Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405541 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2010
@Delphilia, my dear sister it is well, I couldnt help but weep when I read your story cos I so understand and can relate with you.
I also have blocked tubes and have asked my self a thousand times where did I go wrong in life, I have had HSG and Hydrotubation(very painful experiences) and yet nothing.
I cannot tell you not to cry cos sometimes you cant help it, but as much as possible put your trust in God. One thing I know for sure is that he never fails, and I believe he is not about to fail us.
As for DH, try to talk to him lovingly dont be angry just be gentle, men are babies and he may just see reason with you and go through the test.

@Mesido congratulations so happy for you.
@Arlington how are you and our little one, whats the latest craving?
@Stages how are you too

My update, last month I ovulated between the 10th and the 12th day of my cycle even though its 28days. This month I decided to start checking it from the 9th day of the cycle its the 14th day and still no ovulation. Pray for me, did Menopause come early?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by WAVixen: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
Hello everyone hope you are all doing good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2010
My Mondays update.
Hellooooooooooooooo Ladies and Gents my shakara is over. I am having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
When we started the scan i just saw his little peepee before anything else even before she told me i said it is a boy. Kai all the pink dresses i was already planning will have to wait ohh.
My pregnancy is a testimony and i know God will perfect it .This baby is due 2 days to my father's birthday and I lost my dad last year and he was my best friend .Always telling me not to worry that i would carry my baby it hurts so much that he will not see this baby. but in a way i feel this baby is coming as my connecting to him.As long as the baby does not carry his stubborn character i am fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@Bettle nice to hear from you i can understand the hush hush moves it is alright as long as you are doing good.
@Echala how are you doing? Craving this week humm apart for wanting to cook fried rice at 12 midnight i think i have been pretty normal this week.
@ Aladunni how far ok i have posted it ohhhhh.
@ Mypeace woman where are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada24: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2010
congrats dear - when are u due. I'm having a scan this week and pray all is well.

CONGRATS O - ITS NOT EASY TO GET PREGNANT AT ALL.

my craving over the past week is macdonalds breakfast - yes on a normal day it would make me sick but boy this morning i needed it so back i had to wear my night gown and get it thru the drive thur b4 the 10.30am mark. other craving (which i have not given into yet) ice cream and crackers.

congrats again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2010
@<?€/§.¥*~${+, so happy for you ally, he ll be great for God's glory. What a testimony you ave there about ur dad. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2010
@ AratOluda
Calm down it will come.  l was worried shaa the first time, it still came naturally then.  The second MC l was told that Vitex helps to balance the hormone, l made online inquiry about it andl took it immediately after the MC and my period returned immediately. (Pls l am not prescribing - but l used gnld food supplement that contains vitex called Female Herbal Complex)

Arlington
Congratulation, l would have predicted twins for u a boy and a girl.  abeg take care of that boy, l am having a beautiful girl for him.

@Delphilia and Echala
A friend of mine had blocked tubes too.  she went to a hospital in india and got it cleared, just returned about 3weeks ago.  l believe there is hope.

@Ejadamen
Are you sure you are not having PCOS.  Pls google it for more info.

My Update
CD 19 (from the period cycle)
CD 14 (From clomid cycle)
Felt l ovulated yesterday, but not really very sure, will keep on baby dancing till end of the month.

Where are stages and luvly?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madamL(f): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2010
@delphia. I read your post. I felt like crying along with you. This is just to say you must greet each new day with a song. I said a prayer for you and will continue doing that.

God is awesome. I am a testimony in this area. I wasn't supposed to have kids but I got three. I only learnt my case was supposed to be hopeless the day I went for a scan and other tests in preparation for picking a suitable birth control method. The doctor quietly told me how many things were out of place and I screamed. She laughed and said, 'I thought you came here for birth control'. Doctors will all die of hunger if all people were like me so I never got to know all that were wrong until it was over.

The only hint was that the kids were over-spaced and not because I wanted it that way ; it was during the last one when I went into premature labour that a scan showed the baby was competing for space with fibroid.

Cheer up and I don't quite get that bit about his relations slapping you. Hmmmmmmm. I am lost for words but that is more than any gorl ought to take.

