Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401219 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Oh Lord, we thank you for all the successful BFPs we are receiving in this forum. We are delighted and our hearts are filled with joy. Please visit us All

Even if AF showed up in this my birthday period, I'm sure it's never too late. I still have two weeks inside this month when you usually do miracles. I am waiting Ernestly for you. plz look on me with pity, forgive me and hubby our sins and give me a birthday surprise. Do not allow the devil to have victory over me as I have long awaited this August that you will answer me. My Faith is almost failing me. Please take me as your own and grant me my special gift as a father treats an only child.

Thank You Father in Heaven.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Yes Our Lord. We really appreciate You for these blast of back to back bfps! Lord You are so good and faithful. You are worthy of all our praise. Lord we ask that You help all our preggy sisters carry safely to term. We also thank You for more bfps in advance. This Aug we will still record many more bfps by your special grace!
Pls let no mama currently on this thread be left behind this year 2016. We all shall get our bfps this year. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2016
kingsmama:

TTC journey is a lonely and a sad one. Friends and family are no longer there for me. And that is why I am delighted to be part of this group. It is well with us all.

Don't mind them you hear. Sorry about what u are going thru. I wee be ur fwend u hear. Will u be my fwend? Oya chop kizz. This is one big happy family....yea sometimes we can be down that's because we are humans but we always lift each other's spirit up. You are welcome dear.
Lemme pour this lorry load of baby dust on u.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
mamakendra:

Longrich anion pad and their panty liners

Thanks dear, please where can i find them?
I live in Abuja. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2016
fpeter:
Mommas in the house, I kindly need your advice(s). I want to change sanitary pads for something healthier to aid my journey. I need names of less toxic sanitary pads and if possible where to source them. Thanks in advance.

You can also use kedi pad it is vry good.
See pix below:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2016
you can use Shuya Anion Sanitary Pad with active oxygen and Negative anion, it comes in Night Pad / Day pad and panty liner......pay on delivery service
is available.

Shuya Sanitary Towels Organic Cotton Anion Pads Anion Sanitary Napkin Panty Liners Anion Pads
Oxygen far IR and anion sanitary napkin

1. Active Oxygen
Active Oxygen is taken from nature, in a certain concentration it can be converted into oxygen, no residue, will not from a secondary pollution, it is known as the cleanest, oxidants and disinfectants.
Active Oxygen is a molecule made up
of 3 oxygen atoms, present in nature and released into the atmosphere during a thunderstorm. It is able to prevent the formation of bacteria by upto 90% and reduce bad odours by 70%n to achieve personal health menstrual Care .

2. Anion =Negative ion
Anion is believed to be a natural relief fact against environmental and biological pollutants. Nick named as vitamins of the air. When the content of negative ion in the air is up to 5000 each CM3, it can enhance immunity and antibacterial capability, relieve tension, reduce irritation, remove unpleasant odors, eliminate the effect of fatigue, improve endocrine and enhance metabolism, so every women can enjoy a healthy, hygiene and comfortable sensation. SHUYA green anion strip which can be seen in this sanitary napkin contains 6100 anions each cubic cm.

3. Far Infrared
Far infrared ray as an essential element for living beings. far infrared ray in sunlight is called light wave of life. It is similar with the far infrared ray from human body, It can produce the most efficient resonance with cells in living beings, Having good penetration performance, it can effectively promote growth of animals and plants. SHUYA compound anion strip can absorb heat of body and outside air and convert into far infrared, radiate to human body, improve micro circulation, repair damage, activation cells.

SHUYA active oxygen and far IR and anion sanitary napkin is made of eight layers with food grade materials:
1st layer: Thin silk and soft cotton fast absorption surface allows the liquid to absorb three times faster.
2nd layer: International advanced active oxygen far IR anion chip
3rd layer: Air laid paper wrapped
4th layer: Super absorbent polymer(SAP imported from Japan)
5th layer: Professional diversion layer can accelerate the liquid to proliferate rapidly, is helpful to flicker attracts, prevents the side to leak
6th layer: air laid paper wrapped
7th layer: PE breathable leakproof bottom layer
8th layer: Adhesive glue release paper

Day Pad- 10pcs =#1,000
Night pad- 8pcs =#1,000
Panty liner- 30pcs =#1,000

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2016
4realwoman:

See pix below:

4realwoman,how much is the kedi pad? Any idea?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Janix2:

4realwoman,how much is the kedi pad? Any idea?

