Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (30995 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Tobium1(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2016
At 19, I was still struggling with my second jamb. But here is a hoe killing hersef over a Fvckboy.
Dis generation haf spoiled sha
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Braggante(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2016
That moment when Lala was the only one viewing this thread.

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by helphelp: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
My mater always say something ,..." If you kill yourself because of any guy , hundred of them we cross your grave ! Spilt @your corpse

Common "spit" you can't spell...Na wa

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2016
wen ur mate are in the school studying and also some of ur mate are making money out side.....ges she didnt no hw the economy is.... u are dieing for love......... may God help us in this country......
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
Babycherry:
My dear sister wherever you are, shame on you...

I keep ringing this bell, they aint worth it

They don't even deserve 30% of our love....

Why will I want to die for a man, when he probably was in bed with another woman while I was busy slicing or roping my throat

Odiegwu
[/s]

As if you are better. Can you swear that you don't have more than one guy shining your congo Every wayward girl will form virgin online. Hypocrites undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by cangoallnyt: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
My mater always say something ,..." If you kill yourself because of any guy , hundred of them we cross your grave"
liar..
since wen grave yard become a pedestrian brigde?? that hundreds of men will now be walkin to nd fro on it..
pls say smtn else

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/19-yr-old-girl-commits-suicide-fight-boyfriend/

sad There is more to this story what if Uche was poisoned by her supposed boyfriend
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by atirolu(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Minus 1

180 million minus 1 = 179, + 2k newly born the populating is still growing

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by tomquest: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Another one bites the dust.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by mayskit4luv(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Foolish girl, dem suppose burn her corpse ni sef! in this 9ja wey dey hot already! *spit outta thread
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by IVORY2009(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

As if you are better. Can you swear that you don't have more than one guy shining your congo Every wayward girl will form virgin online. Hypocrites undecided

Irunooboo grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Slimgenius(f): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm, 'Love'........#The greatest gift when given

#The highest honour when received

But why must u commit suicide all bcuz of Love

RIP#
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by kingthreat(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Sniper should be banned for domestic use.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by HomeOfMe(f): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/19-yr-old-girl-commits-suicide-fight-boyfriend/

All these children of nowadays..! So because of one sweet-talking boy/man she decided to take her own life? When she could have met much better guy;this generation of teenagers;most of them need orientation and counselling.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by babaireti(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Don't just blame the girl without proper investigation. This could be a case of murder.

He could have poisoned her food or drink.

He could have spiked her juice then when she's unconscious, poisons her.

He could have put her under duress to drink the poison.

Etc

I suspect a foul play as well
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by mjbaba: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Na. wao. Kill yourself cos of man
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
One less moro.n for government to worry about i guess undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by nedu2000(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Igando again
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Perfectionist11: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Wetin d Bf self dey use poison do 4 house??..can't believe people still waste their live on sumfin so trivial..

Unless its mad,passionate,extraordinarily breathtaking,generous & extremely supportive..Love is a waste of time..there are too many mediocre things in life & love shouldn't be one of them.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by steryj(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Don't just blame the girl without proper investigation. This could be a case of murder.

Etc
I doubt any of these ever happened. They say; you dont leave your finger prints on the handle of a bloody knife.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by solaseunmatthew(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Anhan for what? The guy for give am red oil immediately. Anyway that is too late for now. Life continues o! No one is worth diying for except Gospel.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided she die well

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Babycherry(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

I feel you dear....I know my comment made you feel bad about ur Job or whatever you do for a living( and am sure allowing more than one man shine ur Congo is it)

Am not against you....feel free

Just don't drink Twusa Twusa when u find out ur fiancée is shining more than one Congo(very funny word to describe this our priceless jewel).

Am not better, my hrt has severally been torn apart......BUT

#istandfor1man1woman#

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Viccur(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
RUBBISH
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Babycherry(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

I feel you dear....I know my comment made you feel bad about ur Job or whatever you do for a living( and am sure allowing more than one man shine ur Congo is it)

Am not against you....feel free

Just don't drink Twusa Twusa when u find out ur fiancée is shining more than one Congo(very funny word to describe this our priceless jewel).

Am not better, my hrt has severally been torn apart......BUT

#istandfor1man1woman#
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Prechy08(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
ShayGirl:
Wasted life!! wasted Talent!! wasted Destiny!!
All for a guy that would still be on earth enjoying life..

sorry to say!!
The most foolish thing to do I must say cos hundred of guys would indeed pass and spit at her grave for her height of stupidity just like d poster above me said...undecided
Wasted energy in releasing that sperm that formed her, wasted 19years of feeding, Clothings, school fees, caring etc and above all some years of sanitary pad. grin
ShayGirl:
Wasted life!! wasted Talent!! wasted Destiny!!
All for a guy that would still be on earth enjoying life..

sorry to say!!
The most foolish thing to do I must say cos hundred of guys would indeed pass and spit at her grave for her height of stupidity just like d poster above me said...undecided
Wasted energy in releasing that sperm that formed her, wasted 19years of feeding, Clothings, school fees, caring etc and above all some years of sanitary pad.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Opiletool(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
And he could do was to watch her with in pain then report to the police after she had given up the ghost? What happened to rushing her to the nearest hospital? Of course there is one hospital bus stop [General hospital I think] before or after Alhaji-Ede. Maybe there is more to the story.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
This thing dem dey call fvck ehn
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Opiletool(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Etc

Exactly my thoughts. He saw her writhing in pain, and all he did was to watch her die, then report to the nearest police station when there is a hospital nearby.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Etc

pictorial evidence or STFU
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by LizBae(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Finally woman don die for love. Shey we fit rest now?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by VictorRomanov: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
in whĂ t way?

Less mouths to feed from scarse resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.