Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403562 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2012
@Marygold, am so sorri 2 hear dis, but I just trust dat God will give u double 4 ur troubles in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ All happy new month. Am so grateful for all the prayers though I was not aware but I join faith with all d fruitful ladies here and declare a big AMEN to d prayers. Babies and more babies will henceforth be presented to us by God. He is faithfull.
@ MaryGold all is well, God never fails us and surely He will bless you with your baby that will live with you.
My current medication now will just be Prayers, fertilaid and grapefruit(b4 ovulation) and cough syrup( robittusin), so help me God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Please does anyone know where I can buy a Cough Syrup that contains 100% Guaifenesin in Abuja. It aids in loosening cervical mucus and making it more fertile. You can google it.The common cough syrup dry up mucus and its not as good as it. I need help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by f4flakes(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
redeemersave: Hello all, longest time. I see everyone is doing fine. Thank God for testimonies, @ champs, you are really a champion, congrats, this one is to full term in Jesus name.

@marygold, don't you worry,from now on, no one member of this forum will lost his/her baby as my God (the most HIGH) lives.

@MamaTriplte, sorry I for the late answer, yes you can go alone to meet with your God at the camp, though if your parish is providing a bus you can go with them, but I advise you go early and sit in front of the alter, go with fasting, before service commence go to the alter and role there.

@all who prayed last night, as the Lord remember Hannah, this month is the month of fruitfulness, God will deliver to you all your desired sex of baby.

What has happened to me so far? It has been God's faithfulness oooo, Daddy G.O laid hands on me and my hubby,I now ovulate, three people has dreamt I am pregnant, I dreamt and saw someone hand over to me all I need to get pregnant and then now am seeing some signs. I really thank God for being there. I never stop trusting Him for He is all my suffciency, He is the most HIGH, trust in God, He will do you good as He has done it for me.

I want to also bring to your notice that on the 7th of september (ist friday) is special Holy Ghost service for those waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb, please be there, if its possible you get off from your work place to be there please do,and I trust you shall get your own portion.

On the otherhand, please confess all sins and get awaay with anything that will make your prayers not to be answered, set your mind on God alone, He has not failed before He won't fail in your case.

I bet you, try God this time. Praise the Lord with me.

Just to buttress @redeemer's post, I went for the September 2010 holy ghost service after ttcing for 5yrs and God took control in that same month! my daughter is over a year old! God indeed answers prayers!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
Marygold, take heart dear. The one that will stay will come. I can imagine what's goin thru ur mind now, pls don't give in to what d devil is saying. It will surely happen one day!
If u think, u need to do more medicals, pls do and back it with prayer - it shall come to pass!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2012
@marigold.... Surely the lord is ur strength. Very soon not too long from now, testimonies from u will flow and u will smile as u carry ur twins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Amen!amen!!amen!!!to all your prayers,I appreciate all of you.This section makes me stronger as I read!!!I am better than yesterday with no pains but just trauma of losing 2 pregnancies in 6months,but I will not give up.My God will do it for me some day!
Fellow ladies,baby dust to everyone of you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wow no one has a reply for my question. All is well with us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Kaynee, I ave been looking 4 it too,even ask one health attendant 2 order it 4 me, am not in Abuja but will find out from mi contact in Abuja & get 2 u, u can also use preseed in place of it, preseed is also a bit scarce cos I've been looking for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Marygold Honey am so sorry, you know every God makes is good, if what He is making doesn't look good to Him, He can break it and remold it. God is molding the perfect baby for you, and when u finally hold him/her in ur arms , u will see that its a perfect baby. God is in control .
@Kaynee, apart from the preseed which u can get at Alpha pharmacy at efap plaza area 11 if you stay in abuja, you can also do evening primrose oil ( Epo) from cd1 to ovulation, that with a lot of water will give you abundant fertile cm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
@marygold..I have no words that can convey my sympathy at this loss..(((HUG)))!
May the good Lord open ur womb and cause u to rejoice, even before ur tears are dry!
Pls start getting ready for ur miracle cos it will be sooner than u think

@all. Let's not relent in our prayers. I know that this food we have been cooking for different number of months will soon be done!

