Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404699 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Nobody cares to answer me cry cry

Try robitussin with guafenesin only
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks mama. I usually drink a lot of water during my cycle but I only notice plenty watery discharge and lower back pain during my ovulation. I have even tried baking soda but no show just dat watery stuff. I don't just know why it has refused to reappear.

Watery cm is also fertile cm. It doesn’t have to be stretchy to be fertile.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Ifylicious:

Try robitussin with guafenesin only

Not easy to get dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Iyamefa:

Watery cm is also fertile cm. It doesn’t have to be stretchy to be fertile.

Ok dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

it finaly uploaded
thanks mama God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Hi mama s there is something bothering me, me and my hubby are trying to conceive we got married last year December. You know this entails us running test and all sorts and they are off season at the moment at work, he isn't that boxed up for now. Is it advisable we treat ourselves naturally because we have run some certain test, or what do you advise me to do? I stay around alakuko in Lagos, a thinking of going to general hospital at Ota sango, do we have any mama using the place and is their money affordable, please help a sister biko...... Baby dust to everyone of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Trippleblessing:

This open cervix? It is possible for it to be closed, since A.F pass through it. At a time ago, my doctor performed cervical dilation for me, is there a way we can know if it is opened or not.

This is our set time to be favoured, heaven will grant our wishes.
yes it's possible, the only way to know is either via a doctor checking it or this native massage people( the ones that know their work o) sometimes too infection that has been there for long also blocks it... Hence some people feel pain in their vagina whenever they are on their flow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
yes it's possible, the only way to know is either via a doctor checking it or this native massage people( the ones that know their work o) sometimes too infection that has been there for long also blocks it... Hence some people feel pain in their vagina whenever they are on their flow

I read one can easily check her cervix by inserting a clean finger(d middle one) inside d v**jay while sitting on d edge of ur bed. But it can only be done when u know what cervix looks like and how to identity it when touched. It looks like a donut. It's opens when menstruating, closes up after menstruation, opens up again during ovulation and closes up after ovulation till d appearance of menses if conception didn't take place.

Chai! TTC don tear person eye finish. May God help us to conquer before ds year runs out, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
MamaHeaven:
Hello Sisters, I hope your day went well. I have been going through a lot mentally especially after doing all tests, tracking follicles, etc and my doctor says everything is fine with me yet nothing after 3.5 years. Doctor asked hubby to do Seminal Fluid Analysis and the result is attached. Sabi mamas and docs in the house please help me interprete. First time he did the test they said he's semen was taking too long to liquify, did the test again and the same thing. I hope this isn't the issue. Thanks
i think his figures are okay, liquefaction is the number of time it takes the semen and other things in the semen to become liquid and less thick, the ideal time is 30 minutes and less, anything above 30 minutes the sperm would just be stuck in the semen and won't move anywhere thereby losing that initial burst of energy they had.... Sometimes a longer liquefaction time can be as a result of infection

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Tripletwins222:

I read one can easily check her cervix by inserting a clean finger(d middle one) inside d v**jay while sitting on d edge of ur bed. But it can only be done when u know what cervix looks like and how u to identity it when touched.
exactly, Tho I think if it's open it looks like lips that is slightly open, you can put the tip of your finger inside ( that's what I do when I wana be silly) but then again you won't know for sure except you've been thought... So it's best to let people who know what they are doing open it.... And also you said you did cervical dilation, also make sure there's no infection, else if it gathers at the mouth of the cervix( the part leading to the vagina and the part leading to the uterus) it might close it again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roughstart(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Not easy to get dear. Thanks a lot.
Bisilola pharmacy at Egbeda stocks it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning house, sorry I've been M. I. A, just that gtc can be a bit draining especially when it seems nothing is happening.... But I'll try Now to pop in once in a while

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
exactly, Tho I think if it's open it looks like lips that is slightly open, you can put the tip of your finger inside ( that's what I do when I wana be silly) but then again you won't know for sure except you've been thought... So it's best to let people who know what they are doing open it.... And also you said you did cervical dilation, also make sure there's no infection, else if it gathers at the mouth of the cervix( the part leading to the vagina and the part leading to the uterus) it might close it again

Thanks for proper clarification dear. I really do appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
Good morning house, sorry I've been M. I. A, just that gtc can be a bit draining especially when it seems nothing is happening.... But I'll try Now to pop in once in a while

No need 4 apology dear. We all understand as we're in d same shoe. Pls, pop in once in a while as u promised biko. Ur contribution matters a lot to us. God will surely visit u in no distant time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Roughstart:
Bisilola pharmacy at Egbeda stocks it

OK dear. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Hi mummykyrti.....thanks for your contribution.....

