Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (39310 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by bluehill: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
modestofynest:
Zombies will still come here and insult fayose but to me this is common sense if she is not the one oya make she carry one plane for Aso rock dia go US go chill like one week to shut fayose up as simple as that

You sounded like a fool. Simply because you lack common sense, that doesnt mean everyone should be daft as you are.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Walelavender(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is getting messier. This isn't a way to play opposition politics. The elders in Ekiti should call this man to order.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by BrightCar: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
dammytosh:
What is the sense in the challenge ?

They said the Aisha Buhari appeared before a jury. So they can not prove that she is the one.

You should be challenging Zenith Bank to confirm they Sponsored ur campaign. angry grin

Did she go to Niger, China, France etc with Bubu ?

A question WAILER should ask.

Even if she decided to go and come back without any issue, the next press release will be how SHE WENT WITH a diplomatic passport and Buhari called Obama to beg.

It is not easy stooping low to Mad people's challenge grin

Meanwhile, where is our 4.7Billion Naira.

there's no sense in your comments, you can't dribble us, for all my findings, your Aisha Bubu is a fantastic thief.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by erinalex: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
tolexy007:

you are not making sense... Tell Aisha to travel to US, and let see what will happen
evil pple like u can NEVER be satisfied;no matter what one says or do, u'll always have something Negative to offer. Expecting anything different from u,will b like wanting Cow to lay egg. It a mind-set issue. Continue with what u believe in.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by modestofynest(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
bluehill:

You sounded like a fool. Simply because you lack common sense, that doesnt mean everyone should be daft as you are.

Zombie spotted

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Mintek: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
dammytosh:
What is the sense in the challenge ?

They said the Aisha Buhari appeared before a jury. So they can not prove that she is the one.

You should be challenging Zenith Bank to confirm they Sponsored ur campaign. angry grin

Did she go to Niger, China, France etc with Bubu ?

A question WAILER should ask.

Even if she decided to go and come back without any issue, the next press release will be how SHE WENT WITH a diplomatic passport and Buhari called Obama to beg.

It is not easy stooping low to Mad people's challenge grin

Meanwhile, where is our 4.7Billion Naira.

Zombie you're the mad one. Simply tell Aisha to take the challenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by bluehill: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
The way most people on this forum are responding in favour of the mad dog (Fayose) shows their level of childishness, backwardness and narrow mindedness.

Its stupidity and foolishness to take into cognizance what the animal was saying let alone trying to prove him wrong when the whole world knows already that a fraudulent man like him always makes noise to distract people's attention on his track.

He should try and pay his workers. There are much work to be done in Eketi state than the shadow he is busy chasing
'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nehemz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
I wonder the next excuse he'll give if she eventually flies to the USA
when will she flies?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by kindredspirit(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
This just reminds me of 2013 when Obasanjo dared Atiku to visit the U.S. Said OBJ then :

... "but I don’t know if he ( Atiku) can go to America. Do you know? I am asking you, do you know?
“He travels? Travels to where? To Dubai? Let him go to America and return to Nigeria"

I don't think Atiku ever took up the challenge after all these years grin grin

Fayose has tossed the same DIRECT challenge at Mrs Buhari. I'm itching up see if she will visit the U.S sometime. Interesting stuff, this.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by obailala(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
The IQ level of Fayose and most especially, his followers is shockingly pathetic. So without having any business to attend to in the US, Mrs Buhari should just pack her bags and travel to the US just because a drunk kponmo cutter and his brainless supporters challenges her?

Some even went further to claim Buhari has been to the US several times since he became president but for the fear of prosecution, the wife was too scared to follow him; and then one begins to wonder whether Aisha has ever followed her husband to any of his over 30 foreign trips.

Some wailers need strong deliverance before they go completely bonkers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by imrany20(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
These so called wailers can't be ashamed of themselves. The Ekitti tout couldn't defend himself after the allegation laid against him instead he is accusing a patriotic one. The wailers can go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by M4gunners: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose my Man.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by debeey87(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls can somebody ask fayose how many times Aisha has travelled with PMB since he has been moving all around the globe.

Nigerian youths,please get some sense and stop ranting on social media biko,hanhan

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mukhcech(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
STALINN:

The allegation brought by Fayose is strong, the only way to clear this is for her travel to USA.

Yes, she should travel to clear her name to

Mumus like you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
After all these anyone still maintaining that Ayo Fayose is not in need of psychiatric care himself needs mental attention!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Temmywalex: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
If you are listening to two people's case, the best way to get the right judgment is to truly be unbiased i.e be as neutral as possible. Those taking sides are simply being carried away by the side they decided to take.

