Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403804 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
You are right Udoka she def. Abused it. We got to be careful.
@joesQ it is said that cassava contains a substance that can make a woman hyper ovulate , in the western world they are able to make them in supplements to be taken. If you get the real cassava since we have the real thing here it'll work beta. Just start eating cassava from cd1 till after ovulation. You can Google it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ globusacb il look for a good herbal dr here then,thx so much udoka2 im a size 14 almost 16 sha 5ft 5inches its long i weighed so dnt really know what i weigh,il check out ttc&loosing weight thread for more info.@ pink22 thx for d info so fufu get ready for me.lots of baby dust to everyone,may God never blink his eyes on us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
@RocksQueen,MamaTriplets,MSTIA,zenoj,Alwaystrue,marvel240,agiboma,Echala,Pink22,camrygmail, Thank you very much.

Quick update:

I went for my follow up transvaginal scan today to ascertain foetus viability,to be honest i was very nervous but thank God, I was able to see my baby on the screen and also hear is heartbeat flickering away. My EDD=18-4-2013.

Thanks for all your support and prayers. Sending loads of babydust to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
hi all, pls hasy anyone here experieince pains in d ovaries while on clomid? Will go see doc abt it but want 2 know if its normal.
@champs, dats good news u've got there, pls don't be scared becos God is in control.
@all trying 2 loose weight, pls lets revive d weight loss tread, we can watch our meals & do some small small exercise.
Sending loads of babydust to everyone.

hi all, pls has anyone here experieince pains in d ovaries while on clomid? Will go see doc abt it but want 2 know if its
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hi ipio its normal to feel pains in the ovaries while on clomid, am also feeling the pains even as i type this. Its just the pill doing its thing , the hyperovulation causes the pains ,no worries its normal hon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ champs,congratulations once again,wishing u a stress free journey!I wish I can gather the courage like u did to go for d follow up scan tomorrow!u need to see how I spoilt my face when my DH reminded me that I have not gone for the rescan and am 10weeks gone!

Anyway,it is well,and baby dust to all the ladies in the house!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Pink22, tanks for letting me know, just pray & hope it work for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
“Give me children, or I’ll die!”

Yes, those were Rachel's words to her husband in Gen.30.
We all desire children but we should be careful that we do not reach a level where it's a child or death because this leads to going to any extent to get that desire met.

We can see that because of this burning desire she went ahead to give her maid to her husband to sleep with...it didn't seem a big deal but the reason why she went to this length was seen in how she named the children....

She gave one a name...God has vindicated me and the second one...I had a great struggle with my sister and won.
This simply proved that she was ready to go any length so people will say she too has children or to prove a point.

Ladies who trust God, our main purpose in life is to give God pleasure by doing His will so do not let the strong desire for something shift our focus from the love of God. Do not take routes that can't stand the test of God's word.

As Jacob told Rachel, that only God could give children to a couple, He is faithful who has promised.

There shall be none barren in the land.
Good evening.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ipio no wahala any time. God will do it for us.
@Alwaystrue thanks for those words, they are timely.

Kai! Waiting to ovulate and waiting to test, no one easy o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2012
Blessed Mothers of Blessed Children. How is everyone doing? Lets all hang in there ok? Alwaystrue has said it all, faithful is he that promised that none shall be Barren in the land, he is not a liar, U will see n hold ur Testimony in this New Month. @Alwaystrue, U are highly Favoured, God will prove himself in ur Life. @Champs, shocked shocked shocked ur EDD is my hubby's Bday!!! I laugh in my native language cheesy grin wink Ur Baby is Definitely a Star to his Generation, What God has Written is Written!!! Happy New Month All, September is our Month to Remember, Amen. *Sprinkling Baby Dust*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 01, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2012
@Champs congrats once more, what the Lord has done is marvellous in our sight, he that did for you will do for the rest of us IJN Amen, @ Ipio yes clomid hurts in the ovaries for me it even makes my tummy bigger you will almost think am 2 months preggers, shocked
This cassava thing na to find am o, I love natural remedies to all these drugs we have to take, in all sha I believe God is in control.
The bible says somewhere that if my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and seek my face I will turn away their captivity, I think this month of Sept we should all at a given time go before the Lord with one voice crying for the release of his blessing of the womb on us I feel we will get more BFP monthly.
Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2012
Welcome to the 9th month of the year...the month of delivery. As our testimonies have been incubating in the womb of the year I pray we shall receive the birth of our testimonies this month in Jesus name.

@Pink22, bless the Lord. @Mamatriplets, Amen. I pray you will bear your username in reality.

In continuation of my last post. Did God not eventually hearken to Rachel and open her womb?
She eventually had a child that delivered his people from famine.

Look at Hannah, despite the mockery from the other wife she prayed for a child that she can lend back unto the Lord, Samuel, not to win over the wife. Not to show the world she was a woman, or show her fellow wife she too has children or show off or just have a child to add to the family tree.

Do you know he was one of the only prophets in Israel that the bible bore record off who never erred or departed from Gods word?

Sisters our having children is not about us but about God and that was why Hannah was happy after she prayed because she had told God give me a child to nurture for you.
That was why she released Him to God even when there was no hope of other children. But God wasn't done, he embarrased her with 5 more.!
Lord you are just too much.

