Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (39541 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikaboy:
What makes you think they have the brain to reason such ??

I was thinking one can Kick Start their brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrjangaweed: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
EOD the useless prostitute called aisha should go and clear her useless raped self

useless worthless woman

cc
Omenka modath

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by modestofynest(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
oweman:

At whose expense will this chilling be ,?

When buhari went to London for 13days at whose expense was it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Masterplaner: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't really like the character fayose plays, but he is really right in this one...BuBu and his wife should defend themselves by visiting the USA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Limitednow:

http://.com/halliburton-fayose-challenge-president-buharis-wife-to-travel-to-us-to-prove-shes-innocent/

Whether u like it or not fight it or not Fayose is a rising gem in the South West and i prophesy IJN that those who condemn him in due time will come to him,even if she aint the one in the long run,the arguement in defence of the outburst against him is fantastic in Logic..What brilliance..

Kudos We're behind yu and as i always say if South west deny you come to the Niger Delta we will create a city and give u a throne not for attacking the administration but for fighting for a levelling society where whether Hausa Fulani Ibo this or that is treated as equals and not the disproportionate crap we hav in the society today

The truth Seekers !

One nation in True Justice - We dont want half-justice regardless of it's short term earnings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Remii(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
na wa oo, so even if she has nothing to do in USA she should just pack her bag and go there, next week if another muntulala said something about Ghana, she pack back go there again to make him or her happy abi. Who pays for all these"prove" trips?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by nawtyme: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
No wonder she sends representatives whenever she is invited to the US

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mikaelzX(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Same thing OBJ said about Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chikel2000(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wrong or right, buhari n co aint saints

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by maestroferddi: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari made the biggest mistake of her career when she elected to cross swords with Fayose.

I cant see her winning this...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by seangy4konji: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol.

Naija.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chikel2000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Puresolutions:

Whether u like it or not fight it or not Fayose is a rising gem in the South West and i prophesy IJN that those who condemn him in due time will come to him,even if she aint the one in the long run,the arguement in defence of the outburst against him is fantastic in Logic..What brilliance..

Kudos We're behind yu and as i always say if South west deny you come to the Niger Delta we will create a city and give u a throne not for attacking the administration but for fighting for a levelling society where whether Hausa Fulani Ibo this or that is treated as equals and not the disproportionate crap we hav in the society today

The truth Seekers !

One nation in True Justice - We dont want half-justice regardless of it's short term earnings

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by timilehin007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Frankiss44:

Zombie she could at least visit na...

Even when sha has nothing she's particularly going to do there? Or is it ur Pman that she should go and visit. ?

O boy receive sense abeg
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by iyke484real(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari was indicted /fingered in the willam Jefferson Halliburton bribery scandal in 2005 and William Jefferson was sentenced in 2009 in America.
Now this passport in circulation was issued in Washington Dc in 2012 with obvious alteration on the date of birth and was the said Aisha Buhari on ds passport walking the streets of America freely where she was wanted by the FBI, CIA and the Virginia state police and other relevant security agencies .
Back to EFCC and DSS identify fraud is a serious crime and if both the EFCC and DSS fail to produce the impersonator then they have failed completely in discharge of their duties and should hide away in shame.
This is a biometric passport let's go further by matching the finger prints and facial capture on the chip of ds passport against that of the president wife.
Poor job again too bad that aisha Buhari and her handler's are fighting back corruption.
Let Aisha Buhari visit America and comeback to prove everyone wrong .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by bouncesmail(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
She might * be a thief based on allegations but that doesn't make you a saint either .
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Aisha Muhammadu Buhari
is a thief!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Eberex(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
ever811:
I use to blive that fayoshe has sense until now.did any body invited her to come and prove her innocence in the US?

****.do you think FBI or CIA are not monitoring their suspects where about? They don't need to say anything. Whenever their suspect enters their country , they are automatically arrested. You think say na naija police?

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Puresolutions:

The truth Seekers !

You are incoherent and lack standard basic Education which should be your right.

These are the people responsible for your woe but you have allowed sentiment to take over the little thinking capability left.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by butanep(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose is Buhari biggest Nightmare and now Ashia is among now...

I so respect this man for his confidence and boldness. The only westerners that isn't a coward.

11 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
If she wants. To clear her name she should please visit. The United states....Fayose has just. Made common sense. Now let's see who the real mad. Dog is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by tolexy007(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
kingkhaleed:
Fayose is a mad dog continue barking omo ale jatijati
so Na u con b Omo.Oko?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
ever811:
I use to blive that fayoshe has sense until now.did any body invited her to come and prove her innocence in the US?
you are right on that one but even MAMA Peace went there several times, lets wait she wil def go on her own b4 the 4 years time expires

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by hollah123: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
myners007:
I'm supremely confident that the westerners as a tribe are the most confused group in Africa. They voted for change and now they are criticizing the change using one of their uncontrolled son as their spoke person.
myners007:
I'm supremely confident that the westerners as a tribe are the most confused group in Africa. They voted for change and now they are criticizing the change using one of their uncontrolled son as their spoke person.
myners007:
****so because majority of westerners voted fr d fool mean all are in support.what buhari is doing all in d name of fighting corruption is silencing d opposition.so apc na party of saints abi.useless chest beating easterner(i know say na wetin u b b dat)nnambi kanu still dey chop watery beans fr buharis cage oooo.**** u said westerners are confused.do u know d definition of confusion?confusion is when u are clamouring fr biafra n also strategising to b d president of nigeria.thunder wey go fire una still dey price bike fr junction

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
kingkhaleed:
Fayose is a mad dog continue barking
omo ale jatijati
........ grin grin grin

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by tolexy007(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
I just like this man called Fayose...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by keally: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
ever811:
. Confirmed Irredeemable Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
damned if you do , damned if you dont.

these same noisemakers would have been shouting about Buhari wasting state funds if he was carrying Madam around on his official functions.

he has no done so, so now it is a bizarre story of she is a wanted criminal in the us.

what empty headed jokers these wailers and hero are. cheesy cheesy
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by ayindejimmy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
along4dem:
Aisha was fast to reply fayose on twitter. she should be fast to reply him by going to USA to prove fayose wrong.
so she should go to US to satisfy Fayose and wailers? At whos expences?
She'l go there when it's necessary and not bicos of some propaganda
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dare2differ: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
The burden is on him to prove it undecided

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by djraymy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
e be like say fayose dey nairaland

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by bouncesmail(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Loss of priority, for a governor to have such time getting involve in such mess, he should be worried about governing his people and bringing development to the people of Ekiti state let the right agency to do there job. Fayose should learn from ambode,
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
EOD the useless prostitute called aisha should go and clear her useless raped self

useless worthless woman

cc
Omenka modath
Too harsh. Too much of everything is not good.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
when you have a dagger in a hand.
and a big lion bites that hand....the strongest stance to take is to push that hand deeper into the mouth of the lion.....there lies your help

to stop war, there must be war....
Buhari is no saint...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.