Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,562 members, 7,840,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428190 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bukieluv u have heard all from those on this same journey as u be encouraged.
Mamatriplets are u refreshing the prayer list already ? Cos am flexing my muscles now for the victorious war
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hello Fruitful mamas,
I read all your messages so note that I use this to acknowledge everyone who said hello. Been quite busy lately but will resume here again.

I pray that the Lord will help us pray in line with His will through the help of the Holy Spirit because we know not what to pray but the Holy Spirit interceeds for us with groans that cannot be uttered. May the Lord hear us. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Isaiah 14 Vs. 3; And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve. The Month of November is Declared as the Month of REST Round about!!! All the wahala that comes wit ttc will be Over in this month as the Lord Liveth. As U become Pregnant U will breath a sigh of relief then U will REST!!! May November be Your Month of BFP so that U can REST!!! May All Your Declarations concerning November Manifest. You are next in line for a Testimony. PEACE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Hi evry1, its been a while. Even though i haven't said much, I've been readin, laffing, crying and praying with you all.

I thank God for each aand evry1 of u, ur prayers, encouragements and words of wisdom are just precious.

I want to ask.....is it possible to feel ovulation pain for a prolonged period of time cos i don't understand my body. Used 150mg of clomid dis cycle....been havin menstrual lyk cramps since cd16....today is cd20.....and increase in temp. Sometyms it'l b sharp...den subside...Is it posible, should i b concerned. Actually I'm nt sure of wen i ovulate my two previous scans after 100mg of clomid showed i dint ovulate. I decided not to scan dis tym around i was too scared of wat d result myt be. My crcle is usually about 29 to 33 days.

Pls let me knw ur thuts.
Happy new month God bless us all *hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 2:28am On Nov 01, 2012
Prof have you taken. Test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2012
Ok so here goes my dream after my prayers. I was given a plateful of fruits beautifully garnished. I didn't eat it but was happy looking at it and clutching it to my chest. Pls could this mean?
Then at a point, I was babysitting for my sis in law, I noticed a guy was trying to come into the house making passes at me, my thoughts were he wanted to rape me. He eventually let himself into the house and I attacked with a plank which left him bleeding(blame that on ALUU video). My sis in law got and she said we had to run the guy had called police and we were in America, I protested that it was self defense na. We sha ran, song d way my sis in law realised she left without her aby, she was so upset that why kind of mother was she? I continued running till I got a settlement and was in their market- told a eat seller what happened and I hid under the table but when the police came they didn't see but and I saw them.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2012
heknowsmyname: Ok so here goes my dream after my prayers. I was given a plateful of fruits beautifully garnished. I didn't eat it but was happy looking at it and clutching it to my chest. Pls could this mean?
Then at a point, I was babysitting for my sis in law, I noticed a guy was trying to come into the house making passes at me, my thoughts were he wanted to rape me. He eventually let himself into the house and I attacked with a plank which left him bleeding(blame that on ALUU video). My sis in law got and she said we had to run the guy had called police and we were in America, I protested that it was self defense na. We sha ran, song d way my sis in law realised she left without her aby, she was so upset that why kind of mother was she? I continued running till I got a settlement and was in their market- told a eat seller what happened and I hid under the table but when the police came they didn't see but and I saw them.....

I typed he wanted to rape me. Don't know why I'm seeing he wanted to molestation me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2012
heknowsmyname:

I typed he wanted to rape me. Don't know why I'm seeing he wanted to molestation me

R a p e
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2012
camrygmail: @ limar yes a woman with blocked tubes can still ovulate and also get signs of ovulations like ewcm and ovulation pains.
Did u get an Hcg to check your tubes?

I intended sometimes ago but the hospital matron discouraged me in a way... she kept emphasizing on the pains...

Hmmm, just did a scan and everything is ok. Hubby's analysis showed tremendous improvement too. Count increased from 9million to 20million, although motility still low on 15%. Been shopping for fruits and every other food recommended in here.