God is working out something for his glory through your womb...rejoice for the time has come. Isaiah 54:1-3

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Alwaystrue, Amen ooo... @Echala, what U have just said is so on POINT. The month is still new so lets mk it tonight by 12 midnight to 1am. Those interested pls post ur username & how long U have bin TTC, take down d names of others listed. Psalm 113 vs. 9. Matt 18 vs. 19. Some must happen this Month, there shall be a mass release of Children into this forum. Starting wit myself- Mamatriplets; ttc for 3years & 9month. Awaiting ur replies. Baby dust y'all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
@mama triplets, i just saw ur post, i hope it not too late for the jointed prayer, kemidebbie, i ve been ttc for 1year,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Dear ladies!this is a trying time for me,I finaLly went for d follow up scan and this is what I got
Uterus-Bulky anteverted with AP diameter of 5.38cm cavity contains a gestational sac corresponding to 6weeks cyesis.There is a poor decidual reaction around the sac and there is still no fetal pole or yolk sac.Conclusion:features that suggest a blighted ovum. Make una see this journey ohhh!I have booked an appointment with my doctor!I'm. All tears now!oh God second miscarriage!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Marygold it is well, be still and know He is God.do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
I fully subscribe to the joint prayer. Over four years happily married.

@marygold,
Its well with you. Please hold on to God cos the Doctors report isn't final.
What will you do with that report?
Please reject it and call on God...don't accept defeat.
That is not your report....believe Gods report.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Marygold,
Please go for 2nd or 3rd opinions.
Don't bank on human equipment to tell u there is a miscarriage pleeeeassseee and don't confess negative.
Whatever you do pls don't book any appointment for evacuation esp if the pregnancy doesn't come down on its own. Do other scans elsewhere.
The report says suggestive of...its not the verdict. Thats what their machine sees. Its well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smilenw(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Dear ppl ...God is good, all the time !
@ marygold
Do not get disheartened my dear...I had heard all what you just heard and more for almost 3 months with my first pregnancy. Had I gone with their report, I wouldn't have seen my son who's almost 4 nw. DO NOT GET DISHEARTENED WITH THESE SCANS. IMO, most of the times they don't make sense. It took them 3 months to find out I was carrying twins in my last pregnancy while I had been going in for a scan every other week from week no.5(I lost them @ 3 months though...thatz a whole different story which has been shared here) ! So don't lose hope, keep praying hard. IJN , everything is going to be ok .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ Marygold, don't give up, whos report will you believe? Your faith has to be strong right now, everything is all about faith God hears us as we pray it's how much we trust and believe him that delivers our miracle to us.
So midnight today is a date with God and everyone interested, name is Echala TTC for 3years and 6 months now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Marygold
Its well with you. God will come thru for you!

@champs
Congrats once more

@Pink
This cassava stuff hmmm - I hope its not mistaken with yam? I hv not heard of cassava rather yam. Oyibo sometimes confuse cassava with yam. I may be wrong.

@Echala & mamaT
Count me in, though I hv bn doing it for sometimes now. TTC 5+years.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Marygold i join my faith with others, afflictions will not arise the second time. Av had chemicals consecutively about five times , each gives me new hopes , forget that report and believe God. Take care dearie.
Am in for the prayers , pink22 been ttc 3 yrs plus, 18 cycles precisely . I know I'll be very busy today , but will do my best. Do we need to remind each other? But how
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
marygold: Dear ladies!this is a trying time for me,I finaLly went for d follow up scan and this is what I got
Uterus-Bulky anteverted with AP diameter of 5.38cm cavity contains a gestational sac corresponding to 6weeks cyesis.There is a poor decidual reaction around the sac and there is still no fetal pole or yolk sac.Conclusion:features that suggest a blighted ovum. Make una see this journey ohhh!I have booked an appointment with my doctor!I'm. All tears now!oh God second miscarriage!
Sorry for what you are going through at the moment,I empathize with you.But try and seek for 2nd or 3rd opinion and I pray that God will see you through. Where you on any progesterone suppositories? TTC is always full of roller coaster ride but at the end we will all carry our babies. I am with you all in prayers, sending babydust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
@champs congrats once more, your testimony shall be permanent. Hope am not late, am in for the prayers, username is MSTIA, TTC for 4yrs and 9days. @ Marygold, please be positive, God will surely see you through this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ marygold God has not given up on u so dnt give up on him,believe nd av'faith in God this is not d end of ur story,il put u in my prayers just be strong,k?im in for the prayers tonight username joesQ ttc for 2yrs 3months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
MamaTriplets: @Alwaystrue, Amen ooo... @Echala, what U have just said is so on POINT. The month is still new so lets mk it tonight by 12 midnight to 1am. Those interested pls post ur username & how long U have bin TTC, take down d names of others listed. Psalm 113 vs. 9. Matt 18 vs. 19. Some must happen this Month, there shall be a mass release of Children into this forum. Starting wit myself- Mamatriplets; ttc for 3years & 9month. Awaiting ur replies. Baby dust y'all...
So far so good, We have 8 of Us for tonight's prayers. Pls those involved write it down & set an alarm for 12 midnight. Mamatriplets- ttc for 3years 9months, Kemidebbie- ttc for 1year, Alwaystrue- ttc for 4years+, Echala- ttc for 3years 6months, Udoka2- ttc for 5years+, Pink22- ttc for 3years+, Shiloh- ttc for 1year 9months, Mstia- tts for4years 9days. Pls take it down as this is d prayer list. We will travail as Hannah did!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pls add to the prayer list, JoesQ- ttc for 2years 3months. We are now 9 in number. Pls write it out!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
I'm in for the prayers too o...hope its not too late? Ebony Ttc-10 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ marygold, I believe dat God will still change dat report, just believe. am in for d prayers, am ipio, been ttc for 1year 9months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.