the silly girl you quoted is just a baby , you shouldn't have to be this harsh on her.

I dan relax na... Those guys beat am well enough.. students wey dey manage their food and cash, this one dey steal there. He get mind
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Taryur3(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Two things I hate most in my life is when a married person is cheating and a young lads is...stealing or robbing..Sincerely...do you guys expect him to be celebrated and later hand him over to the police? He deserve the beating abeg...you will hate thieves if you are once a victim.....but come ooo...this OP can lie small...you mean the first time you gonna do approco in your life...common....were you not born in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by BizBloke(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Speechless.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Kgdavid(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!

see, that is your problem. you have been licking ass too much grin

simple reality is that politicians are not available to be beaten. And what is the correlation between a thief in Aso Rock and the one that has been caught in the streets? is he no less a thief? Should he be set free on the grounds of unfairness? The people he robbed, are they immune to feeling their loss because politicians are stealing too?

having said that, i am strongly opposed to the act of jungle justice as it is barbaric, illegal and criminal, and brings out the worst in men.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
AuroraB:
hehehe...over it keh cheesy It's been years but I would wish it never happened sad
Be like say dem send the 'iriot' on that very day lol grin cheesy
Thanks for asking though smiley
lol. Uwcm. I look over my shoulders now o... Any thief that moves near me will get injured
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ikp120(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I can see that you're one idiota of a lady. has anyone ever stolen what you've put three years work into? ion blame you, your moniker says it all. gay! I didnt even lay a finger on him. Fishbrain,fishwife! Get a life. I'm sure your brain was buried along with your placenta! Your types only have the guts to say rubbish on nairaland, do it real life. Maybe you were fvcked thru your nose! Double digit IQ dummy.

**dials British Prime number**
Me: Sorry to disturb you sir
PM: No problem, what is the matter?
Me: Just take a look at the e-blows and e-missiles launched by this
PM: Seriously?! That guy is fanatically deadly.
Me: Thank you sir!

**dials Lai Mohammed's number **
Me: Honourable,you need to see real information
Lai: That's my job. Where is it?
Me: See it
Lai: That guy has technically killed that woman o. Buhari must probe him technically. Let me inform Buhari

** Dials Buhari's number ***

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
doll912:

The way you are abusing someone like one primary two boy... fish brain, fish wife.hehehe.. calm down eh...they have caught the thief...btw, it's social media... you weren't expecting everyone to clap for you for this post Na... people will always have their opinion
hahaha... Well true. She's a fish brain and fishwife sha... i inderstand but I only retort if I'm insulted and we know who insulted first. grin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by amtaken(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
And guess what guys?? He's the son of a rich man who has hotels in Ondo.

Just like I expected.

NCAN come and chi chonchin.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!
stop being a fool and act normal bae

Remember to think well before u talk Always Understood
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by porozhniy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
olaasiwaju:
Why are we so wicked for nija, because he steal una stuff, which of you all wey neva steal before in his/her life wey make una beat the pøor guy mess up this way, EFCC sef no treat our LOOTED leaders this way. May Almighty Allah forgives us all that judges this guy cases.
Lolz @ looted. This is the kinda stuff legends are made of; looting a naija polithiefcian haha...
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
ikp120:

**dials British Prime number**
Me: Sorry to disturb you sir
PM: No problem, what is the matter?
Me: Just take a look at the e-blows and e-missiles launched by this
PM: Seriously?! That guy is fanatically deadly.

**dials Lai Mohammed's number **
Me: Honourable,you need to see real information
Lai: That's my job. Where is it?
Me: See it
Lai: That guy has technically killed that woman o. Buhari must probe him technically. Let me inform Buhari

** Dials Buhari's number ***

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
Hahaha.. Bros oh... My belle go burst.. Hehe... No kill me abeg. Na night we dey
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Taryur3(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
I dnt get you...you mean they shouldn't beat the thief?if am even the OP...I will smashed his head...I hope someone robbed you of just 20k in this present situation of the country and let me see how you will feel.so they should celebrate the thief before handling him to the police right? For the polithiefcians...there reward is prematured death.so let's leave them for God.u are soppose ti be happy with poor thief...if na for warri...he gat no life again naaa...na to burn him
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Welcome to the Jungle!

