Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice (54756 Views)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by rayomata(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations bro,u try jare

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by fortunechy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
biko gwazie ndi yard unu
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by NemzySeries(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:

what's ur problem anyways? dinnt u see where I appreciated the op ? I'm tempted buh I'll let it pass smiley
tempted to do wat? y not dwell on d positive & ignore d negative? try buying a bag of rice if itz easy to do or achieve anything in dis govt
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by kenoz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow !
So lovely

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by davit: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

Poster, see my alter monicker and the prayer i made for you on that thread last year.

God answers prayers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator/5

Whoever this 100Cents indeed is, your prayer stood out. If to say you be my pastor, I for don dey look everywhere for you to do thanksgiving grin grin

Thanks to all the people making comments. In fact, I never knew this post went through since my laptop developed a fault that required restarting while posting let alone making the front page. Just seeing it.

I will take time to respond to some questions raised when I get to work tomorrow. May God bless our hustles all.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Absolutely beautiful! One thing I like about other countries is that houses are SOLID. In the US, you will pay over $100,000 ($US) for a cardboard box.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by DedeNkem: 2:28am On Jun 23, 2016
jmichlins:
Lord help me do more than this amen. Congratulations

Lazy people rely on non-existing god to help them.
If you work hard and save, you can build yours.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by babadee1(m): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2016
byna:
Completed mine last month. Approx 120days from foundation to move in. Thank God for his blessings

I love this, you have excellent taste bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by rocoh(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by jmichlins(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2016
DedeNkem:

Lazy people rely on non-existing god to help them.
If you work hard and save, you can build yours.
since when did who and what i pray to start becoming your problem? Adam lived long because he was minding his own business

3 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by zeestone99(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Op congratulations on your new home, if you need to install solar/inverter setup, check my signature. Cheers
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Chigold101(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2016
davit:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Thanks to all those who rendered help then. I so much love this forum.

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Chigold101(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
davit:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment.
to God be the glory.

So how did you achieve this fit?
How did you raise the fund?

It will help someone else to know steps totake.

So am waiting sir.
Congrats again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by tosyne2much(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2016
publicenemy:
Congratulations.

if you believe your testimony is next,you know where to click.
Hahahahahaha can't stop laughing grin
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Limpo(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2016
nice one, congratulations! smileynice one, congratulations!

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by MeezPat(f): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Really nice

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by elot(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2016
bro, congrats, ut fom ur own experience too, how much can finish such 4 bedroom now, let us know and make sure u also share some of ur experience while building, thanks
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by okangisaiah(f): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe

If he beautifies outside like inside arm robbers Will visit to mark their share. If I build mine, I will do the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by moyinluv: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulation,u shall live in ur house in Peace,Joy,wealth n good Health.
And mine is also comin in Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by moyinluv: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulation,u shall live in ur house in Peace,Joy,wealth n good Health.
And mine is also comin in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by steinalb(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
davit:

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Abeg how much both the land and building cost? so that your man go follow your footsteps....
nnadiug@rocketmail.com
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by 100Cents: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
davit:

Whoever this 100Cents indeed is, your prayer stood out. If to say you be my pastor, I for don dey look everywhere for you to do thanksgiving grin grin

Thanks to all the people making comments. In fact, I never knew this post went through since my laptop developed a fault that required restarting while posting let alone making the front page. Just seeing it.

I will take time to respond to some questions raised when I get to work tomorrow. May God bless our hustles all.

OKay

The man of God is same as naughtysite..

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by LAPREMEDO: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats Bro. But what was your final cost of building the house.
Thanks.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Vincy95: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016
davit:

[/url]

Bro you really made it. I thank God for you buh like how were albe to acheive it, like how long or how much did it cost you?
You really inspired me bro.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by temmym4(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe

Come on sis. just because u dont like it doesn't make it BAD! Your own taste is different from the OP's. if u don't like it, go and build yours tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by glossy6(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2016
G8Arthur:

I dnt gv a hoot about exterior, I dnt like unnecessary attractions but I sure have taste. The interior of my home will be epic so help me God.

That not withstanding, exterior should count in design. It brings out the beauty of a house inside out
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by danielPelo: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one......... Bro

Next is mine .......bro

Good job......bro

Congrt......bro
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by clintdadon(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
congratulobia, I hope to build my own soon

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by abdoolorunwa(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:

click like if u believe
GUY, HOUSE NA HOUSE. E NO EASY!!!
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by ayotoyin(f): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats. The exterior is not bad, he just moved in for comfort, gradually, other finishing touches will follow on a daily basis, as you move around your home gallantly, new discoveries will come up and it will be a beautiful edifice soon. Regards.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by philclem(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
.......The responses to the question is what I am actually waititng for! I could be next you know #congrats bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by DedeNkem: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
jmichlins:
since when did who and what i pray to start becoming your problem? Adam lived long because he was minding his own business

Believing in fictitious story of Adam makes you look more stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.