Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428284 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
@ebony, new cycle new hope,no shaking atall, welcome to ur month of bfp, God will give u a pleasant suprise in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Shiloh fx for u dear. All the people i knew hsg got Der bfp shortly
@Udoka pele wetin u eat na? If e no stop quick go check am o make e no disturb that bun wey dey bake for oven
@ Ade dat na proper attack, i just dey vex for here pls u need to pray and during ovulation u have to make conscious efforts not to fight him, just form gud girl thruout like some one said if he calls u stupid tell him that's ur name lol! My dear no allow devil cheat o

ok make una help me o, i wanted to ignore dis but it won't just go
after the prayers last nite i dreamed some one gave me yams i mean plenty yams like about 40 pcs , d person first gave some then added again or so ,the thing tire me a beg who fit tell wetin d dream mean
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
@Ebony new cycle new hope new strategies more prayers ,welcome to the month of November u shall receive ur 11th hr blessing IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
Rockyy sugar Rocky Sweetie,
Ahh i dey beg oooo.Haa!! Nne sorry ooo..it was a slip of finger.. cheesy cheesy

Ebony Dear,
Nne anom ya.Bump werin?hehehehehe i no dey see anything serious,just that my lower belly now refuses to go in any further when i suck it in.bad market angry angry.I trust you are planning for super pouncing on your DH soon..u no dey disappoint wink

Shiloh my lo..v...(looking around for RocksQueen)
I'm happy you are fine..Hsg is over abi..Now na knackson till ya nyash catch faya o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin on the weight gain,you no dey hear word abi?

Adedoyinsola
Sorry o! I never used to tell my Dh when i was in the fertile period cos it put a lot of pressure on him to perform and the thing will now refuse to errr 'rise' to the call of duty.
You may try to stay off s ex a bit,like space it out well well (when its not fertile time) and leave him panting.When your your fertile period is coming,don't say anything just start being se xy, initiate and attack.Up,down,right and left.Na him eye go pop for socket.My Dh always used to wonder what has come over me,him no know say i get calender wey i dey calculate..TTC levels embarassed :-

Udopauly,
Ndo nwanne m oo.Difficulty breathing?Is it from straining to poo or pain?Hope it's not the clomid at work cos i heard the pain is somethingelse sometimes.Sorry nne.

Bukieluv,
If you are temping or know your cycle very well or infact using opks,once the lines start darkening,take 3 days off work and go and meet your DH where he is if possible.Tell him you are coming to be raunchy or something..I'm sure you are entitled to sick days off?

Zenoj
We are doing okayy..Sorry about the nausea.I have been getting a bit of that but have been trying to kabash aagainst it abeg..I no need this kain thing for my life menn angry angry

Welcome babytito

UPDATE
We went for the antenatal today,i was sitting like mumu while Dh was acting like he's the pregnant person.Firing questions up and down embarassed embarassed

I love you allll kiss kiss kiss
I will post that stuff about the luteal phase soon..pardon me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2012
pls what did he take?
limar:

I intended sometimes ago but the hospital matron discouraged me in a way... she kept emphasizing on the pains...

Hmmm, just did a scan and everything is ok. Hubby's analysis showed tremendous improvement too. Count increased from 9million to 20million, although motility still low on 15%. Been shopping for fruits and every other food recommended in here.