What a SHAME!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by neejay1986(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
see him 6 packs
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ademega(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Karma!!! See What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago

Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
I dunno why I decided to walk home today. I didnt know God was leading me to one thief who robbed me of over 20k and my android. That sweet phone. Opposite adeyemi college of education, a little distance into the opposite street. I saw students running out of their houses to a place. I decided to do aproko for the first time in my life. I went to look.

I saw a guy inside mud water, beaten and battered with Adeyemi boys still beating him. Shuuu? Wetin dey happen here? I just decided to look at his face before I left then I realised he was the same guy who robbed me some months ago. When I saw him, I raised an alarm that he had robbed me too... Someone shouted ''this is the fourth person testifying o, and you said he's not a thief'' ... Immediately, the boys flung into the water beating everywhere beatable on the guy. Hehe.

He had tried to steal one of my old classmates atm and purse when she raised an alarm, and then people came out and some recognised him... Then the bashing started.

Hehe, I'm just smilling as I'm writing this. The guy was pumping his chest as if he was about to die.. Lie!!! Immediately he saw a space, he ran! Like flash, a guy had already jumped on him from behind. Over 15guys pounced on the thief at once. They dragged him back into the mud water then ripped off the mumus clothes... Boxer inclusive. Hehehe... grin grin . The mumu was begging. Mehn, he was beaten like.... Stoned like..... Ion know. wood was smashed on his head,.... ''you dey steal for student area!!'' one guy said.

They sha paraded him around the street before calling the police. Imagine sev, the guy was begging me to beg the mobs to release him saying he wud return my phone and cash. See idiot. The baga was even covering his john thomas until they found one better stick to smash on those dirty hands of his. My regret is that I was wearing black and white shirt and sneakers... I would have beaten mine too... Buh, the beating he got is enough sha.... I'm now at rest. Atleast all my articles on the android have been beaten out of his thin skinny body....

And guess what guys?? He's the son of a rich man who has hotels in Ondo. I won't mention his name... At the mention of this by a guy who knew him. the mobs descended on him again... This time with weapons. Then everyone feared when the alpha student of the street came around fuming, after stoning the guy with a stone the size of the big sized semo I ate tonight, he called the police. ''na you dey disturb my people here! You! You be the Idiot wey me and my guys pursue that night!!!''.. And some mumu girls were crying that they shud pity him. Just imagine.

I left there sha after enjoying myself enough and getting some digits! cheesy.. i'm at home just smilling. Baba God planned it well. I never knew I was walking to see an old friend.. Haha.

Adeyemi boys! I hail you guys! You're the real deals.
great abicans!
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Taryur3:

I dnt get you...you mean they shouldn't beat the thief?if am even the OP...I will smashed his head...I hope someone robbed you of just 20k in this present situation of the country and let me see how you will feel.so they should celebrate the thief before handling him to the police right? For the polithiefcians...there reward is prematured death.so let's leave them for God.u are soppose ti be happy with poor thief...if na for warri...he gat no life again naaa...na to burn him

There are very good reasons why jungle justice should ALWAYS be condemned and even punished.
Nobody as in NOBODY should ever get punished without fair trial. It is called civilization.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Even as of that, u don't need to celebrate jungle justice, had it been the guy died @ the process, it means u have sow and partake in shedding blood, I have walk into one Guy that stole my rolex watch, laptop and 10k, immediately he saw me, he wanted to ran away, I Beckon on him to stop, he was shivering hoping that I will raise alarm instead I start preaching to him, I advice him to repent or he will endup in sad note , the guy start shedding tears before me, I invited him to my church, he honored the invitation, after the service I introduce him to my pastors, he prayed to him and do some deliverance,
I later lost contact with him, after some years, few weeks ago the guy found me through my facebook, he currently base in canada earning a good salary, he sent some gift to me through DHL when I opened it, it was brand new DELL laptop, watch and few pieces of $100 bill and other stuffs,

according to the Op u said the guy father is rich and had a hotel somewhere, do you think this thing is ordinary At times their are forces behind those incriminating lifestyles, they are not born a thief, there are some black forces behind it , we suppose to be kind to our fellow human being, nothing in this world will make me partake in jungle justice... Money can buy all those things back, but can money bring dead person back to the land of the living

Moral lesson despite anything allow love to reign supreme among us....
sire. I will like it to be noted that I told them not to kill him. i even dialed some numbers of people I know could take him to the police straight.. But as the students were having none of it, i could do nothing. the beating is better. It wuld knock some senses into him. ..... . glad for the thief you converted bro... He changed.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
AuroraB:
Fatality shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Look at what you are celebrating. See the way he replied a fellow human being.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by FreeBoss: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
thieves are dangerous. pray he does not get u some day at odd hours. they can kill if they identify u as a threat to their life
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by chachanga: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:

And if he's a smart alec like ur professed self; he should do what, go out and play BATMAN on Nigeria's myriad issues, protagonists and detractors all at once?!