I brought night use 10pks for #4,780 with Fumbaby membership number.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2016
4realwoman:

See pix below:

The problem is how to get them. All these beautiful essentials are mostly available in Lagos.
Here we don't even get to see them in the big shops. I'll check Jumai and Konga, though.
Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2016
Mumihaja, pls how can I get the clean point tampon? I sent a mail but it bounced.
@cherrymum1, thanks for your fwendship kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2016
fpeter:

The problem is how to get them. All these beautiful essentials are mostly available in Lagos.
Here we don't even get to see them in the big shops. I'll check Jumai and Konga, though.
Thank you.
I saw this on the internet
Kedi product Abuja: Suite 98, Deo-Gratias Plaza, Utako, Abuja, Nigeria 08030990678
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2016
congrats to Chijiuche and prettmum. I give God a big hand for ur miracle.
To all , there is an end to ttc , and our expectation shall not be cut short.

Continue to have faith in God.
@Kingsmama , ur welcome pray u have a short stay here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
cherrymum1:

@towerofgrace.....see my real face below. See how innocent looking I am. People don't even believe I've been pregnant before not to talk of giving birth. How can u now say I give sexology lectures....how Na. Even if Na my moniker....aswearu-gad, someone cloned my moniker.
IyaLamide this your real face is so innocent,soft,dark and beauriful,i comment my reserve.
@Deogratia welcome to our fruitful family of love,wishing u a short and fruitful stay.
@kingsmama,pele,we are here for u,any route u decide to take is good.Visit the ivf thread for more information.
@mumredeemer owo mi loke,we are following bumper to bumper..
Father we thank you for all you have been doing in this thread.Lord we pray that even as the rain of bfp is on,may it pour on us all in the mighty name of Jesus.Reverse the irreversible,give us creative miracles,grant us peace in our body,soul and spirit and above all Lord,make our joy full.We have prayed in Jesus name.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
My ever sabi mamas, pls help torch light daily med/supp for DH. All contributions are welcome. God bless u in advance for ur time and knowledge shared.

Treatment for SC and high prolactin (one month gone so far)

- Manix taken with milk, 2x daily (though he's inconsistent)
- Vit E 1000i.u 1x daily
- Folic acid 5mg 1x daily
- Garlic tab 1x daily
- Zinc tab 70mg 1x daily
- ACV and BSM (1 tbs each 2x daily in warm water)

I blend ewedu twice in a week, tigernut milk+dates+coconut smoothie 3x weekly, orange 3x weekly and cook unripe plantain 3x weekly, Ugu juice etc

*Planning to add Vit C 1000mg and CoQ10

How u take see am? Abeg make una help me o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Have you heard? Have you heard?
Have you heard what the Lord has done
He has destroyed the works of satan
He has given us Victory
That’s why we sing Ose e

Have you heard? Have you heard?
Have you heard what the Lord has done
He has destroyed the works of satan
He has given us Victory
That’s why we sing Ose e

Ose Iye Ose Iye
We don win o
Ose Iye
Pata Pata o
Ose Iye
We don win o
Ose Iye
Lifting Jesus Higher
Ose Iye
We don win o

Tuesday - starting from 16th, 23rd & 30th August, 2016.
39. Beegurl, 40. Hotmomma, 41. Lilyspringamour, 42. Precy22, 43. Mumigrace, 44. Legendsmother, 45. Janix2, 46. stina4u, 47. Redeemed 48. Rute 49. Gsawlah 50. NoLuvLost 51. Mumydidi, 52. Omowunminow, 53. Twinmummy2, 54. Ayashow, 55. Ayaakanoh, 56. Perculiar, 57. Wonyi, 58. Joyousmother2016, 59. Omoyeni3601, 60. Cathyibok 61.Doromay, 62. Immibabe, 63. Mamakendra, 64. Joyfulmama, 65. Ayauche, 66. Safe06, 67. Prettmum, 68. Blomi, 69. Stephyberry, 70. Divinemandate, 71. Rgee, 72.Babyfacenumb1, 73. Glo27, 74. Contumely, 75. Blessediva, 76. Iretinyeee,
Wenesday - starting from 17th, 24th & 31st August, 2016.
77. Lovina, 78. Conyema12, 79. IyeEjima, 80. Fertilewomb, 81. Jessicafruity, 82. Oluwashindara01, 83, Dazzle86, 84. Exegesis, 85. Triangullar, 86. Janedyke6, 87. Finecheek12, 88. Royal30, 89. Smithsydny, 90. Maymay1, 91. Rozeeb, 92. Lauracares, 93. Boyeen, 94. Laurasmum, 95 Spiritualgal, 96. Venuss, 97. Hope43, 98. Curvilicious, 99. Zeezzy, 100. Ononmplanet, 101. Kudibaby, 102. Xtiana250, 103. Ommyk , 104. Eridemilade, 105. Ibari, 106. Uwasam, 107. Praisefulmum, 108. Santagelo25, 109. Caringpro, 110. Fonnyswt, , 111. Stellx , 112. Anewdawn, 113. Hypraise, 114. Marjuly,

