Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (39320 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Frankiss44(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2016
timilehin007:

Even when sha has nothing she's particularly going to do there? Or is it ur Pman that she should go and visit. ?

O boy receive sense abeg

LOL... Our you need more sense oh... Cos this your zombism na the highest oh. The last time she was scheduled to go to US, na saraki wife go represent her. Her husband don go US three time and the strawberry nor gree follow her.... Abeg there is no smoke without fire.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Large32(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
myners007:
I'm supremely confident that the westerners as a tribe are the most confused group in Africa. They voted for change and now they are criticizing the change using one of their uncontrolled son as their spoke person.

Seriously and Verbally Confused, I just don't understand Who and how they Let the Dog Out.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by timilehin007(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Frankiss44:

LOL... Our you need more sense oh... Cos this your zombism na the highest oh. The last time she was scheduled to go to US, na saraki wife go represent her. Her husband don go US three time and the strawberry nor gree follow her.... Abeg there is no smoke without fire.
. Na you need brain pass, shey does times wey she go shey they don accuse her then
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Puresolutions:

@Chi when some of us tal we are attacked,they will not back facts with facts even with their dull minds they try to enter the ring of champions..But when Lai-Nus Mohammed-Mba speaks they tell people nt to question it and say it's d truth they want to be the sole propiertor of information dissemination.No be their fault...
my broda we will call fayose to pay for her flight ticket wat we need from aisha is a selfie pics @ jfk airport in usa and We will believe her stories as for now all her stories cannot convince us at all the match score is now aisha 0 fayose 1
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Frankiss44(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
timilehin007:
. Na you need brain pass, shey does times wey she go shey they don accuse her then

You get sense at all? She never even near there.. that's the issue.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
There is nothing for Aisha to prove. Its up to the security agencies to do their job well.

excel101:
Yes his finance has been already been frozen. The latest challenge now is for the first lady to do the needful.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by oga15(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha buhari should travel to USA let us see.

Sily hole.........fayose you are right keep it on .
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by jude90(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2016
along4dem:
Aisha was fast to reply fayose on twitter. she should be fast to reply him by going to USA to prove fayose wrong.

Have u eva imagined wat would have happened if the bearer of the so call AISHA BUHARI is a PDP member and nt d president's wife?
you are very right but the zombies will never accept the truth rather u will hear them chanting bring our yam if its an opposition members
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by orphomo: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am concerned about the reasoning of young Nigerians who are expected to be vibrant and dynamic. I am very sure majority of Nigerians are not aware Aisha Buhari was reportedly involved in the Halliburton scandal but here comes Fayose doing a good job having to remind Nigerians of Aisha involvement, as such the APC led by Buhari should fight the taunted corruption with fairness and with sense. Fayose has been a constant torns in Buhari's flesh so far, and I am not surprised if EFCC should be going after him. If were Buhari, I would apply caution regarding probing Fayose, because it is crystal clear that EFCC attack on Fayose is a vendenta from PMB. I think Nigerians should see it in this light. Some Nigerians are not fool to know that APC presidential campaign was not without state funds. ..........Nigeria is now a jokers ground....funny.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chez23: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chaii...fayose abeg forgive am, i no won make she go de give imate her oloshi tidy for prison because of konji. Aisha abeg hide call fayose because i no won make ur life end just like that. President wise for that matta. Ribadu and lamode shut up, the imposter aisha u guys claim is stil living in USA which shuld have been in prison by now if u dont no hw to lie u should cönsult lie mohamed to be ur turtor simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda we will call fayose to pay for her flight ticket wat we need from aisha is a selfie pics @ jfk airport in usa and We will believe her stories as for now all her stories cannot convince us at all the match score is now aisha 0 fayose 1

Lol. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by imokejerry(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose is a rational figure as we can see hence let Aisha travel to the US to proof her innocence! ;DFayose is a rational figure as we can see hence let Aisha travel to the US to proof her innocence!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by darlenese(f): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thief wife !

I knew it

Bubu is busy looking for thieves where as he is living with one !
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by timilehin007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Frankiss44:

You get sense at all? She never even near there.. that's the issue.
I wish I fit see u face to face i for break ur neck
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
First lady Aisha buhari, if u know u are clean oya travel go US OF A to prove mr fayose alligation against u, simple.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Frankiss44(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
timilehin007:
I wish I fit see u face to face i for break ur neck

God.. Na now I confirm your status.. You be real zombie for life
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by timilehin007(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Frankiss44:

God.. Na now I confirm your status.. You be real zombie for life
me don know u teeeeeey tey say u be wailer and you go wail die idiot
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by gbaskiboy: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
kingkhaleed:
Fayose is a mad dog continue barking
omo ale jatijati
bro if stomach infrastructured people sponsored by fayose catches, you go fear nao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.