Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402261 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mytime22: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello my people, kindly help me check this Follicle tracking result. It was done today. At circle day 13th. My circle is 28 Days and it is regular. Just to confirm if I'm actually ovulating.
What can you say about the results mamas....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mytime22:
Hello my people, kindly help me check this Follicle tracking result. It was done today. At circle day 13th. My circle is 28 Days and it is regular. Just to confirm if I'm actually ovulating.
What can you say about the results mamas....??
This looks good. You should ovulate anytime soon every other thing being equal. Biko sharp sharp enter za oza room and BD for the next 3-4 days. You should also track again on day 15 to know if the egg dropped but meanwhile BD with DH. Fertility blessings to you dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mytime22: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
MummyHalo:

This looks good. You should ovulate anytime soon every other thing being equal. Biko sharp sharp enter za oza room and BD for the next 3-4 days. You should also track again on day 15 to know if the egg dropped but meanwhile BD with DH. Fertility blessings to you dear

Thanks for the quick response ma. I hope there is no need to trigger it based on the Follicle size now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ELff: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Roseey0:

Firstly go as organic as possible.
Juice leaves( ugu, scent leaf, uziza, utazi, bitter leaf, ewedu, Atama, enitan, guava) and drink as often as possible
Supplement with Omegas, coq10, royal jelly, vitex, maca.

Okay mama. Thanks you so much for your response. God bless you and meet all your heart desires. To all the TTC mamas, this year is your year, you will carry your child in Jesus name.. God never sleeps.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Day 11

I did a follicular test below is the result

Right Ovary - NIL

Left Ovary - 17mm

Endometrim-11mm

POD- Empty

( I will ovate on 21st my fertile period is 17-23 of this month, according to my p tracker)

Kindly help interpret
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pojomojo:
Day 11

I did a follicular test below is the result

Right Ovary - NIL

Left Ovary - 7mm

Endometrim-11mm

POD- Empty

I will ovate on 21st my fertile period is 17-21 of this month

Kindly help interpret
Do you mean your fertile period is CD 17-21 or from 17th - 21st January?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
MummyHalo:

Do you mean your fertile period is CD 17-21 or from 17th - 21st January?

Yes from 17th - 23 is my fertile period then ovulation to be 22nd according to the p tracker.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Good morning mama’s.I keep treating staphylococcus every month and the drugs Is always getting resistant all time.please I don’t know what to use again

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2020
urcutecrush:
Good morning mama’s.I keep treating staphylococcus every month and the drugs Is always getting resistant all time.please I don’t know what to use again
Herbs are best treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
fruitful mama's rejoice with me, my hydrotubation was a success, it was a painless procedure, unlike the hsg I did. it was done today being day 9 of my cycle. praise to God almighty.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
amynoacid:
Thank you for your response ma. Does these combo really cures hydrosalpinx cus my wife is currently diagonised of it in both tubes.
A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Roseey0:

A trial will convince you
@ amynoacid, try it out, I did use the cobo before I went for hydrotubation(flushing of the tubes, and my hydrosalpinx cleared.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
kosi2018:
fruitful mama's rejoice with me, my hydrotubation was a success, it was a painless procedure, unlike the hsg I did. it was done today being day 9 of my cycle. praise to God almighty.

Congratulations dear!
Waiting for your BFP announcement soon.

Pls, I have few questions to ask

(1) What and what did you take before going for
the hydrotubation?

(2) How were you taking the combo?

(3) How long did you use the combo before
going for it?

(4) How many times was the flushing done?

(5) How much were you charged for the
hydrotubation?

(6) Where was it done?

Sorry for the questions pls. The answers will help some of us having the same issue.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations dear!

the hydrotubation?

going for it?

hydrotubation?

what I did,

1) I took serrapeptase, wobenzyme n, Chinese herbal teas, for almost two months. did castle oil massage too.
2) took 3 tablets of serrapeptase and 2tablets of wobenzyme daily, and d tea.
the flushing was done just once, I paid 35k for d procedure, it was done in benin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2020
kosi2018:
@ amynoacid, try it out, I did use the cobo before I went for hydrotubation(flushing of the tubes, and my hydrosalpinx cleared.
what is d price of d hydrotubation like
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynoacid(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for your response. How long you were on the combo before hydrotubatoin cus my wife is about to start it? Again, we're being told no hydrotubation for hydrosalpinx. Thank you ma.
kosi2018:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2020
amynoacid:
Thank you for your response. How long you were on the combo before hydrotubatoin cus my wife is about to start it? Again, we're being told no hydrotubation for hydrosalpinx. Thank you ma.
almost two months, I was told that too, but I saw people that did it and it worked for them. so I decided to give it a try.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations dear!

the hydrotubation?

going for it?

hydrotubation?

(6) Where was it done?

Sorry for the questions pls. The answers will help some of us having the same issue.

@mama kosi2018, pls kindly do justice to my questions. Thank you in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
I have answered your questions. @ tripletwins .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
kosi2018:
I have answered your questions. @ tripletwins .

Modified: Seen sis. No mind me jare.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tripletwins222:

No sis, you've not answered them ooo. You only quoted me but didn't answer the questions. Abi, my eyes dey confuse me ni? Mamas, pls make una help me check whether sis 8 has answered the questions. no vex jare, I never see the answers.

