Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410665 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2012
marygold: Slimphemmie,rocksqueen,mystia,udoka,ipio,kaynee @ all,thank you for all the encouraging words and prayers,I appreciate you all,I am getting stronger.I want to fully recover before looking for medical help again.But apart from chromosomal abnormalities,what could make me miscarry twice @ 10weeks?ah me make I rest well!!!for me o,I will not give up by the grace of God,and God I depend on,I will announce my BFP again on this forum and I wiLl also rejoice with all the ladies soonest.ameen

Marygold honey, u can Google the possible causes of recurring miscarriage , den discuss with ur doc, after u've rested of course, take care
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2012
shiloh:

@Kaynee...you can try H-MEDIX pharmacy. They ve shops in wuseII and around mpape junction. I sent my sis to buy for me bt dey didn't ve robitussin,so I asked her to by a cough syrup dat has just guaifenesin as d active ingredient. She didn't get d robitussin so she got me Beny lin mucus cough syrup,its has 100mg guaifenesin and levomenthol 1.1mg. Though I ve nt started taking it...bt am a bit skeptical of d levomenthol thing....u can try dem n see.
Thanx Shiloh,Pink 22 and Ipio. I will check the pharmacy @ Wuse11.
@ Ipio if you get the real robittusin, you let me know. Thanx. God will surely open His windows of blessings and shower us all with our lovely babies.....There shall be showers of blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hi Ladies,

I hope you're all doing well!!

MSTIA, looking at your progesterone level, it's too low for pregnancy. Over here if u're pregnant doctors like your progesterone level to be in 100s. And why is your doctor asking for your chart when the result is right there in front of him. Tell him to prescribe u progesterone either Cyclogest or Gestone, the latter is better as it goes straight to your bloodstream. Hope this helps. You need to be assertive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Beetle thank dear, I was actually upset when he said he needed the chart to take a decision, I just held myself and left his office. Anyway, I have my chart and I will take it to him by tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hey ladies, hope evryone is doin gud oo. Am doing very well jst waiting to get past my first trimester so d dizziness n nausea can stop.

@Marygold, i had 2 miscarriages at about d same time as well but even tho its been established dat ur Progesterone is too low to sustain a pregnancy there are other testing that need to be done b4 ur Dr can confidently say dats d reason ur miscarrying. Am not sure how it works in Nigeria but in America most Drs order the comprehensive blood work after you hve had 3 miscarriages in a row even tho sme Drs make an exception and do it after 2 miscarriages in a row. In my case i only had 2 miscarriages wen i did the testing b4 my Dr sed Low Progesterone seems to be d only cause of my miscarriages. But 4rm d blood work i did my Dr sed i had a minor infection dat culd cause a miscarriage which he treated wit jst 7 days of antiboitics. Some causes of miscarriage can actually be treated very easily but its important dat its treated if it exists.

Talk to you Dr and tell him to get you tested for other possible causes. U can email me n i'll send you the list of all the tests i did...zinwagirl@yahoo.com.
A miscarriage is smethng i dnt even wish on my enemy so watevr you can do to prevent another shuld def b done. Best of luck dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
@ marygold, God will definetly reward u wit another bfp dat u will carry 2 term in Jesus name,make sure u rest well Dear.
@ kaynee, my contact said she will get robitussin 2morow, u may give me a mail so I could send her number 2 u, wont want 2 display d number here.
@hebrew woman, glad 2 know u r doing great, dont worry first trimester will soon be over & u will be free from nausea & all.
@ all, sending loads of baby dust 2 u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
MSTIA: @Agiboma, he is yet to recommend any drug, he requested to see my temp chart, before he could take a decision, which I will take to him by tomorrow. Hope you are doing fine with you LO.
@Seanbell I hope this long silence will finally be broken by the end of this month.baby dust Y'all.

We are all doing well. Thank g-d, Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2012
Goodmorning ladies,
Indeed our children are of the glorious generation.

I was priviledged to be in RCCG camp and remembered you in prayers.
It was a great time. This is the service dedicated to those trusting the Lord for the fruit of the womb.
It's our month of conception of our children. If you believe, shout Amen. Amen!

