Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (105614 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2019
NifemiKolade:
Oluwanifemiomokolade@gmail.com please forward me this
Sent.
Let's on continue on WhatsApp 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by robertoalex: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice work tetengi4life, please can I have a draft or any material related to it for my personal CDS?

My mail is robertoalex419@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
robertoalex:
Nice work tetengi4life, please can I have a draft or any material related to it for my personal CDS?

My mail is robertoalex419@gmail.com
Thank you.
Sent.
Let's continue on WhatsApp
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Teesingz: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi, Please I intend to carry out a personal project for the community I am in. Please send me formats for my proposal and other related materials that would help me. tunde.ogbodo@gmail.com Thank you bro
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by benzene2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Pls send the format to me too. sammy.ibeh@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
ayodejiezekiel225@gmail.com
Send format to me..
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Teesingz:
Hi, Please I intend to carry out a personal project for the community I am in. Please send me formats for my proposal and other related materials that would help me. tunde.ogbodo@gmail.com Thank you bro

Sent.

lets continue on whatsapp 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
benzene2:
Pls send the format to me too. sammy.ibeh@gmail.com
Sent.

Doneze:
ayodejiezekiel225@gmail.com

Send format to me..
Sent.

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nwuche(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nwuche:
According to this post...
Pls I want to be guided, am presently executing my personal community development service, PROJECT: RENOVATION OF FOUR SPACE SQUATS TOILET FACILITY IN MINNA OLD PRISON. though I've stop due to financial constraints, in this case please what should I do. Because am supposed to complete, report and commission in few days time
I need attention pls
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by infogu1111i: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Message from the Author of the book " HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"

IF BY THE TIME YOU FINISH READING THIS SHORT REPORT YOU THINK IT DOES NOT WORTH THE TIME YOU SPENT READING IT( SINCERELY), KINDLY SEND ME AN EMAIL TO GIVE YOU THE BOOK AS A GIFT.

As a student or an entrepreneur getting this book is one of the BEST thing you will do for yourself,and the earlier you get it, the better.

We have received several testimonies from student and non student who already have access to this book from different states of this great country,who have started doing exploits with the INFORMATION they have learned from the book and how they have effectively started at-least one of the strategies shared in the book.

Testimonies on how this book have helped them greatly in starting and effectively running a lucrative business as a student and now living a financial free life in school.

Our team are working on having these testimonies on video format not just printed, and it will be published soon on our blog or our YouTube channel.

I used to give this book out for free as a way of assisting Higher Institutions students to be able to live a financial free life in school,BUT i realized that what you PAY for,you VALUE more(no matter the amount you pay for it)you definitely will value it,that is why i decide to place a token amount before you can have complete access to the book,because of its VALUE.

I want you to know that the monies you will make from the business(es) you will start as a result of applying at-least one of the strategies shared in this book is far much more than the token you will pay to have complete access to this book.

The book is worth more than the stated amount,but i decided to make it this affordable so that no one will have an excuse of not being able to have access to the VITAL INFORMATION i shared in the book.

This book not like other books that will only tell you the details of what the person did without guiding you on how to get started,I have provided platform for you to get started with.

If you really DESIRE to know how to financially survive in campus and also to learn the strategies which i used to live a financial free life in campus,you will break all barriers to get this book.

Remember if you really want to see a change in your situation you must first of all DESIRE it,and one major prove that you really desire a change ,is by getting the right INFORMATION about solving that situation,

Secondly,you must DECIDE,that is, you must make the right decision in getting all the information you will need.

Thirdly,you must be able to DISCIPLINE yourself well enough to apply the information you have at your disposal.

Fourthly,you must be DETERMINED,you must make up mind that you will achieve your goals and nothing will stop you from reaching that height or achieving those goals you planed to achieved.

Permit me to say this if after you have complete access to this book and maybe you are the lazy type that is just comfortable with the monies you made just by applying one of the strategies i have shared ,kindly send me an email so i can refund your money back to you because this book is not meant for you. I assume you just want to make money only for yourself ,your family ,friends or people that are close to or related to you alone. That is,you are just comfortable being averagely rich.

Am not saying this for you to feel over excited, neither am i saying this for you to get this book, But this book is NOT meant for students or individuals who wants to be averagely rich,BUT for students or individuals who wants to be wealthy AND also be able to assist others .

I had bad financial experience growing up,and i made up my mind that i will be EXTREMELY WEALTHY,and i will help as much people as i can also to be WEALTHY.

I feel pained seeing some students go through a lot to pay their school fees and other financial obligation,some engaged themselves in some illegal acts just to be able to get money to financed themselves in school.

This is why i have decided to stay awake by this time of the night(2:00 am) on this day( 2nd of October 2019) to give this opportunity to share with only 20 individuals, these strategies that helped me and had helped several other students to live a financial free life in campus. Am confident that if i can effectively influenced these 20 individuals with these information, then being able to survive financially in school wont be a problem anymore.

If i was able to take care of my financial responsibilities while in school as a Mechanical Engineering student of The Great Yaba College of Technology without needing any form of financial assistant whatsoever from anyone,You also can do it. YES, I MEAN YOU!!!

The information you will learn will not only help you live a financial free life in campus, but even when you leave the four wall of the school.

But before we continue,i will like to say, This opportunity is not meant for everyone,but only for individuals who truly want to know how to financially survive in campus.

If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send an email cares2fid@outlook.com
Subject: Am Interested in HTFSIC

Kindly note, only the first 20 emails received will be attended to.

