Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (39319 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:12am On Jun 23, 2016
slap1:

Which career?
Political career.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by sademola: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2016
STALINN:

The allegation brought by Fayose is strong, the only way to clear this is for her travel to USA.

Tell me if PMB was accompanied by his wife to any of the foreign trips. Why singling out USA?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by TijaniAbu: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2016
sinceraconcept:
exactly,Aisha is not the type that loves to travel much like her husband. She only went to I think Dubai to do her Haajia swag with fellow Hajias. She hasn't even gone to Umrah or Hajj since they came in

That is a lie. Since Buhari returned as a vulture president to feast on Nigeria's decomposing carcass, Aisha has been to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UK, Switzerland, Korea. A wife of a vulture is a vulture. How did this basic looking woman become a woman wearing 10 million naira watch overnight if not sleaze and corruption? Why will vulture Buhari that claims he is fighting Boko Haram and PDP corruption marry the first daughter of vulture Aisha to the alleged BH Sponsor Ali Modu Sherriff son?

The vultures have been exposed - https://www.nairaland.com/2094899/gen-buharis-daughter-reportedly-married
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by excel101(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2016
bluehill:

You sounded like a fool. Simply because you lack common sense, that doesnt mean everyone should be daft as you are.
You're sounding as if you're the Zombie he's referring to.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by 124mumsy: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigeria a country that is ruled by thugs, fayose the Jonny mad dog, I use to think it is only orubebe who has the tendency to display madness, I can c foolishness is an inheritance, very soon fayose we begin to blame the devil for tampering with higher authority, I recommend 48 laws of Pawer for him and is foolish nairaland supporter, just imagine a butterfly who call himself a bird. that is how our brothers from the east deceive KANU now he is a forgotten hero, in fact they have stop the social media agitation, if you no wise poor people na dem get mouth pass when kasala burst dem go fly.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by 124mumsy: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2016
TijaniAbu:

That is a lie. Since Buhari returned as a vulture president to feast on Nigeria's decomposing carcass, Aisha has been to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UK, Switzerland, Korea. A wife of a vulture is a vulture. How did this basic looking woman become a woman wearing 10 million naira watch overnight if not sleaze and corruption? Why will vulture Buhari that claims he is fighting Boko Haram and PDP corruption marry the first daughter of vulture Aisha to the alleged BH Sponsor Ali Modu Sherriff son?

The vultures have been exposed - https://www.nairaland.com/2094899/gen-buharis-daughter-reportedly-married
picture of her wearing the 10m watch or u no d rest
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by excel101(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2016
debeey87:
Pls can somebody ask fayose how many times Aisha has travelled with PMB since he has been moving all around the globe.

Nigerian youths,please get some sense and stop ranting on social media biko,hanhan
But its still good for her to take up the challenge sonnest, just to clear the air. Trust Nigerians, this will be used against her throughout her stay as the first lady, not until she take up the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by excel101(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=RavinWolf post=46833529][/quote]Yes his finance has been already been frozen. The latest challenge now is for the first lady to do the needful.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by excel101(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
RavinWolf:
stepping on Aisha Buhari's toes is going to be the biggest mistake of Fayose's political career.

Fayose's attempt to score cheap political points is not all impressive.

Apparently, the PDP as a party made up of such vulgar and uncultured elements has no quality.

Though unconfirmed, reports getting to me inform me that this is a case of mistaken identity.

These wailers are hell bent on ruining the joy of their less fanciful existence by constantly subjecting themselves to wanton ridicule and cajoling mockery by their consistent utterances of lies and deceit.

I dont see them going far with this attitude.

There are serious issues to talk about. This is a distraction.

Boodogay Gao Dein Chetah was here.
Its like u've forgotten all that Lai Muhammed, Tinubu and Co. said to GEJ that brought PMB to power
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Puresolutions:

Loo at what cheap data causes,ids of these days u abuse people anyone and assume thus a higher coginition by curses? Lol.. Lack of basic education heh? I've got about 6 businesses

Which post are u filling in for ?

Gatepost ?

Name it..

I dnt think yu qualify for the lowest..You won't Gag me.Not even ur father can,go bring someone who's more intelligent than u are then i just may speak now becos ppl dnt read to provide objective critique but rather attack to try to prove sumthin can u tell me ur contribution to the topic or provide a basis for the inference your comment attests to dear kid ?

LOL @ 6 businesses.

And your name is not yet in Forbes list.

You will file for bankruptcy to pay my allowance if I apply.

Not everybody fits into ur "sales girl from village" bill.

Also note that I did not say you dnt have businesses.