God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
Delphilia,i feel ur pains sister.dont worry it shall be well.@ my peace,my sister i dey o.@Arlington,happy 4 u dear.i havent even started antenatal yet,still busy wit skul.how many weeks are u now & when are u due? I just want 2 use urs 2 calculate mine.my last period was 10th april.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 1:51am On Jul 28, 2010
luvly:

Delphilia,i feel your pains sister.dont worry it shall be well.@ my peace,my sister i dey o.@Arlington,happy 4 u dear.i havent even started antenatal yet,still busy wit skul.how many weeks are u now & when are u due? I just want 2 use urs 2 calculate mine.my last period was 10th april.

@luvly u are 15wks + 4days and your EDD (due date) is 17th Jan 2011 +/- 2 weeks
u should start antenatal

@ arlington congrats dear blue all the way u are such an inspiration to all just listened to i would die for that oh very nice

@delphilia the Lord is your strength he will comfort you and bless you with your desires he said in his word that for your shame you shall receive double portions your tears shall cease and you will laugh your miracle is on the way i heard of a couple the wife had both tubes blocked and they were waiting to do IVF she got pregnant during the waiting period. please get a book called GOD'S WAITING ROOM 1 & 2 BY YEWANDE ZACCHEUS it is a wonderful book for women waiting for children. plan towards ivf together he will have to do semen analysis where is your location i can give info on ivf center but its abuja. it is well

@my peace is it just WELLMAN OR WELLMAN CONCEPTION

my update
CD 17 can two weeks wait move any faster
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2010
Big thanks to u Doc. K.

I got married April this year and had been expectant (wishing God provides my first as set of twins - two girls). My MC shifted from 28 to 33 in the month of May. And during my ovulation, I noticed some bleeding that lasted for about a week (similar thing occurred April). I had pregnancy signs all over and went for a PT but it was negative. I went for scan and was told nothing wrong and no pregnancy. A pharmacist friend prescribed Clomid and Parlodel.

Should I take the drugs? And what about the changes in my circle, are they normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2010
@ Labella, wellman conception is better, it's got all the ingredients to aid conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2010
@ Labella12, thank u very much dear.really grateful.i will start soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
MyPeace:

@Ejadamen
Are you sure you are not having PCOS.  Pls google it for more info.
This post got me thinking. I looked it up but then dismissed it. The common symptom is irregular or no period and my period was very regular until i got married. Then it regularized and went haywire again after MC. I'm actually feeling all the body signs of a period coming but it's late so maybe a test? tongue I never know when i ovulate because i don't know how to detect it. If the test comes out -ve then i'll buy an ovulation kit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Ejadamen
Sorry dear l never met to scare you.  lt is well.

@labella12
conception is better, but he using d ordinary, if he sees the word conception he will refuse to take. 

@all
Further update to my Monday update
For sure my ovulation came yesterday(thats exactly 10 days after the last pill of the clomid).  l thank God for that.

DPO 1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Mypeace better branch the market after work and buy some fresh cat fish or something and buy a Hot love CD the work is not yet over till tommorow i beg grin I have list of CD's oh if you are looking for love songs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
Arlington:

@Mypeace better branch the market after work and buy some fresh cat fish or something and buy a Hot love CD the work is not yet over till tommorow i beg grin I have list of CD's oh if you are looking for love songs.

infact it is not over. You need to see me begging DH to dance the dance ooo. He is practically doing shakara this time around. l just de dey very careful make l no annoy him ooo ,so he wont refuse to do grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
Just don't worry write the day down so that when you are pregnant and not interested and you do your shakara he will not say haba why you dey like this, you can just remind him of the day lol grin
I say go and buy the fresh fish grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
MyPeace:

infact it is not over. You need to see me begging DH to dance the dance ooo. He is practically doing shakara this time around. l just de dey very careful make l no annoy him ooo ,so he wont refuse to do grin grin.

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ ally, whats it about the fresh fish thingy? tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2010
Aladunni:

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ ally, whats it about the fresh fish thingy? tongue

Nothing special about the fresh fish ooo, l know u are interested in any available tip cheesy tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2010
@mypeace, na so na! Before nko, it MUST happen o, by His mercies and grace and an inner strength, check Hebrews 11:11.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
Don't mind me oh the fresh fish is to work as a bribe so that her DH after eating can not say he no wan do. it works better if it is accompanied by Barry white's CD!! grin
hope you ladies are doing fine today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Mypease
Your Husband may be feeling pressured.

