Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice (54753 Views)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by winkmart: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Haaaa, u try oooo. I tap into your blessings in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by muyibaba222(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations OP

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by ElPhoche(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe
I appreciate your comment, but dont you think that he has to build within his means? You don't expect him to steal to build a posh one. Most important thing is that he has his own apartment. Once there is life, there is hope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by willibounce1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Arch1:
Baba nibo le ko Ile si? Mowe abi Ibafo?

Lol... as Baba don retire for sexuality section, who knows him fit don focus small build house.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Acrofab: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Richie77: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats, mine is next.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by OpinionCounts(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
Op amusiri gi ike......congratz

Bro I laughed so hard at this ur igbo...u knw it can be translated in two ways; 1) they born u strong or well. Then the second translation which is the one that got me laughing (2) your........... is very strong. grin grin , if u are truly igbo then u will knw what is in the dotted line grin .

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Malakh: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
wetin una dey tap self gan, make una let me hear word,yall just say stuff because its cliche
winkmart:
Haaaa, u try oooo. I tap into your blessings in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Edubrazilnwa(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Bro I laughed so hard at this ur igbo...u knw it can be translated in two ways; 1) they born u strong or well. Then the second translation which is the one that got me laughing (2) your........... is very strong. grin grin , if u are truly igbo then u will knw what is in the dotted line grin .
lol datz y I wrote it make bad minds lyk you laf out smal

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats.

May this be the first of many.

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Jayceo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

You need to select one specific subcategory. When done, you will see "New" among the opinions at the top. Click and write whatever.

If your topic is interesting people may comment and move it to the Front Page". If you write bull, then it will just be dead on arrival. No supporting comments.

Thank you very much ny brother
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Kassidy90(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Op I pray it shall be a peaceful abode for u In Sha Allah and God help me to complete mine too dis year oo, i haven't work der dis year at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by DeRay98(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrates bros, nice house. Mine is 95% complete, will be ready by October. I dey follow you for back. Enjoy your new status as a Landlord.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by BankManager(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats OP..Things like this motivate me ..
By God's grace,I intend completing mine 7 months from now and joining d league of landlords...*Amen*
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Tinyemeka(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
The beauty with building your own home is that you'll possess the latitude to keep pimping it as you so desire to your taste.

Congrats chief.

Just got an allocation at Enugu. Hope to join you soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]t

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Thanks to all those who rendered help then. I so much love this forum.

Poster, see my alter monicker and the prayer i made for you on that thread last year.

God answers prayers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator/5

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by papindinho(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jarus:
Congrats. A lot of things are happening on Nairaland.

Big time sir..

Ramadan Mubarak sir

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by adeboolusegun(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
congratulations my brother from another mother. am coming back 2017 to showcase my Manson and beautiful cars... so help me God. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by miqos02(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
ok
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by olaitoro(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Your kini abi thing is very strong grin

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by rosy1992(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wonderful
May God blessing never cease in your life.
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by iamkingzlee(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mehnnn!!! This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by 3RNEST(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
I collect my blessing in Jesus Name oh....house on point.....

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by SangoCrusader: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by papagiddy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
I also moved into my four bed room apartment few months ago., infact it's so good on to live in your personal house. I sleep with rest of mind. My children run around the rooms happily.... My former landlord almost cry d day I told...... He wanted me be his ATM for life..... Laila!

7 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by ATK4Joy(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations ! I tap into the testimony in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Amhappy(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Op,I tap into this blessing IJN
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Yahami(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
let me advise you again...
Go and join politics

Hopefully, many years to come, you will create a thread and thank me for making you your village councillor

Otondo, when did you intend to make good contribution on these forums, is we your mate that advice and he make it.... make option let us choose for you.... you too can make it!
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by charlsecy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:
Attached are some of the pictures of the house.
Take care of those tiles by having them cleaned well and mimimizing grains of sand getting in.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fin house smiley
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Cupidkc(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is what I tag as progress.... Congrats man. I can remember the noisy generator tread of last year.
Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by mayortm001(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is nice man....God bless u more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.