Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410807 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jobaskia(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
ALL THE LADIES

I don't think women should always be blamed on TTC alone men should equally be partly blamed. There must have been cases of infection in the man and being what we are that we could chauvinistic at times things drag on and on and no solution in sight. We men should always stand tall to support, motivate, inspire our spouses at all times. Once they get the necessary support it keeps them bubbling like a C02.

By and large,I will like you to encourage your men to take a melon punch after a hard day job
Water melon contains citrulin, when absorbd into the body changed into arginine and amino acids because of its phytonutrient properties

the efficacy of water melon has been proven
benefits
Increasees fertility and help men's sexual arousal
it has beneift in reducing fever
watermelon is very good for preventing and treating heart diseases
calming down blood vessesl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
jobaskia: It's really painful women go through pains TTC. God in His infinite crown it all. I had my first child five years ago and my wife was on TTC since then. Having undergone serious test previous years. But we give God the glory now that after a month trial on herbs from massage therapist she was able to locate that the womb was not well positioned after first delivery . So, reposition of the womb was done by this woman and its been wonderful i must tell you My wifee EDD is november by God's grace. All she does is massage therapy to detect any abnormalties on a woman 's set up whether be it fibroid , pelvic problems, unwanted infections

Apparently, out of curiosity i went to the centre myself to appreciate what God has done through the woman. I can aknownledge the fact God is using the woman positively . TTC women consult her every tuesdays and saturdays. feel free to contact me on 08082915084

Congrats and thanks for the info,November is just around the corner.I hope you have started shopping for the baby?Anyway, could you please tell us on this forum where the massage therapist is, her location infact her address.Many people reading this post may just be interested.Just as I am.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jobaskia(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2012
We thank God Ok. Her location is at ogolonto, along ikorodu road. Her name is madam clara. Alight at ogolonto bus stop I don't have the exact address but I will get it from her. I will confirm from her if I can give phone number it out and I will place it on this forum. Remember ,God does it all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fruitful Vines .. just stoping by to say Hellllloooooo..

MSTIA .. did your dr finally prescribe something for the low progestrone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello Friutful ladies, just to say hello to everyone, @ all our pregys how are you and you lo doing, the Lord is your strenght. @ all everyone trusting the Lord, we are almost there, the devils is a liar and has lost the battle. God has the finaly say on our lives and we will testify soon. pls,let's try and study ourselves and see what we are doing doing right or what might be casing delay. some people ovulate late and doesnt know, etc some of us might need to avoid some food and drink or some other things. Its well with us all in Jesus Name. My ears are seriously itching for all our Big positive Result this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Anyway peeps this is so inspirational, thought i should share...

I Will Be A Wonderful Mother

There are women who become mothers without effort,
without thought,
without patience or loss,
and though they are good mothers and love their children,
I know that I will be better.

I will be better not because of genetics or money or because I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.

I have longed and waited.

I have cried and prayed.

I have endured and planned over and over again.

Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.

I will notice everything about my child.

I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore, and discover.

I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.

I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold, and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream.

My dream will be crying for me.

I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child.

Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.

I will be a better mother for all that I have endured.

I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend, and sister because I have known pain.

I know disillusionment, as I have been betrayed by my own body. I have been tried by fire and hell that many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.

I have prevailed.

I have succeeded.

I have won.

So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort.

I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.

I listen.

And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely.

I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth when life is beyond hard.

I have learned a compassion that only comes by walking in those shoes.

I have learned to appreciate life.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chukz4real(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2012
@Bettle. I requested for your email address without response o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2012
@Beetle that was really inspiring.
@Camrygmail, thanks my sister, he refused after looking through the chart he said he will not prescribe any drug, but would have to monitor my progesterone through out the cycle. before prescribing any drug. For me I have decided to start taking vitamin B6 and also get a lower dose of Vitamin E. because I found out that a higher dose will do the opposite of what it is suppose to do. I will get Omega 3 also. He believes too much in doing numerous test before taking a decision, I will play along, but will take these multivitamin I just mentioned. Hope your LO is doing fine and you are ok too. Stay blessed
@all, Mothers of the GLORIOUS GENERATION,We must carry our bundle of Joy very soon.God bless y"all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2012
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies and mothers of glorious generation.
i also hail all the preggies in d house hp u, dh & LOs are during great.
i hv bn MIA due 2 a restricting order by DH in d quest to mak me nt 2 even think about ttc for sometime.'ws always here though bt now he has come around wen i showed him d chain prayer program & he ws so impressed.
One thing dat hs kept me so energetic is dat my BFP wl nt elude me dis year. i'm jst so persuaded abt this & i'm so convinced cos God is already at work in me.
Abeg where is SEANBELL ooooooo! i hp d tym u wil reappear wl b wif a BF gud news & i cant wait.
Kudos 2 all dt has kept ds thread alive, Udoka, Champ, Camrygmai,mstia,Beetle, bukieluv, alwaystrue,ipio,pink22, hebrewoman, redeemersave,mamatriplet wey dey run nao( u no fit dodge am o, mk we bet am. u go see grin)2 mention a few. God bless u all.

