Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403026 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omoabejide:
I need someone to encourage me Pls. Af showed up this morning when I was already thinking am pregnant, my 5years old son is always telling me he need someone to care and play with. Dnt know why am facing this cos I delivered my first baby nine month to our wedding day. So why is it difficult to conceive again........ Can't stop crying
Cry not, my dear.
It is well. Am also in the same shoe with you, but I know that delay is not denial.
God's word said that we will be fruitful vines by the side of our husband's house. This picture is what comes into my mind whenever I remember that scripture. He did not say one child, rather, He said oir CHILDREN shall call us blessed. Again, He said, CHILDREN are a heritage from God.....and a reward to God's children.
God is not a man, He does not lie. What He says He will do, is what He will do.
Encourage your self in the Lord.
Watch out for your bfp. It is well my sister.
Keep your hope alive.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
prettmum:
yes my dear I could not believe it myself... faint line on Sunday afternoon within 3mins, then today just a drop of urine gbam two bold lines, i even decides to wait and pee again thinking the pee is not enough. God is GREAT

Thats is the testimony na, that suddenly and God it.

all these bfp announcements gladdens my heart, very encouraging and reassuring, that surely there is an end to this wait

Congratulations ma'm H & H 9 moths bumping to you.

God bless you sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
sugah:
Kai, its getting hard to keep up with the bfp announcement o.
Congrats to prettmum and chijiuche. Have a healthy pregnancy

NNE the keeping up dikwa serious o. Just take ur own and keep it o because the way things are going the BFP fit join Ayomide's own again o.

@towerofgrace.....see my real face below. See how innocent looking I am. People don't even believe I've been pregnant before not to talk of giving birth. How can u now say I give sexology lectures....how Na. Even if Na my moniker....aswearu-gad, someone cloned my moniker.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Deogratia:
Good day my dear fruitful sisters, I congratulate everyone you here for the good works you are doing it is not easy, i might say am new here because this is my first time of posting or comment here but am not truly new cos i always stumbled this thread every day by day infact am addicted to it. God bless everyone of you, we must get there delay is not denial. I envy all ur courage for coming out like this, cos since i ve been following this thread i have never have courage to post any i will also ask myself what will say, what will you contribute. I thank God for giving the courage today to be one of you.
my shout out goes you wonderful mamas, @fvine, iomoge, sugar,4realwoman,legendmum,rainyday, entasha (i don forget ur new monikker)mumihaja,covenantbabies,tenderchics,fertilechics,chigirls45,etc too many to mention. To Mia mamas @safe06,alwaystrue,pink22,aw can't remember again my olodo head pls make una come back i enjoy reading from you. May God bless everyone of us and grant all our heart desires. pls i need to be welcomed.
Baby dust to us. forgive me for this long epistle
You are welcome dear.
As you have officially registered here, you have also officially registered your bfp.
Just watch out. Your testimony will amaze the world.
Welcome sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adorablewifey:

Baby dust on us all....

Yes oo Adorablewifey!!! na serious baffing we dey do, for now is the set time for God to favour us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
cherrymum1:

NNE the keeping up dikwa serious o. Just take ur own and keep it o because the way things are going the BFP fit join Ayomide's own again o.

@towero.fgrace.....see my real face below. See how innocent looking I am. People don't even believe I've been pregnant before not to talk of giving birth. How can u now say I give sexology lectures....how Na. Even if Na my moniker....aswearu-gad, someone cloned my moniker.

*Yinmu* kikikikiki tongue nothing about this face inno not to talk of innocent.

you are still talking bah! This archive wan blow sef from all the baed baed tinz you have talk in the past.

Archive loading....

NB: you sha want to show off sha ehn, becos u know u are beautiful and pretty and fine and cute. (looks away cos of bad belle)

