Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413583 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
I would recommend you give doterra essential oils and their health supplement a shot. I would've posted some testimonies with link but not sure if that is allowed here. Contact me via my signature and i'll direct you on how to get them. I was diagnosed of low progesterone too.

Julbu:
I salute u in the house, please help out, I have been struggling with TTC.... The update about the situation now is low progesterone, blocked tube and adnexia... But I see that low progesterone now has something disrupting because the flow has become very irrational... From 32 days cycle till indefinite... In fact, the last one was induced after 98days with contraceptive drug.. Now it's over 35days and no show.. PT is negative and everything is just stand still....
Conclusively, pls help with low progesterone and irregular flow and how to move forward while TTC. GOD bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is another option by Stephanie Fritz - The Essential Midwife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Julbu:
I salute u in the house, please help out, I have been struggling with TTC.... The update about the situation now is low progesterone, blocked tube and adnexia... But I see that low progesterone now has something disrupting because the flow has become very irrational... From 32 days cycle till indefinite... In fact, the last one was induced after 98days with contraceptive drug.. Now it's over 35days and no show.. PT is negative and everything is just stand still....
Conclusively, pls help with low progesterone and irregular flow and how to move forward while TTC. GOD bless

I think unblocking your tubes should come first to avoid ectopic pregnancy. Although I am not a doctor but some mamas have successfully unblocked their tubes with castor oil and some other stuff. Type unblock tubes or block tubes on the search more options will come out. Read backward someone wrote a link to unblock tubes. Have u heard of hydrotubation/tube flushing to also unblock tubes in the hospital? Maybe done up to twice/thrice depends on how severe.

Then for hormonal imbalance, it may help to post your results so others can help review.
For high prolactin=dostinex is the best option although others swear on vitamin b6 and ewedu.
For progesterone, if no ovulation it may be difficult to treat because after ovulation there is an increase in progesterone, if conception takes place then no period but otherwise period comes. So it's possible u don't ovulate I am not sure or maybe u ovulate late.
My suggestion is post your result , then we can get a better view. Most doctors that are proactive will give period inducing drugs first, when period begins they give ovulation boosting drugs like Clomid/letrozole then from day day 8 they scan to monitor your response. After ovulation is certain progesterone drugs like cyclogest, duphaston ,gestone injection may be administered to help support healthy pregnancy.

Some mamas took Maca, vitex etc for hormonal imbalance because it's best to regulate hormones before jumping to inducing ovulation.

[b][/b]please work with your doctor. Get a good gynecologist or fertility doctor. You can see that the above is complex. Don't mess up with your system or abuse drugs. If ovulation drugs are not monitored, u could develop cyst. I AM NOT A DOCTOR. THE ABOVE IS A GUIDE. REMEMBER GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY .CARRY YOUR CREATOR ALONG.

SUCCESS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fashionbabe: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
mamas and Docs in the house pls what can I use to cure staphylococcus . pls help a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Good Morning sisters I don't know if I have posted this here but I saw this a long time ago on a group and I want to share it for those who might need it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Good morning mama. Pls where can one do operative hysterscopy for 100,000 in Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Ifylicious:
Good morning mama. Pls where can one do operative hysterscopy for 100,000 in Lagos

Go to any Government hospital. I made an enquiry at Mother and Child Care Festac and was told it costs N88,500 excluding d cost of drugs to be given after d surgery. U can even go to Luth to make enquiries also. Gud luck dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Go to any Government hospital. I made an enquiry at Mother and Child Care Festac and was told it costs N88,500 excluding d cost of drugs to be given after d surgery. U can even go to Luth to make enquiries also. Gud luck dear.

