Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. (4065 Views)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Good day house, pls i am in my 20th, doing my biz, and set up my self to get marriage by next year, with the girl i am dating she is my cousing sister. We ar together 4 2years. 8month to our wedding. I catch her double dating, or i may call it cheating. With one guy, her class mate, i knw he is friend to her, as she always tell me, yestarday i accidently have access to her phone, cox its lock i wnt to help hr pix it. I saw they chat with d guy. As follow: you know that i will be engage nxt month. And
1.You know i am in love wt you. 2. You ar still in my deep hrt. 3.if u say i should leav u i dnt knw hw my heart wl be. 4. You dnt knw hw i feel abt u. Imagin life wtou u. These ar hr words to him. Nd he ix advicing hr nt to agree wt me, he wil help hr do charm to break us. I am so much confused pls i need mature, and honest advice. Thanks you.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Pheals(f): 12:05am On Jun 21, 2016
The phone no dey screen shot grin
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
The phone no dey screen shot grin
i am sorry i ddnt hv d screen shoot cx its facebook messenger chat. Just gv me advice tnx
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by SpeedyConnect(m): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2016
nawao
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Boring: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2016
ur Game is weak bro..

leave her asss man..go fvck 20 women and wen u done go fvck another 20 more then, you are ready for relationship...dont let ur emotions blind you... peace

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by foolinlove(f): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2016
Just leave her. Stop wasting her time and yours. You'll eventually double date her anyway. It's of no consequence.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by tee59(f): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Whc advice do u want again? Can't u see d handwriting on d wall?
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by ucheHapers(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2016
U know ur answer already...dump her black ass

U get true love from ur parents and siblings only...the rest is phony

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by saintdennis(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
tee59:
Whc advice do u want again? Can't u see d handwriting on d wall?

Dude can't see it. Guess now I know why peeps say love is BLIND
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by adegoke93: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2016
After seeing the word 'CHARM',you are still asking for advice.Can't you see the guy is so desperate to do anything diabolical?
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2016
ucheHapers:
U know ur answer already...dump her black ass

U get true love from ur parents and siblings only...the rest is phony

Lol, how do you know her ass is black ? Ehn ! shocked shocked undecided
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Oyetboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
I'm laughing so hard while reading the op's post.... Good guys have suffered... hoes everywhere
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Cutezt(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
You Are In Your 20th Girlfriend Or What?
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
grin Nigga u got me confused ryt from d 20th shit,could'nt understand d rest of it,buh lemme try reading it agn 4rm d start...

1 Like

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by thewidemouth(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
MoneyToolz:
Good day house, pls i am in my 20th, doing my biz, and set up my self to get marriage by next year, with the girl i am dating she is my cousing sister. We ar together 4 2years. 8month to our wedding. I catch her double dating, or i may call it cheating. With one guy, her class mate, i knw he is friend to her, as she always tell me, yestarday i accidently have access to her phone, cox its lock i wnt to help hr pix it. I saw they chat with d guy. As follow: you know that i will be engage nxt month. And
1.You know i am in love wt you. 2. You ar still in my deep hrt. 3.if u say i should leav u i dnt knw hw my heart wl be. 4. You dnt knw hw i feel abt u. Imagin life wtou u. These ar hr words to him. Nd he ix advicing hr nt to agree wt me, he wil help hr do charm to break us. I am so much confused pls i need mature, and honest advice. Thanks you.
Nigga.. lemme tell u cos d tin just happened to me last week.. tell her what u saw nd dat she shud end it wit d guy.. it is either u or him.. nd dat u dnt wanna be wit a double dater..

1 Like

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by peter(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Love is blind

Likewise op is blind

Kontunu sharing or dating her
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by mengho(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
DUMP HER sharp sharp, SHE HAS AN EXTREMELY HIGH PROBABILITY OF CHEATING ON YOU WITH THE GATEMAN & THE GARDNER AFTER YOU MARRY HER[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
thewidemouth:
Nigga.. lemme tell u cos d tin just happened to me last week.. tell her what u saw nd dat she shud end it wit d guy.. it is either u or him.. nd dat u dnt wanna be wit a double dater..
ok thanks 4 ur advice. Will do it.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cutezt:
You Are In Your 20th Girlfriend Or What?
yeah, she ix d gal i wnt to marry. Nd few mnth to our wedding, a found this.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by schumastic(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
MoneyToolz:

the sooner guys realize that, not going into any serious relationship with a girl that is still in school the better for them..sincerly dating a girl that is still school is like a time bomb..they have not finished flexing the school life and are not ready for marriage yet, is hard to swallow but is the painful truth..op just let her go, there are girls out there that are ready for marriage just look for them..at the end is her loss not yours cus the so called school bf she is dating won't marry her(reality).
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by schumastic(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
thewidemouth:

Chia some guys sha, so this thing happened to you and is obvious you are still with the girl..smh hat happen to guys with balls..dump her na or if is that hard to dump her then stop thinking of having something serious with her and move to someone better..goshh what's with guys this days n love
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 2:52am On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

Chia some guys sha, so this thing happened to you and is obvious you are still with the girl..smh hat happen to guys with balls..dump her na or if is that hard to dump her then stop thinking of having something serious with her and move to someone better..goshh what's with guys this days n love
thanks fr ur advices guys. I will move on. And tell my parent.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by schumastic(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
MoneyToolz:
thanks fr ur advices guys. I will move on. And tell my parent.

now you are talking..always have this three things at the back of your mind
1.know your worth
2.do not settle for less
3.don't date or marry anyone out of pity

they will help guide you in avoiding silly mistakes that can cost you your happiness.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by otunbacarter(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2016
If I was a girl I would breakup with you too.. Try typing good English maybe she would reconsider
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by molydonhenry(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
U are still too young @20 to handle emotional issues. Face ur biznes bro
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
honestly i see like 50 post like this everyday
how awful are you guys really?

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
otunbacarter:
If I was a girl I would breakup with you too.. Try typing good English maybe she would reconsider
ok, mr english bt here ix nt an eglish class ok, nd d aim of communication is to undrstnd. And i am sure my mssg reached the its dstnation. So take ur damma grammer fr ur self. Tnx u.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by MoneyToolz: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
molydonhenry:
U are still too young @20 to handle emotional issues. Face ur biznes bro
ok, bro i am 26yr thanks 4ur advice.
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
honestly i see like 50 post like this everyday
how awful are you guys really?
Zootopia cheesy
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
Zootopia cheesy

Ma nigga
Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2016
It's better you postpone the engagement for now.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. by NLjona(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
girls ehhh.. tufiakwa angry

thank god Im happily enjoying my sex life as a player.. giving these girls a taste of thier own medicine.. op if it me ehh.. ill just slowly drift off her... fvck and flirt with as many of her friends as possible..

tahhh angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Boyfriend Is It? / ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) / I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.