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
laddey:
Please is there any difference between pregnancy test kit and strip?
There is no difference
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
congrats prettymum, u shall carry to term in Jesus name.
I'm jst shedding tears of joy cos I no God will show up for me in dis confused state dt I am presently.
mama Cherrymum1, u too beautiful. permit me to give you e-kisses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
prettmum:
Who has the final say? God
Ebube Eligwe has upgrad my status with this....I'm just got my BFP
cc
liftedhands
pwettimii,
pweetbaby
adorablewife
blessed diva
miracle baby
tower of grace
cherrymum
lalabu
loismm
please all the fruitful mamas here ,God the tear wiper has dried my tears..
halleluyah!!!! Congrats. I wish u safe delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oluwa e tobi e tobi oooo e tobi, ko seni tale fi sakawe re oo, e tobi Oluwa! Congratulations to mama that got their BFP! U shall all deliver safely IJN amen. Dadsonval BFP is next!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is rainy all around meee, I can feel it, the "bfp" rain. Come on Jesus, give us more raaaain, until we are wet and we are soak with the "bfp" rain.
Prettmum, congratulations. I thank God for you for wiping your tears. It shall be a smooth and healthy journey for you and you will bring forth with ease and joy. Happy bumping.

We dey follow you bumper to bumper. Just book space for us when you get to preggy thread. Tell them we are coming, that some of us are still bathing in the rain of bfp preparing to port. cc Fvine, legendmother, 4realwoman, towerofgrace, prettymii, fpeter, mamakendra, motheroftheyear16, mumhajia, loisemm, lalabu, favouredestiny, triangullar, vanny2, adorablewife and other mamas and daddys that i have not remembered to mention, God will visit us all. We'll get there. God is not partial, as He has done for our sisters here, he will do it for us. Just keep hope alive.

Fertility blessings.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Princeakin4u: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner
I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

For more information inbox me or visit To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
omoabejide and MzTenny, please wipe your tears and snap out of that mood. It doesn't help at all. If we say we don't understand how you feel, we would be lying because most of us have been there more often that you can think of. It is human to feel wiped out when you have waited so long for something you know you cant go a day without. But just look at the bfp's recorded here in less than 2 days. Is that not enough to give you hope that Heaven is still open for the day and that God is still in business? Come on, get some hugs my sisters, wipe your tears, hmmm, smile grin that is better. Now go put on some make up and wear something sexy for DH. God will soon pick your calls, you hear?

Deogratia dear, you are welcome though you are already part of the family. May your stay be short and fruitful. fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Congratulations chijiuche and prettmum, your miracles are permanent in Jesus name. Amen.

Deogratia, you're welcome in Jesus name.

Chai, if to say i know say na distribution of bfp go shele dis month, i for make sure me and dh see last month na. Anyway, nothing spoil. I know the blessings will extend to September and beyond.

*brings out travelling bag*

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
@ prettmum, congratulations, may you carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women. Happy bumping!

@Deogratis, you are welcome to this wonderful family, may your stay be short and fruitful.

@mzTenny and omoabejide, pls encourage yourself in the Lord , God will come through for us in Jesus name. Sooner than expected the Lord will surprise us.

@cherrymum, you got a beautiful and innocent look, nothing do you my sister, enjoy yourself joor.

@all, this bfp shall go round for everyone and we shall end this year on a glorious note in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
sugah:

Echoscan on opebi, Ikeja. Twas 8k when I did mine last year

Thanks s much .
Pls how do I get there from allen junction or from ikeja underbrige?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
@Deogratia, welcome and have a short n fruitful stay here in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Cherrymum1 I don save one bfp for Ayomide's sister. grin

Deogratis you chose the right time to join the group, grab your own bfp sharparly. May your stay be short and very fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Godchild2015:

Thanks s much .
Pls how do I get there from allen junction or from ikeja underbrige?

Its opposite cakes and creams on opebi. That's towards the end of opebi, just after Sheraton link bridge road.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
sugah:

Its opposite cakes and creams on opebi. That's towards the end of opebi, just after Sheraton link bridge road.

Thank so much will locate the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
congrats Chijiuche. May you have a successful 9 months. say me well to DH and LO
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mommas in the house, I kindly need your advice(s). I want to change sanitary pads for something healthier to aid my journey. I need names of less toxic sanitary pads and if possible where to source them. Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
fpeter:
Mommas in the house, I kindly need your advice(s). I want to change sanitary pads for something healthier to aid my journey. I need names of less toxic sanitary pads and if possible where to source them. Thanks in advance.
Longrich anion pad and their panty liners