Thank you father Lord, for the names listed above and thank you for i kw that we have won the battles in Jesus name, Amen
you are the same yesterday, today and forevermore and you will never change
you are the God that protected Daniel from the lions den
you are the unchangerble changer
you the same from generation to generations
thank you father for more blessing coming our ways
Thank you the more BFPs on the way
Thank for everything in Jesus name, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Wonderful God. Thank u 4 d rain of bfps. Congrats to all those dat hv their bfps.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
@prettmum congrats. To God be all Glory. Wishing you H&H 9M & beyond. Enjoy the ride.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Again, Congrats to all preggy mamas, and to we expectant mamas, we shall all experience our turning point.

I want to encourage us all not to be too anxious and not to give up on God. His timing is the best and be rest assured, he won't give up on U!

As we all continue in this journey, pls let's take note of what we eat during different phases of our cycle.

What to Eat:

Menstruation phase: beans, fish, leafy green, vegetables and seeds, bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, kiwi, citrus and onions. Eat food rich in iron to replenish blood e.g Ugu juice
Supp should include iron and VitC.
Let's stay clear of cold foods sugary and spicy foods

Follicular phase: broccoli, kale, cabbage and cauliflower, olive oil, avocado, nuts and seeds with leafy greens, beans, potato, yam, green veg, legumes,eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice, water melon, cucumber and banana
Supp: VitE, CoQ10, Royal jelly

Ovulation: Take zinc for cell division and progesterone production. VitC for high quality in the follicle after egg is released. Omega 3 to promote blood flow to the uterus and to support opening of follicle to release egg.
Eat leafy greens, whole grains, eggs, legumes, meat, fish, baby carrot, green veg, sprouts and wheatgrass, spinach, garlic, olive oil, strawberries, dark chocolate and take lots of water
Do not eat acidic food like coffee, alcohol, processed foods which makes cervical mucous hostile to sperm.
Supp: zinc, VitB6, EFA-omega3

Luteal phase: Take nutrients that encourage cell growth which are yellow and orange color foods e.g. sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, warm foods like soups and stews.
DO NOT EAT: cold or raw food e.g ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Supp: Take Beta-carotene

Baby dust!

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
kingsmama:
Again, Congrats to all preggy mamas, and to we expectant mamas, we shall all experience our turning point.

I want to encourage us all not to be too anxious and not to give up on God. His timing is the best and be rest assured, he won't give up on U!

As we all continue in this journey, pls let's take note of what we eat during different phases of our cycle.

What to Eat:

Menstruation phase: beans, fish, leafy green, vegetables and seeds, bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, kiwi, citrus and onions. Eat food rich in iron to replenish blood e.g Ugu juice

Follicular phase: broccoli, kale, cabbage and cauliflower, olive oil, avocado, nuts and seeds with leafy greens, beans, potato, yam, green veg, legumes,eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice, water melon, cucumber and banana

Ovulation: Take zinc for cell division and progesterone production. VitC for high quality in the follicle after egg is released. Omega 3 to promote blood flow to the uterus and to support opening of follicle to release egg.
Eat leafy greens, whole grains, eggs, legumes, meat, fish, baby carrot, green veg, sprouts and wheatgrass, spinach, garlic, olive oil, strawberries, dark chocolate and take lots of water
Do not eat acidic food like coffee, alcohol, processed foods which makes cervical mucous hostile to sperm.

Luteal phase: Take nutrients that encourage cell growth which are yellow and orange color foods e.g. sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, warm foods like soups and stews.

Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Congrats prettmum and chijiuche and all the new bfps. You shall carry to term happy and healthy. You shall birth healthy babies. Mum and dad healthy, plenty money. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Preggy mums how body?

Welcome deogratia and other new mamas.

Towerofgrace, cherrymum, 4realwoman etcetera thanks for keeping the thread. If to say everyone dey quiet and always mia like me, nobody for know this thread. God bless you mamas and grant your desires.

Beloved mamas and papas present, on peeping mode and mia know that the Lord our God sleepeth nor slumbers not. He longs to be gracious unto us. He has made us fruitful and fruitful we are. Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
September born , where Una dey ooo , next month is my birth month , I look forward to a bigger miracles and mighty thing's being manifest in my life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hypraise, hi5 mama! Thanks for the hailmentation. Abeg dey pop in to say hi to us o.

Omoyeni3601, where u travel go. I just come here now Na so I come perceive ur parfum. Shey e wa alright?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
cherrymum1:
Hypraise, hi5 mama! Thanks for the hailmentation. Abeg dey pop in to say hi to us o.
Omoyeni3601, where u travel go. I just come here now Na so I come perceive ur parfum. Shey e wa alright?

