Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice (54764 Views)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by 4nobody4every1: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Congrats.

May this be the first of many.
You have not yet settled my boys since you roofed your house , l am tired of waiting, is either you send the 400,000 Naira to my boys as Omonile roofing money or l will tell them to go and stop all the work on your site, l cant wait to collect my roofing money, l am the Baale of your area, l need the money within 48hours , send it through money gram or Zenith Bank, acct number 0112345, name is Balogun Jimoh, thanks as you complygrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
eph12:
Congrats man
What I don't get is why you have to be pushed to build your own house. That you're able to complete it to this level in less than a year shows money was not really a problem. I don't think I would need any extra motivation to build my own house at the slightest opportunity.

You've spoken my mind bro, that's exactly my thought. I'm plannin to start buildin mine too as soon as I lay my hands on some cool cash. There's no point waiting to be pushed before a man knows he should build his own house as long as he has the money... God help us all.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by piagetskinner(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations baba...its not easy to own a house ooo in this kind economy

I wish u many more houses
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by 2kris(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
this is the kind of news we need not ..boko haram,avengers,biafra agitators ,while sympathizers will be on line fighting blindly...thanks mr op .....lalasticlala u see ba

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by kingkhaleed: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
congratulation
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by austino677(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
@op how much does everything cost you?? Its urgent
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
austino677:
@op how much does everything cost you?? Its urgent

Cc davit
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You have not yet settled my boys since you roofed your house , l am tired of waiting, is either you send the 400,000 Naira to my boys as Omonile roofing money or l will tell them to go and stop all the work on your site, l cant wait to collect my roofing money, l am the Baale of your area, l need the money within 48hours , send it through money gram or Zenith Bank, acct number 0112345, name is Balogun Jimoh, thanks as you complygrin grin grin

Oh they came alright.

So my builder called Akogun on them who spoke to them on the phone. They prostrated and beat a hasty retreat grin

Omo Ina, la nran si inan grin

3 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by cowgirl9090: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
publicenemy:
Congratulations.

if you believe your testimony is next,you know where to click.
just kuku tell us that you need "likes" undecided
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by 4nobody4every1: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh they came alright.

So my builder called Akogun on them who spoke to them on the phone. They prostrated and beat a hasty retreat grin

Omo Ina, la nran si inan grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by dayowunmi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations sir
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by chiderao: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
And why is it yr fridge in yr sitting room....congrats thou..]
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by NemzySeries(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe
is he gonna b sleeping on d xterior part of d hauz? abeg learn to appreciate gud ova bad & move 4ward

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by leofab(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Op give us full detail oh how much you spent roughy; the plan and rest so that those who want to be like you can have an insight ..
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by publicenemy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
cowgirl9090:
just kuku tell us that you need "likes" undecided
Is it food? I am praying for you and you are being childish.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by henrimoto(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe
so.... you never even mould bricks to build, you are here rubbishing the exterior building of a new house...
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by OpinionCounts(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
lol datz y I wrote it make bad minds lyk you laf out smal

grin grin grin grin I no be bad mind ooo!! I just dey too am as e be.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by henrimoto(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Congratulations...I use yours as a point of contact for mine.

Amen
yes oooo! see prayer!
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by buharisbae(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
NemzySeries:

is he gonna b sleeping on d xterior part of d hauz? abeg learn to appreciate gud ova bad & move 4ward

what's ur problem anyways? dinnt u see where I appreciated the op ? I'm tempted buh I'll let it pass smiley
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by milky3(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
my heart skipped seeing this beautifully furnished house. oh Lord answer me too biko
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by buharisbae(f): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
henrimoto:
so.... you never even mould bricks to build, you are here rubbishing the exterior building of a new house...

u know uree very annoying dinnt u see the part where I appreciated the op? what's ur own any ways? have u built urs? abeg swerve no be me u go vex this night
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by olays(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats my guy
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by tayo200(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
not bad
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by byna: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Completed mine last month. Approx 120days from foundation to move in. Thank God for his blessings

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by abike12(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=pythonkid post=46827338]Whats the location bro and howmuch did you buy the land , you can also help someone too .. I can help you with that contact me 08067857841 name is adeniyi I live in ikeja lagos
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by blackbartee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
nice.... congratulations.... I tap into this kinda blessing too in Jesus name
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by assana: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
congrats oooo I tap into this great anointing and I decree I am next in line.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Chukazu: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kiish:
Uncle, where is your own?!!

what he said is absolutely true.
sometimes we need to just face the message and without been judgemental.

our architects are so unimaginative.
if you think our cities are not transforming as they should, then our architects has got the major blame.
as a man thinks, so is he.. our landscape is a product of the thinking ideas of our building designers.

meanwhile.. @op you are not giving answers to the question been asked.?
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by rrikado(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
thank God for his mercy on you.I claim my own house in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by mecussey(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Thanks to all those who rendered help then. I so much love this forum.

so money dey to build house, u dey dey attach for another person house....just go and thank that ur neighbour and buy him another gen

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by queenprecy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oluwa bless me today! because I no knw tomorrow..... I tap Ur blessings bros, chaiii see house. God bless Ur hustle guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.