I still say by faith that I will not see up to three cycles before I see my bfp!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Rocksqueen Amen to ur prayer. Your desire shall not be cut off. He did for HEbrew woman. He's still d same God!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies, Sure everyone is doing great. went to pick up my result from the test on Progesterone level, and HCG (pregnancy hormone).
Progesterone 2.58 (5-20)
Free pregnancy HCG 46.7 (5-50).

This result shows that I was pregnant last month, hence, none of those multivitamins where responsible for the extended cycle, but pregnancy. Actually I did a HPT a day before I started bleeding and it was positive, though a faint line.
My doc said, which could be clearly seen from the result that my progesterone level dropped, so the pregnancy could not progress further.

So Like I said earlier I must get my BFP before the end of this year. My body must Obey the word of God (Be fruitful and multiply)
I am not sad at all but very happy that am closer to it than I could imagine.

My lovely sisters please if there is any that has suffered this before now, kindly advice on what worked for you.

I am on CD14, and noticed the EWCM yesterday. No matter what we must win.

BY the mighty power of God we all shall begin to share our testimonies IJN. Henceforth, Irregular cycle, Hormonal Imbalance, Low counts (for our DH), Infections and others whether physical or spiritual will obey the word of God and give way. As we have declared so shall it be IJN. The same God that made way for Mama Sarah, Hannah,Elizabeth and others will surely make way for us all IJN.

Rocksqueen, I join my faith with yours, It must happen oooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2012
Hi ladies, am just sad today, a friend we belong to a ttc group on Facebook just passed on. She did not leave to see her dreams come true. My prayer for all of us is may we all see our dreams come true, we will not be cut off b4 our time ,Amen !
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Pink22, so sorry about ur friend, RIP 2 her,we will live 2 see our dreams come true in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
@MSTIA, we bless God for everytin, veri soon God will bless u wit d pregnacy dat noting can take away from u.
@ Rocksqueen, I join wit faith wit urs o, our bfp is nearer than we imagine.
@ all, u r always in my prayers, sending loads of baby dust 2 all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
MSTIA
That's chemical pregnancy. Ask ur doctor abt using B6 and baby aspirin.

@Pink
May d soul of your friend rest in peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
MSTIA: Hello fruitful ladies, Sure everyone is doing great. went to pick up my result from the test on Progesterone level, and HCG (pregnancy hormone).
Progesterone 2.58 (5-20)

This result shows that I was pregnant last month, hence, none of those multivitamins where responsible for the extended cycle, but pregnancy. Actually I did a HPT a day before I started bleeding and it was positive, though a faint line.
My doc said, which could be clearly seen from the result that my progesterone level dropped, so the pregnancy could not progress further.

So Like I said earlier I must get my BFP before the end of this year. My body must Obey the word of God (Be fruitful and multiply)

My lovely sisters please if there is any that has suffered this before now, kindly advice on what worked for you.

BY the mighty power of God we all shall begin to share our testimonies IJN. Henceforth, Irregular cycle, Hormonal Imbalance, Low counts (for our DH), Infections and others whether physical or spiritual will obey the word of God and give way. As we have declared so shall it be IJN. The same God that made way for Mama Sarah, Hannah,Elizabeth and others will surely make way for us all IJN.

did ur Dr prescribe any form of progesterone for you? I had the same experience and am on cyclogest now, i ovulated 3 days ago so i started today, its my first time on it so we see how it goes, am also taking low dose aspirin and b6 together with b complex. Baby dust to you, meanwhile get busy now and catch that eggie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pink22

Can cyclogest and B6 be together? They do same thing, I have tried to check it out, haven't really found where its taken together. Is it ur doctor's prescription?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
@pink22 tnx so much, he is yet to prescribe any drug, he requested that I bring my temp chart for that cycle, to help him take a decision. Will send it to himm this weekend.
@udoka Tnx dear, I will ask him about the drugs on my next visit.
@ipio, amen to your prayer.

@Pink22/Udoka, can one buy cyclogest or B-6 OTC, or its has to be on prescription?
Babydust Y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jobaskia(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
@slimphemmie, @ gr8babe .God does a lot of wonders . But HE will certainly use us as vessel unto one another . Let me share my testimony with with you. feel free to call me on 08082915084, bbpin 28f677b4 otr mail me babatunde_jolaoso@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Udoka yes they can dats how my Dr prescribed it, the b6 has other benefits and must be taken with the b complex vit, so that they will be a balance , i also made my research and found its ok to do the combo.