Thanks Camrygmail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2012
bukieluv: Hello dear people

I''m presently in a bad mood now, I feel lonely and empty. Have been ttc for the past 2yrs, I had unexplained miscarriage/ ectopic few months back. I was placed on clomid and I was told if it does work for till next month I won't take the drug again, that I will have to opt for IVF. My hubby talks to somehow lately. I'm a Christian and I strongly believe in God, some of my relative gave me some soap and oil last year to use, I bin it, someone also told that she wants to introduce me to one woman that she makes agbo ( some herbs or concoction) I said no, that I'm going to wait on God. Despite all these God hasn't answer me. It's now affecting me physiologically. I don't miss any church programme I hear about, please close to me that knows I attended prayer meeting are now waiting for what the outcome of all these meeting. When will these battle be over? I don't know what to do, I don't feel loved. Most especially I keep having all sort of bad and terrible dreams. I'm thinking of taking time off work, go to Nigeria and look for a mountain and go and pray. So I believe God is still in the business of answering prayers. My period has been so irregular. I only have the shortest cycle of 30 days when I'm on clomid only. I'm just tired, I don't know what to do again.

@bukieluv, my dear sister u have been pregnant b4 that means u r fruitful and fertile, I will advice u my dear to just relax and continue to knack ur DH becos its only God Almight that can give us children in His time. I am a happy woman knowing that only God that can answer dis prayer in His time and not request for anything from u. I have neva been pragnant b4 and dis is my second marriage so i believe God has a plan for u and me, just hold on to God and continue in ur prayers. u will testify soon. have a lovely day

@All Happy New Months Fruitful mothers your eleven hour blessing is here. Amen

Love u ladies cos i can tell it as it is to u have a nice day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2012
@camrygmail
Wat test do you mean.....pregnancy test? No i haven't.....wouldn't it be too early to test? Today is cd20......still feelin pains as i speak
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Prof clomid 150mg is high dosage, imagine the sxs u get with 50mg and 100mg , don't fret dear its just the clomid doing her thing, i pray u hyperovulate so u can have triplets or "fourplates" lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy New Month dear sister,
how was the prayer session, it was glorious and victorious
i was so happy after the prayers and i know that God has answered our supplications.
This forum, this month, shall be filled with BFP testimonies IJMN.

@Heknowsmyname,
your dream is a good one, eating fruits, plucking fruits or seeing fruits means you re either pregnant or about to be pregnant. Pray for manifestation ASAP.

@Oloril, Alwaystrue, prof and MamaT *saying Hi, smiling and waiving moi hands*

@All, Our God of the eleventh hour will grant us all our heart desires even more than we expect in this eleventh month in Jesus name.

C H E E R S !!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2012
@ All happy new month,Plenty miracle babies on the way
Miss one day oon this thread and there's a lot to catch up on angry angry

Bukieluv

I'm talking to you as the kingpin of depression..My dear,i know it is very difficult..The thing with depression is that after a while it becomes the norm..it refuses to leave,you find yourself always down,feeling so much self pity and taking offense at ever little thing.
It is okay to be down,but don't let yourself wallow for long..

You musn't go back to naija to be able to climb that mountain to pray..Your mountain can be your livingroom at 1am,your mountain can be your toilet at 2am..our mountain is where you meet with God and bare your heart..God is omnipresent,omniscient,omnipotent.Chukwu onye obioma(God with a good heart)..he hears you wherever you are..if you want to get away,there are soo many places for retreat,like monasteries..my point is that no matter where you are,He is there,He knows and He understands.

I got so frustrated that i was seeking death as a way out and told God to end my life since he didn't want to give me peace.My sister,i understand your pains.
You have kept your faith in Him and refused all those other input.He is looking and counting it as faithfulness for you..Just hold on.he will surprise you when you least expect it.
God bless..

Profeseur,
many have said clomid causes serious ovulation pains.Have you ovulated and are you temping?If you have ovulated,be thinking of getting a pregnancy test in a couple of days..

Ebony,
You'll be fine ok?

Adedoyin
Thank God the thing is working..5 Gbosaa for madam Flakeyy

Camry
Thanks so much dear,Hope you are dong great..

Beetle
Testimonies will flow this new month

MamaT
Hmmmm,very scary ooo. shocked shocked

Shiloh Honey bunny
Where are you?How far naa??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2012
Not to forget mamatriplet oh. I read your testimony this morning and was awed! Baba God don do am be that oh! Start but baby walker and toys down oh. My fellow sisters, I hail u guys oh. Remain blessed and fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2012
@July 16th,
to my own little understanding, it seems your baby is on the way but you need to change somethings in your life probably an habit such as pride, arrogance, self centredness, hypocrisy, etc.

i listened to a woman's testimony in church one sunday, she was asking God for a job but God told her to first work for her. she said she could only join choir and she looked at the settings of the choir and said to herself these pple are not up to my standard so i cant mingle with them. it was later a prohecy came out that those believing God for one thing or the other must first obey what God says. the month she joined the choir she got a good job she was not qualified for.

observe yourself and surroundings and adjust. i believe testimonies will follow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Thank you Flakeey. I'l observe and adjust. Is there anymore answer for me?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
...but flakeey i just want to point out something.. am naturally a humble person so am thinking the yanga could mean something else.*just thinking*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
@ Sean bell Thanks so much, I was just down and confused then, I couldn't think straight . God will give us grace for the journey. I'm not going to Naija again. I was just frustrated.

