Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (105568 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who needs assistance?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Lefty500: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yusufraheem500@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by soulrib(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2018
Kindly send it to my mail: soulrib@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lefty500:
Yusufraheem500@gmail.com
Sent. Lets continue on whatsap. 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
soulrib:
Kindly send it to my mail: soulrib@gmail.com
Sent. Lets continue on whatsap. 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Who needs help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by awesomershal(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetengi4life:

sent and all the best
lets keep in touch on whatsap 08032731090

Great Job man!! Please help me send it to fortismanuel@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
awesomershal:

Thanks
Sent. Lets continue on whatsap 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
awesomershal:

Thanks

Sent. Lets continue on whatsap 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Luchiana1(f): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dnt forget NCCF When you go to camp..pls watch Be encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k like subscribe. We are here for you to make service year worthwile
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by solutionarena: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Training! Training!! Training!!!

*Are you Interested in Learning Website Design

*Do you want to be a certified Digital Marketing Expert

#Bonus: 5streams of Online business income you can earn from with Little or no Capital
And other freebies

Training Fee : N15,000only

Venue: Baycrystal Computers Center, No 89, Galadima road Kudenda,Kaduna state.

Date : Every Saturday Time: 10:00am

-Who can Benefit from this training?
Students, employed, unemployed

-Do I need to be computer literate to register?

No, we will guide you every step of the way

Don't miss out on this training, a chance to become empowered and self- reliant in this digital age....

Powered by Baycrystal Computers

www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Who needs assistance?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Adukason: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2018
I need assistance, pls help me with everything I will require for personal cds from project analysis, fund soliciting request format etc through my email Adukaterry@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Adukason:
I need assistance, pls help me with everything I will require for personal cds from project analysis, fund soliciting request format etc through my email Adukaterry@gmail.com
Sent. Lets continue on whatsap
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Is there anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Ak47young(m): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2018
tetengi4life:
Is there anyone in need of help?
Mohammedabdulkadir87@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by joeking2222: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Hello bro, am very grateful finding this type of topic on dis platform......may GOD continue to bless you and increase you in all aspect of LIFE. Pls i will a sample on building of solar borehole in the village am serving cos the ones the have over there are manual boreholes which to get water from them you must undergo a serious stress.......is like u are in a gym. Pls am really interested in such project. Dis is my email address.....olajoe12@gmail.com. Am seriously waiting for your reply sir, may God continue to add value to your LIFE. THANKS
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Freezeman: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good heads up please can I also get the template my email is ekeneliberty@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Omololaeni(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Omololaeni(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls I need assistance on this to. Pls send details to my mail saymilol@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by ucham: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
I need assistance, pls help me with everything I will need for personal cds from project analysis, fund soliciting request et al.

My mail

Thanks and God bless you
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by akins56(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please assist me with everything I'll require on akinov200@gmail.com Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Omar360(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Pls assist me with the samples.umarsaidu64@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.