Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (18512 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Utchgirl(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
mukhcech:

You this Omo ale, I didnot apply for the teachers corp. I applied for N-Knowledge that is if you know what that means. So which one Did you apply for? Or Probably you haven't got the qualification to apply. Do you? okay even if you only got school cert, you can still apply for N-Build. When you finally decide which one you wanna apply for. Mention me to guide you through the process. pls do take care of your frustration oh you foolish boy with a mad spirit. cheesy cheesy

Plz enlighten me on d nknowledge.Is it only 4 graduates? Tnx in anticipation.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Muyadek(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
I receive no message either successful or unsuccessful.What should i do please?
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by toneochuko(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Npower whatsapp group,send npower to 08063814951 to join group and provide solution of late reply and the test.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Shygal(f): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls house how do I preview my form/profile...can't seem to view my form incase I need to update any info.! Help me pls...
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by efficiencie(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Utchgirl:

Wht r d reqiurements plz ?

Is it true BVN is inclusive?

I'm kinda worried abt d BVN stuff.

Plz tel me.... tnx

Your cv, your phone no., your certificate representing the highest education you have had, your BVN and your NYSC call up no. (which is on yur NYSC cert.)

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Utchgirl(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
efficiencie:

Your cv, your phone no., your certificate representing the highest education you have had, your BVN and your NYSC call up no. (which is on yur NYSC cert.)

Tnx dear !

I appreciate.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by femidejulius(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
what a country ? frustrating people's life just cuz of mare N23k.

What a shame! It is spelt 'mere' Mr. Money.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
femidejulius:

What a shame! It is spelt 'mere' Mr. Money.

can't you just make the correction without that attitude of yours ? omo ale or you are another hungry teacher to be ?
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by femidejulius(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

can't you just make the correction without that attitude of yours ? omo ale or you are another hungry teacher to be ?

It is your mother and your father that are omo ale. Oh... Sorry.. U are a bastard. U will nvr know ur real father. N FYI, I will buy u if u are on sale in the market. Empty barrel make the loudest noise. Get lost sucker. Quote me again and die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2016
femidejulius:

It is your mother and your father that are omo ale. Oh... Sorry.. U are a bastard. U will nvr know ur real father. N FYI, I will buy u if u are on sale in the market. Empty barrel make the loudest noise. Get lost sucker. Quote me again and die!

oh boy, go and spend your money on that stinking thing your mum called pu**y, anyways, ask her to touch her pu**y and tell me how it smells, i bet it smells like your rotten teeth. omo ale jatijati. buy your mum a new pu**y first before you buy me. quote me again and see fire burn your left ball

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2016
femidejulius:

Mfker, i am still waiting for your stupidy reply. don't KIll the fun ..oloshi.. give me your account number i got something for you and your poor family. hungry teacher lol

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by abbeyty(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

oh boy, go and spend your money on that stinking thing your mum called pu**y, anyways, ask her to touch her pu**y and tell me how it smells, i bet it smells like your rotten teeth. omo ale jatijati. buy your mum a new pu**y first before you buy me. quote me again and see fire burn your left ball

haba, that was too much on some1 else mother.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2016
abbeyty:

haba, that was too much on some1 else mother.

pls don't get involve, cuz the son of the BI*chhhhh started it
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2016
femidejulius:

lol poor hungry soul, you are now in mute mode i am sure it is because you have run out of mb. na that poverty go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by abbeyty(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

pls don't get involve, cuz the son of the BI*chhhhh started it

ok ohh, i gave up. just take it easy with him

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Ericsdm55(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
I got this replied "You are already registered for the Npower..." Please those who have already applied can i said that i have satisfactory completed the registration? Thanks
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Kayoski(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Ericsdm55:
I got this replied "You are already registered for the Npower..." Please those who have already applied can i said that i have satisfactory completed the registration? Thanks
jezz I hope u won't be teaching English in this program.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by ojotu4real(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kayoski:

Lol....u take style bad gann

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by ayusco85(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Donprayer:
Npower site has reopened and it seems all previous applications have been erased. I just reapplied and it went well despite the fact that I have applied before. See for yourself http://portal.npower.gov.ng

This new site didn't request for my documents. And the application page is just a single page. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
please though i had earlier gotten a reference no but i re registered on the new website, and was successful. but for three days i hvent received any new mail from the recent application. anyone with me?
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by massive1019(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thats nigeria for you, they quickly conclude on everything. No time to observe things. Anybody can come up with any info.....
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Tizzyreal: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2016
You guyz quarrel over 23k by FG while people like are seriously earning $100 a day on online survey work, start earning and stop quarrelling, register for free at. http://survey-date.com/?ref=1181720
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by daprince098(m): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2016
To clear your doubt that all previous applications are still intact and none has been erased as claimed... Check out what npower replied in their Twitter handle yesterday when a question was asked in respect to the old application...

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by cutediva87(f): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2016
pls somebody should enlighten me about this N-power
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by massive1019(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2016
GuyInNeed:
please though i had earlier gotten a reference no but i re registered on the new website, and was successful. but for three days i hvent received any new mail from the recent application. anyone with me?
why crying foul nw....mayb u sud register again
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by wasiu05: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2016
it was written in d npower acknowledgement letter dt I will receive instructions as regards d preselection test within d 7 days of my application submission but I av not seen any instruction and my submission is going to 12 days. av u got d instruction?

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by bublin(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
The future leaders of Nigeria insulting there parents on social media in the name of "yu don't know me " no wonder the old men are still ruling us since the 60's and keep telling us we are the future of tomorrow! Yu don't want to apply for Npower, what are yu doing under the Npower section of the forum? Also yu applied for npower knowledge yet yu didn't lead by example. If ur parents see these posts,will they be happy or proud of yu? #NOTE: On no circumstance should we haul abuse or use vulgar words on our parent, esp. Our mothers(mothers are our idol),the only books says Respect ur parent so that yu can live long. One love fellow Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by efficiencie(m): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2016
sosodevf:

how far notification

I just saw the notification from NPOWER in my mail box this morning and it was actually sent yesterday...So those who reapplied should try and check their mail boxes for notification from NPOWER.

1 Share

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by hugochuks60(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
I applied some 2weeks ago n yet I av not gotten a reference number or an acknowledgement via my email. pls do I reapply?
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by NaijaPress: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
The Npower assessment is on already, they are done with Npower Agro, Npower teach and Npower health http://www.employnaija.com.ng/npower-assessment-centre-n-power-test-portal-npower-gov-ngtesting/
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Ericsdm55(m): 4:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Kayoski:

Mr 'know grammar', is this the best you can do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / How Do I Get A Bank Job? / 20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.