Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394168 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Mumjay:

Pls do send another email, cos I got a failure delivery report so I'm sure it didn't go through.
mumjay I have seen it, like I said network delayed it, daz after u sent it, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Hi mumjay, please I need the e-book too. Kindly send to homemakrshub@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks 4 ur prompt response dear. It s fake as u said. The people I took it to said so. Even some people I showed it said d same. They even show me d original one and I saw d difference. I bought it 8k. Pls, did u buy yours in Lagos? If yes, where in Lagos?

Sorry 4 responding late. No I bought mine in the East.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2018
jennyswtie:
4 responding late. No I bought mine in the East.
OK dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nneka2: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Hello Virtious Women TTC ,I have always visited this forum as a guest to Read News and Updates but I decided to sign up today. I have been TTC for some Years now ,All Significant Steps has been Taking ,from Medicals to Supplements
.Still looking unto God .Was Diagnosed of PID , Chlamdya ,Ovarian Cyst and Blocked Fallopian Tube .Probably there is something yet Un-done. Moreso is there any other Section where i can meet and talk to Women that has been here before on TTC and have Babies now so I can share with them to know how they Overcame TTC ,Seems most Women here are TTC like me for years too and still on with TTC .Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nneka2:
Hello Virtious Women TTC ,I have always visited this forum as a guest to Read News and Updates but I decided to sign up today. I have been TTC for some Years now ,All Significant Steps has been Taking ,from Medicals to Supplements
.Still looking unto God .Was Diagnosed of PID , Ovarian Cyst and Blocked Fallopian Tube .Probably there is something yet Un-done. Moreso is there any other Section where i can meet and talk to Women that has been here before on TTC and have Babies now so I can share with them to know how they Overcame TTC ,Seems most Women here are TTC like me for years too and still on with TTC .Thanks

Welcome sis. May your stay be short and fruitful. You may also visit the 'Is there any solution for blocked tubes' thread on nairaland to learn more about unblocking Fallopian tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nneka2: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Queen1010:

Welcome sis. May your stay be short and fruitful. You may also visit the 'Is there any solution for blocked tubes' thread on nairaland to learned more about unblocking Fallopian tubes.
Amem ma.Thanks.I Would do that right away .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SSam01: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
a surrogate is needed urgently,

#50,000 monthly upkeep for 10 months
#1,000,000 take home when the baby is born

send a mail to s.sam01@yahoo.com if you are interested.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima2boys: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nneka2:
.Still looking unto God .Was Diagnosed of PID , Chlamdya ,Ovarian Cyst and Blocked Fallopian Tube .Probably there is something yet Un-done. Moreso is there any other Section where i can meet and talk to Women that has been here before on TTC and have Babies now so I can share with them to know how they Overcame TTC ,Seems most Women here are TTC like me for years too and still on with TTC .Thanks

Dear you should know the type of blockage, Chlamydia causes bilateral blockage which HSG can help Unblock, and I just found out in treating Chlamydia you have to stay away from your partner for that period and 1week more after treatment, not even kissing, we are currently on another treatment, and hoping this will be it. As for Ovarian cyst is it functional? there is hope for that, some Dr give BC pills for 3months and advice you change your diet, what helped with mine was after the BC I started taking ginger ale at night before sleep, it helps the flow of blood to the uterus and I never missed a period. and please its been 3years for me too keep the hope alive and see it as a small issue with God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nneka2:

Women that have been here before are still.much with us
Just read through and see what they did differently
May your stay be short here Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roseey0:
Chat me up. Direct Link below
Ur contact pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by graciamore(f): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
graciamore:
tnk you so Much ma I really appreciate
good evening mam fruitfulnathia.. I ask her my sister what was the test result Say's. she said is high prolactin and her Brest being's out water..please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
graciamore:
good evening mam fruitfulnathia.. I ask her my sister what was the test result Say's. she said is high prolactin and her Brest being's out water..please

hi dear, first of all I would like to ask if she is seeing any gyny for now and what the gyny has prescribed for her.
if her answer is no, then there are number of drugs she can use but the most effective is dostinex although very expensive but women who have used it swear to zero side effect and works very effectively. another is parlodel (hope I got the spelling right) its cheap and has serious side effect but works too. but I would advise your sis to go for dostinex if she can afford it.
send my love to her and am sending fertility blessings to your sis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
aje001:
Yet no solution. We got back to our Doctor in ijebu ode and that we should go for tubal bilateral re-implantaion. Moreover we did that surgery last year November 2017.Yet no result and it seems dr did flushing for her around match this year. We now went back to the dr he is advising us to go for Ivf upon the time and money consume. Pls I am looking foward for ur candid advice. many thanks in advance.