Mum lam lam , i no kukuma travel , I bin dey look the photo wey you post , why you too fine like this , I rate you 10/10
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by reshy: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
may God help us all TTC. It isn't easy. Every period that comes is with tears. Thank God for the supportive hubby he gave me. I pray God answers my prayer this year before my second year wedding anniversary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Loisemm:
Yes Our Lord. We really appreciate You for these blast of back to back bfps! Lord You are so good and faithful. You are worthy of all our praise. Lord we ask that You help all our preggy sisters carry safely to term. We also thank You for more bfps in advance. This Aug we will still record many more bfps by your special grace!
Pls let no mama currently on this thread be left behind this year 2016. We all shall get our bfps this year. Amen
Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
September born , where Una dey ooo , next month is my birth month , I look forward to a bigger miracles and mighty thing's being manifest in my life
Mt 7:7, pray, rejoice and have faith! May God grant u all ur heart desires IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dadsonval:

Mt 7:7, pray, rejoice and have faith! May God grant u all ur heart desires IJN Amen

Amen ooo , I claim for myself and other's here,
Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
4realwoman:

I saw this on the internet
Kedi product Abuja: Suite 98, Deo-Gratias Plaza, Utako, Abuja, Nigeria 08030990678

Thank you dear, you're very kind. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
God is truly awesome and He is not a respecter of persons.
I remember before settling down to marriage, most of my
close friends had married easily, I was very unhappy and
kept telling God that I wasn't the worst sinner,so why me?
I would lament and remind Him about so and so that did
worse things than me but yet he settled them maritally
until I stopped complaining and started asking for Mercy
before He sent me my own husband. Then this TTC journey
started and I would think about some of my friends that had
countless D&Cs yet they were already mothers, some of them
would even tell me "Babes you no do reach us nah so you must born"
my friends would even curse the Doctors for my sake. grin cheesy
Today, one close friend visited me. We talked about her upcoming
nuptials and so many other things. Finally told me she was pregnant
I was stunned. 'Cos na my paddy paddy and we both know how far grin...she
understands the TTC struggle because her sister has been on the
journey for some years now, so when I told her my situation she said
"Gini? leave those doctors,I always pray for you and my sis. Una go born"
I smiled after she left and thanked God because He is not a man and does
not see things like we do. He shows mercy to whom He will and does not
hold our pasts against us. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
kingsmama:
My ever sabi mamas, pls help torch light daily med/supp for DH. All contributions are welcome. God bless u in advance for ur time and knowledge shared.

Treatment for SC and high prolactin (one month gone so far)

- Manix taken with milk, 2x daily (though he's inconsistent)
- Vit E 1000i.u 1x daily
- Folic acid 5mg 1x daily
- Garlic tab 1x daily
- Zinc tab 70mg 1x daily
- ACV and BSM (1 tbs each 2x daily in warm water)

I blend ewedu twice in a week, tigernut milk+dates+coconut smoothie 3x weekly, orange 3x weekly and cook unripe plantain 3x weekly, Ugu juice etc

*Planning to add Vit C 1000mg and CoQ10

How u take see am? Abeg make una help me o
If Vit C is for you please reduce dosage. You already get much from the fruit juices. over 1000mg affects implantation and general Fertility. If you're taking Vit E, also reduce dosage over 1000iu after Ovulation affects ts implantation as well. Add Vit B6 to your Ewedu, eat lots of Cabbage and lots of water too. You're welcome to the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
kingsmama:

What to Eat:

Baby dust!
Nice write up but beware of Pineapple in the Luteal Phase. Pineapple causes Uterine contractions in some women and would disrupt implantation. Pineapple is actually used by some pregnant women who have carried to term to induce labour, so it's a user beware. It personally affects me, I get uterine contractions eating pineapples. I even use it to induce AF flow on the 4th day to ensure I bleed all out and completely.

It's better to get your Vit C from food rather than from supplementation because it's easy to take a dose that will do more harm than good. Vit C is one of the Vits that affects fertility both positively and negatively.

I also want to add keep yourself warm most especially your feet after Ovulation ie in the Luteal phase. it encourages a good uterine temp for the embryo to implant and grow.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fvine:

If Vit C is for you please reduce dosage. You already get much from the fruit juices. over 1000mg affects implantation and general Fertility. If you're taking Vit E, also reduce dosage over 1000iu after Ovulation affects ts implantation as well. Add Vit B6 to your Ewedu, eat lots of Cabbage and lots of water too. You're welcome to the thread.

Mama fvine, thanks for your input, been silently waiting for this. You are too much kiss

This is actually for my DH, diet and treatment for SC issue and high prolactin. From your observation and suggestions, I will reduce the vitC to 500mg. Is vitB6 also essential for male fertility?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.