Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404221 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
udoka2: Marygold
Its well with you. God will come thru for you!

@champs
Congrats once more

@Pink
This cassava stuff hmmm - I hope its not mistaken with yam? I hv not heard of cassava rather yam. Oyibo sometimes confuse cassava with yam. I may be wrong.

@Echala & mamaT
Count me in, though I hv bn doing it for sometimes now. TTC 5+years.

its actually cassava they sometimes call it yam. On the bottle its written cassava supplement. I googled it and got a lot of info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Women of Destiny am so happy that we have all decided to Call on the giver of Children that said NONE Shall be barren in the Land. Our Prayer point is 'O Lord make me a Mother'. This reproach must GO!!! May there be Divine Intervention!!! Pls we are now officially 11 in number. Add up Ebony13- ttc for 10 months, Ipio- ttc for 1year 9months... Heaven must answer tonight!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Marygold,d Lord is ur strength n I totally understand if at this point even ur own faith is failing u.Just hinge ur faith to that of Christ's as He only is our strength n our present help in time of need.Just be still within u n He'll direct ur path.As advised earlier,seek a second opinion n a third.Remember that d bible says out of d mouth of 2 or 3,d truth shall be established,so what is God saying,what is d Holyspirit saying rite now n by d time u go for anoda scan else where,d truth is established.It is well with u dear,Just take it easy.
Hmm,Dear God,pls,help our unbelief.
@All,am in for tonite's prayers o,zenoj-3yrs8m.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hey ladies how are u all doin? I hvnt been here a lot cos dis pregnancy has not been easy. Am always tired, dizzy n nauseous even tho i count it all joy and i plan to jst enjoy evry min of it.

@Marygold, it is well my dear. Jst hold on to God and evrythng will be alright. I have realized dat even tho thngs dat seem so bad happen to us, God will compensate for evry tear we have shed, it jst makes d blessing much more sweeter. Wen i had my 2nd miscarriage i decided dat i wnt schedule any D&C, i sed let God see it to the end on my behalf and after sme days n started crapming and i miscarried naturally.
I suggest going for a 2nd and if possible 3rd opinion, i honestly believe dat miracles do happen but watevr d outcme dear ur a VICTOR and not a VICTIM.

As for d prayer 2nite i'd like to join if u all dnt mind. Username - Hebrew Woman n I was trying to concieve for a year and 7mnths b4 i got pregnant dis time. I'll pray and join my faith with all of you guys, so heaven will open and give us wat rightly belongs to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ladies please let also pray for the members that did not respond to ur post, we are encourage to pray for another, @believer84 long time, how u dey, please pop in and say hi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
@kemidebbie,tanks 4 dat reminder, I sure will. I have also beeen tinking of believer84, abeg show face Dear, we miss u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
I feel already that tonight is da Nite that will Birth Testimonies!!! Its Praise n Prayer nite. Remind God of His Promises. Pray for those on ur List - Heart Felt Prayers!!! We are officially 13 in number. Add up Zenoj- ttc for 3years 8months, Hebrew Woman- conceived after 1year 7months of ttc (she must get to full term n deliver safely), while she'll pray that the God that did hers will do ours!!! Your List should be ready by now!!! Receive Grace to intercede for one anoda!!! Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hope I'm not late,Pls add me to the prayer list....tokerom,ttc 9mth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Gr8babe. TTC 2yrs 2mnths. Pls add me to the prayer list. May God make His face to shine on us all. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
@All,
In our joint prayers starting in less than 15mins remember to thank God for creating you as a woman and if a man as a man.
Thank Him for His commandments to you that you should be fruitful and multiply and tell Him that's exactly what you want to do and be....fruitful.
That every power or force hindering you from fulfilling His will of fruitfulness should be extinguished from your life and His fruitful power manifest in our lives by conception nd birth of our babies this season.

