Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (18510 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
franciskaine:
everyone and u inclusive av done multiple registration. You only stop trying when their Database says ur info is with them. I pity those thinking their information is with Npower. U should get a msg like.... Ur info is already in the N-Power Database, else u don enter one chance.
if you registered and you haven't gotten this message below that is to say you have not registered yet tongue ,but if you have gotten this message below kudos grin !

Dear xxxxxxx
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPBxxxxxxx". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

This boy go and chop shiit, i don't drag issue with poor people.go and face your 23k job,and dont forget to pay your tithe ohh

Oma ale, when your are tired of the frustrating life you are living as a Bastard. Get mad before finally committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

Oma ale, when your are tired of the frustrating life you are living as a Bastard. Get mad before finally committing suicide.

what is oma ale ? is that your family name? i bet that your 23k is not enough to buy one basket of tomato. suffering and similing. give me your account number let me send you some money and, dont kill himself cuz of 23k job. i weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
if you registered and you haven't gotten this message below that is to say you have not registered yet tongue ,but if you have gotten this message below kudos grin !

Dear xxxxxxx
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPBxxxxxxx". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee
I got dat msg last week. Registered today and was accepted. Tried seeing if it was actually a system error and was told my data is in their Database. My first registration which has a reference number was not saved on their Database.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Joe4luv: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sorry if I may ask ,is the job for many yrs or just for few yrs . Tanx for ur answers in anticipation
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

what is oma ale ? is that your family name? i bet that your 23k is not enough to buy one basket of tomato. suffering and similing. give me your account number let me send you some money and, dont kill himself cuz of 23k job. i weep for Nigeria

lol. Omo ale, Go and weep for yourself. Nigeria is in no need of you and your type in anyway. Original Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

lol. Omo ale, Go and weep for yourself. Nigeria is in no need of you and your type in anyway. Original Mumu.

oloriburuku somebody,i know you are used to the hardship and, that is what is going to kill you, imagine the fool is happy cuz they offered him 23k per month job while your mates are out there making cool money, why don't you go into farming instead of stressing yourself over mare 23k, your parents should be ashamed of your stupidity, i pray this poverty is not going to kill you infact your dad whould have jerked offf with sperm that produced an idiot like you. waiting for your reply cuz i know you are still jobless untill you start your salavery 23k per month job

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

oloriburuku somebody,i know you are used to the hardship and, that is what is going to kill you, imagine the fool is happy cuz they offered him 23k per month job while your mates are out there making cool money, why don't you go into farming instead of stressing yourself over mare 23k, your parents should be ashamed of your stupidity, i pray this poverty is not going to kill you infact your dad whould have jerked offf with sperm that produced an idiot like you. waiting for your reply cuz i know you are still jobless untill you start your salavery 23k per month job

You are still mentioning me oh you this foolish boy with a mad spirit. I know who is jobless between u and I. Quit being useless to your Sorrowful soul is all em asking you buh you no gree. Okay my earliar advice I will offer you again. Take it. grin grin grin grin
mukhcech:

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

You are still mentioning me oh you this foolish boy with a mad spirit. I know who is jobless between u and I. Quit being useless to your Sorrowful soul is all em asking you buh you no gree. Okay my earliar advice I will offer you again. Take it. grin grin grin grin

fool, this is my last reply to you.don't start selling the school properties when you later realised the money you are getting from your salavery teaching job is not enough to care for your hungry family. son of a gun

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

fool, this is my last reply to you.don't start selling the school properties when you later realised the money you are getting from your salavery teaching job is enough to care for your hungry family. son of a gun

You this Omo ale, I didnot apply for the teachers corp. I applied for N-Knowledge that is if you know what that means. So which one Did you apply for? Or Probably you haven't got the qualification to apply. Do you? okay even if you only got school cert, you can still apply for N-Build. When you finally decide which one you wanna apply for. Mention me to guide you through the process. pls do take care of your frustration oh you foolish boy with a mad spirit. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by geraldmezi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
I for say
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by abbeyty(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

fool, this is my last reply to you.don't start selling the school properties when you later realised the money you are getting from your salavery teaching job is not enough to care for your hungry family. son of a gun

lol

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by daprince098(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
funstufz:
Anybody with info on the deadline for application..
July 25th

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by daprince098(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't let us worry ourselves too much on reapplying, I strongly believe if our data have been erased from their database, they would have made the announcement on their Twitter handle. I check their tweets often and often as no such announcement has been made.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by youngsahito(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
this stuff is not going on my phone
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by scampy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
youngsahito:
this stuff is not going on my phone

Try to use a PC to open the site.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by nerdymufasa(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
franciskaine:
I got dat msg last week. Registered today and was accepted. Tried seeing if it was actually a system error and was told my data is in their Database. My first registration which has a reference number was not saved on their Database.
lol but when I tried to reapply for my friend this is what I got grin

So that initial registration is valid

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by gefted1: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
cmonek:
Registered successfully with the new site.. thanks for the info @op. The hustle continues ..
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by gefted1: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=gefted1 post=46795811][/quote] pls assist me after filling my personal info i did not see any place to upload my doc
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by joncom(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
lekibraky:
People are saying it will go if you reapply again on the new site despite the fact that you just finished applying.
I don't want to belief they will erase d data of over 500000 applications that was published they received within two days
Which 500,000? Please don't be decieved. That 400, 000 were spaces left for APC card holders.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
lol but when I tried to reapply for my friend this is what I got grin

So that initial registration is valid
Okay, good.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
joncom:

Which 500,000? Please don't be decieved. That 400, 000 were spaces left for APC card holders.
lol, sabo !
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by funstufz: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks bro, but please what is your source of this info?

daprince098:
July 25th
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by izzou(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2016
I didnt get any reference number after registration. They only said i will be contacted in few days time.

Abeg am i safe?
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by cmonek(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
gefted1:
pls assist me after filling my personal info i did not see any place to upload my doc
After filling in your personal info, once you click the submit button, another page will come out for the uploads.. Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Heineken(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
izzou:
I didnt get any reference number after registration. They only said i will be contacted in few days time.

Abeg am i safe?
I got the same message too
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by daprince098(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
funstufz:
Thanks bro, but please what is your source of this shocked info?

It is announced in their Twitter handle @npower_ng

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Kennycyphers(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please, Just like the OP said, if you registered last week and didn't get an acknowledgement notice. Go back now and re-register again.. I called there help line (08104000042) to confirm and I was directed to register again. I have done that successfully. It is hitch-free right now.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by funstufz: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks bro...

daprince098:
It is announced in their Twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Utchgirl(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
efficiencie:
Hello people, i just reapplied for myself and someone else and it went hitch free! I suggest you reapply if you had problems with the previous application.

Wht r d reqiurements plz ?

Is it true BVN is inclusive?

I'm kinda worried abt d BVN stuff.

Plz tel me.... tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / How Do I Get A Bank Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.