The response is in your post that she quoted

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Steather:

The response is in your post that she quoted

OK dear, thanks for letting me know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fbabs(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Where can these drugs be purchased and the price

mommatriplets:

are you sure you took the complete fertile aid combo y fairhaven made up of the following
1. fertile aid
2. motility boost
3. count boost

many people cos of cost or ignorance take only fertile aid, and complain of no result/improvement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adedayo77: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
I saw this somewhere and it might be useful

Confirmed solution to infertility

Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant?
Irregular ovulation accounts for 25 to 30 percent of female infertility cases. The rest can have problems with blocked fallopian tubes, uterine structural problems.
In case you don't know, the fallopian tubes are the pathway between your ovaries and the uterus. The fallopian tubes do not directly attach to the ovaries. Sperm must swim up from the cervix, through the uterus, and into the fallopian tubes. When an egg is released from the ovaries, hair-like projections from the fallopian tube draw the egg inside. Conception takes place inside the fallopian tube, where the sperm and egg finally meet. If anything prevents the fallopian tubes from working properly, or if scarring blocks the sperm or egg from meeting, you won't be able to get pregnant.
There are many possible causes of blocked fallopian tubes. While some women with blocked tubes experience pelvic pain, many others have no symptoms. Only fertility testing can determine if your tubes are open. An HSG is a specialized Xray used to determine if your fallopian tubes are open. This can be ordered by your OB/GYN.
TRY THIS REMEDY IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TO CONCEIVE.
INGREDIENTS.
2 bananas.
2 uncooked eggs.
1 cup of liquid tin milk.
1 table spoon of bicarbonate soda.
Get 2 bananas, 2 uncooked eggs, 1 cup of liquid tin milk, and 1 tablespoon of bicarbonate soda. Put all the ingredients in a blender, and blend all together.
DOSAGE: do this remedy early morning immediately after your menstruation cycle. You only drink once, don't repeat this remedy until after 3 months, after taking the remedy don't put on underwear for a week when it's bed time, sex is needed.
Note: I said "backing soda" not (powder).
fbabs:
Where can these drugs be purchased and the price

I saw this somewhere and it might be useful

Confirmed solution to infertility

Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant?
Irregular ovulation accounts for 25 to 30 percent of female infertility cases. The rest can have problems with blocked fallopian tubes, uterine structural problems.
In case you don't know, the fallopian tubes are the pathway between your ovaries and the uterus. The fallopian tubes do not directly attach to the ovaries. Sperm must swim up from the cervix, through the uterus, and into the fallopian tubes. When an egg is released from the ovaries, hair-like projections from the fallopian tube draw the egg inside. Conception takes place inside the fallopian tube, where the sperm and egg finally meet. If anything prevents the fallopian tubes from working properly, or if scarring blocks the sperm or egg from meeting, you won't be able to get pregnant.
There are many possible causes of blocked fallopian tubes. While some women with blocked tubes experience pelvic pain, many others have no symptoms. Only fertility testing can determine if your tubes are open. An HSG is a specialized Xray used to determine if your fallopian tubes are open. This can be ordered by your OB/GYN.
TRY THIS REMEDY IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TO CONCEIVE.
INGREDIENTS.
2 bananas.
2 uncooked eggs.
1 cup of liquid tin milk.
1 table spoon of bicarbonate soda.
Get 2 bananas, 2 uncooked eggs, 1 cup of liquid tin milk, and 1 tablespoon of bicarbonate soda. Put all the ingredients in a blender, and blend all together.
DOSAGE: do this remedy early morning immediately after your menstruation cycle. You only drink once, don't repeat this remedy until after 3 months, after taking the remedy don't put on underwear for a week when it's bed time, sex is needed.
Note: I said "backing soda" not (powder).

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hi mamas pls I need your view and advice. My period is 5 days late and I did PT its negative. Normally I experience sore breast after ovulation till period but I didn't experience it this cycle. I started having sensitive nipples headaches and waist pain that comes and goes 5days ago yet no menstruation and urine pt is negative. Do you think I should go and do blood test or wait for my period?Thank you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
wowfairy:
Hi mamas pls I need your view and advice. My period is 5 days late and I did PT its negative. Normally I experience sore breast after ovulation till period but I didn't experience it this cycle. I started having sensitive nipples headaches and waist pain that comes and goes 5days ago yet no menstruation and urine pt is negative. Do you think I should go and do blood test or wait for my period?Thank you all.
Hmmm bfp announcement loading... dancing on your behalf already. I want to be the first person to congratulate you. Abeg sis carry yourself go do blood pt first thing tomorrow morning. We await your good news, and hope u don dey buy baby things small small o wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
kosi2018:
congratulations on your result, next is your bfp in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Starrybella:
congratulations on your result, next is your bfp in Jesus Name.

Amen and amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good evening beautiful and fruitful mama's. Happy Sunday to you all. I just want to share something with u. Pls and pls if u see any baby item u like abeg buy am keep o. Start buying small small o. I don tell all of una, this year 2020 na our year o. As a matter of fact from next week we go dey post all baby items way we buy wink abi
2020 no negative vibes
The Lord will perfect all that concerns us in Jesus Name

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
amen amen times 10
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
fruitful mama plz what are little little vit one can be try while waiting on the lord
for unexplained infertility
abeg sabi mothers no read and pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Roseey0:

Go herbal on staph.
If you can be patient with the fermentation process, soak ginger, Booni, onion, garlic and alligator pepper in gin for 6weeks. Take a shot morning and night.
This is for staph.
It may heal your hydrosalpinx as well. I say May because I haven't used it to treat hydrosalpinx.

What I can verify works for hydrosalpinx is the combo of serrapeptase, Astragalus , Chinese yimucao and xixiancao and cleanpoint tampon

Modified: Don't add Booni for the men.
Thanks ma, just back online, can I get these Chinese barbs from u. Be sent u a pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Jidenma1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.