I feel ur frustrations with the average Nigerian mind but we've gone well past that point now. Even our political system is not configured to produce conscientious public servants, much less Saints?!

And nobody wants to die any useless death now?! Many former critics are now openly cavorting with what they previously crusaded against and there are cabals everywhere.

I guess that there's a "sense of Disconnect" with the "real Reality of the Nigerian Dream" in the parlance of Keanu Reeve's MATRIX TRILOGY existing in every right thinking Nigerian's mind. It's the quest for the filling out of that hollow points in the Nigerian psyche that everyman invents for himself a reality that rocks his boat, however demented that may turn out to be?!

Nigeria is a weird self-determining contraption that missed it's pivotal point of evolving objectively pursuant to critical survival.

When the country itself is tottering off the edge of one precipice to another since God knows when, how will the students therein not turn like that?! Or the bloody thief himself?!

I dunno o but I dare to ask you WHAT IS THE NIGERIAN DREAM?!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by armadeo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Politician thief everybody own.

Common thief, he thief my own.

Reason am.

That's the reason jungle justice prevails in Nigeria.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

There are very good reasons why jungle justice should ALWAYS be condemned and even punished.
Nobody as in NOBODY should ever get punished without fair trial. It is called civilization.

when we know the father won't let him spend a full day in police custody. When we know the authorities can be bribed. When we know his types get out of jail too soon.

Jungle justice without killing is still the option we have now. Altho, I didnt beat him.. It was good to know he's suffering for what he did
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
chachanga:

And if he's a smart alec like ur professed self; he should do what, go out and play BATMAN on Nigeria's myriad issues, protagonists and detractors all at once?!
I feel ur frustrations with the average Nigerian mind but we've gone well past that point now. Even our political system is not configured to produce conscientious public servants, much less Saints?!
And nobody wants to die any useless death now?! Many former critics are now openly cavorting with what they previously crusaded against and there are cabals everywhere.
I guess that there's a "sense of Disconnect" with the "real Reality of the Nigerian Dream" in the parlance of Keanu Reeve's MATRIX TRILOGY existing in every right thinking Nigerian's mind. It's the quest for the filling out of that hollow points in the Nigerian psyche that everyman invents for himself a reality that rocks his boat, however demented that may turn out to be?!
Nigeria is a weird self-determining contraption that missed it's pivotal point of evolving objectively pursuant to critical survival.
When the country itself is tottering off the edge of one precipice to another since God knows when, how will the students therein not turn like that?! Or the bloody thief himself?!
I dunno o but I dare to ask you WHAT IS THE NIGERIAN DREAM?!
han han. Bros na... Dash me dictionary abeg! gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by donhils: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Kenechi1: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS A CRIMINAL ACT. BEWARNED.
Well then tell the criminals don't rob if you don't want to be beaten in public
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by myfantasies(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I can see that you're one idiota of a lady. has anyone ever stolen what you've put three years work into? ion blame you, your moniker says it all. gay! I didnt even lay a finger on him. Fishbrain,fishwife! Get a life. I'm sure your brain was buried along with your placenta! Your types only have the guts to say rubbish on nairaland, do it real life. Maybe you were fvcked thru your nose! Double digit IQ dummy.
Chaii

If na me person tell dis one i go just commit suicide den run away cry
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
FreeBoss:
thieves are dangerous. pray he does not get u some day at odd hours. they can kill if they identify u as a threat to their life
If he sees me... Thank God ion move about at night or walk in corners and all. i wasnt the only one who testified, we totalled to about 15.... So.... I wasnt even the smallest among them... Hehe... He can do nothing
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
victorazy:

Rubbers everywhere!

Very elastic rubbers. But i hate them hard robbers. Catch?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by jedimindtrix: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
ThugBoy:
NO MERCY FOR CRIMINAL.... just BURN EM

Are you serious or just an idiot?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Chaii

If na me person tell dis one i go just commit suicide den run away cry
my head just spark ni jor. I should even apologise to the lady. Buh.... She fall my hand die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.