Please take this as a prayer suggestion.
The countdown has begun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
@All, It is time oooo!!! Receive Strength to be an Intercessor!!! Add up Tokerom- ttc 9months and Gr8babe- ttc 2years 2months. 15 wmomen are going to knock on Heavens door tonite. I see a Realease of Babies!!! Pls U can also pray for odas on the forum.U will Manifest!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Alwaystrue, Prayer Suggestion ke? Better Prayer Piont ni !!! I have written everytin down!!! See U on the Altar of PRAYER!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaniyio1(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2012
FOR EVERYONE PRAYING TONIGHT THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER WILL WORK WITH YOUR DESTINY.FOR THOSE THAT LOST THEIR PREGNANCY MONTHS BACK YOU WILL GET ANOTHER ONE IN THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER AND WHAT YOU COULD NOT GET FROM JANUARY-AUGUST YOU WILL GET IT IN THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER IN JESUS NAME.I SPEAK TO THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER IN NAME OF JESUS VOMIT THEIR BABIES IN JESUS NAME.STAY BLESS

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2012
Thank you Jesus may we receive an open heaven tonight IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2012
@All,
The word that whispered to my spirit as the prayers came to a close was:

Psalm 126:6
He that goes forth weeping, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Since we had gone forth to sow this seed of prayer and supplication for ourselves as a group, we shall come forth rejoicing with the harvest of our children this month in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2012
As U hold your Breast declare aloud "I Shall give suck to My Baby in 2013". Jehovah says IT IS DONE!!! September your Month to Remember!!! I appreciate all those that participated in this prayer, Godbless you, U Will Smile Again. Baby dust to ALL (U can rub some powder all ova ur tummy and neck as is done wen a Baby is born).Sleep tite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2012
Fruitful ladies in the block...my phone been messing up for days now jare and just found my way to catch up on the thread! Let's put all.in our prayers too o...so if i didn't open this thread at this time naa so una go remove me for setting abi? God is watching you all o....*sad face* . Okay,please add slimphemmie ttc 2yrs *4th sept..just few days away*...it shall be well with us all and to those unable to catch up with the joint prayer thingy,standing in gap for all! His words will come through for everyone expecting this month as this is our month of delivery!
Marygold,whose report would you believe in? God Is able to do just what he says he'll do okay...check other med centres and keep the faith alive!
To all Preggy mums,stay strong,fit and bouncing For the Lord! You will all carry it full term in healthy condition...
Quick updatess: just rounded up AF and, officially cd6 *today is Sunday* happy Sunday to everyone!
I say a big Amen to all the prayers and tapping into it.. This is OUR SEASON!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2012
God has heard our cries & very soon we'll all come wit our testimonies, all u need 2 do now is praise, praise & praise. Waiting 4 ur testimonies. God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2012
Big big Amen!!! Holding unto d promises
Of God n I'm so full of Joy, there shall
None be barren in our land, September
.......month 2 remember! Baby dust to
Us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2012
@Mamatriplets,lol.
My eye just clear see all you posted to me this morning. I suggested the prayer cos Ah! as e pinch everybody na im go pray o. Looool.

Amen to the prayers...its the season for rejoicing and Jubilee.
As Hannah's countenances brightened, let your heart be merry as the Lord is in control.
Let the BFPs start rolling in...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2012
Amen, i ve received my baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Thank y'all for the midnight prayers last night. It was indeed a wonderful time and God will answer us speedily IJN.

Afm: still waiting for the big 0. The past 3 months av been O'ting on cd 17 today is day 18 and still waiting my temps are still low. The devil is a liar if he's angry about last night then he ain't seen nothing. The Lord is on the throne

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hi sisters.
I just finished reading up.
Thanks for the prayers.For as many as mentioned 'others who are ttcing', I claim it that I was prayed for too.
I frequently pray for all the ladies in this thread, begging God for an outpouring of testimonies so dat there will be a mass posting of Bfps and I wish I had logged on yesterday.So sorry I missed the group prayer session though. Pls can u give like a 3days notice next tym?

I believe my wait is close to the end! Just like HebrewWoman, I am declaring that I will be preggy withing the next 3 cycles!
In a way I do not know, the Lord will do it!
I am no longer afraid!I am not weak but am strong cos with the faith as tiny as a mustard seed, I can move this mountain of Childlessness!All I need is for God's grace to be sufficient for me and faith in Him to make me whole!

Thank God the tubes are free...now am praying for God to grant me my heart's desires....

