Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? (30388 Views)

11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / 4 Tricks Mechanics Use In Extorting Money From Car Owners / Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Florblu(f): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Poverty mentality. Most of the things you stated are not true.You only read meanings to their unconscious attitudes

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by zeb04(f): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2016
bullshit

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by davibid: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2016
I've heard

Oya time to buy your own ehh, stop crying cry you hear, its just part of life

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by greggng: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2016
I am only quilty of one. I don't give strangers a ride for security reasons. To be honest cars are liabilities so why try to make noise abt it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Gudfrie(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:
Its only people who have poverty mentality that behave like this.
I've seen people with G-wagons and Range Rovers stopping to pick up neighbours in the rain, not minding the mud stains on their car rugs and seats

Guy if G wagon or Range rover stop for bustop to carry passenger, people no go enter ooo
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by tosyne2much(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2016
ibkgab001:
Hey man MII don't near this section at all , it's diffrent from Romance that makes half of Nairaland members to follow you

We are here to know better how love-vendor can make a car rocks
You are not to tell me my jurisdiction on Nairaland... In fact, if there's Toilet section , I can post articles there grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by sukkot: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2016
yeah the one that gets me is the ones who will always have their car keys and mobile phones in their hand so you can see it. dont you have a pocket ?

as soon as they sit down they put the phone and car keys on the table. i hate that shyttt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2016
angry
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Larryfest(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Just 4rm reading dis one can deduce u dnt own a car hence the crazy write-up bt den u really wish u could own one then do some of dis rubbish u just wrote here...mehn mods wey push dis com fp are high on something.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by tosyne2much(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
yeah the one that gets me is the ones who will always have their car keys and mobile phones in their hand so you can see it. dont you have a pocket ?

as soon as they sit down they put the phone and car keys on the table. i hate that shyttt
My hand no dey dis one oooooo cos they will soon be here 4u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by comeandmarry: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
100 level mentality

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by permanentgrace(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
The urge should be to buy yours. Honestly, most Nigerian car owners behave very funny.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by eguono14: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
No.4:This is not completely true as I'm scared of helping people while driving because of the incidence that happen to a friend and colleague at my place of work.It was indeed a bad experience that almost cost one of them his job when he was stopped and search by NDLEA and they discover that the person he gave a lift was carrying drugs.You know how Nigeria is and alot of money was involved before he got free from the matter oh bros.

Though,this is not a justification for not helping our fellow brothers and sisters but we have to be careful because our society has evolved over the years,and there is not trust among us.
This is my one cent contribution.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Themandator: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:
I've seen people with G-wagons and Range Rovers stopping to pick up neighbours in the rain, not minding the mud stains on their car rugs and seats

People with g-wagon and Range having neighbours without even camry. Well na so
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by dubbiskelly(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2016
This post is a load of dog crap. The only one that holds a little water may be the last as you can't help it as your car may come up in discussions without you intending to. Like "i may not be able to make it on time cos I dey go servicing, or I need hurry up before those fashola boys go tow my car."
Op I sure say when you finally buy ur own car, u go do pass the things wey you write here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Puresolutions: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2016
@tosyne2much as ur name implies ur too much.This is good Nice write up bra... Kudos !!!
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by bezimo(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Such attitude is due to the black man mentality that thinks owning a car is an achievement because of his poverty environment wereas in developed societies cars are the most common thing found such that it has no value, that even teenagers and students own and drive cars.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by ibkgab001: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2016
This must have hit you hard ma mii

I will soon write 10 comments that easily makes tosyne2much angry sad
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by sukkot: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
My hand no dey dis one oooooo cos they will soon be here 4u grin
bro. I am ready for them. they better come loaded up with an arsenal of weaponry or I am taking their heads off. this is 2016 and we aint taking no prisoners grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by tosyne2much(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
ibkgab001:
This must have hit you hard ma mii

I will soon write 10 comments that easily makes tosyne2much angry sad
Bros, e dey happen sha grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by misscall247: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:
lol is true,Al dos sienna and camary owners not men wit real cash
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by uzo4real(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2016
What kind of childish post is this? People like this even do worse when they eventually own a car...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Mcowubaba: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
U are absolutely right, but horning in the filling Staton is not bad..

Most filling Stations has a section for Okada nd Maruwa so if the trespass u horn them back to order cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by skywalker888(f): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2016
A lot of people are pained even though they know that what the OP posted is nothing but the bitter truth

Tosyne, don't you think you have to apologize to these frustrated men? cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by nonjebose(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Repetition of points
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by hysteriabox(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmm...true sha

car hype in nigeria is actually too much.

*i knew a neighbour in abj who stayed in a self con, married with kids...yet had 2 tear leather cars parked out front. And he alone drives them, never saw d wife touch any.
*i once travelled from dutse to damaturu to maiduguri and back thesame day with some staff of FG for site inspection. All they talked about from start to finish was cars....the ones their bosses drive, the ones theyll upgrade to...u could see d disdain one their faces when they talk about their colleagues who didnt have/had inferior cars
*my uncle once picked me up at a place to bring him to our house cos he was lost, we were dedicating our new house, we passed a guy who was heading to same venue. He waived us down on siting me and i told my uncle who he was. My uncle hissed and said 'let him trek small'
*i have been to offices, talking with executives and d next question is 'so...what car do u drive'
*lastly, i noticed that peopl are quick to bestow 'sir' and respect to u when u av a car. Lets say u drive a car that cost 1m, and u change to an SUV which cost 700k, ppl elevate u cos 'hin don buy big car now o'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by bayonekind(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Cc
Lalasticlala

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-disgusting-ways-nigerians-behave.html

---Unwilling to Offer People a Lift ---
This is the most dangerous kindness that can lead to regret --nigerians cant be defined by face or appearance .... I love to do it but the fear of unknown...
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by lordyugo: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Cc
Lalasticlala

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-disgusting-ways-nigerians-behave.html

Ds makes no sense watsoever.
I think u r envious of those dat do drive.
an asshole is an asshole irrespective of owning a car ,so it was nvr bout d car.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by Ifebazz(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Cc
Lalasticlala

Please what is the difference between 'chasing women anyhow' and chasing anything in skirts '?
Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by nonjebose(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Repetition of points and poor grammar
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? by hotwax: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Yeah right.

That arrogance annoys me.

Especially ladies...When they are driving, the way they will be looking on stairing, you will think they are fighting..looking melancholy.

And some guys also behave this way....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.