Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! (8727 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Just don't fall in love in the first place. Best advice ever.
one cannot do without love. wink
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

one cannot do without love. wink

That's what God's for.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

That's what God's for.
How about human love? undecided
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

How about human love? undecided

That's just stupid. As my ex would say "love is an illusion"
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Chrisrare: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm no lesbian, I just hate men.

Lemme ask you this: someone gives you box of chocolates and you know that 90% are poisoned. Will you eat any of those chocolates since you don't know which ones are poisoned and which aren't?? I wouldn't. That's why I choose not to date anymore. 90% of men (probably more) are cheating a$$holes. I'm not going to let anyone cheat on me ever again.
Eyaah... Ur right about men being cheats.. But u'll still get married to one, whether u like it or not. So stop deceiving urself.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
Eyaah... Ur right about men being cheats.. But u'll still get married to one, whether u like it or not. So stop deceiving urself.

I don't have to marry. No law says I have to marry. Imma be single for life sha.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

That's just stupid. As my ex would say "love is an illusion"
Your ex told you that? cheesy
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Chrisrare: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't have to marry. No law says I have to marry. Imma be single for life sha.
Easier said dan done sis.. By d time u r castigated by society u go no how far. Nothing wrong in staying single, but ur reason for not getting married is lame.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

that ur ex eh needs better cele flogging
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yeah while we were still dating.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Chrisrare: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you will still fall in love! cant run from it dear
Yeah, exactly. Na dis kind pple with fragile heart dey fall in love pass. By d time she fall in love with one guy, she wont even realise it.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
Easier said dan done sis.. By d time u r castigated by society u go no how far. Nothing wrong in staying single, but ur reason for not getting married is lame.

I don't think it's lame that I don't wanna settle for a man who cheats me.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
I'm done wit dis. U so sure I will fall in love again but I don't see anyone lining up for me.
Maybe I will love, but dey don love me. #lifeisntfair#
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

that ur ex eh needs better cele flogging
i swear! cheesy
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by chronique(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Over time,I've seen most of you youngsters write about relationships and all that and to a large extent,most of you have flawed opinions about so many issues. Romantic relationships in the first place,should be between two adults or at least,an adult and a youngster. That way,there'd be someone to lead the way and possibly be the shock absorver when things go wrong. These days,we have too many people who do not understand that having fun and being in a serious relationship,are two different things altogether. Everone is trying to be smarter and outwit the other person and that's where the problem starts from. Way too many folks,get into relationships for the wrong reasons and aren't totally honest with their partners. Those who love sincerely are taken for granted and get hurt in the process and when they get out of it,they're looking for someone else to do payback time with. Now,I hear people say the power in a relationship lies with the one who loves less;do you have an idea how that sounds? When one gets hurt in a relationship and moves into another with this mindset,someone else will definitely get hurt. This circle continues like a merry go round and leaves the society with emotionally wretched folks,and also mean folks. When it's time to settle down,we all start looking for the good sweet soul,after contributing to the destruction of souls. Truth is,this scenario would keep repeating itself till the end of the world. If onl people could be truthful to others,honest and sincere;life would have been a better place to live in. The innocence of the world has been taken away,and life gets wilder on a daily basis. Sometimes,I wish I could go back to the era when the words "I love you" were said with all honesty and sense of responsibility. These days,I love you is akin to good morning;people say it without meaning it. Men who have side chicks and women who have side guys,have made love a curse but no matter what,I'd always believe that I'd someday,be with that person who'd be honest,loyal,truthful and sincere to me and the best way to finding such a person,is to first be all of what I want from that person. You can't give what you don't have. If we adopt this mindset and attitude to life,a lot can be corrected...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Chrisrare: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't think it's lame that I don't wanna settle for a man who cheats me.
Ur reason is childish, not all men cheats. Don't worry, wen u r matured u'll know dat dere r sincere and faithful men out there and dey are not difficult to find.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
chronique:
Over time,I've seen most of you youngsters write about relationships and all that and to a large extent,most of you have flawed opinions about so many issues. Romantic relationships in the first place,should be between two adults or at least,an adult and a youngster. That way,there'd be someone to lead the way and possibly be the shock absorver when things go wrong. These days,we have too many people who do not understand that having fun and being in a serious relationship,are two different things altogether. Everone is trying to be smarter and outwit the other person and that's where the problem starts from. Way too many folks,get into relationships for the wrong reasons and aren't totally honest with their partners. Those who love sincerely are taken for granted and get hurt in the process and when they get out of it,they're looking for someone else to do payback time with. Now,I hear people say the power in a relationship lies with the one who loves less;do you have an idea how that sounds? When one gets hurt in a relationship and moves into another with this mindset,someone else will definitely get hurt. This circle continues like a merry go round and leaves the society with emotionally wretched folks,and also mean folks. When it's time to settle down,we all start looking for the good sweet soul,after contributing to the destruction of souls. Truth is,this scenario would keep repeating itself till the end of the world. If onl people could be truthful to others,honest and sincere;life would have been a better place to live in. The innocence of the world has been taken away,and life gets wilder on a daily basis. Sometimes,I wish I could go back to the era when the words "I love you" were said with all honesty and sense of responsibility. These days,I love you is akin to good morning;people say it without meaning it. Men who have side chicks and women who have side guys,have made love a curse but no matter what,I'd always believe that I'd someday,be with that person who'd be honest,loyal,truthful and sincere to me and the best way to finding such a person,is to first be all of what I want from that person. You can't give what you don't have. If we adopt this mindset and attitude to life,a lot can be corrected...