What I said without apology is that you are not coherent and you sound like a drop out.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Abutraco: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2016
hmhmhmh let d movie continue

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by pepigeorge(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Juliaann:
Lol this fayose is a real thorn on daura president and his wife skin grin

Aisha should prove her innocence by going to US

Lol... She nor go try am
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Carter4luv(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2016
no first lady can b like dame patience jonathan. aka mama peace. naija we miss her...

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

LOL @ 6 businesses.

And your name is not yet in Forbes list.

You will file for bankruptcy to pay my allowance if I apply.

Not everybody fits into ur "sales girl from village" bill.

Also note that I did not say you dnt have businesses.

What I said without apology is that you are not coherent and you sound like a drop out.

I guess your dad's on Forbes list of 6 businesses is criterion enuff for Forbes list.

You managed to pick a word for your vendor stand and u kwalify yourself as sophisticated " Mr coherent ".

By the way incoherence implies with squandering spillage just lie ur thoughts and comments critic arguements with objective critic and dont ply the Lai Mohammed way,if my objectivism is so burdensome for ur narrow and shallow mind why not bleep baclk with objections rather than adolescent delinquent curses ur rainin on ur Fada nt me.Ur Fada didnt raise an intelligent son,go call him it's him i wanna hav a word with not you..Anyways no nid ur Fada would be as stvpid as u are cos as they say the apple neva falls too far from the tree.

It's cheap data that's ur problem and u dnt have posotve tins to do with the opportunity it even profers..When internet was 30k plus a month we were enjoyin urselves until u free 5MB users joined in...Get lost kid
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by bodeemen(f): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Halliburton Scandal: Between Gov Fayose and Aisha Buhari, By Jude Ndukwe

http://www.promptnewsonline.com/halliburton-scandal-gov-fayose-aisha-buhari-jude-ndukwe/
This week has been mired in official scandals. From the purported secret employment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) involving some high-ranking government officials, to the president’s academic certificate saga, the alarming freezing of a sitting governor’s account without a court order as required by law, the complete northernisation of Nigeria’s security agencies as follows: Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, North; Minister of Defence, North; National Security Adviser, North; Chief of Army Staff, North; Director-General of Department of State Services (DSS), North; Comptroller-General of Customs, North; Comptroller-General of Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), North; Comptroller-General of Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS), http://www.promptnewsonline.com/halliburton-scandal-gov-fayose-aisha-buhari-jude-ndukwe/

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Puresolutions:

I guess your dad's on Forbes list of 6 businesses is criterion enuff for Forbes list.

You managed to pick a word for your vendor stand and u kwalify yourself as sophisticated " Mr coherent ".

By the way incoherence implies with squandering spillage just lie ur thoughts and comments critic arguements with objective critic and dont ply the Lai Mohammed way,if my objectivism is so burdensome for ur narrow and shallow mind why not bleep baclk with objections rather than adolescent delinquent curses ur rainin on ur Fada nt me.Ur Fada didnt raise an intelligent son,go call him it's him i wanna hav a word with not you..Anyways no nid ur Fada would be as stvpid as u are cos as they say the apple neva falls too far from the tree.

It's cheap data that's ur problem and u dnt have posotve tins to do with the opportunity it even profers..When internet was 30k plus a month we were enjoyin urselves until u free 5MB users joined in...Get lost kid

Jeez !!!

Read what you wrote again. grin angry

Are u suffering from any incoherent disorder ? sad or you are just a semi illiterate ?

I can't pick any sense from this.

Can you beg one of your employees to type for you ?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2016
THE UNCOUTH AISHA SHOULD VISIT THE UNITED STATES TO DOUSE THE RUMOUR. A VISIT TO YANKEE WILL CONVINCE NIGERIANS!!!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
ever811:
I use to blive that fayoshe has sense until now.did any body invited her to come and prove her innocence in the US?
the first lady should clear herself by entering any. American airport and taking a selfie then jet back to naija if she can't do that. Then she is not sure of herself word of advice to our presido do not throw stones when u are occupying a glass house
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

Jeez !!!

Read what you wrote again. grin angry

Are u suffering from any incoherent disorder ? sad or you are just a semi illiterate ?

I can't pick any sense from this.

Can you beg one of your employees to type for you ?

ofcos i new u wouldn't pick sense i'm just glad at your humble confession dim-wit

It's ur Fada i wanan hav a word wif cos he raised a stvpid son..oh ur Fada's equally as stvpid as he's d progenitor of stvpidety

In this case bring ur Grand dad's great grand Fada onto d thread mayb ur lineage may nid 2 be travelled dis far 2 find any reasonable individwwwal..yawns off
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2016
opal4real:
THE UNCOUTH AISHA SHOULD VISIT THE UNITED STATES TO DOUSE THE RUMOUR. A VISIT TO YANKEE WILL CONVINCE NIGERIANS!!!