God bless you. Sending baby dust your way sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Ifylicious:

please I just googled it is it maternal child care amuwo?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Nneka2:
Hello Virtious Women TTC ,I have always visited this forum as a guest to Read News and Updates but I decided to sign up today. I have been TTC for some Years now ,All Significant Steps has been Taking ,from Medicals to Supplements
.Still looking unto God .Was Diagnosed of PID , Chlamdya ,Ovarian Cyst and Blocked Fallopian Tube .Probably there is something yet Un-done. Moreso is there any other Section where i can meet and talk to Women that has been here before on TTC and have Babies now so I can share with them to know how they Overcame TTC ,Seems most Women here are TTC like me for years too and still on with TTC .Thanks

You can download essential oils and more app from playstore(free app) don't forget to check reviews on on this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=essential.oils.more and Modern essential app(paid app)
Trust me you will find it usefull. Everyone might think i'm trying to sell products but the truth is i want to help because i know what it means to be without a child from your womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ifylicious:

I receive it in Jesus name. Load of babies are already looking 4 ur address.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ifylicious:
please I just googled it is it maternal child care amuwo?

Yes dear. It's at First gate. U don't even need a bike cos it's closer to d First gate b/stop. They told me that anytime am ready 4 d surgery, I should come on Monday by 7am so dat I can meet wt d doctors in charge for enquiries, clarification, and booking of d surgery.

Pls, I will like to get ur feedback if u later go there or any other place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:
My fruitful sisters, pls come to my aid. My ewcm has travelled for some months now and has not returned despite all dat I've tried. Pls, what do I do to get it back? I've tried folic acid, evening primrose oil, omega 3, bcomplex, b6,ovacare+vit e, vit c, grapefruit's juice, garlic and ginger combo and even bara but all to no avail. Mamas, pls what do u suggest apart from these ones listed above? When will i start taking it? My flow started today and I want to see it ds cycle. Eagerly waiting for ur prompt response.

Nobody cares to answer me cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Oh sorry mama. I think you have tried all. How about drinking a lot of water. As in alottttttt. Then try using baking soda. Just to remind you that not seeing ewcm does not mean you don't ovulate. Baby dust to you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Oh sorry mama. I think you have tried all. How about drinking a lot of water. As in alottttttt. Then try using baking soda. Just to remind you that not seeing ewcm does not mean you don't ovulate. Baby dust to you.

Thanks mama. I usually drink a lot of water during my cycle but I only notice plenty watery discharge and lower back pain during my ovulation. I have even tried baking soda but no show just dat watery stuff. I don't just know why it has refused to reappear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks mama. I usually drink a lot of water during my cycle but I only notice plenty watery discharge and lower back pain during my ovulation. I have even tried baking soda but no show just dat watery stuff. I don't just know why it has refused to reappear.

Don't stress yourself about it. You can still get pregnant without seeing it. Most times I don't see it until when I am pooing because I have to force myself to poo. So the thing just comes out.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

hello mama, somebody wrote something here about taking bitter leaf water. It improves the ewcm.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins Ewcm doesn't really matter, just make sure your cervix is open, no infection, dh swimmers are okay and you are good to go. Also baking soda doesn't make your CM like each, it only makes it watery and more alkaline exactly how sperm is to enable them swim well.... If Ewan is your only gtc issue, you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good day mothers of great nations. Please permit me to invite you to dis program although it started since on Friday

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Don't stress yourself about it. You can still get pregnant without seeing it. Most times I don't see it until when I am pooing because I have to force myself to poo. So the thing just comes out.

OK ma. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
cherishyy:

hello mama, somebody wrote something here about taking bitter leaf water. It improves the ewcm.

Done dat also. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
mummykyrti:
Tripletwins Ewcm doesn't really matter, just make sure your cervix is open, no infection, dh swimmers are okay and you are good to go. Also baking soda doesn't make your CM like each, it only makes it watery and more alkaline exactly how sperm is to enable them swim well.... If Ewan is your only gtc issue, you are good to go

Thanks dear. Not d only issue but am just curious to see it to know if it can make a change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks dear. Not d only issue but am just curious to see it to know if it can make a change.
okay just get your mind off it, as long as there's no infection and your cervix is open then it's okay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
yhello fruitful mamas, weldone.
pls what can i take to improve follicle growth,ewcm has run away, and no ovulation pains,tvs shows follicle size of 11mm x 13mm on cd 14, and moderate fluid collection in pouch of douglas, endometruim thickness was abt 7mm. my cycle length is usually 29/30 days. pls dont mention letrozole or clomid. would prefer something natural that works fast, so that this cycle will not waste. next cycle, someone mentioned ovumine , does anyone know about it,?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
mommatriplets:
yhello fruitful mamas, weldone.
pls what can i take to improve follicle growth,ewcm has run away, and no ovulation pains,tvs shows follicle size of 11mm x 13mm on cd 14, and moderate fluid collection in pouch of douglas, endometruim thickness was abt 7mm. my cycle length is usually 29/30 days. pls dont mention letrozole or clomid. would prefer something natural that works fast, so that this cycle will not waste. next cycle, someone mentioned ovumine , does anyone know about it,?

