Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2010
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Thank you everyone for all the prayers and positive vibes i really appreciate  it. God will reward all of you for your prayers and make your dreams come through
@ My peace give me a happy update ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know you like doing blood tests instead so fingers crossed.
My update
TTC1
i don't know oh my body is doing me one kind i am feeling pressure in my abdomen don't know what that means and it is sore. My waist hurts (God i am not complaning oh) i am praying everything is ok i go to the clinic this week so keep me in your thoughts and prayers.will keep you guys updated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2010
@ Arlington
Dont worry every thing will work out for your good!

My update
l still dey as l dey grin l am taking my time this time around so l dont get false negative as was the case in my first preg, which made me became careless with drugs and lost the baby. The second pg l got positive (with blood test) at 8weeks. So l am waiting either till 8weeks to get a blood test or as recommended by the the Sonographer to get another scan. However l prefer to get a scan this time around. Still cross your fingers that all turns out for my good, or else l would be sooooooooooooo disappointed!!!!

Having tender bossom and bloated. l think its pregnacare that casuing the bloatness, but l have been taking it before this time and never got bloated, dont know why shaa.

Urine PT still says negative, l am not bothered cos its be the usual with other times.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2010
Updates: DPO - 5: CD - 14: still no baby dusting yet only a quickie. Trying to prepare myself for laparoscopy. @ mypeace, dont worry you already have a testimony. @ arlington, try and keep fit, take good care of yourself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hi all, pls can i know the effect of ibrupofen on a woman's cycle? Ave been having back pains and after visiting the doctor i was giving ibrupofen, my last period was embarrassingly heavy with big clots especially on day 2 of my period. I had to stop the medication immediately but the pain still persist. Does anyone know?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
hi all, i'v not bin myself for somtime nw,but i'v bin follwin. TTC1, i pray everyday 4 miracle. Mypeace, hmmmmmm dont stress ursef okay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
My dear Venuss,
I have never heard of POI just just read up on it and read your post and i don't know what to say.
I will not say sorry sorry because it is not a death sentence and there are still ways you will become a mom one way or another. At least you now have an idea on what is going on in your body.
Where did you get this diagnosis from if you don't mind me asking ? Did you just go to one doctor or more than one to be sure.have they run a lot of tests ?The sooner you start the process the better , you will be alright i can only imagine how you are feeling but please stay strong you will smile and laugh and a miracle can come at anytime stay blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Last week was hetic for me, had my first HSG while awake and it was soooooo painful,  the result totally blocked tubes was advised to have Hydrotubation, another painful experience thank God DH was there to hold me, same result. what can I do taken my mind off it for now.

@ Arlington enjoy these feelings, I feel theres nothing like it.
@ MyPeace dont worry yourself I feel its there already.
@ Aladuni make sure you do a PT before the laparascopy its when you least expect that miracles happen.

My upate TTC 1 cant remember any dates for now been through alot lately.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Grace4u: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
To all those TTC, Vensus and Echala I was moved by your story. But there is nothing God Cannot do. I am a living testimony I will soon tell my story. Pls continue to pray do not believe the doctors report. Belive in God's report which says that none shall be barren in the land and you will see the miracles of God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Uteh & GenBuhari, Thanks for your words of encouragement. We ’ll continue to try our best and hope for the best. We know the battle is not for us but for HIM up there. It just that you can’t help it sometimes, we are a young couple of 27-30 who dreamt of having children early and get off that experience of life by 35 at most. But after 2 years you realized GOD has another plan. We are very sure we are still his HIS Plan and by the time HE unfolds them, it will just be a case of “When GOD turned the Captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

@ Arlinghton, don’t worry your pretty head, It’s done, signed, sealed & delivered. Just wake up everymorning and sings it shall be permanent, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what GOD has put in my womb,,, it must be permanent. Lol

@mypeace, keep you in prayers.

@Grace4u
continue to pray do not believe the doctors report. Belive in God's report which says that none shall be barren in the land and you will see the miracles of God.

I love this and will keep believing in it

And to every other ttciers, this shall be our year of rejoice and positive testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
l feel my period coming now cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by WAVixen: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
@my peace it is well please don't be sad i know how you feel. embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
My peace just be strong your day shall come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2010
MyPeace:

l feel my period coming now cry cry cry

it shall be well sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2010
Thank you my dear people. lt was really disappointing! Thank God for His grace.