Thanks Camrygmail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2012
pls , is there anyone that has taken vitex(chasberry), green tea? how GOOD IS IT?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2012
IS ANY ONE ON MORINGA?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 02, 2012
This thread is on physical & spiritual FIRE!!! I dey trip wink kiss tongue. @All, thank you for rejoicing with me on my victory ova d enemy. Funny enoff, It still baffles me. @RocksQueen, hia!!! If I start mentioning all my 2ww symptoms U go shocked shocked shocked. I just tire. I will not read abt it & I refuse to worry my head. Hmmm...mtchew, let's see how it goes ojare. Next week is report card week. Till then O! *sighs* @Pink22, yam means children and to see that U were given plenty! *RED ALERT!* Another pig in da house! U go born tire. @July16th, D dream of yanga might mean that God wants U to surrender ur Will to His Will. Don't say It MUST be a boy or girl or twins. But it cld also b dat d person just wants to tell U smetin. U know say wen woman neva born, na d way she dey talk cos am, d way she dey laff, d way she sits & even d way she dey dance!!! So just beware of pple dat tell U stuff. Don't worry ask God to reveal to U wateva it is. @Heknowsmyname, the fruits represents children and U were hugging them tightly, Ul neva let go IJN, U need to pray more as d man U planked that was coming to knack U is a spirit husband while d police that came after U is witchcraft spirit. Wat police does in real life like stop & delay U & sometimes arrest U is what they came to do, thank God U hid urself. I thank GOD we are having dreams of Fruitfulness after our Prayers. As We Pray MORE May God Reveal d cause & solution to wat we are going tru, Amen. Am updating d prayer list, pls send in ur details, just in case. Others will take note & use d list during Prayer!!! Together We Will Surely come out Victorious!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Mamatriplets exactly what DH said, av been screaming Amens any how, am ready to be a pig o a beg , yes o u know say by default i dey kampe for the prayers ,i must confess this thread has greatly improved my prayer life , to pray now dey sweet me no be small ,av decided to be doing the midnight prayers every day not only for d ttc situation but generally for my home, thanks y'all love u lots

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2012
thanks my people. I was rushed to the hospital, it was actually food poision, was placed on drugs and asked not to eat last night. Wake up this morning feeling 99% ok. I bless the name of the Lord,devil has lost the battle!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2012
wonyi: IS ANY ONE ON MORINGA?

yes am using moringa as tea and nutrients, its good too cos of its vitamins

Hi all lovely mummis, I will start to calculate my cd wen AF shows (if at all) but am not taking any other vitamins or supplements ooo, pls my sabi babes which one shud i take.

My update Doc say make i stop the clomid that i had a mild miscarriage and says he notice fibroid and ask me to come for operation. To be sincer i dont want operation down there anymore, have two already. I have start midnight prayers something i have neva done in my life. God is a prayer answern God by fire.

Love u all, nice day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2012
@ Udoka Thank God u r ok now. you will feel more better before u know it. Strugle continues. Thank God for strength
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2012
@udoka...thankGod u ar beter now. @all preg mothers..hop u al are strong and health.@all...recieve strength to concieve IJN..amen...

CD 5
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2012
Hello o, all the fruitful mothers o, you miss a few hours and you go need binoculars to find where you were last on this thread. This month shall herald great blessings for us o...all I could do during the last prayer session was to read Psalms from chapter 8 to 17 as it could best capture my heart n the words I could not say.

Remember I said the Holy Spirit will teach us to pray. Na so e be.

Today na Holy Ghost night for RCCG, if you can make it go, or watch it on the internet, the Lord is faithful and as we pray, may He surprise us with other blessings alongside our desire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Goodmorning all, this forum gives me so much contentment and i am so addicted..... May God in His infinite mercies grant all our hearts' desires ; those ttc'ing will have healthy kids even in multiples, those preg will put to bed safely with d mothers and babies in perfect health and may God never depart d kids of those who have alrdy.

Doc placed me on 100mg clomid for 5days after which im going in for a scan on CD10. So its to keep baby dancing and praying all the way. Finally, dh agreed to go in for tests as soon as hes called.

Im joining the redeemed camp service online 2nyt by Gods grace.

