Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (39318 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by ipledge10(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
STALINN:

The allegation brought by Fayose is strong, the only way to clear this is for her travel to USA.
to buy cloth or to do what,or how will someone just wake up and embark on a journey...
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by tolexy007(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
dammytosh:
What is the sense in the challenge ?

They said the Aisha Buhari appeared before a jury. So they can not prove that she is the one.

You should be challenging Zenith Bank to confirm they Sponsored ur campaign. angry grin

Did she go to Niger, China, France etc with Bubu ?

A question WAILER should ask.

Even if she decided to go and come back without any issue, the next press release will be how SHE WENT WITH a diplomatic passport and Buhari called Obama to beg.

It is not easy stooping low to Mad people's challenge grin

Meanwhile, where is our 4.7Billion Naira.

you are not making sense... Tell Aisha to travel to US, and let see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by tall2ce(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am with Fayose on this. Let her travel to U.S first but he also has a running mouth

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
modestofynest:
Zombies will still come here and insult fayose but to me this is common sense if she is not the one oya make she carry one plane for Aso rock dia go US go chill like one week to shut fayose up as simple as that
U Nack D Nail 4 Head Well My Guy.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by ojtech8291: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is a moimoi, he is drafting reply to "mad dog" funny country.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by apholaryn: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
EOD the useless prostitute called aisha should go and clear her useless raped self

useless worthless woman

cc
Omenka modath
lol..u go soon drop dead with d way u going...ur bitterness is jes wow.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
ayindejimmy:

so she should go to US to satisfy Fayose and wailers? At whos expences?
She'l go there when it's necessary and not bicos of some propaganda

Then you will want Tompolo to show in court at his expence and risk? By the way, on which expence did Aisha call Fayose mad dog?

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dammytosh: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
tolexy007:

you are not making sense... Tell Aisha to travel to US, and let see what will happen

So what is the sense u made here ?

I dnt misplace priorities.

I will rather tell Fayose to return the 4.7Billion he collected.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrjangaweed: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Too harsh. Too much of everything is not good.
i don't bloody care
aisha is a useless corrupt bastard prostitute

demdem is my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrjangaweed: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
apholaryn:
lol..u go soon drop dead with d way u going...ur bitterness is jes wow.
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by apholaryn: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
[s][/s] Nonsense
get well soon!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by gdguy: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Believe it or not, Fayose is always a man of common-sense. His commonsense beat Tinubu to the chess game of political intrigues. His commonsense was put to use to beat an incumbent governor backed by central governmrnt. Fayose commonsense is part of the rare qualities that gives him a cult followership in Ekiti amongst his people. Fayose is simply a political phenomenon. A man of uncommon political wits. You may ignore the words of a thousand wise men, but never ignore a word from Fayose! I dare Aisha Buhari to travel to US and see American wonder!

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by engrhorla(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
I now very well understand why Ekiti state may not make an headway until there is a change of personnel in Ekiti Governor's office

Willie obiano is doing wonders in Anambra, am so sure he is opposition

Ambode is delivering little by little in Lagos

But Fayose is busy cutting kpomo, buying fish and attacking PMB

And if he is not doing that, he will be busy sharing stomach infrastructure

It's a pity
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by coolexy2: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose should be ask whether he traveled to China with his wife?... this man is a confirm thug. he has never give any advice or alter words that can promote this great nation nor benefit to Nigerians, only just to open nd close mouth. I pity ur sponsor... yet, you were there when Dasugate scandal happen.. you should have reveal that to Nigerians then.. pretty sure u were aware of Dasukgate scadal. Mr. Fayose, have u ever say something about Dasugate? tell Nigerians what you no...

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by lovejo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
If she is not the one, America embassy would have issue a statement or disclaimer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
These things are very simple. No need hiring 15 SANS.

Let Hajia shame Fayose by visting USA.

Let Bubu present his certificate in court.

Let all have peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Toosure70: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
simple

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by ayindejimmy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
along4dem:

Then you will want Tompolo to show in court at his expence and risk?
Tell Tompolo not to break a sweat, the court's already coming 4 him
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrjangaweed: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
lovejo:
If she is not the one, America embassy would have issue a statement or disclaimer.

i concur a person of her caliber they would have issued a statement or disclaimer but they are patiently waiting for the useless prostitute called aisha to show and land her hopeless self in jail.

. cc
Omenka modath ngeneukwenu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by henryuzor(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose....the mad dog
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrjangaweed: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
apholaryn:
swerve...I am a certified dumbass
ok
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
She doesn't have to go all the way to the US. She can go inside the US embassy in Abuja as a test.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by idwaxola(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
when will fayose stop behaving childish.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by rOsy247(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
EOD the useless prostitute called aisha should go and clear her useless raped self

useless worthless woman

cc
Omenka modath

You harsh sha angry
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by lordkhalifa(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha abeg no go, the disgrace your husband brought to us are enough, don't add salt on top of the wound....

Fayose the HERO of our democracy gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:

i don't bloody care
aisha is a useless corrupt bastard prostitute

demdem is my mentor
Oh!... I see cheesy

Go on jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by chiedu7: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Let Aisha travel to Yankee now

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by 007Gbenga: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why bother, they are all thieves....including Fayose...politicians are gabbage!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook / Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.