Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend (5199 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by tmny: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
I assume you're in a relationship or you intend to be in one. Well, let's talk about real issues that affect you and I every day. These are random questions you should ask in a relationship.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to be in a relationship without knowing where you stand, right? This will help you put what you expect from a relationship on the table as soon as possible.

Here are some of the random questions you should ask your boyfriend or partner.

1.What are your short term goals?

What is it that you want? Are you in it for fun or something serious? Set clear goals to avoid disappointments. This will help you understand where you and your man are going. Do his goals accommodate you? Most of the break-ups today are due to lack of communication.

2.What are your long term goals?

You can work towards improving the relationship if there's a common goal. What if he wants to marry you in ten years time and you want to settle down within two years? These are issues you need to talk about. Be clear from the beginning. Don't be scared to ask a man anything. You would rather lose him now than hurt you later. Test his interest and where he stands.

3.What are your views on the relationship?

I don't have time to share everything but I'm certain that it gives so much confidence to know that your man thinks you're great, intelligent, caring, beautiful and all the good stuff. Be careful not to fall for every flattering word from a man. I will tell you why. Some men and not all can say anything just to take advantage of you because you're young and with less experience. Take time to know them deeply.

4.How do you feel about me?

Make sure you know how he feels about you. Don't get carried away and think the relationship won't end. There's nothing like that. A man who is deeply in love will make decisions that are for your good. Be prepared to answer any random questions your boyfriend may ask.

One very important question you shouldn't ask is about marriage. Wait until the relationship is solid to talk about the wedding. Men get intimidated by such questions and only think you're desperate.
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by zugoboss(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
Is this a job interview?
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
tmny:

Here are some of the random questions you should ask your boyfriend or partner.

1.What are your short term goals?

2.What are your long term goals?

4.How do you feel about me?

1. My Short term goal is to finish school: yet he doesn't attend school

2. My long term goal is to become a millionaire: yet he doesn't have a job or a business

3. I'm looking for monogamy: yet he has two girlfriends and one finance

4. I like you a lot: yet he doesn't give a shyt

The question should be "How to spot a good liar"

1 Like

Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by biola44: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2009
[quote The question should be "How to spot a good liar" [quote][/quote]

by using ur head, not ur heart, being logical helps a lot imo cool
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by tunery004(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2009
those questn dosent work any one who knows how to pass a job interview will just get through those witout blinkin an eye
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

2. My long term goal is to become a millionaire: yet he doesn't have a job or a business

LMAO!!! grin
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by patwhizkid(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2009
What if yu ask yur bhoifrend all these kweshunz & den he getz angry & beat yu up? Juz kuriouz tho'
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by biola44: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2009
dats also an ans grin
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2009
Gabry:

LMAO!!! grin

abi now, women need help learning how to spot "good liars" those men with sweet and twinkle, twinkle mouth. wink
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2009
biola44:

dats also an ans grin

Biola u're bad ooh tongue tongue tongue

How is beating an answer ?
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by biola44: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
a very precise ans, wat ans can be better? wink
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by galatico(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
The questions you outline are real nice questions!!!
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
galatico:

The questions you outline are real nice questions!!!

How are they nice ? undecided undecided
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by biola44: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
they nice only wen u get true ans grin
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by chidyke77(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
It cnt work.
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by biola44: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by iice(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2009

Isn't that like closing the barn door after the horses have fled? undecided

One very important question you shouldn't ask is about marriage. Wait until the relationship is solid to talk about the wedding. Men get intimidated by such questions and only think you're desperate.

Majority of the questions you asked already hint at that, so unless he's thick. . .goodluck with that
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

Nice one there
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
Sorry to digress but would you folks say that these questions and this 1: "What are your plans for me?" are different or same?

1 Like

Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by julianH(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
For girls the answer is very simple to get just go to:

http://www.theidealman4u..com
Re: 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend by tmny: 4:38am On Sep 04, 2009
Hmm??

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Lesson For Everyone In Relationship / Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know / This Is For My BABY OKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.