Have a blessed weekend all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2012
Hello fruitfull ladies! How are you all doing? Just checking up on you all. Mamatriplet, thanks for acknowledging my question and thanks for your answer,i appreciate it. This 2ww symptoms you are having is pregnancy, trust me. I wish you a healthy 9 months.To us all in here, we are next in line, November is our month. Nice day y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2012
@ greenfruits - Clomid makes fibroid grow if you have a history of fibroid, my doctor mentioned something about it triggering estrogen production, and its excess estrogen that makes fibroid grow. I have had fibroid removed before and started taking clomid after, when I went for scan, the fibroid was begining to grow again, so I stopped using clomid. The doctor prefers to give me letrozole which he said is better. If the fibroid is not big i dont think you should operate again. Simply starve it of things that make it grow and it will shrink back - avoid anything with sugar, dairy food like milk or cheese, non-organic meat etc. Then take more fruits and vegetables, eat a lot of cabbage. Also try to do detoxification once in a while - thats what I do to stop fibroid from growing. There are also gnld or forever living products to shrink it.

@Mamatriplets - am in for the prayers, ttc 4 years. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Goodmorning my fellow fruitful ladies. We are victorious in Jesus Christ name. I have been with you all reading thru all the post and I usually feel encouraged. My dear ladies, I reject having baby in my dreams, let God bring my baby physically.
@ All I had a dream this night where I can remember I was pregnant and I gave birth to a pretty baby girl just like my handsome husband. When I woke I beckon on DH to dtd this morning, satan just use am and him no gree o. I just wept and I remembered my uncle whom I lost yesterday and I just continued weeping this morning. I reject all dream babies I need my physical baby. I have been TTC for 12 months now. Our first aniversary is on Monday 5th Nov. We have a wonderful relationship but my husband just misbehave today after the dream. May God help us and bless us with our babies this month.
I did my pelvic scan on 2/10/12 and the result was perfect, no fibriods, no ovarian cyst.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
uteh: @ greenfruits - Clomid makes fibroid grow if you have a history of fibroid, my doctor mentioned something about it triggering estrogen production, and its excess estrogen that makes fibroid grow. I have had fibroid removed before and started taking clomid after, when I went for scan, the fibroid was begining to grow again, so I stopped using clomid. The doctor prefers to give me letrozole which he said is better. If the fibroid is not big i dont think you should operate again. Simply starve it of things that make it grow and it will shrink back - avoid anything with sugar, dairy food like milk or cheese, non-organic meat etc. Then take more fruits and vegetables, eat a lot of cabbage. Also try to do detoxification once in a while - thats what I do to stop fibroid from growing. There are also gnld or forever living products to shrink it.

@Mamatriplets - am in for the prayers, ttc 4 years. Thank you.

Dear Sister Uteh am really gr8tful I will do as u advice cos i dont want to operate. is letrozole the same as clomid? (as in d same work for O) How do i detox myself

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thank again my people, am perfectly ok now.

@Kaynee
Sorry dear, its one of those things, devil will not have the final say in our situations.
on a lighter note; I couldnt help but laugh loud @remebering your uncle that died and continue weeping. Its well with you deartongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ ebony and seanbell tnks for d advise ll put dat into use in my next cycle though I pray d little one wey we do go confirm sha!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 3:57am On Nov 03, 2012
Saw this somewhere. Some of it made me laff cos I know am guilty... grin

YOU KNOW YOU ARE TTC.....

1) When your DH, who is not as young as he used to be, needs a day off work to recover from a week of intense BDing around your fertile days..

2) When even though you are not a doctor, you could teach a health class at the local school detailing a woman’s reproductive system and menstrual cycle.

3) When you know what these three words have to do with getting preggo: "high, soft, open".

4) When you have a backup to the backup basal thermometer in case the first 2 breaks.

5) When you look at your most recent photos that you took with your camera and instead of them being photos of people or trips, they are photos of HPTs, OPKs, and your cervix.

6) When at the risk of bursting your bladder, you make sure you don’t pee after BDing... can’t afford to waste the deposit.

7) When you wake up at 4am, instead of being worried that you have to work in a few hours, you worry that you'll mess up your BBT.

8 ) When you POAS even after you get your period, just in case it was Implantation Bleeding (ib).

9) When you check the toilet paper after every wipe looking for the pink/brown at 7dpo.

