Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (18513 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Kayoski(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Ericsdm55:

Mr 'know grammar', is this the best you can do?
Jezz it took you 9months to respond to my comments ..

Is life so hard ?

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Ericsdm55(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kayoski:

Jezz it took you 9months to respond to my comments ..

Is life so hard ?
For you it is oh. Rubbished!! It is prayer that life will teach you a bitter lesson that you will never forget. Nonsense!!
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Kayoski(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ericsdm55:

For you it is oh. Rubbished!! It is prayer that life will teach you a bitter lesson that you will never forget. Nonsense!!
Don't transfer your aggression to me..if you have issues settle it ..

You brought back an issue from over 9months ..and you think you are OK?

Guy solve your issues
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Ericsdm55(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kayoski:

Don't transfer your aggression to me..if you have issues settle it ..

You brought back an issue from over 9months ..and you think you are OK?

Guy solve your issues
You are the one who is not OK. You shouldn't insult people just because they make mistakes. You take yourself to be Mr 'perfect' or Mr know-all abi? May you be forced into humbleness by the hard difficulties of this life, so that you don't insult anybody tomorrow.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Kayoski(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ericsdm55:

You are the one who is not OK. You shouldn't insult people just because they make mistakes. You take yourself to be Mr 'perfect' or Mr know-all abi? May you be forced into humbleness by the hard difficulties of this life, so that you don't insult anybody tomorrow.

Since you have lost your sense of humour ... I said something since last month and you had to reply me after 9months..as in 9 good months.. So tell me who has a problem ?... I don't wish you bad in life .. So if you wish me..I am sorry its going back to you...

I have faced difficulties in the past but that dosent mean I should lose my sense of humour and carry long vexing face ..so everyone knows I have gone through something..

Mr man I don't know how you see life..but for me life is simple..challenges come and we overcome it..more will still come and we will still overcome it..

So chil out and life is what you make it..and stop taking your aggression on people.. Nobi only you they face challenges..I still insist

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by KnowMore: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Npower recruitment 2017 form application registration will start on the 17 of June 2017.

For more visit the link below to get all the information https://brimhome..com.ng/2017/06/n-power-portal-to-be-re-open-by-june-17.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / How Do I Get A Bank Job? / 20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.