My update
CD 4.

l will be taking clomid and trying preseed this cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2010
Thank you my people. lt was really disappointing!! l thank God for His grace.

CD 4.

will be using clomid and try preseed this cycle.
l want to be sure of ovulation with God on my side l pray it works in my favour
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2010
Updates: CD - 21, DPO - 11. @mypeace, pls where are you buying dis preseed stuff. And how much do you get it. Take care
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2010
Aladunni:

Updates: CD - 21, DPO - 11. @mypeace, pls where are you buying dis preseed stuff. And how much do you get it. Take care

One of us here bought at Med Plus at the Inland. l have been there to make inquiry, they still have it in stock. its 3k. l have not bought for now, but before friday l will create time to go there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Grace4u: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2010
Mypeace it is well. Matt 21:22 And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AratOluda: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2010
Sorry for not updating for so long. Am still waiting for my period after the miscarriage so nothing to update.

@MyPeace, It is well. Try the Clomid and Preseed. That was what I did last cycle and it worked for me. Will be going through that same route again once I get my period.
@Arlington, how are you doing?. Congrats once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
Mypeace I know how you feel, read Ex 23;25-26. thats what I do and I believe the promise of God towards his children, we definately shall all smile one day.

No much up date detoxed over the weekend, I thought my lungs would pop out too. Period is suposed to be on friday but am already cramping and spoting, I think its cos of the detox programme I did.

Wish everyone a blissful week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
@mypeace, thanks. I think i still remember MedPlus, adjacent glo house Adeola Odeku abi? I ll talk to my brother now to go look out for it. I ave searched everywhere in this hole (ilorin) and i couldn find it. One guy dat is popular with UK drugs has not heard of the name before, funny isinit? I hope i can lay my hands on it as soon as i can, its one of the delays to using clomid yet (for me).

@ all, God ll answer us all in due time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hello my pips,
I am feeling good today just a little bit uncomfortable. Feel like I want to throw up at anytime.
I have done some weird things this few weeks woke up at 7 am to make akara, another morning Banga and starch .
The last was owo and yam , my sister says I am having a bush baby!!
I have become hairy all over my legs and arms and have pimples on my back.

@ mypeace hope you are doing ok today?
@Arat I am doing better thanks for asking.
Stages where are you oh have you had the baby yet please let us know so we can join in the celebration!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi all
@my peace, it is well.

Update
CD - 21
DPO - no physical signs that I can tell by,not even discharge.

@ Arlington,no wonder you wanted to lick your screen grin Don't eat too much o! Enjoy. About the hair,don't fret. I grew a beard the last time I was pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ejadamen beard? lipsrsealed no ohhhhhhh ha that one na wahala oh lol.
Yes oh the food on that thread made me want to lick the screen long throat dey worry me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
yes o! beard. I did not even know until my hubby pointed it out. Maybe you'll grow one tongue The food on that page was shocked but how man go do now? na to look,lick my mouth and close eye.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ejadamen leave me oh cheesy I am going to buy facial shaving cream today lai lai beard ke!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stages: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2010
Hi all
just popped in to give my late monday update
getting very tired each day with this pregnancy
but also very happy am moving closer to my due date.
am writing now with heavy eyes due to lack of sound sleep
last nite. The baby woke me up at nite and would not let me sleep or even
lie down with her kicks and summersaulting. I thought she was angry or something
so i ended up sitting and standing for some time.
please all i need now is ur prayers for a safe delivery.
with all the scary stories one hears about delivery one can't
help but be scared, but i know my God is on my side.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2010
@Aladunni

MedPlus is at Keffi street, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. l will be going there now to buy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2010
just came back from their store. bought it at 3k. i made inquiry the have only one left on the shelf
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tangerine: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hello Sisters, oh yes and bothers. Been away for a while trying to recover. Not undergoing and treatments now. Just keeping my faith in the Almighty. God will make all our dreams come true!!!!

@ Arlington and stages, congrats!! Call us when it is time to eat rice o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
MyPeace:

@Aladunni

MedPlus is at Keffi street, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. l will be going there now to buy.

Haaaaaaaa my bad, ITK, i thot there is a MedPlus in Adeola Odeku, ave been there once for AcuCheck for my boss, maybe am making a mistake. I think the gel is quite scarce since you seem to be buying the last one already. I will tell my brother to check there from time to time sha. Never in a hurry too, whenever i lay my hands on it then will i ever use clomid

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.