Help us tell them o Opa
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:
What is the sense in the challenge ?

They said the Aisha Buhari appeared before a jury. So they can not prove that she is the one.

You should be challenging Zenith Bank to confirm they Sponsored ur campaign. angry grin

Did she go to Niger, China, France etc with Bubu ?

A question WAILER should ask.

Even if she decided to go and come back without any issue, the next press release will be how SHE WENT WITH a diplomatic passport and Buhari called Obama to beg.

It is not easy stooping low to Mad people's challenge grin

Meanwhile, where is our 4.7Billion Naira.

the first lady owes us enough explanation which she can clear by traveling to america we will charge fayose to foot for all her travelling expenses atleast. This will end this drama

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Puresolutions:

ofcos i new u wouldn't pick sense i'm just glad at your humble confession dim-wit

It's ur Fada i wanan hav a word wif cos he raised a stvpid son..oh ur Fada's equally as stvpid as he's d progenitor of stvpidety

In this case bring ur Grand dad's great grand Fada onto d thread mayb ur lineage may nid 2 be travelled dis far 2 find any reasonable individwwwal..yawns off

I pray God provide a better job for your employees.

It must have been difficult coping with an uncultured illiterate.

I will advise you to start using emoticon to express yourself since you can not write anything intelligently.

How about you sending something like :

cheesy grin grin angry angry sad smiley shocked shocked cool kiss undecided tongue cool sad angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink tongue embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad

lol @ yawns off.

I just did.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
the first lady owes us enough explanation which she can clear by traveling to america we will charge fayose to foot for all her travelling expenses atleast. This will end this drama

@Chi when some of us tal we are attacked,they will not back facts with facts even with their dull minds they try to enter the ring of champions..But when Lai-Nus Mohammed-Mba speaks they tell people nt to question it and say it's d truth they want to be the sole propiertor of information dissemination.No be their fault...

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

I pray God provide a better job for your employees.

It must have been difficult coping with an uncultured illiterate.

I will advise you to start using emoticon to express yourself since you can not write anything intelligently.

How about you sending something like :

cheesy grin grin angry angry sad smiley shocked shocked cool kiss undecided tongue cool sad angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink tongue embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad

lol @ yawns off.

I just did.

If yu cant read ordinary vocab but quote verboise eloquence well displayed what could u be useful for..

Oay u got the job u dust the foot mat in my company daily,that's only wat u kwalify 4..

My vocab's just way above ur range so i knew u wouldnt undastand well ofcos it would break ur brains and liquefy your existence son of the progenitor of fullishness
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2016
I'm off guys gotta tie some loose ends..

God helps this country
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by JOSSYAA(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2016
The game will definitely enter extra time, time is ticking
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Okwori12(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2016
fayose watch your back
MTN 1gig For Just #800 2gig for Just #1400
Airtel 1gig For just #800 2gig for just #1300 Call EMMANUEL 07066804422
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by BudeYahooCom: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha should simply travel and see.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Puresolutions:

If yu cant read ordinary vocab but quote verboise eloquence well displayed what could u be useful for.

Oay u got the job u dust the foot mat in my company daily,that's only wat u kwalify 4..

My vocab's just way above ur range so i knew u wouldnt undastand well ofcos it would break ur brains and liquefy your existence son of the progenitor of fullishness

LMAO.

I have your time this morning.

Na real "verboise eloquence". Oponu Ayirada.

Instead of looking for a cleaner to dust your foot mat. You need some one to dust your brain and teach you how to write properly.

I can also confirm that your vocab is way above my range. It is a Scud Missile launched from your Mobile Phone. grin grin

It is way above Bomb.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Osakah24(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=mrmacdon post=46833849]
when Devil ask Jesus, if you are the Son of God jump from there, Jesus can do that, but doing it is obeying the devil, i think you and Fayose has same brain, which is fish brain, you must be and Ekiti man
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Osakah24(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2016
mrmacdon:

when Devil ask Jesus, if you are the Son of God jump from there, Jesus can do that, but doing it is obeying the devil, i think you and Fayose has same brain, which is fish brain, you must be and Ekiti man
So according to you Aisha is Jesus, Fayose is the devil, well done ooo

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by maxzzo1(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2016
If madam buhari is innocent show Nigerians by travelling to States.....letz see who shame will caugh....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.