Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. (1306 Views)

Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? / 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by DaySpringer: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders. I'm putting this question out. Have you fallen out of Love with someone? Has someone fallen out of Love with you before?
What are your opinions about what you think are the reasons for such?

The story below as told to me by a friend is the reason that makes me curious. You can skip right to making comments if you are unable to read it.

I dated this girl for 10 months, it was wonderful, great sex, with it's ups and it's downs. I loved her and she loved me too.

I graduated and thus left school(we both schooled in the same place) , had to go for service so I left the state back to my base. One month later after we saw, she claimed that she didn't feel the passion in our relationship like she used to, she said the spark was there as it was before. She said she felt restricted, that she isn't ready for a relationship, that we should just be friends.
She said she felt that there was some things that she wanted to tell me but she couldn't because she didn't want to upset me, that if I was her bestfriend she could tell me.
She is someone that has suffered from depression and is susceptible to it sometimes and she was going through one then.
I told her to give me a week to consider the best friend thing and then after the week, I told her that I couldn't do it and we stopped talking.

12 days later a friend of mine who I had out in place to look after her was with her and when I called, he said she wanted to talk to me and then she said she missed me, missed talking to me, I asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted us to keep being friends and she also wanted a relationship with me.
So on we were for a month during which she always told. Me she loved me.
till I finally saw her, we had sex and after that her mood changed, she said she "Expected more", that when she saw me that she expected her heart to skip a beat since she hadn't seen me in a long while, but it didn't, she was happy to see me but other than that she felt nothing.

I asked her to explore those feelings and ask herself when it started
She said it started back then when she first broke up with me, she said she felt a disconnection, and although she knew she was letting her issues enter the relationship, she still felt it.
She said the feelings responsible for it were dissatisfaction, depression and anxiety.
She deleted my number when we broke up and she never saved it again, she said she knew it off head but she couldn't save it as she once did with "mi Vida" which means "my life" because she wasn't sure and she couldn't bear to save it with just my name.
The bottom line was that she didn't love me anymore.
According to my friend, she was crying on the phone when they spoke. Why she was crying, I don't know she wasn't the one hurt.

That's it, She just fell out of Love, whether it's because of the long distance or something else. A mystery.

Lalasticlala
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Simple Answer. That relationship lacked focus. No direction. Nothing. Just knacking each other upandan. grin

Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by MidasTouche01(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
What makes someone fall out of love is..

if u fell in love during raining season.... and we all know the roads in Nigeria are not good,

Therefore the ground will be slippery,

Thereby leading to falling out of Love...

Quite shimple. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
People are programmed to fall outta love when the relationship turns unhealthy and boring. It's Simple.
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by ThisIsTGF: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
She prolly had sex with another person and it was diff frm the feeling she was used to but yet she still have feelings for you but after your sex she still feeling the other guy more,just try and get over such a girl,if not such girls will use you when she's only lonely but as soon as someone new comes her way she would dump you again
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
ThisIsTGF:
She prolly had sex with another person and it was diff frm the feeling she was used to but yet she still have feelings for you but after your sex she still feeling the other guy more,just try and get over such a girl,if not such girls will use you when she's only lonely but as soon as someone new comes her way she would dump you again
chaii see conclusion
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Maxi112: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
juhan:
chaii see conclusion
hello bae. how you doing to night?
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Maxi112:
hello bae. how you doing to night?
boo boo im fine. How you?
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Maxi112: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
juhan:
boo boo im fine. How you?
am cool, you just they forming busy for me this time around. waiting happen
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Maxi112:
am cool, you just they forming busy for me this time around. waiting happen
nothing happen. I no fit form for you na.
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Maxi112: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
juhan:
nothing happen. I no fit form for you na.
are you sure? I no see your vote for our queen today, why?
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Maxi112:
are you sure? I no see your vote for our queen today, why?
i vote am na
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Maxi112: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2016
juhan:
i vote am na
this contest is not easy oh, I'm optimistic of her victory sha.

I get candidate for Mr NL, I no won fine you for my team oh grin am serious
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Maxi112:
this contest is not easy oh, I'm optimistic of her victory sha.

I get candidate for Mr NL, I no won fine you for my team oh grin am serious
grin grin till then
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by abbeyology88(m): 5:54am On Jun 23, 2016
*Knocks with a stick*

I always laf when I see 2 young girl and a boy dating like seriously.

Know why?

Cos I always ask myself one question "do you think it's easy to keep yourself in a relationship"

Any young boy and a young girl who are dating have 99.98% assurance of slipping out of it in no time.

Well, it is normal anyway.

MODIFIED:

In a badboy way, when you smell some fresh and brand new p*s*y in your neighborhood. Hehehe.

*drops the stick and closes door*

Ooohh

*with no hand*
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2016
MidasTouche01:

if u fell in love during raining season.... and we all know the roads in Nigeria are not good,

Quite shimple. grin

grin
MidasTouche01:

Quite shimple. grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by DaySpringer: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2016
abbeyology88:

Know why?

Cos I always ask myself one question "do you think it's easy to keep yourself in a relationship"

Any young boy and a young girl who are dating have 99.98% assurance of slipping out of it in no time.

Well, it is normal anyway.

And why is it so hard?
Re: What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. by abbeyology88(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaySpringer:

And why is it so hard?

Cos it takes a strong "man" and "woman" (not a boy/girl) to take the relationship on a permanent commitment.

You've gat to be strong and contend.

Strong to ignore temptations of the world.

Do u think keeping urself wit a partner for just 3yrs is eazy? Just 3yrs Ooooh.

See, I can't stress this too long if u are matured and been in a relationship before (or presently in one) u will know what I meant.

(1) (Reply)

special announcement mr Nairaland / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Babe? - Photo / Lagos school surrounded by snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.