Loads of baby dust

mummykyrti:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2018
gracelush:
Hi mama s there is something bothering me, me and my hubby are trying to conceive we got married last year December. You know this entails us running test and all sorts and they are off season at the moment at work, he isn't that boxed up for now. Is it advisable we treat ourselves naturally because we have run some certain test, or what do you advise me to do? I stay around alakuko in Lagos, a thinking of going to general hospital at Ota sango, do we have any mama using the place and is their money affordable, please help a sister biko...... Baby dust to everyone of us.
hi sis
i dont know anything about ota sango . but the most important thing is to find out if they have gynecologist . if they do u can try their services . if they dont . ifako general hospital has a whole lot of qualified gynecologists ( consultants senior registrars and registrars ) they will still ask you both to run test this will allow them to pin point what the problem could be. . in the mean time eat healthy and stay prayerful. all will be well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello all

Please which is the best affordable hospital for IUI or IVF? to avoid scams.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
tsquaure:

hi sis
i dont know anything about ota sango . but the most important thing is to find out if they have gynecologist . if they do u can try their services . if they dont . ifako general hospital has a whole lot of qualified gynecologists ( consultants senior registrars and registrars ) they will still ask you both to run test this will allow them to pin point what the problem could be. . in the mean time eat healthy and stay prayerful. all will be well
thanks ma'am am greatful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Hi mummykyrti.....thanks for your contribution.....

Loads of baby dust

my love I've been seeing you , even follow your diary bumper to bumper, was just tired jare.... How are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm well, thanks Sis.....good to know you are doing great

Thanks, me and my boring diary.....but we miss your diary too oooo

Don't worry....God is on our Side

We have victory through Christ....Amen

mummykyrti:
my love I've been seeing you , even follow your diary bumper to bumper, was just tired jare.... How are you?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
adiahaakwaibom1 good evening mama
How are you and life generally?
My love to you
You crossed my heart
It is well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
happymummy:
adiahaakwaibom1 good evening mama
How are you and life generally?
My love to you
You crossed my heart
It is well with you
Am fyn my dear
Life has been good so far.... I sincerely thank God
Just taking each day @ a time
I have been coming in ..... But didn't have much to contribute plus so many new monikers ... So am a bit lost whenever I do come in.
However am very fine & my hair has GROWN! grin( no mind me l like hair)
Thanks 4 d mention

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good evening mamas
Pls I'm experiencing something a bit confusing.
I'm so sure I ovulated last week(cd13/14, I usually know by the ov pain,cm & cervix position) but since morning I have been experiencing what seems to me like ovulation pain again(cd19) but without the normal change in my cervix.
Pls has anyone experienced such before? I hv 27 days cycles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzy86(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good evening friends please i need your advice. The last time i got pregnant was three years ago but i was told it was a blighted ovum (false pregnancy). My period came back to normal after the miscarriage. This month, my period came three days late and i only flowed for a day. I tested negative to pregnancy test but am worried cos it has never happened to me. Please what do i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
lizzy86:
Good evening friends please i need your advice. The last time i got pregnant was three years ago but i was told it was a blighted ovum (false pregnancy). My period came back to normal after the miscarriage. This month, my period came three days late and i only flowed for a day. I tested negative to pregnancy test but am worried cos it has never happened to me. Please what do i do?

Maybe try a blood pregnancy test?? To put your mind at ease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
i think his figures are okay, liquefaction is the number of time it takes the semen and other things in the semen to become liquid and less thick, the ideal time is 30 minutes and less, anything above 30 minutes the sperm would just be stuck in the semen and won't move anywhere thereby losing that initial burst of energy they had.... Sometimes a longer liquefaction time can be as a result of infection

Thank you mama. The matter is just very tiring for me. Last time I went to the hospital the doc said he won't give me any drug again cos tests confirmed that I'm ovulating band nothing is wrong with me. So at this point ehn, I don't know what else to do again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
lizzy86:

I think you should give it time and confirm with a blood test, if negative( which I hope not), you may need to visit your gynae to rule out hormonal imbalance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
gracelush:
My cycle changed from 31/33days to 24days should I be worried because I don't get this, how will I calculate my ovulation, now am scared

Is this the first time it's happening? If so, try and watch out how long it will be in the coming month. Sometimes our cycles may shift one month, and go back to normal the following month which is normal so I don't think it's something you should worry so much about it. To track your ovulation, you can make use of ovulation kits from like day 8-14 to track ovulation. It works for me and may work for you as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mumjay:
Good evening mamas
I'm so sure I ovulated last week(cd13/14, I usually know by the ov pain,cm & cervix position) but since morning I have been experiencing what seems to me like ovulation pain again(cd19) but without the normal change in my cervix.
You may be experiencing implantation or just unrelated cramps, but please whichever it may be, the best you can do is to try and relax. It will happen by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mumjay:
Good evening mamas
You may be experiencing implantation or just unrelated cramps, but please whichever it may be, the best you can do is to try and relax. It will happen by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Am fyn my dear
Life has been good so far.... I sincerely thank God
Just taking each day @ a time
I have been coming in ..... But didn't have much to contribute plus so many new monikers ... So am a bit lost whenever I do come in.
However am very fine & my hair has GROWN! grin( no mind me l like hair)
Thanks 4 d mention

I love your spirit
May God show you the way forward
You will never be confused
Is your hair natural
Me I Don tire for natural hair
I pray I get my bfp soon
I go retouch straight
Miolewaku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.