@ Alwaytrue, i don miss ur daily dose of faith booster o. Plz kip it rollin. u dont kno aw helpful it's bn.

To d preggies, d Lord dt has brought u dis far wl def. see u though it n u shl carry u bundles of Joy in ur hands IJMN. There shl b no loss, nothin missin, notin broken.

And 4 us on d waitn list, it's nt jst our time but our TURN. Mark my word.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
I couldn't resist saying a big AMEN †☺ that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
santagelo25: Pls Doctor,we got married in 2010 and i and my wife have been believing God for a child.I have done fluid test in two different hospitals and the result shows that i have zero Fluid count(azoospermia) and she did a test on her self which reveal that she has candida and cyst but the pelvic scan is ok.We have taken series of natural herbs from two different people which have not given us any positive result.I have been taking VitA, VitE, VitC drugs and some other prescribed drugs.We started the treatment this January 2012.I have done a lot of research on the internet too.I need a help because my mother and my mother-in-law have been worried.My wife keep reminding me of people that got married after us that have their own child while some are expecting their second child.The experience has been depressing and demoralising.Lest i forget,three different girls have taken-in for me on different occasion.
Welcome to TTC thread.Your zero fluid count might have been caused by untreated infection,excessive alcohol,drugs,Variocolle etc. But there is no need to speculate now, I will advise that you contact a good Reproductive endocrinologist as soon as possible because your options are quite limited that is IUI with donor sper.m,ICSI,TESE..... Wishing you all the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
@swit2have, A very BIG AMEN!

@All, just to check on you all and sending loads of babydust your way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
@swit2have,I say AMEN o.God will give us our testimonies this year IJN.our days of ttc is over.this is our time to rejoice for our God is forever faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ beetle, dat was a nice piece & timel too
@swit2have, gud 2 have u back, a big amen 2 ur prayers.
@champs & camrygmail, gud 2 know u r doing great wit ur Lo's.
@ all,I believe our good Lord will reward u all wit a BFP soon, am praying d best 4 u all. baby dust 2 everyone & God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
hello my dear sisters long time iv mixed u all o,nice to be with u guys once again,pls who knows whr i can buy anion pad in festac town or anywhr around festac town or apapa,may God answer our prayers this month,*sprinkling baby dust*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2012
Hello Mothers of a Glorious Generation!!! Take a Look at the Children that was born by parents who waited; Isaac, Joseph, Samuel, John, Samson etc; they were all Annointed, Blessed, Appointed as vessesls unto Honour, they were all Successful and they were all Victorious!!! Your case will not be different. Wat is written abt U is written no man can change it. @Alwaystrue, Ipio, Redeemersave and swit2have, I have seen that this triplets I must 'born' but be ready to help me bath them ooo at least for the 1st one year. @Pink22, as I read ur joke, I felt my head growing for real!!!(Lolz) @Beetle, this ur piece is so on point, it gave me strength knowing that at the end of dis xperience I'll b a beta person, tnx a bunch! @Alwaystrue, pls don't forget ur area of Calling, pls keep up with ur words of wisdom n encouragement! @All WOMEN OF PRAYER, pls the day for our Prayer is Saturday n d time is 12 midnight. Let me see those that are ready to travail. If U are interested in joining the network, State ur User name and how long U av been TTCing; Am Mamatriplets TTC for 3years n 9months. Everyone should pls make a list, I'll paste d final list tomorrow evening. Our Prayer would be O Lord Remember Me!!! Blessed mom and Uteh pls take note. Beautiful day to Y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2012
Good morning,fruitful vines,
Blessed be God for allowing us see the end of another week.

'Is there any seed left in the barn? The vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree still haven't produced. But from now on I will bless you.'
Haggai 2:19

Are you getting weary and tired in your pursuit. Does it seem like you are forgotten? Do you feel like the wait seems endless?
Have you given all you have that you have and there is no seed left in your barn but still no harvest/fruit is visible or produced?

God says from now on He will bless you....now that it seems its your darkest hour and there is seemingly no hope. God says He will come through.
Why? He is a God of impossibilities and takes pleasure in fetching water with the basket to shame the bucket. He shares His glory with no man.
Go ask Hannah if the Samuel she had wasn't worthier and more honourable/recognised than Peninah's children.
He is too faithful to fail.

@Mamatrips, we will be taking care of own twins then o so we will advice you to get Nanny for the triplets.lol. Sorry for the silence jare. I am back.
Should join the prayers tomorrow night.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2012
@swit2have Amen and Amen in Jesus name.

@mamatriplet pls include me. Profeseur ttc 9months.
@all AF showed up on cd37....trying clomid for the second time dis new circle....clomid, pregncare, preseed and most importantly intensified prayers.