With this issue at hand, none of the duo involved is a saint. It is you that you have decided to take side that fails to see what is really happening. In my own view, both Fayose and Aisha have cases to answer.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by elisra(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
myners007:
I'm supremely confident that the westerners as a tribe are the most confused group in Africa. They voted for change and now they are criticizing the change using one of their uncontrolled son as their spoke person.
opposition is their national calling since 19A.G(ACTION GROUP)

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by josephni12: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
if I am Aisha buhari to calm wailers I will travel to US that's all

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
Oga Fayose your bank account still remains frozen o, and now you cant steal Ekiti people's money any longer cos all Ekiti state government finances are closely watched by the EFCC. Why not kuku buy return ticket for Aisha? You have finally boxed yourself into a corner. Greedy man
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by OBJlive: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari and his wife are fraudsters and impostorsA

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
josephni12:
if I am Aisha buhari to calm wailers I will travel to US that's all
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by OBJlive: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Temmywalex:
If you are listening to two people's case, the best way to get the right judgment is to truly be unbiased i.e be as neutral as possible. Those taking sides are simply being carried away by the side they decided to take.

With this issue at hand, none of the duo involved is a saint. It is you that you have decided to take side that fails to see what is really happening. In my own view, both Fayose and Aisha have cases to answer.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by cosade(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
bluehill:
The way most people on this forum are responding in favour of the mad dog (Fayose) shows their level of childishness, backwardness and narrow mindedness.

Its stupidity and foolishness to take into cognizance what the animal was saying let alone trying to prove him wrong when the whole world knows already that a fraudulent man like him always makes noise to distract people's attention on his track.

He should try and pay his workers. There are much work to be done in Eketi state than the shadow he is busy chasing
'

Nairalanders should learn to make their points without being abusive.

As regards Gov. Fayose's request to the First Lady, there is nothing wrong in his call to her, for her prove to her innocence. She may not need to travel to the US but she can write to the US Embassy in Nigeria, to clarify whether she is the person involved in the scandal or not. That is the least she owes her husband who rode to Presidency, on the back of integrity.

Those who live in glass house don't throw stone so they say. It's even good that Gov. Fayose is championing this campaign because it would make it easy for his people to also call him to account for his stewardship same way.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrmacdon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
modestofynest:
Zombies will still come here and insult fayose but to me this is common sense if she is not the one oya make she carry one plane for Aso rock dia go US go chill like one week to shut fayose up as simple as that
when Devil ask Jesus, if you are the Son of God jump from there, Jesus can do that, but doing it is obeying the devil, i think you and Fayose has same brain, which is fish brain, you must be and Ekiti man

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
stepping on Aisha Buhari's toes is going to be the biggest mistake of Fayose's political career.

Fayose's attempt to score cheap political points is not all impressive.

Apparently, the PDP as a party made up of such vulgar and uncultured elements has no quality.

Though unconfirmed, reports getting to me inform me that this is a case of mistaken identity.

These wailers are hell bent on ruining the joy of their less fanciful existence by constantly subjecting themselves to wanton ridicule and cajoling mockery by their consistent utterances of lies and deceit.

I dont see them going far with this attitude.

There are serious issues to talk about. This is a distraction.

Boodogay Gao Dein Chetah was here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by alaroyeibadan(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Passport of the Aisha Buhari impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by OBJlive: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
The only case that Fayose has with Buhari is that he is a critic of his visionless administration, Haliburton bribery case is an infamous bribery case involving most of Nigeria's ruling politicians including atiku and Aisha Buhari.Nigerians are wiser than ur spinless attempt to cover up.those claiming to be currupt free leaders of APC are major beneficiaries of that loot.Ask Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by modestofynest(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrmacdon:

when Devil ask Jesus, if you are the Son of God jump from there, Jesus can do that, but doing it is obeying the devil, i think you and Fayose has same brain, which is fish brain, you must be and Ekiti man

I am proudly an Igbo man another zombie spotted in 3D

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by emmykk(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
I wonder the next excuse he'll give if she eventually flies to the USA
JUST LET HER GO THERE FIRST

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Austino50: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
If she goes to the United States of America and nothing happens to her, Nigerians what shall we do to this Fayose?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by emmykk(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Austino50:
If she goes to the United States of America and nothing happens to her, Nigerians what shall we do to this Fayose?
SHE AND ATIKU SHOULD JUST GO THERE FIRST

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by nkemjacob2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
fayose might b havin a point but this is nigeria. Where ntin works.. Including the so called EFCC corruption fight. Fayose stay put until any day or anytime PDP recovers power. Den u'll gat d full balls to control. But for now u re talkin trash OGA stil remains on power. "This is politics for you"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abia Turned Down My Logo Design, Be The Judge (pics) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.