Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428175 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
i am new on this forum.i want to commend all fruitful ladies here.you are doing a great job.i ve bn a follower of your discussions here and am really happy for all preggy.God will take u to delivery room and nt labour room.ne love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Shiloh come back oooo...
I modified the post.your last post cleared it up.
The adhesions probably are not causing a blockage..they could just be scar tissue all around the tubes but harmless..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
(Hugs you) shiloh love. Don't despair. As regards the fibriod, God is on the throne and is still in the business of doing miracles.

For the blocked tube result of ur enemy, am not an expert on this but I read somewhere that the tubes may 'appear' blocked during hsg if there were cramps. That is to say, the cramping during the insertion of the dye may cause the tubes to contract and the dye would not pass then it would be interpreted as blocked.

Where u tensing up a lot during the hsg? Also if the person doesn't insert the dye gently, the uterine muscles will contract cos of the intrusion.
Seanbell please can u throw more light on this possibility?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rocky,
Her gyne said the tubes are not blocked.That's why i asked for anyother thing in the report which she has written.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
@shiloh, it is well with you as regards your result, the God of SHILOH will visit you in this season.

@all, i want you to help me praise God, He is the God that answereth by fire and He is my God. i have seen changes in my baby's fluid, waooooooo, all the foods and fruits along with those drugs are doing wonders, God is indeed good, the fluid dont flow out again after bd, its not watery again, its now stretchy and thick, though we havent done a retest but we are sure his fluid has changed tremendously, haaaa, i havent experienced such since ouir mariage, he has started taking his fruits and drugs without persuasions since we notice this change.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol, i am so glad, he hadly dream, he said he had a dream that God has answered our prayers, this november is my month. i have been thanking God for the past four days we notice this change and our bd life done change. join me to shout hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

thank you Jesus.

i beg i have a question, can i just use b6 over the counter? and can i take it along with folic acid? if i had known my baby's fluid will change this fast i would have asked my dr if i can take clomid for better chances, but i have been feeling cram cram since yday in my lower left abdomen, could this be ovulation? i peed on a stick and its -ve for now, hmm when can i pee again?

thanks sisters, God is on the throne for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thank Goddd..y dem write am if e dey small lyk dat.please go home and start speaking your testimony..
I asked for the complete report cos just one ommitted word could change interpretation.

Nne jack ur hubby and finish himm lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
@shiloh dear. thank God for d scan result. pls relax ur mind and keep ur faith alive.
@omonikibia...am hapy for u. God wi perfect dat which concerns u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
thank God.He is worthy to be praised.is it manix he took?
omonikiba: @shiloh, it is well with you as regards your result, the God of SHILOH will visit you in this season.

@all, i want you to help me praise God, He is the God that answereth by fire and He is my God. i have seen changes in my baby's fluid, waooooooo, all the foods and fruits along with those drugs are doing wonders, God is indeed good, the fluid dont flow out again after bd, its not coax again, its now stretchy and thick, though we havent done a retest but we are sure his fluid has changed tremendously, haaaa, i havent experienced such since ouir mariage, he has started taking his fruits and drugs without persuasions since we notice this change.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol, i am so glad, he hadly dream, he said he had a dream that God has answered our prayers, this november is my month. i have been thanking God for the past four days we notice this change and our bd life done change. join me to shout hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

thank you Jesus.

i beg i have a question, can i just use b6 over the counter? and can i take it along with folic acid? if i had known my baby's fluid will change this fast i would have asked my dr if i can take clomid for better chances, but i have been feeling cram cram since yday in my lower left abdomen, could this be ovulation? i peed on a stick and its -ve for now, hmm when can i pee again?

thanks sisters, God is on the throne for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
No body said any thing about VITEX? PLS MUMMIES WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT IT? I KNOW ITS CONTAINED IN FERTILE AID.ANY POSITIVE STORY HOUSE?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
@wonyi, yes he took mannix, just the 20tabs in the pack, we later got fertilaid for men and countboost, that is what he is using now coupled with fruits, moimoi twice a week and beans onces a week taken with oat.

this cram cram am feeling could this be ovulation pls? i wanted to go to union for follicular scanning but to book appointment with dr na wahala for me, so i wont be able to interpret but am thinking of going there like that cos i have a doctor friend who can help out, so that i can get the deal on the very ovulation day, what do you guys think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hello mummies in d house,i am one of d follwer of this thread.I did fibriod surgery June 2012 after ttc for over 8yrs nd now am having progesterone defeciency i mean low progesterone i dont think am ovulating because my menstra circle started on 22 oct to 24 i am suppose to be ovulating by now pls anyone in d wt this kind of case pls try nd enlight me thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
@steveade.am new her too.i hv a similar problem.my progesterone is low too.pls anyone with advice is welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
@OloriL, am seeing you arround pls can i use vitamin B6 and folic acid together? thank you and God bless you, dont mind me am seeking your consultation without payment, its allowed here. i havent discuss with my Dr yet cos my appointment is due in 4weeks when i will be ready with all my test result, can i use the B6 over the counter?

@stevade and Oct 20, welcome, for coming here, you will find grace to conceive soon in Jesus name, i have read that vitamin B6 is good for low progesterone. am sure other experts here will throw more light, just keep visiting and you will get more than enough here for you questions.