The fact is that, Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such vital information as this,but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

If anything else did not inspire you to get this information,the fact that an engineering student who did not grow up with some fatherly advice started a business that helped at-least 15-20 students on an average every week to live a financial free life in campus and also be able to pay their bills,should motivate you to get this book.

If i was able to start and effectively run my business with no cash as at the time i started,and today i have been able to build several businesses that is fetching me tons of cash, you also can,the choice is yours.

You have all it takes to be successful

There are some opportunities that comes once, this is one of such opportunities.

Count yourself privileged to have this INFORMATION, because there are many people out there that needs it but have not had access to reading it yet.

I wish you the best in life and i await your exploits.

One of the things i learned from one of my mentor a long time ago which i will never forget: He said to me,Son one major difference between a rich man and a poor man is ACCESS TO THE RIGHT INFORMATION.

In today's world, having access to the right INFORMATION is key to being successful in life..
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
tetengi4life:
Anyone in need of help?
Yes.. How can i reach you?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sholaani:

Yes.. How can i reach you?
WhatsApp 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by IamNanas(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
tetengi4life:
Impact of this class below can be found here @

https://muhammadidris.org/2019/01/12/impact-of-my-online-coaching-class/

Good evening to the prospective and serving corps members

It stroke me today as so many of my friends (corpers) were asking me on how to engage in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) personal Community Developtment Service (CDS) because they also want to affect life positively as corps members. This gave me the passion to also share with others through Nairaland.

Some do it because of the award (state and presidential honor), others do it because of the joy in it as they change life(s), but whatever are your reasons, these are the procedures to follow;

1. Project Title
You must have carried out investigation on what project you want to do and where you want to do it. But it is important to note this when choosing your project because where you carried out your project matters a lot. E.g A youth corps that dig a clean water bore hole in a slum (environment with poor people) will be highly recognized and valued than the one that dig similar bore hole in the Governement Reserve Areas (GRA) etc that houses the rich.
Secondly you should give the people what they need, not what they don't need at that moment e.g, do not give a hungry man cloth to wear, instead you should give him food because at that moment, he/she needs food to survive before clothing.

2. Project Analysis
By now you must have known the project you want to carry out. The analysis includes; (i) the cost (ii) beneficiary (iii) sponsor (only if u hv any at that moment) (iv) starting date and closing date (at which the project is expected to end).

3. Project Approval
For Corps member, the project approval is usually given by the NYSC (National Youth Service Corp). It is important you get it because your name and nysc number will be written on it and it is required you attach it to any of your solicitation letters. In addition to that, it is the only way your project will be documented by NYSC for any reward or recognition. And to get it, you must apply for it, and to apply for it, you will have to write a letter following all the necessary chain of command and you will be required to attach your project analysis

NOW, you need two things from me
i. Sample of of the letter to request for project approval from nysc. Look below for d sample
ii. Project analysis that you will attach to the letter 1 above.
iii. Project Proposal
That's all you need to kick-start your project. Send me your email to forward the sample to you (free of charge) because its in diagrammatic form (with horizontal and vertical lines) as such I always find it difficult to past it for people. If you receive it all you need to do is to substitute, no stress.

School of Nursing and Midwifery

Jekadafari, Gombe,

Gombe State.
. 19th February, 2015.

The State Coordinator,
NYSC Secretariat,
Gombe state.
Through
Zonal Inspector,
NYSC Zonal Office,
Gombe.
Through
Local Government Inspector,
NYSC Local Government Office,
Gombe.
Through
The Principal,
School of Nursing and Midwifery,
Gombe.

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION TO UNDERTAKE SOME PERSONAL CDS PROJECTS
I wish to apply for the above subject matter to enable me carry out the following CDS projects at the central prison yard, Gombe.
1.Provision of some basic drugs for the use of the prison inmates
2. Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer for the clinic
3. Provision of hospital bed sheets and curtains for the clinic
4.Painting of the prison yard clinic and entrance gate.
I hope my application would be kindly considered for your approval.

Yours faithfully,

Mohammad Idris
(GM/14B/0720):ur phone number

NOTE: this sample is for Gombe state nysc, I don't know of other states but they said it is the same everywhere. And for those after state award, 2 different corps members serving in different state may end up doing similar project but one may be awarded and the other may not. It depends on the state and competition e.g corps member doing personal CDS in Lagos and Abj may or may not get a state award as those corpers serving in less competitive/less corper populated states like Gombe and others on similar project. In those other competitive states, u may hv to do more.
FOR WHATSAPP CONVERSATION 08032731090
Below is a 4 minutes video documentary on the prison project I carried out during my national service year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXr8IOpA6T0

Please I am interested in having the project analysis and project proposal. My WhatsApp number is 08142951411.
I need your guidance please

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
IamNanas:

Please I am interested in having the project analysis and project proposal. My WhatsApp number is 08142951411.
I need your guidance please

You can also chat me on WhatsApp 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Coolgem: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
tetengi4life:
Anyone in need of help?
Yes, can you help me with the format. Email is: ayobamiadeokun@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Brunicekid(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Send the samples to my mail @ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Coolgem:

Yes, can you help me with the format. Email is: ayobamiadeokun@gmail.com
Sent
Let's continue on WhatsApp on 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Brunicekid:
Send the samples to my mail @ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com

Sent
Let's continue on WhatsApp on 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Anyone in need of help?.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Any one in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations to the newly passed out corp members. Anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Jo1234: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Kindly send the format to me brother jmayowa44@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Jo1234:
Kindly send the format to me brother jmayowa44@gmail.com
sent.
lets continue on whatsap on 08032731090

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.