I hear cq10, omega 369, VitE, zinc etc father sabi mamas will come and shook mouth. ovumine is the same as clomid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

I understand how you feel about it mama, the truth is that you won't need it when God remembers you (which is very soon).

After my premature delivery last year, my period returned at exactly 6 weeks post delivery and was consistent for the next 3 months with clear egg white while on my ovulation.

I only BD out of: "Ok let me just not waste the cycle" cos I was still paranoid about taking in cos of my loss.

The next 3 months had my period coming after 46 days and one was even more than fifty something days sef. And of course, the egg white I used to have travelled to China.

And I was ready and trying seriously at that time but no way.

It was in the midst of irregular menses and absent of egg white with ovarian cyst and fibroid that God remembered me. He likes showing us that it isn't by our effort or might that we prevail.

So you see, God is about to do the same for you so that when you testify, it will indeed be a miracle.

Please be strong. My prayers are with you all my sisters here. Can't wait for more BFPs in Jesus name, amen!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

I understand how you feel about it mama, the truth is that you won't need it when God remembers you (which is very soon).

After my premature delivery last year, my period returned at exactly 6 weeks post delivery and was consistent for the next 3 months with clear egg white while on my ovulation.

I only BD out of: "Ok let me just not waste the cycle" cos I was still paranoid about taking in cos of my loss.

The next 3 months had my period coming after 46 days and one was even more than fifty something days sef. And of course, the egg white I used to have travelled to China.

And I was ready and trying seriously at that time but no way.

It was in the midst of irregular menses and absent of egg white with ovarian cyst and fibroid that God remembered me. He likes showing us that it isn't by our effort or might that we prevail.

So you see, God is about to do the same for you so that when you testify, it will indeed be a miracle.

Please be strong. My prayers are with you all my sisters here. Can't wait for more BFPs in Jesus name, amen!

Amen dear! I really do appreciate ur concern towards our matters. The Lord who did it 4 u despite d negative reports will definitely remember us too, amen.
Wishn u and ur lo God's protection always. We shall soon celebrate wt u on d safe arrival of our prince/princess. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
mummykyrti:
okay just get your mind off it, as long as there's no infection and your cervix is open then it's okay

This open cervix? It is possible for it to be closed, since A.F pass through it. At a time ago, my doctor performed cervical dilation for me, is there a way we can know if it is opened or not.

This is our set time to be favoured, heaven will grant our wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello Sisters, I hope your day went well. I have been going through a lot mentally especially after doing all tests, tracking follicles, etc and my doctor says everything is fine with me yet nothing after 3.5 years. Doctor asked hubby to do Seminal Fluid Analysis and the result is attached. Sabi mamas and docs in the house please help me interprete. First time he did the test they said he's semen was taking too long to liquify, did the test again and the same thing. I hope this isn't the issue. Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Amen dear! I really do appreciate ur concern towards our matters. The Lord who did it 4 u despite d negative reports will definitely remember us too, amen.
Wishn u and ur lo God's protection always. We shall soon celebrate wt u on d safe arrival of our prince/princess. Thanks a lot.

You are welcome mama. And a big Amen to your prayers. Thanks a lot!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Yes dear. It's at First gate. U don't even need a bike cos it's closer to d First gate b/stop. They told me that anytime am ready 4 d surgery, I should come on Monday by 7am so dat I can meet wt d doctors in charge for enquiries, clarification, and booking of d surgery.

Pls, I will like to get ur feedback if u later go there or any other place.

Ok dear. I Will revert back to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

I receive it in Jesus name. Load of babies are already looking 4 ur address.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.