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
MY WIDD
it all started in march, went to see one herbal Woman thru my Aunt, she said I have staph infection, she gave me two different medicines for me and dh, the last medicine us purge and dh could not finish his cos of work, me I finished my own but i vomited badly....
fast forward to
MAY NOTHING
JUNE NOTHING
I decided to start a 9days Novena with one of our sister in the lord, during the cause of the prayer, she prophecy that if it is God that called her this period would be the last I will see it.
JULY CAME
I Saw my AF but it came on CD 22, i was like, God is like this sister is not from God oooo hmmm, OK
August came
I told my self that I will fast and pray for 21days. my sister told me to call God with all my heart that HE will ANSWER ME.
during my tww dh did not touch me unlike him, even when I wanted to travel to see my sister in law, the road was bad, I keep cramping thinking AF will arrive no IT DID NOT, i decided to test on Sunday afternoon to stop the anxiety lo n behold a faint line appeared within time frame. I could not believe tested on Tuesday morning with only a drop of urine on the hpt TWO BOLD LINES APPEARED...
THIS IS ALMOST TWO YEARS I HEARD MY LAST MISCARRIAGE.
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD MY TEAR WIPER... OKPU NWA NA AFO.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you all for your best wishing, lets KEEP PRAYING UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS HE will definitely answer you. OUR SET TIME IS NOW. LOVE YOU ALL

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Prettmum, I'm so happy for u. Congrats! God will give u a healthy n stressfree pregnancy. Enjoy!
We are coming right behind u...
Mztenny & Omoabejide, it will end well my sisters. One day u will look for that AF and u wont find it. Amen. We all go through this same emotions.

@all, like my mamas have said, "bfps are going round ooo, grab ur copy or copies now!" wink
I hv already received mine by faith in Jesus most powerful name. Abeg its like this outpouring is as a result of last month's prayer and fasting on this thread oo.
Thank You Jesus (God) . E never finish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening mamas.
Big congrats to all the Peggy mamas.
Pls has anyone successfully ordered any supplements from the US, whether from Amazon or anywhere? How did u do it? Any customs or shipping issues?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is indeed a wonderful family of fruitful mamas.

@all, thanks much for accepting me and for your warm welcome. This means a lot to me. God bless u real good.

@ 4realwoman, towerofgrace, pweetymi, lalabu, fvine, mumredeemer, loisemm - thanks for your support and labour of love. may you all be richly rewarded.

Congrats to chijiuche and prettmum. May you both carry to terms. Have a most wonderful and happy nine months

Pweetymi, we opted for IVF treatment due to SC issues.

TTC journey is a lonely and a sad one. Friends and family are no longer there for me. And that is why I am delighted to be part of this group. It is well with us all.

May the showers of BFP continue to fall upon all mamas until we have all testify of the goodness of God and may it overflow.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Deogratia, welcome mama. I was once like u. Standing on the sidelines wink. I pray as u hv finally entered, express porting to the next level (preggy thread) be urs.

Kingsmama, its so sad to hear family and friends are no longer there for u guys. I guess it also has to do with the SC issue. May God turn around ur story for good. Like Job in the bible, may He give u double portions of all you have lost n may ur family and friends return bearing gifts/ blessings.
Welcome again. Feel free to take us as ur second family and when u port to preggy thread, u continue with the preggy thread family. God's got u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teeteetracy: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Who is awake? I can't sleep grin undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deogratia(f): 1:46am On Aug 17, 2016
I am very very happy to be among this wonderful family. Thanks for the warmest welcomed am very happy to have sisters like you been an only daughter is difficult sometimes you have problem but no one to share it with, it is another cross. Thanks to all.
#Wemustallcarryourbabies#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Heavenly Father, I thank You because Your word is settled in heaven and Your faithfulness endures to all generations (Psalm 119: 89). You have blessed me and commanded that I be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 1:28). Your word assures me that You bless the fruit of my womb and that neither myself nor my husband shall be barren (Deuteronomy 7:13-14). You have said Lord, that all sickness will be taken away from me (Deuteronomy 7:15).
I thank You, Father God Almighty, that I am a joyful mother of children come 2017 (Psalm 113:9), that I am indeed a fruitful vine by the sides of my husband’s house. I rejoice because my children will surround my table like olive plants by 2017 (Psalm 128:3). Creator of heaven and earth, I praise You because my body is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). You are not a man O God that you should lie nor the son of man that You should repent. You have said it and You will do it; You have spoken and You will make it good, halleluyah! Through Christ our Lord, amen
And to all mamas here IJN Amen!
#imustconceivemytripletcome2017amen#

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.