Tubal bilateral re-implantation! what will one not hear. Oga, after doing this, did you confirm the patency of the tubes through another HSG. I think you should change your gyny. You should also run some test if you haven't, and your wife should do Hormonal profile. Most importantly, see a new Gyny.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2018
@aje001,just forget about that Dr.Don't visit his hospital again.Get another hospital band start all over.Run the following test:[wife)hormonal profile,Hsg,HVS/MCS,USS and FBS.Semen analysis for the husband.We can then take it from there.Where do you stay?Lagos or Ogun state?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2018
zeezzy:
@aje001,just forget about that Dr.Don't visit his hospital again.Get another hospital band start all over.Run the following test:[wife)hormonal profile,Hsg,HVS/MCS,USS and FBS.Semen analysis for the husband.We can then take it from there.Where do you stay?Lagos or Ogun state?

Please what is FBS?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rafaelbeulah: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Please i need it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good day fruitful mamas... Hope we are all doing well. Please let's not be weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap if we faint not. Keep praying, keep believing and keep trusting God.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good evening fruitful mamas, am so confused as have been ruining scans since Feb 2015 when I felt sharp pain in my right abdomen/ pelvic region, at first when I went to the clinic where I served NYSC they thought it was appendix, was advice to go to the city where they said there was a minimal fluid in my pod and suggested it was pid. Have been given series of antibiotics since then till 2018 at different intervals nd difference hospitals,yet no improvement other than no pain except I press it. All through this period I was still a virgin until I got disvirgined by hubby, since I married, hubby has been traveling for business, took some time out from work to join him, been trying for months to no avail, started test and it still came out that I have fluid in my pod, suggesting its pid. Hubby's sperm count is good, now my question: Is pid not a sexual infection?
I was not even sexually active when it was first seen, am depressed, can't sleep or think straight. What can I do to get rid of this fluid, have used all antibiotics u can think of. Please help me out.. God bless us all, I pray God shows himself in out lives Nd we get a bfp bfr the end of 2018. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
Good evening fruitful mamas, am so confused as have been ruining scans since Feb 2015 when I felt sharp pain in my right abdomen/ pelvic region, at first when I went to the clinic where I served NYSC they thought it was appendix, was advice to go to the city where they said there was a minimal fluid in my pod and suggested it was pid. Have been given series of antibiotics since then till 2018 at different intervals nd difference hospitals,yet no improvement other than no pain except I press it. All through this period I was still a virgin until I got disvirgined by hubby, since I married, hubby has been traveling for business, took some time out from work to join him, been trying for months to no avail, started test and it still came out that I have fluid in my pod, suggesting its pid. Hubby's sperm count is good, now my question: Is pid not a sexual infection?
I was not even sexually active when it was first seen, am depressed, can't sleep or think straight. What can I do to get rid of this fluid, have used all antibiotics u can think of. Please help me out.. God bless us all, I pray God shows himself in out lives Nd we get a bfp bfr the end of 2018. Amen

oh dear am so sorry for all you have been through. pid can be caused by a number of things however not all infections are transmitted only through sex. infections like staphylococcus can be transmitted through any means even through use of dirty toilets, undies and through contact with an infected person.
I think you should do a urine culture test and tvs this would help you ascertain the type of infection you have that is causing the pid.
I also don't know if you have tried castor oil massage and the garlic-ginger-turmeric-clove combo. HV tried them and it worked for me.
another thing is you don't treat infection alone but you and dh need to treat all over again and when you are through use that natural therapy to flush any remaining infection off. and no sex or use protection during treatment.
just take things easy this will all pass cos you are very close to your testimony. sending you loads of fertility blessing.
don't worry sabi mamas will com and shook mouth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks so much ma, please can you explain the castor oil massage to me, yes I took the combo this month after my period. Thanks for the prayers and help, God will locate us and every mamas in the group. Amen.. OK will start medications all over once I get my hvs result and FHs. Thanks once more

fruitfulnathia:

oh dear am so sorry for all you have been through. pid can be caused by a number of things however not all infections are transmitted only through sex. infections like staphylococcus can be transmitted through any means even through use of dirty toilets, undies and through contact with an infected person.
I think you should do a urine culture test and tvs this would help you ascertain the type of infection you have that is causing the pid.
I also don't know if you have tried castor oil massage and the garlic-ginger-turmeric-clove combo. HV tried them and it worked for me.
another thing is you don't treat infection alone but you and dh need to treat all over again and when you are through use that natural therapy to flush any remaining infection off. and no sex or use protection during treatment.
just take things easy this will all pass cos you are very close to your testimony. sending you loads of fertility blessing.
don't worry sabi mamas will com and shook mouth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:

Thanks so much ma, please can you explain the castor oil massage to me, yes I took the combo this month after my period. Thanks for the prayers and help, God will locate us and every mamas in the group. Amen.. OK will start medications all over once I get my hvs result and FHs. Thanks once more.

go to a pharmacy tell them you want castor oil.
get a hot water bottle
get a flannel cloth or you can use your husbands old cotton singlet.
get a towel
get a nylon.

how to massage
for me I rubbed a good amount of castor oil on my lower abdomen and concentrated on the side I had the pain then I placed my flannel cloth to cover and then the nylon. then I placed the hot sachet water (didn't have water bottle) on my lower abdomen especially where I felt the pain most and then cover with the towel. I did this massage at night and day for two hours each everyday. by the third day pain disappeared.
however hubby and I still treated for infections. by the time I did another scan I had no pid and no pain.

just for you to know: that the gyny placed me on three different antibiotics to be taken at once twice everyday and for two weeks. both I and hubby went through the same treatment.
you can also use the search button here to get more info on castor oil massage.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
so sorry about what you are passing through, same happened to me, my scan results alway shows that there is fluid in the pouch of Douglas, which indicated pid according to my doc and the comment on the scan report by the radiologists. Now my story has changed, I read about bitter leaf and scent leaf therapy, and I decided to give it a try. After some days I was sent to do tvs by my doc and for the first time in two years plus there was no fluid in the pouch of Douglas. All thanks to God Almighty.
Don't worry everything is going to be OK. Try the bitter leaf and scent leaf therapy first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and also pray about it. Wishing you all the best

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning fruitful mama's, hope you all are doing great, just wanna say hi to you all, currently in my 2ww, pls put me in your prayers.
We all shall testify soon, we shall be called mothers of great Nations. Have faith in God and don't loss hope.
#2018 our year of miracle conception#

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by titas: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello
I have been a member for a while although a silent one. God bless you all for help rendered to each other. I keep seeing a lot of post about fluid in pod meaning infection. This isn't necessary true. It could also mean you have ovulated or about to ovulate. For example when ever I take clomid I have fluid in pod. Please the people scanning you are not doctors. Get a very good doctor to interpret your scan results. I would also advise we reduce the use of antibiotics we take. Most times they cause more harm than good.... I have also been ttc for over 5 years. I also feel those sharp to the extent that Its hard to walk but for me it's just ovulation. I thot it was a cyst at some point but nothing was ever found. Everyone's body is different get to know your body PLEASE
It can only get better.
quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=71379215]Good evening fruitful mamas, am so confused as have been ruining scans since Feb 2015 when I felt sharp pain in my right abdomen/ pelvic region, at first when I went to the clinic where I served NYSC they thought it was appendix, was advice to go to the city where they said there was a minimal fluid in my pod and suggested it was pid. Have been given series of antibiotics since then till 2018 at different intervals nd difference hospitals,yet no improvement other than no pain except I press it. All through this period I was still a virgin until I got disvirgined by hubby, since I married, hubby has been traveling for business, took some time out from work to join him, been trying for months to no avail, started test and it still came out that I have fluid in my pod, suggesting its pid. Hubby's sperm count is good, now my question: Is pid not a sexual infection?
I was not even sexually active when it was first seen, am depressed, can't sleep or think straight. What can I do to get rid of this fluid, have used all antibiotics u can think of. Please help me out.. God bless us all, I pray God shows himself in out lives Nd we get a bfp bfr the end of 2018. Amen[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by healthyway: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Starrybella:
Good morning fruitful mama's, hope you all are doing great, just wanna say hi to you all, currently in my 2ww, pls put me in your prayers.
We all shall testify soon, we shall be called mothers of great Nations. Have faith in God and don't loss hope.
#2018 our year of miracle conception#