Our womb bears the glorious generation coming to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2012
@Alwaystrue, U are too Smart for my liking(lol). Well am still at the camp about to leave soon. U will hear my testimony. The seed I carry is indeed a special one and is of a Glorious Generation. Happy that U came to carry your Baby like I did. Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2012
cheesy @Mamatriplets,
Babieeeeees.....abi no be so?
Yours na triplets na as Papa Adeboye said; ask for the number and sex you want. Hope fear no catch you to declare 3. grin

Amen o. We shall testify of our glorious generation from now.
God be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2012
@Alawaystrue, how U take know say afraid catch me, lol. Wen he said that I quietly asked for a Baby girl. Make I nor go born quadruplets!!! God works in mysterious ways U know!!! Will our prayers still hold tonight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2012
see mamatriplet ooo, you already gave yourself mama ibeta (mama triplet), to ask for two self you dey fear not to talk of three, ahahahahha, i laugh in a HOLY GHOST way. Dont be afriad oooo, you can handle them jor. I remember you in my prayers, mentioned your name, Udoka, i told God you will never miscarry again, Believer84, i mention ur hubby before God (expect a change), Gen Buhari n wife, Alwaystrue, infact as many usernames that come to my head i begin mention and finally told God to flood this place with mighty testimonies this month onward.

waoooo Lord, am telling you guys, this testimonies will be contagious to those who are silent readers, and those who will be visiting after this time.

The list of those on this thread now will be migrated to "fruitful mothers" (Daddy said it) by this time next year because our babies will be 3 months old by then.

we shall not spend our money in the hospital and drugs again, we shall also be migrated to kingdom investors ( for those who are not already doing that), no more trips to gynaes, hospitals, tears etc. Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
@redeemersave, I say a very big amen 2 ur prayers, God will answer everyone of us on dis forum, by dis time next year, we'll all be joyful mothers, God has answere us already. For me I just decided 2 start shopping like crazy 4 my babies, though I did before but dis time its real shopping galore, am just super excited of what God is about 2 do.drugs or no drugs, ovulatoin or not I just know dat our God has answered us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
@Mamatriplets,
Choi! You just fall my hand...U quietly pray for a baby girl? Ok my prayer for you is that God will embarass you with babies. You don hear of embarassing fruitfulness before? You go hear wen! cheesy
Na jejely triplets siddon, u go call im name. Dem no go hear 'Abeg'.

Its well....I will see if I can still join the prayers.

@redeemersave,
Thanks for the invite and I am glad I was able to make it there despite work stress etc.

Amen o to your prayers, Indeed the Lord will never forget His own, as we believe its our season, the Lord has shown up.

Ehn! @ipio, yes o....I love your faith. That's the spirit. Buying your baby things is evidence of total trust God has come through.
Amen. May this thread be filled with conception/pregnancy/delivery testimonies (mine inclusive) from now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
My sisters I don't know what is up with my body o.......I've been having heartburn, indigestion, sore breast....n cramps dat come and go...my abdomen has been itching including my breast......I'm 5days late, dis is CD33......I did both blood and urine test...both came out negative. I'm confused......I'm due to see my doctor on wednesday........*sigh all d anxiety and tension is gettin to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
MamaTriplets: @Alawaystrue, how U take know say afraid catch me, lol. Wen he said that I quietly asked for a Baby girl. Make I nor go born quadruplets!!! God works in mysterious ways U know!!! Will our prayers still hold tonight?

Mama T, a beg we fit get those prayer points wey una pray for camp? Make we blast am tonight, i coundnt make to d camp but i claim my two girls o , Double pink.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
profeseur: My sisters I don't know what is up with my body o.......I've been having heartburn, indigestion, sore breast....n cramps dat come and go...my abdomen has been itching including my breast......I'm 5days late, dis is CD33......I did both blood and urine test...both came out negative. I'm confused......I'm due to see my doctor on wednesday........*sigh all d anxiety and tension is gettin to me

if u r not on any form of progesterone then wait few more days and test again , do u chart? If so how are temps doing. Fx u get ur bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pink22:

if u r not on any form of progesterone then wait few more days and test again , do u chart? If so how are temps doing. Fx u get ur bfp

@pink22 I was on progestrone from CD14 to CD23 today's CD33.....could dat b d cause?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
Yes o progesterone keeps ur temps high thereby lengthening ur luteal, its always advised to test after u miss ur period, if its negative then u discontinue the progesterone so Af can come. I how ever pray its ur bfp on the way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
@Alwaystrue, Yes o,na faith I really need now o, am sure God has answered us.
@ mama triplets,
Na triplets God go still give u, no worry sha I go help u carry them along my twins,
@profeseur, I pray & wish bfp 4 u Dear.
@ all, baby dust 2 u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
@pink22 I stopped the progesterone 11 days ago...... Expecting AF 5 days aago......I guess I'l just wait n see what happens....thinking of going for scanning maybe next week. I pray o, I pray!

@ipio Amen sis. Thanx!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
Amen Prof, i sincerely pray u get a surprised bfp. I will personally remember u in the prayers tonight .