Baby dust to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Hi all.
I have been running series of tests with the new gynae....
My results so far:
HSG-Tubes are patent, uterine cavity normal
DAY 3 TEST-
FSH:2.9 < 12
S-LH:4.9 < 12
PROLACTIN:29.7 < 3.33-26

Today is CD1
Dr prescribed bromocriptine (sp?) for the high prolactin
Also placed me on clomid for this cycle.

Recall that my day 21 test indicated that I may not be ovulating? Well I guess this is a confirmation.

I am crossing everything that the side effects are not too bad! I am not strong enuf to handle more pain but my God is stronger than any problem I have! I have faith that I will carry my baby by this time next year IJN....Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2012
GudMorning Mothers of Glorious Babies, TGIF.

Lemme share this testimony with u.

DH's friend attended a naming ceremony earlier ds week. Ds woman has bn waitin on God for ova 7yrs.
Sometime late last year, she met with a man of God who prayed for her and told her to get a baby of about a year old and take her to her village to greet her family members and if they ask whose child the baby is she shld say it's hers.
So she went wif a friend's baby that is about 10months old and told evry1 dt asked about d child that he is hers. They got angry dat she did not inform them when she gave birth, she apologized and left the same day.

Now hear where God fear catch me ooo!

Ds woman's Aunt who happens to b her father's sibling was caught in a nearby bush trying to remove something frm a tree and some village boys apprehended her thinking she wanted to hang someone's destiny. After enough torturing ds woman confessed dt she actually wanted 2 remove d innocent woman's womb dt she has hung on dt tree 4 d past 8yrs even b4 she got married. so when d lady came home with a child she went in annoyance to remove it thinking it was not potent anymore.
This woman got pregnant same cycle and gv birth 2 a bouncing baby boy early ds month.

Prayer!!!!!

Oh God that answers by thunder and fire!!!!!! terrorize any1, whether close or distanced dt is responsible for my delay & evry1 in ds forum. Let them with their own hands begin to undo evry evil they have done concerning our fruitfulness nd make a public shameful show of them IJMN. Amen!

Hv a great weekend evry1!

#splashingbabydustevrywia#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2012
@MamaTriplets, am in 4 d prayers, ipio,ttc for 1 year & ten months.
@alwaystrue, welcome back, miss ur posts.
@profeseur,its well wit u, I pray ur clomid cycle work 4 u.
@ all, loads of baby dust 2 u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2012
Hello mums,
My result 4 HP is thus,
FSH - 4.3mIU/ml
LH - 1.7mIU/ml
Prolactin - 6.0mIU/l
Progesterone - 9.0nmol/L
.....pls can someone explain EUPITUITARY, OVULATORY CYCLE

And my husband- total spermatozoa count per ejaculate 25.2million/ejaculation.

Mamatriplet pls add me 2 d list, well done evryone,the best tin 2 hold unto in life is eachother, keep up d good.....God bless u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2012
Hi ladies,
Don't even knw how to start or express my gratituide to God 4 dese wondaful miracle and priviledge.
Had my ist IUI end of last month.Was so scared of the long wait(2ww) and finally summoned enuf courage 2 test on sunday exactly 14 days afta,and it was positive.Son shocked that I kept on testing everyday up until wednesday also did a blood test.Same
thing.
I just still in shock.Will be going for a scan nxt week to check that all's well.Doc says the chances of multiple is high,since I produced quite a number of follicles. Funny thing is,I feel so normal save for cramps and sore unmentionables

God is def still in d bizness of miracles.Pls dnt give up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Belever 84,
Congrats on your BFP. Did your hubby eventually do the procedure that was suggested by one of the ladies here?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Congratulations beleiver84, so hapi 4u, ur testimony is permanent IJMN.

I'm also in 4 d prayer o.

Swit2have bn ttc for 3yrs 5mnths!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
@believer84, wooooooooooooooow, great news Dear,am so so happy 4 u, I just pray twins 4 u, happy 40 weeks. Dis is d begining of d several bfps dat we' ll be getting on dis forum before end of dis year, God bless u & ur babies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Believer, congratulations. Waoooooo, to God be the glory. U will carry ur twins to full term. I say Amen Amen Amen and Amen in Jesus to ur pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=champs]Welcome to TTC thread.Your zero fluid count might have been caused by untreated infection,excessive alcohol,drugs,Variocolle etc. But there is no need to speculate now, I will advise that you contact a good Reproductive endocrinologist as soon as possible because your options are quite limited that is IUI with donor sper.m,ICSI,TESE..... Wishing you all the best.

@Champs..I have done culture of my semen which shows that i have no infection of any kind.I have stop taking alcohol even before i got married and i have never smoke all my life.The doctor i met advice that i go for biopsy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tank u so much ladies.This is just the begining of greater miracles to come cos twill definitely go round.
God bless u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Congrats believer84, wishing you a stress free 40weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.