Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? (7747 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Your friend is dating a HOE........dis hoes can't be taken home.....you drop Dem after use
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Alpharezz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:
wh0res are everywhere, and they are now even bold to tell these donkeys how to toast/defraud others, in order to pamper her lazy self.
WHO ARE THESE DONKEYS THAT ACTUALLY ACCEPT SUCH NONSENSE!!!!
I will say no more.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by iykedare(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:
There's a friend of mine(guy) who just started dating this girl who he met through a mutual friend, just a day after meeting her she told him that he shouldn't be angry if she asks for money from him and he couldn't give her and she goes out to sleep with other men to get it, and about a week later after they started dating she also told him to go work or learn yahoo yahoo so he can give her money to go shopping, now my friend is confuse Cox he doesn't if he should continue or he should opt of the relationship...

So family(both the gentlemen and ladies) what do u think?

You and your friend are birds of the same feather.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
iykedare:

You and your friend are birds of the same feather.

My friend the guy or who
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by adedammy007(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm sure d op is matured enough and also know what is good...my advice is for u to tell ur friend to .learn yahoo and plus it for quick actions so as to satisfy his new bae....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Doubleagent008(m): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
There's a friend of mine(guy) who just started dating this girl who he met through a mutual friend, just a day after meeting her she told him that he shouldn't be angry if she asks for money from him and he couldn't give her and she goes out to sleep with other men to get it, and about a week later after they started dating she also told him to go work or learn yahoo yahoo so he can give her money to go shopping, now my friend is confuse Cox he doesn't if he should continue or he should opt of the relationship...

the answer is obvious. why is he confused. throw away every negativity.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Doubleagent008:
the answer is obvious. why is he confused. throw away every negativity.

Ohhhh.. Okay.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by firstking01(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2016
And you are the guy i guess undecided
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by firstking01(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

No be for my mouth you go hear say your friend new catch na olosho in babe skin! lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Marlvin(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
And you even called this 'A relationship' ?

What an irony.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....what do u have to say
nothing lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2016
i pray for divine madness
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
NOIBMUUL:

No be for my mouth you go hear say your friend new catch na olosho in babe skin! lipsrsealed

Hmmmm, I thought so too....Cox no normal girl should utter such in an early relationship.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
firstking01:
And you are the guy i guess undecided

How can I be d guy when I'm a lady, and can't a guy and a girl be friends ni (Good ones)?
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by firstking01(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

How can I be d guy when I'm a lady, and can't a guy and a girl be friends ni (Good ones)?
A guy and a girl can neve be 'just friends'...it ain't just possible.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
first of all
the moment a girl tells you that she does runs, nigga run
i don't care if she wants to change or her family blah blah blah
now he foolishly when to put his head in a hole and is seeking people opinion
i have dated a girl like that before, gave her everything but i will wake up at night and see her chatting
provided EVERYTHING from house rent to amazing sex for where
think its a spiritual thing with them sha
they CANT change so dont even bother just run

1 Like

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2016
firstking01:
A guy and a girl can neve be 'just friends'...it ain't just possible.

It's possible dear, I have so many guys as friends, even help the single ones in searching for babes o....it's always fun gisting with them.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Dpredictor(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
first of all
the moment a girl tells you that she does runs, nigga run
i don't care if she wants to change or her family blah blah blah
now he foolishly when to put his head in a hole and is seeking people opinion
i have dated a girl like that before, gave her everything but i will wake up at night and see her chatting
provided EVERYTHING from house rent to amazing sex for where
think its a spiritual thing with them sha
they CANT change so dont even bother just run

Nice one baba cheesy

remember say you gats drop vote for refiner ooo...

Make I mention you?
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Dpredictor:

Nice one baba cheesy

remember say you gats drop vote for refiner ooo...

Make I mention you?

look at this nigga right here
look at this nigga
because of how much! 50k?
abeg mark my name
no try am again

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Dpredictor(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

look at this nigga right here
look at this nigga
because of how much! 50k?
abeg mark my name
no try am again

hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Abeg na....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by chiwetel(f): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2016
eheheh,she's nice enough to ask for permission sef.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

It's possible dear, I have so many guys as friends, even help the single ones in searching for babes o....it's always fun gisting with them.
Lie, give them chance na lets see if they wnt make advances @u
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
firstking01:
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
firstking01:

truly they make advance but it always ends at advances.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

truly they make advance but it always ends at advances.
You see, so, why say you can have a neutral relationship with a guy?
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
firstking01:
You see, so, why say you can have a neutral relationship with a guy?

Them asking me doesn't affect us being friends in anyway......we talk and chat just like Every normal friends
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Kdon2: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2016
I once had the same experience too! D babe just dropped it on my head gbam...no shame no mercy no remorse! I dropped her ass fast!
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Kdon2: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2016
I once had the same experience too! D babe just dropped it on my head gbam...no shame no mercy no remorse! I dropped her ass fast! lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Kdon2: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2016
I once had the same experience too! D babe just dropped it on my head gbam...no shame no mercy no remorse! I dropped her ass fast!
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Kdon2: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2016
I once had the same experience too! D babe just dropped it on my head gbam...no shame no mercy no remorse! I dropped her ass fast! lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by obito7(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
easy! i will ask her 2 giv me her hair nd she will shop any country she likes after one week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You / Girl Posts Mouth Watering Pics For Her 24th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.