Hi,

There's some good supplement that help with trying for a baby, such as Fairhaven Health, FertilAid for Women, and you can find more helpful herbs on this page: http://www.herbarab.com/2015/09/fertility-herbs.html

I hope this helps in getting a baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teminaibisho: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls my good pple I desperately need help. I need to get local herbs to help infertility problems and reset my womb after suffering a miscarriage some months back. My period has gotten very irregular going for just 21days circle instead of my 30days. Pls help me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teminaibisho: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls my good pple I desperately need help. I need to get local herbs to help infertility problems and reset my womb after suffering a miscarriage some months back. My period has gotten very irregular going for just 21days circle instead of my 30days. Pls help me out embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

go to a pharmacy tell them you want castor oil.
get a hot water bottle
get a flannel cloth or you can use your husbands old cotton singlet.
get a towel
get a nylon.

how to massage
for me I rubbed a good amount of castor oil on my lower abdomen and concentrated on the side I had the pain then I placed my flannel cloth to cover and then the nylon. then I placed the hot sachet water (didn't have water bottle) on my lower abdomen especially where I felt the pain most and then cover with the towel. I did this massage at night and day for two hours each everyday. by the third day pain disappeared.
however hubby and I still treated for infections. by the time I did another scan I had no pid and no pain.

just for you to know: that the gyny placed me on three different antibiotics to be taken at once twice everyday and for two weeks. both I and hubby went through the same treatment.
you can also use the search button here to get more info on castor oil massage.

Thanks for always replying and giving us the knowledge you have, I will surely do this. Thank you so much ma, God bless our home. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Starrybella:
so sorry about what you are passing through, same happened to me, my scan results alway shows that there is fluid in the pouch of Douglas, which indicated pid according to my doc and the comment on the scan report by the radiologists. Now my story has changed, I read about bitter leaf and scent leaf therapy, and I decided to give it a try. After some days I was sent to do tvs by my doc and for the first time in two years plus there was no fluid in the pouch of Douglas. All thanks to God Almighty.
Don't worry everything is going to be OK. Try the bitter leaf and scent leaf therapy first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and also pray about it. Wishing you all the best

Thanks so much for you advice, I will do all has been said and pray it goes and never come back. God bless u ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
titas:
Hello
I have been a member for a while although a silent one. God bless you all for help rendered to each other. I keep seeing a lot of post about fluid in pod meaning infection. This isn't necessary true. It could also mean you have ovulated or about to ovulate. For example when ever I take clomid I have fluid in pod. Please the people scanning you are not doctors. Get a very good doctor to interpret your scan results. I would also advise we reduce the use of antibiotics we take. Most times they cause more harm than good.... I have also been ttc for over 5 years. I also feel those sharp to the extent that Its hard to walk but for me it's just ovulation. I thot it was a cyst at some point but nothing was ever found. Everyone's body is different get to know your body PLEASE
It can only get better.
quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=71379215]Good evening fruitful mamas, am so confused as have been ruining scans since Feb 2015 when I felt sharp pain in my right abdomen/ pelvic region, at first when I went to the clinic where I served NYSC they thought it was appendix, was advice to go to the city where they said there was a minimal fluid in my pod and suggested it was pid. Have been given series of antibiotics since then till 2018 at different intervals nd difference hospitals,yet no improvement other than no pain except I press it. All through this period I was still a virgin until I got disvirgined by hubby, since I married, hubby has been traveling for business, took some time out from work to join him, been trying for months to no avail, started test and it still came out that I have fluid in my pod, suggesting its pid. Hubby's sperm count is good, now my question: Is pid not a sexual infection?

Thanks ma, read online that if we go to do the scan while on our period or 2days after and same as ovulation, its likely they see the fluid in pod. But in all I suggest we take the natural remedies of castor oil and the bitter leaf heard positive news from them bfr now. Too much of antibiotics causes yeast infection as i was told. May God help us, we will get that BFP we so desire this year. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nneka2: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
Its Only Almighty God that can only Solve This Infertility issue,Sometimes I just get Tired of the whole thing. TTC for many Years with no Solution. Used Antibiotics ,Drugs more than enough ...Has anyone Tried Herbs with Success ? If Yes ,Please help out. I do not need Discouragments ,Only a woman with Success Story ,So i could try what you Used .I am tired of Non working Trials .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.