@ I think I just need to relax my mind, and more prayerful. Now I'm at a cross road, my DH now work far from, he will be coming home weekend , and I'm meant to take clomid. I'm now thinking would my clomid be a waste since he will be coming home weekend. Please, what should I do, should I take it or not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
@pink22
My doctor asked me to increase the dosage......*sigh i hope so, i pray so....4? Loll 3 is just fine, it'l b good to hav more dan 1 mamatriplet grin .

@seanbell
No I'm nt temping.....the truth is i haven't really paid much attention to this circle just concentrated mor on d prayers....dint want to see or hear anythin negative.
I'm goin to be reasonably hopefull don't want to be disapointed. I'm letting God.
I will test in a couple of days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
@all
Am having serious stomach pain...cant even breath well. am suspecting food poisioning or what again started yesterday, but was a bit better but now getting too bad. CD19 today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
@all,can't type much now but just wanna say u're all in my heart and prayer and to re-assure u that all is well.God will do what He says He'll do.

Ve just been experiencing fatigue and almost constantly nauseous n gagging but not vomiting.Can't wait to get over this trimester.

@seanbell and other pg sisters,how re u n LOs doing?Trust great?
@all,be still and know that He's God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babytito: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
omg it is well with us all.am new here was just soucing through d internet dis evening if i could get a trying to conceive forum were i can register on to meet women trying to conceive so dat i can share my journey with them all..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
welcome babytito. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
Udoka hope u are feeling better ? The stomach ache is it couple with stooling?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
@udoka2, am sorry for the pain,food posioning no be better thing o and I reject it on your behalf, its well with you, you are heal in Jesus name, you are in my prayers.
@babytito, you are welcome, enjoy your stay here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
@udoka. Pele dear. Please if u begin to get too weak then check yourself into the nearest clinic o!

@seanbell. How far na? Shey na like dis e go dey dey?Not even a hi for your babe these days. Inshort lemme jo(sulks)shey na only shiloh u dey call honi buni. tongue

@shiloh...lekpa toh hot! Where are u o!!!! Pls bring ur shandy self to the thread o.

@mamatriplet. My clomid cycle buddy...how goes the 2ww? Me I refuse to symptom spot. When ni.pple pain me I just commot hand for there.

@Ipio. Amen to that!

@zenoj. Just hang in there...its gonna be over soon.

My prayer for us all is that this year will not pass us by IJN....Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmmm my dh sometimes pisses me off! When am not ovulating he will be chasing me arround d house with his sugar stick...but during ovulation he will start forming activity, either his tried or we find our selves fightin on nothing in particular, or his sugar stick won't just rise to d occasion!!! Very disheartening...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
CD1 today grin no shaking!
@ Seanbell...i'm fyn o omalicha kiss. kedu? hws the MS going? have you spotted a bump yet? grin "troublemaker lyk me lipsrsealed"

@ Shiloh...thanks dear...I'm trying to be slimmy like you o! Chei its not easy...let us do small trade by barter na wink

@ Udoka...sorry love i hope it has subsided, maybe its gas, but if it hasnt enter clinic o as Rocksqueen said.

@ Adedoyinsola.....laugh wan kill me cheesy... maybe you shouldnt be telling him when its ovulation time so he wnt be feeling under pressure,just play along with him.

@ Rocksqueen and mamatriplets wishing you bfp at the end of this tww IJN! wink

@ Camrygmail...hope your LO is kicking strong? wishing you a safe delivery kiss

@ Champs and Hebrew woman my loves....hws LO?Congrats on entering your second trimester, God is faithful.
@Zenoj and Mstia...kpele dears, the first trimester would soon be over, and i hear some people say you wnt even remember you are pregnant ;Ddnt know how true that is though undecided

Phew long epistle today. Thank you Lord for being faithful towards us even in our unfaithfulness,your time is always the best and we know we are fast approaching that set time of yours, thank you Lord for our ever supportive DHs, we are grateful. kiss

@ all Potential mamas IT IS WELL EVEN IN THE WELL. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.