10) When you buy only plain white toilet paper because it will be easier to spot IB.

11) When you're a tiny bit jealous that your 15 year old cousin got pregnant without trying.

12) When you divide the month by "waiting to O and the 2WW."

14) When you can pee in something the size of a thimble and not spill a drop.

15) When you can take a temperature more accurately than NHS staff.

14) When you make sure that your BD schedule doesn't coincide with match day; if it does you ensure to get it in before the match or you have no chance.

15) When you stop thinking of sex as "that fun thing that can get you pregnant if you aren't careful" and start thinking of it as "that thing that makes babies that used to be fun."

16) When you see license plates that have the initials CM on them and all you think of is cervical mucus.

17) When nothing is TMI anymore, but you still give the warning just in case.

18) When you grade your HPTs, you use up the crap ones first cause you're saving the good stuff till last.

19) When your DH walks down the stairs on a morning you make sure he is wearing loose underwear.

20) When everyone but you thinks the April Fool’s 'am pregnant' prank is funny. For the record – it isn’t…it really, really isn’t.

21) When you get a urinary tract infection from holding your pee for hours to make sure it is concentrated enough for POAS.

22) When you don't drink after 9am because you want concentrated pee for a 2pm OPK.

23) When you are angry with DH but make up with him just in time for BDing...where any other time you'd be holding a grudge for days.

24) When AF arrives but for the first few hours you hope that you're only spotting.

25) When you gained weight from lack of exercise due to a fear of it interfering with implantation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2012
@RocksQueen, 20 out of 26!!! grin ESP 11 angry 23 wink . U forgot to add rejoicing and crying at the same time wen a friend or relative just gives birth and getting a false positive & saying U just had a Miscarriage! Abeg Rocky leave me alone oooo! I don laugh belleful. Nice one cheesy!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2012
wonyi: pls what did he take?

My dear. I started filling the fridge with fruits for DH and presently joined Manix and they are working wonders o. Well, as for the motility, we shall be trying Preseed as recommended by fruitful sisters here.

@All.
Where is GenBuhari?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks dear, though he's being on proviron little or no improvement.
limar:

My dear. I started filling the fridge with fruits for DH and presently joined Manix and they are working wonders o. Well, as for the motility, we shall be trying Preseed as recommended by fruitful sisters here.

@All.
Where is GenBuhari?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2012
Good morning people,any testimony from vitex (chasberry), pls where can I get the natural dry leave or refined capsule in a good pharmacy.
Is anyone on fertile aid? Pls share the testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Shiloh,
I am very sorry about this hsg result..don't want to be a bearer of bad news

Essentially,it means there is a fibroid somewhere causing the uterus to have an abnormal shape,i don't know the exact location .
Now,the tubal adhesions have many causes infections,previous surgeries etc. there's scar tissue and this scar tissue cause a blockage either by piling up or causing the walls of the tube to gum together .
I would advise further truthful discussions with gyne. the fibroid has to be sorted out depending on the position.

Im not well versed in this i'm sure people with more experience will contribute.

Do not despair.,im sure there must be a solution.If your gyne is reassuring you,go with his words.I may have interpreted wrongly..

No matter what,Gods word is final.

Shiloh,i modified.if the filling is normal then they are open.no fears.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Shiloh love,
I'm not a gyne so i may be wrong on the adhesion thing..In the report,was anything written about the dye spilling into the abdominal cavity?If it does,that means the tubes are patent and no obstructions..

He may be trying not to use the words blocked so as not to alarm you..i can't tell but you need to ask him to be as honest as possible and please take that result to any other doctor for a second opinion if you arent comfy.

Yes,the fibroid surgery can cause adhesions..fibroids could grow back..
Let's not jump into IVF yet...The doctor seeing the report will diagnose better.I'm happy you are doing the ultrasound..the position would help in treatment decisions

You'll be fine..hold on my dearest and be strong

Im fyn o nothing hapenin..more concerned about u
Lots of hugs and kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Seanbell...tanks love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.