@stevade,soon babies will grow in you womb and the root of fybroid shall be a thing of the past in Jesus name. it is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
wonyi: No body said any thing about VITEX? PLS MUMMIES WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT IT? I KNOW ITS CONTAINED IN FERTILE AID.ANY POSITIVE STORY HOUSE?
@wonyi, i know someone here has used vitex before, that is Udoka, am sure when she is online and see your post she will throw more light on it. i havent read about it or used it. am sure other mums will do justice to your question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks, I really appreciate
omonikiba: @wonyi, yes he took mannix, just the 20tabs in the pack, we later got fertilaid for men and countboost, that is what he is using now coupled with fruits, moimoi twice a week and beans onces a week taken with oat.

this cram cram am feeling could this be ovulation pls? i wanted to go to union for follicular scanning but to book appointment with dr na wahala for me, so i wont be able to interpret but am thinking of going there like that cos i have a doctor friend who can help out, so that i can get the deal on the very ovulation day, what do you guys think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
@omonikiba,Yes you can use B6 and Folic acid. I posted something about B6 some pages back. B6 does prolong luteal phase, but be careful, it prolongs the cycle of some people.
Yes you can use otc

Sorry ladies, I haven't been able to post since, in a world of my own for a few days. Should be better by 2moro. I will try to answer other questions soon.
Good luck everyone

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
@wonyi, let me add that he takes vitamin E too for the motility, alot of milk as well and i have introduced honey instead of sugar where he needs to take sugar, then we eat alot of cucumber and ugu.

cucumber has really help my cm so much, i eat it everyday or at least once in two days.

i read in one of your post the your hubby's motility is low, pls buy him vitamin E in addition to the mannix he is using. peace be unto you home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
thanks Oloril/Beloved, ok you said you have changed your username, sorry i forgot. Dont worry, the eleventh hour miracle is double, so in this November, expect double double. Peace be unto your home, God will answer all your prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
For those with sperm issues, zinc supplements help a lot. I don't know if the reguklar vitamins for men have enough, but they should.
Coq 10 is a supplement that's really good too for both male and female. I'm going to take it to improve egg quality if I'm doing ivf. Its also good to improve sperm. I just don't know if there is coq 10 in Nigeria
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Beloved1993: For those with sperm issues, zinc supplements help a lot. I don't know if the reguklar vitamins for men have enough, but they should.
Coq 10 is a supplement that's really good too for both male and female. I'm going to take it to improve egg quality if I'm doing ivf. Its also good to improve sperm. I just don't know if there is coq 10 in Nigeria
please what is the required amount of zinc please? maybe when i get home i will check the zinc amount in the fertilaid for men. thank you.or let me check online if i will find.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
@ wonyi vitex is a verY good herb, it improved my cycle. it will require 3 to 6 month. As stated on d drug. Impatient made me stopped. I used it for a month. A lot of women swear by it. U can read my past post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
40 to 50 mg daily.

A 2002 study  looked at the effect of folic acid and zinc sulfate on male factor subfertility (subfertility is defined as when a couple has tried unsuccessfully to conceive for a year or more). The clinical trial found a 74% increase in total normal sperm when subfertile men took a zinc sulfate and folic acid supplement each day. Sperm count also increased in fertile men.

A zinc deficiency can contribute to male infertility (find out from your doctor if you have a zinc deficiency). To increase the zinc in your diet, try adding these zinc-rich foods to your diet: meat, whole-grain cereal, seafood, and eggs. Selenium, which is found in Brazil nuts, meat, seafood, mushrooms and cereals, has also been found to aid in fertility.

[b][/b]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks, may favor locate you
mrs.kem09:
@ wonyi vitex is a verY good herb, it improved my cycle. it will require 3 to 6 month. As stated on d drug. Impatient made me stopped. I used it for a month. A lot of women swear by it. U can read my past post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks, may unusual miracle locate you.how did u prepare the cabbage/ugu, was it raw or with cream
omonikiba: @wonyi, let me add that he takes vitamin E too for the motility, alot of milk as well and i have introduced honey instead of sugar where he needs to take sugar, then we eat alot of cucumber and ugu.

cucumber has really help my cm so much, i eat it everyday or at least once in two days.

i read in one of your post the your hubby's motility is low, pls buy him vitamin E in addition to the mannix he is using. peace be unto you home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
@ Omonikiba, AMEN!! Thanks i really appreciates your good mind.do u have a smilar case or have been using vit 6 b4 pls hlp to show more light.

@ OCT 20 Since our case is similar lets share experience together it may be of help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Beloved, God bless you loads. Fertilaid has about 30mg of zinc in each capsule, so if he takes 3 capsules in a day, he will be taking a total of 90mg, though since he started he has never taken 3capsules in a day, most times once cos of work, just weekends he takes like 2capsules in a day. In addition, he takes a lot of boiled eggs, at least like 3 in a week.

@wonyi, my baby doesn't like me prepare all the salad thing, so what I do is add the ugu to other veggies, i cook it for just 4-5mins so that he can still get all the nutrients in it. As for the cucumber, he likes eating it with groundnut, and groundnut is another very good nut for men.

@stevade, I have not been diagnosed with low progesterone, but from what I noticed, I am suspecting it cos my luteal phase is short, so I just want to start using the B6 over the counter pending when all my result will be out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ders nothing wrong with using b6 and folic acid, i used it a few cycles back and it really helped my progesterone levels and also balanced my hormones. It lengthened my cycle for that month but the aim was achieved. Welcome Oct and Stevade .
So r we ready for the prayers tonight? My blood dey hot!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Pink22, Sure Babe!!! Ur Gal dey kampe cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dear All

Pls wat is d prayer point for tonyt. May our prayer be aNswered by fire IJN AMen

Hv really been enlighteD everyDay. Thanks to all of u

Welcome to New frUitfUl mummiS. OuR God is faithful

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.