It is almost like saying my egg is there now; oya!, fertilize it ! can you imagine the pressure that is suddenly transferred to him? grin

Don't you think it may be better to quietly seduce him without him realising what is going on? grin. I am sure you know which buttons to press. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GenBuhari, dont mind them jare smiley smiley smiley

You ladies wont kill me with laughter. Chei well that's one of the benefits I derived here wink it gives me firsthand orijo of my wife's impending tricks. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
@GenBuhari

You are very correct.  l dont used to involve him, but l had to tell him the koko so the money invested this month wont be in vain oh.  lts really funny  grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
You ladies are just funny but I agree with GenBuhari. Lol! Funny grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Ejadamen You fall my hand oh wink how can you agree with Gen and Abiop? The men no sabi romance? why must we always be the ones doing it all as if say them go help carry the baby.
@Gen And Abiop Oh so it is only during Baby dancing for a child that he has pressure and headache abi?Abiop you can never know all our tricks them bull bag remain. cheesy
Remember You guys are out numbered so think well before replying grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Arly,no vex. I was just trying to put myself in the man's shoes. It's true the pressure is not equal as the woman suffers a lot whether it is from pregnancy o or from not having a child,all is on the woman's head. Abeg, we women are trying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by philip05(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
well god will help us all but keep on praying and one day god will answers your prayer but a times with my knowledge in university you have to follow some guidlings that will make sure you are not bareing yu can check this site for some more tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delphilia: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2010
i don't know what to say, except that somehow God could touch our lives in mysterious ways and even through strangers. i came here, feeling so sad, hopeless and downcast, but after going through all the lovely replies, my heart has been uplifted and i feel happy and enthusiastic about life once more. in fact my morale is high.

I've decided to give my body and mind and the doctors a break and focus on God for healing. maybe I've been too hard on my self and all the medical stress was making me slip in to an obsession and depression.

for now, il just go on my knees and pray. bye bye to docs, injections, lab tables, tests, speculations, let me see what happens, so that even if i have to see doctors again, il have a better mind set and be about more relaxed about the whole thing. I've just let it get to me too much, i just need a break.

God bless you all, again and again and again. i got a lovely pram as a gift during my wedding, it had been all sealed up all along. so my pastor encouraged me to open it up and put it where i can see it and visualise my baby in it. it seemed so real. my faith is all built up again, that with God All Things Are possible.  God can give me a miracle, with or without mans judgement and beyond human comprehension.

i just feel so positive this morning. it all feels so real to me that il be holding my little angels soon. i believe in gods report and  i know that when next i see my doctors again, my story will change.

God has began a new thing in my family. I've noticed some change in my husband. he is now trying to be nicer to me, he even apologised for the other days outburst and how he has been harsh to me all along. i just didn't bother mentoning the spermatozoa count again. I'm hoping that if i give the heat some time, when next i mention it, just like someone advised, il do it more tactfully that he wouldn't even notice that hes done it.

i just want to find some internal peace in my heart and family. then i believe the children will follow.

@ Arlington, @My peace @luvly, @Labella12, @Madame L, @ Echala, @ Ejedamen,  and all the lovely sisters in the house, your words of encouragement and love shown to me is really working, God will continue to surprise you all with so much blessing and your joy Will be full. Arlington, how the baby and you going, you are in my prayers too o, youl carry uul term and surly testify here. you are also a point of contact in my life and many life, God bless you, same for all the pegnant sisters in the house. non will cast her young before time, youl all carry full term in great health, without complications and deliver lke the hebrew women.

So its Retreat and Relaxation and Rejuvenation time for me. When am out, i sure say pikin must enter.!! wink wink cool  Amen to that!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Delphilia

Happy to read this from you. You are right, give yourself a break from all the hassles of the past for a moment & move closer to GOD. I'm happy God has already started working on your husbby becos I can't see any progress in an environment full of rancour.

, and I repeat after you. Yes , PikinS must enter. cheesy by the special grace of God

@ Arlinghton, I know you women have them in millions; don't worry we get to learn them all one by one. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2010
@ Delphilia, I am so happy about your positive attitude. Keep it up! God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2010
@ delphilia
i love ur courage.just keep it up & God will see u through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.