Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? (7757 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Ifakiland(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sexytemi:
There's a friend of mine(guy) who just started dating this girl who he met through a mutual friend, just a day after meeting her she told him that he shouldn't be angry if she asks for money from him and he couldn't give her and she goes out to sleep with other men to get it, and about a week later after they started dating she also told him to go work or learn yahoo yahoo so he can give her money to go shopping, now my friend is confuse Cox he doesn't if he should continue or he should opt of the relationship...

So family(both the gentlemen and ladies) what do u think?
Ur English needs lubrication...too much friction...hahan....as u fine carry boobs reach!!! As for ur Frnd...tell me dat he must always fork her before giving her anything.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Sexytemi:
There's a friend of mine(guy) who just started dating this girl who he met through a mutual friend, just a day after meeting her she told him that he shouldn't be angry if she asks for money from him and he couldn't give her and she goes out to sleep with other men to get it, and about a week later after they started dating she also told him to go work or learn yahoo yahoo so he can give her money to go shopping, now my friend is confuse Cox he doesn't if he should continue or he should opt of the relationship...

So family(both the gentlemen and ladies) what do u think?

Me and that kind girl chemistry composition no fit match.. She doesn't want to know what condition might prevents the guy from getting the money and instead of motivating him todo something better, na yahoo yahoo she dey push am to.
Na those type of ladies dey make some foolish guy do ritual *smh*
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by October1960: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
If she is sexy he should _fuck her and then leave her.
Give her fake money grin
Or promises of money and keep _fucking (with CD) until she realizes he is playing her.
She's a runs girl so use her as such
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
ore how old u be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.