I also pray that there shall be an outpouring of bfps on this thread in this new month of testimonies IJN...Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
@all, it our month of deliverance. Its our season of Jubilee. God will hear us and meet us at the point of our need. Please this is the result of my second hormone profile as I promised, will have done it before now but network hz been poor on my phone.

DHEA-S(17-KETO STEROIDS). 0.4µg/ml. (0.4-2.17)
TRIO(THYRONINE(T3). 0.3ng/ml. (0.56-1.88)
Thyroglobulin IgG 7. 3Iu/ml. (<100)
FBI. 13.7µIu/ml. (2-25)
C-Peptide. 0.4ng/ml. (0.5-3.2)
Thyroxine(T4). 102nmd/l. (59-153)
Cortisol. 86ng/ml. (50-230)
FBS. 82mg/dl. (75-115)
The result for the TSH and Leptin is yet to be collected. Will do that this week.

Please will appreciate comments.
Baby dust y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
hello sisters from another mother Happy sunday o,i thank all of you who inspired all of us to get involved in last night prayers may God answer our prayers.baby dust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
Fellow ladies!!!had to go to 3 different places to redo the scan all showing almost same thing!I was bleeding seriously with clots so finally had to do the evacuation.just out of the hospital.it is well with me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
@ marygold sad awww!ahhh,my sister it is well,God that gave u before will give u again,He will restore all the wasted yrs u encountered,take courage.*big hug*.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hello all, longest time. I see everyone is doing fine. Thank God for testimonies, @ champs, you are really a champion, congrats, this one is to full term in Jesus name.

@marygold, don't you worry,from now on, no one member of this forum will lost his/her baby as my God (the most HIGH) lives.

@MamaTriplte, sorry I for the late answer, yes you can go alone to meet with your God at the camp, though if your parish is providing a bus you can go with them, but I advise you go early and sit in front of the alter, go with fasting, before service commence go to the alter and role there.

@all who prayed last night, as the Lord remember Hannah, this month is the month of fruitfulness, God will deliver to you all your desired sex of baby.

What has happened to me so far? It has been God's faithfulness oooo, Daddy G.O laid hands on me and my hubby,I now ovulate, three people has dreamt I am pregnant, I dreamt and saw someone hand over to me all I need to get pregnant and then now am seeing some signs. I really thank God for being there. I never stop trusting Him for He is all my suffciency, He is the most HIGH, trust in God, He will do you good as He has done it for me.

I want to also bring to your notice that on the 7th of september (ist friday) is special Holy Ghost service for those waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb, please be there, if its possible you get off from your work place to be there please do,and I trust you shall get your own portion.

On the otherhand, please confess all sins and get awaay with anything that will make your prayers not to be answered, set your mind on God alone, He has not failed before He won't fail in your case.

I bet you, try God this time. Praise the Lord with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Marygold,
Its well with you....I am glad that you had other opinions at least and even though it turned out the way it did God is still God.
Just rest in His arms now and be still.
Isaiah 49:20

@redeemersave,
Congrats....seems we are seeing our first announced BFP for the month already. God be praised.
Thanks for the invite.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Redeemersave, I Praise God wit U oooooo cheesy. U are closer to ur testimony than U think. Shey I told U abt wat happened to my friend at ur camp n how she bcame preggy that same month. No too much talk am already at the camp come this friday no jupiter can stop me. Children will be distributed I must collect my portion. I'll take permission from work tomorrow. Though am not a redeemite I always seize opportunities as this. It was actually the banners that I saw; I invited myself shaperly!!! Its going to be awesome, I feel already in my spirit. This friday is OZIGIZAGA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Alwaystrue, don't mind Redeemersave she is speaking in parables, she don get belle ni!!! Hear her "Am now seeing some signs" that is Belle tins ooo!!! Is God not good. Next week Saturday will be anoda time for our Vigil becos this THING DEY WORK. Devil go tire. @All, pls step up ur Faith in this Month of Manifestaion. U are the Next in line for a Testimony, Amen. Leave Baby dust n Carry Your Baby!!! Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
MamaTriplets: Leave Baby dust n Carry Your Baby!!! Amen...

Now that cracked me up big time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.