i swear eh ur comment be like buhari may 29 address to the nation, i skipped some many parts that i just gave up and started replying you now
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
I'm done wit dis. U so sure I will fall in love again but I don't see anyone lining up for me.
Maybe I will love, but dey don love me. #lifeisntfair#

babe is looking for boyfriend

but sorry boo i dont do nairaland girls
have seen like 5 in person and they are either very ugly or slim
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
chronique:

Nice one @chronique

Help us ask the ladies why they date bois and then blame men for the failures..

Bois commits the offence

Men take the blame

Why settle for less,when there are men why settle for bois..

Too many ladies go into relationships before they are formed from it and when the slope tilts their balance we get the blame..

Which of una i do bad oya talk?
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@2BB4CB3E I enjoy the way u just dey free style for this ur thread..kudos 2 ur govt.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Puresolutions:

Nice one @chronique

Help us ask the ladies why they date bois and then blame men for the failures..

Bois commits the offence

Men take the blame

Why settle for less,when there are men why settle for bois..

Too many ladies go into relationships before they are formed from it and when the slope tilts their balance we get the blame..

Which of una i do bad oya talk?

lmao
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Lasveg(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2016
chronique:
Dis comment is inspiring. Nice one, so true. U shuld create a thread with dis, it'll help a lot of peeps change there negative mindset.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I'm not even from Africa dude. And I ain't looking. Not for you, not for any man. Ur all gross.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Give it time, you will relate. Some a$$hole will break your heart, too. Unless you are smart enough to never fall in love.

Falling in love isn't about being smart or not. I actually do like being in love. It's a jolly nice feeling.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Falling in love isn't about being smart or not. I actually do like being in love. It's a jolly nice feeling.

It can be jolly nice. But when it all comes crashing down around your ears, it's ten times more painful than it was nice.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2016
angry angry
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not even from Africa dude. And I ain't looking. Not for you, not for any man. Ur all gross.

Me!!!! I nearly choked on my lunch! Lmao!
I know girls like you sha! Sharp mouth slim figure!
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry

Boo boo has arrived lmao
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Me!!!! I nearly choked on my lunch! Lmao!
I know girls like you sha! Sharp mouth slim figure!

Slim?!? In my dreams. I've been on a freaking diet for years. Fat white chicks don't get love sha.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Boo boo has arrived lmao
undecided undecided go and vote for lanicky bf i talk to you cheesy
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by robosky02(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Fallin in love isn't snoopin or placing a surveillance cam to see if he aint cheatin or she aint.Even if your partner cheats it doesn't mean they dnt love it.I re-quote that 100 times.Your past experiences has shapened and has informed your present perceptions and perspectives about the subject i'm sure she started dating very young and into maturity she carries an obsolete and scarred thinking about managing relationships..

That's why when u fall in love as a girl and make mistakes it's difficult to recover without these scars which aren't a big deal other than it has shapened u to be who u are..

I bet a million bucks come around i'll show u around guys 25 20 girls who aren't in a relationship cool people some haven't even started intimacy ( i know this wel people confide in me very much and they are around me )

U may choose to keep ur demons n deny urself healing and then reformation of mind and character but in the end if u hurt urself cos peopl hurt you who actually is the victim ?

Like Joe...I wanna know i need to you..

Your perspectives from ur past has pushed u to become operational in relationships from a strained position,leave guys alone i'm sure all the guys who hurt u are picked up from streets clubs hotels etc..now what do u expect ?

Do one sow nuts n rip melons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Secret Camera Caught Boy Having Sex With His Cousin (video + Pic) / Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.