Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? (3272 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by zex(m): 1:29am On Nov 20, 2005
i am new and dont know were to start from. rolleyes

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by lauryn(f): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2006
Not really, but i do believe in lust at first sight that could lead to love
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by mukina2: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2006
lauryn:

Not really, but i do believe in lust at first sight

@lauryn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u've been burnt ait
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2006
welcome to nairaland Zex kiss kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by lauryn(f): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2006
mukina2:

@lauryn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u've been burnt ait
hey
i'm just being honest!lol
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by mukina2: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2006
hmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by whitelexi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2006
grin grin grin Me that i'm in love at no sight nko grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Blue2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2006
@ Zex Did you put your Pix so that the ladies woudl fall in "lust" with you at first sight! grin grin Just kidding i think Lauyrn hit the nail on the head motsly it's lust at first sight, but it can lead to love though cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by alafav(f): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2006
whether love at first sight or lust at first sight you better be careful cos u need to think well before you leap. wink
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by osegwu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
Love AT FIRST SIGHT? DOESN'T EXIST IN MY BOOK. INSTANT ATTRACTION
I AGREE, LUST AT FIRST SIGHT VERY PLAUSIBLE BUT ABOVE ALL, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL. LADIES ARE LIKE SCORPION YOU HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS AROUND COS THEY STING AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
;d
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by kimba(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2006
@Zex

You are welcome.

I was just wondering what is the relationship between your PIC and your TOPIC.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by nosa101(f): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2006
kimba:

@Zex

You are welcome.

I was just wondering what is the relationship between your PIC and your TOPIC.

He wants us to "give him a rate".

Here's mine, WTF
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by CrazyMan(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2006
Ladies oya naw
una like am abi una no like am. grin

@ Zex
you look good.
i hope you 'll fine what you are looking for on Nairaland. smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Gadosky(m): 3:35am On Jan 24, 2007
love at first sight can occure but please don't expect it with you, besides you look like college undergraduate cool
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Busta(f): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2007
now tell me, why would u put ur pic along with the topic.

wish u all the best.
trust me, u'll need it.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Raf1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2007
R U Joking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course it exists!
I've been a victim, couldnt believe , but we both got really weak in the knees
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Chiori(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2007
Not love at first sight, but attraction occasioned by lust, then turns to love and respect with time.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by dupebaby(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
that is bullshit, there is no such thing as love at first sight, it the beauty they see, they are are moved my the beauty
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by savesoul(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
Yes I DO!!!!! grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by IBDat(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2007
I believe in lust at first sight shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2007
so you have to show us your picture , so what are you trying to prove, your so cute enough for the ladies to fall in love with, can't stop laughing grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by henryspark(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2007
please am henry from nigeria, i want u guys out there who is i love to tell me whether it is possible for one to fall in love with another at first site and how do u make it real?
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Chiori(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2007
If you are one of those who believe in love at first sight, answer this question. How come those people who are not especially beautiful/handsome never testify of love at first sight? It's usually men and women who make hits with their looks. This should tell you one thing - that thing which we tout as 'love at first sight' is actually physical attraction accompanied by libidinal tendencies.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by denex: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2007
@Zex

welcome to Nairaland. There is no love at first sight. It does not exist! There is ATTRACTION at first sight. But love is a process that takes time. I think the first day is even too short for love let alone the first sight.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2007
yeah, i believe in luv at first sight, for me if i cant luv you at my sight of ypu then i don't think i can luv at all. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by olanajim(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2007
Real love actually don't develop at first sight. That is a fact. However, love is a brainchild of lust. No Lust, No love. That is why people get confused about love. Lust don't necessarily end in love, it may end in bitter enimity.

Making assumption that there is love at first sight can best be illustrated this way. A guy meet a stunning beauty like agbani Dorego or Omotola on the street. We assumes that these two are stranger and had never met before. They started talking and somehow seem to agree with each other as a complement. They LIKE one another. The next day, they started thinking of one another, dreaming of one another. The emotion they felt is very strong. That is no LOVE, but LUST. It is a ok to lust after a man or woman. LOVE would be subject to time, knowledge of one another, commitment and dedication. It is not a mad passion we felt for one another, that soon evaporate after you are TIRED of your partner or met a more beautiful, richer partner. There is no REAL LOVE at first sight but LUST at first sight can lead you there if you are not BLIND.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by bluesky4(f): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2007
plain and simple, NO

people who believe in love at first sight are just naive
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2007
Yes, I do.

Err, nice shirt, Zed. wink undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
But, to make your shirt complete, it needs 3 digits emblazoned across the back - 4*9. grin

With the missing 2nd digit firmly in place though. wink
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by olanajim(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2007
do you mean love is all about shrity things? God bless our women!
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Macgreat(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
No! believe in love at third sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga*** / Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? / The Truth About What Attracts Women....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.