@MSTIA am not sure of the cyclogest, but b6 can be bought anytime OTC
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Pink22

Thanks. I will ask my doctor abt it in my next appt. its recommended to be taken with B 12, becaue it depletes B.12 in d body. Some still take it alone, or with B.12, others decide to take with Bcomplex. In d past I don't respond well to Bcomplex, it lengthens my cycle. After d first expeirence I hvnt taken Bcomplex for over 3years. I take my B6 with Emzor folic acid that has 5.m.cg of B.12 and eat a lot of veggies, especially Ewedu that's loaded with B vitamins.

MSTIA
The cyclogest packs with me are given to me by my dr and I bought d B6 OTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2012
U r right Udoka infact the b6 am taking has b12 too even the vitabiotics folic acid has b12 , plus bcomplex , i have a bad case of of LPD the last was 9days, good luck babe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Gals see what i found:
One popular medication that has been known to
lower sperm count and fertility in men is Tagamet -
used to treat ulcers, gastrointestinal problems, and
urinary tract infections. This medication can have a
harmful effect on sperm production as well as
sperm count.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
jobaskia: @slimphemmie, @ gr8babe .God does a lot of wonders . But HE will certainly use us as vessel unto one another . Let me share my testimony with with you. feel free to call me on 08082915084, bbpin 28f677b4 otr mail me babatunde_jolaoso@yahoo.com
U can share Ur testimony with the fruitful Ladies in the house by letting everyone read it nt Just me. It can be a blessing to all. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 2:02am On Sep 07, 2012
MSTIA: Hello fruitful ladies, Sure everyone is doing great. went to pick up my result from the test on Progesterone level, and HCG (pregnancy hormone).
Progesterone 2.58 (5-20)

So glad your dr. did this test for you Mystia has he placed you on pregesterone suppositories. I you start taking them like 7 days past OV and you can continue to take them until pregnancy is confirmed and also till the end of first trimester. For me i am on progesterone until i hit 37 weeks, for many reasona as it helps to prevent preterm birth in secound and third trimester. GL your bfp is on the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies,I've been followg dis thread for abt 2mnths now and I must say dat God has really blessed u all.I pray dat we wl all get our bfps b4 d end of d year.keep up d good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2012
jobaskia: @slimphemmie, @ gr8babe .God does a lot of wonders . But HE will certainly use us as vessel unto one another . Let me share my testimony with with you. feel free to call me on 08082915084, bbpin 28f677b4 otr mail me babatunde_jolaoso@yahoo.com

Thanks Jobaskia,would appreciate you sharing your testimony here so everyone can pull strength and get encouraged here on the thread and not leaving your contacts for two ppl to reach you! Let's spread the love as one family....we're all here to share our testimonies joys and pains as a family so go on we're all ears..
@all the fruitful mums,how una Dey? All is well with us this month as it's our month of 'delivery' of blessings..
Marygold dear,be strong and keep the faith o because your bfp is sure whether the devil likes it or not..
@all,quick updates...today is cd12..took antibiotics injections on Tuesday and Thursdayy 6th sept so,next Monday I'll be doing my HVS and Scan to see if no fluid in the pouch of Douglas again o..
Just checking on.everyone here jare...do have a wonderful weekend ....baby dust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2012
@Agiboma, he is yet to recommend any drug, he requested to see my temp chart, before he could take a decision, which I will take to him by tomorrow. Hope you are doing fine with you LO.
@Seanbell I hope this long silence will finally be broken by the end of this month.baby dust Y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Slimphemmie,rocksqueen,mystia,udoka,ipio,kaynee @ all,thank you for all the encouraging words and prayers,I appreciate you all,I am getting stronger.I want to fully recover before looking for medical help again.But apart from chromosomal abnormalities,what could make me miscarry twice @ 10weeks?ah me make I rest well!!!for me o,I will not give up by the grace of God,and God I depend on,I will announce my BFP again on this forum and I wiLl also rejoice with all the ladies soonest.ameen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.