On a lighter note girls, hear what some one said:
" You know if a woman put "12DPO -head expanded by 2 inches" on Early PG Symptoms...craft stores would be sold out of those soft measuring tapes because us TTC'ers would be measuring the circumference of our heads starting at 5DPO...and 95% of us would swear our head was growing."
Have a good days ladies!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2012
@Pink22,
The prayer points are below:

1. Thank God 4 all He has done and is yet to do in your life.
2. Father because glory is the opposite of shame, please eradicate shame in my life.
3. Father let my life declare ur glory.
4. Father make me abundantly fruitful in every area of my life.
5. Father use me and all my children for your glory.
6. Father please make me and all that is mine absolutely victorious.
7. Father please don't let me ever know failure again.
8. Father please pour fresh anointing on me and all my children including those yet to be born.
9. Father let my entire future be glorious.
10. Father all those that are here tonight believing you for fruitfulness, please answer them dis month.
11. Any other personal prayer point.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies,just wanted to check on you all and hope you are doing great! I and my LO are doing fine,just trying to cope with the morning sickness,spitting, nausea and vomiting.

I prayed for all of you in church today,God will surely meet you all at your point of needs.There shall be alot of BFP testimony this month of September. Sending babydust your way!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
I sent you a mail. Thanks for your prayers.

champs: Hello fruitful ladies,just wanted to check on you all and hope you are doing great! I and my LO are doing fine,just trying to cope with the morning sickness,spitting, nausea and vomiting.

I prayed for all of you in church today,God will surely meet you all at your point of needs.There shall be alot of BFP testimony this month of September. Sending babydust your way!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
ebony13: I sent you a mail. Thanks for your prayers.

Sent you a reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
@mamatriplets and @alwaystrue abeg make una dey give us 3days notice before the prayers because I wld like to join.God must give us all our bfps dis month IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2012
Goodmorning Fruitful Ladies!

Pleeeeeeeeease i need a quick response on Felopio. I want to order for it this morning. has any1 used it before?

How effective is it?

Thanks in advance.

Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2012
champs: Hello fruitful ladies,just wanted to check on you all and hope you are doing great! I and my LO are doing fine,just trying to cope with the morning sickness,spitting, nausea and vomiting.

I prayed for all of you in church today,God will surely meet you all at your point of needs.There shall be alot of BFP testimony this @Champs good to know you are doing finemonth of September. Sending babydust your way!

Good to know you are doing fine. before you know it all the morning sickness will be over. I pray that God will strengthen you all through this period. It is well with you dear. Thanks for the prayers.

@swit2have, I have not used it before, but a friend of mine has, though it did not work for her, she said her colleague who introduced her to the product used it and it worked for her. Don't think it will do any harm giving it a try.

babydust y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2012
MSTIA:

Good to know you are doing fine. before you know it all the morning sickness will be over. I pray that God will strengthen you all through this period. It is well with you dear. Thanks for the prayers.

@swit2have, I have not used it before, but a friend of mine has, though it did not work for her, she said her colleague who introduced her to the product used it and it worked for her. Don't think it will do any harm giving it a try.

babydust y'all

Thank U Mstia kiss. It must work for me too ooooo! IJMN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hello Sisters,
Quite a loooooooooog time!!! I have been off this section for about two years now, although I come in once in a while to read.

Am still on the journey of trying to conceive, have been seen doctors, fasted prayed and done all sort of things. But I have not given up because as far as God has said it, it will surely come to pass. I have come to understand for some people for every promise of God, they have to fight for it from forces that what to hinder it from manifesting - but the battle belongs to God!

So now, I have noticed something in my cycle for about 3 months now, about 5-6 days to my menses, I start having serious fever and headache and it all stops immediately my menses shows up. I asked the fertility person treating me and she said my progesterone is low. She asked me to doube my intake of vitamin E, B6 and take M2-Tone to 3 times a day. She also said there is an injection she needs to give me on my ovulation day, she called the name but I didnt catch it, it sounded like Fumetron, she said I will take very early in the morning around 6am.

Does anybody know about the injection and what it does. My last cycle was delayed for 2 days and I had that same fever and headache that I was almost tempted to take malaria drugs, but immediately af showed up I felt really okay.

redeemersaves, I will like to join your prayer network.

We should all keep trusting God, He is the one that enables us to conceive (Ruth 4:13). This past month I have been to two naming ceremonies, one waited for 7 years (baby boy) and the other 12 years (twins - girls). Ours is on the way, God has not stopped giving babies. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jobaskia(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
It's really painful women go through pains TTC. God in His infinite crown it all. I had my first child five years ago and my wife was on TTC since then. Having undergone serious test previous years. But we give God the glory now that after a month trial on herbs from massage therapist she was able to locate that the womb was not well positioned after first delivery . So, reposition of the womb was done by this woman and its been wonderful i must tell you My wifee EDD is november by God's grace. All she does is massage therapy to detect any abnormalties on a woman 's set up whether be it fibroid , pelvic problems, unwanted infections

Apparently, out of curiosity i went to the centre myself to appreciate what God has done through the woman. I can aknownledge the fact God is using the woman positively . TTC women consult her every tuesdays and saturdays. feel free to contact me on 08082915084

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.