Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403307 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
how do i get omega 369
i need to see the sample
Roseey0

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sis!! You just made me laugh out loud here grin thanks Mama I pray it is positive so I can come and announce loudly here o and if it's not I will still be grateful cos I know it's this year for us all
Starrybella:
Hmmm bfp announcement loading... dancing on your behalf already. I want to be the first person to congratulate you. Abeg sis carry yourself go do blood pt first thing tomorrow morning. We await your good news, and hope u don dey buy baby things small small o wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omo2020: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
orney:
Infact,u spoke my mind the moment i saw this on facebook
amen ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Testimonytwins: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Goodevening mamas. Please has anyone had excision surgery for endometriosis and adhesions here in Nigeria?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
I am back, who remember my story?
Well i am 21weeks gone already, God of testimonies made it possible.

Had a bit of challenges at 12weeks, devil tried to pull a stunt, but God stood for me, by his grace I pulled through and survived threaten miscarriage. Only God has the final say.

Today, i use my pregnancy as a point of contact to every TTCing woman here, God will visit you and rewrite your story, he will weep your tears and replace it with testimonies..within 1month, more than 5 people here will testify by God's grace.. continue to hang on, your testimony is near by God's grace

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Good morning mamas,
I have 2 letrozole, 2 bromocriptine and 4 fertilady. Giving out the letrozole and bromocriptine free to anyone who is really in need of it/them. for PH mamas only. sorry, I wouldn't be able to do a waybill .The fertilady, for anyone interested you can make me an offer, should be based in PH too.
sprinkling babydust.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2020
tbaby123:

Had a bit of challenges at 12weeks, devil tried to pull a stunt, but God stood for me, by his grace I pulled through and survived threaten miscarriage. Only God has the final say.

Today, i use my pregnancy as a point of contact to every TTCing woman here, God will visit you and rewrite your story, he will weep your tears and replace it with testimonies..within 1month, more than 5 people here will testify by God's grace.. continue to hang on, your testimony is near by God's grace
Amen!
Congratulations mama! Happy bumping. God shall perfect that which he has started in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Good morning mama of wonderful children, please is there anyone that reside in calabar? Please get in touch . Thanks and highly appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2020
tbaby123:

Amen. God will always protect you and your baby. You shall carry to term and deliver safely on Jesus name,Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2020
tbaby123:

Amen!
Congratulations mama! Happy bumping. God shall perfect that which he has started in your life.

plz i need does drug you quote on your widd
how can i get it?

the kedi product you used

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
sis, I'm in port harcourt. I dont mind letrozole and fertilady. how do I reach you? 080three7three726four8

lynda1:
Good morning mamas,
I have 2 letrozole, 2 bromocriptine and 4 fertilady. Giving out the letrozole and bromocriptine free to anyone who is really in need of it/them. for PH mamas only. sorry, I wouldn't be able to do a waybill .The fertilady, for anyone interested you can make me an offer, should be based in PH too.
sprinkling babydust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
mamafaith202011:

Amen!

plz i need does drug you quote on your widd
how can i get it?

the kedi product you used

U will need to do test before they can prescribe drugs for you...
Test enables what prescription you be given
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Orekegold:
If there is a way you can send me a private message.i was diagnosed of pcos but I'm almost 38weeks gone .I just did somethings differently and at 1st trial I got pregnant.God did it.

Please help me o! I have been diagnosed PCOS. I have been crying since morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2020
kosi2018:
fruitful mama's rejoice with me, my hydrotubation was a success, it was a painless procedure, unlike the hsg I did. it was done today being day 9 of my cycle. praise to God almighty.
congratulations, I want to ask few questions too, how do you take your Chinese tea for each day and does it make you purge, because I purged when I tried taking it,
2. can I take the Chinese tea, combo and serrapep together
3. did you have sex during the course of the treatment
sorry for. my question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2020
Good morning mamas, please does anyone have the eBook; Supernatural birth.

Please kindly send to me if you have it, thanks.

My email is;
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynoacid(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank God on your behalf. God will perfect the journey for you. Please ma, can you send me a mail so as connect you to my wife, she will glad to have a first hand of a survival and how to practicalise the it just as you did. Jubbee11295@yahoo.com. Thank you ma.
kosi2018:
almost two months, I was told that too, but I saw people that did it and it worked for them. so I decided to give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulchic: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
tbaby123:

U will need to do test before they can prescribe drugs for you...
Test enables what prescription you be given

dear which test(name) do i need to do?
i don't have fibroid just the baby plane folic acid organic turmeric
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pojomojo:

Please help me o! I have been diagnosed PCOS. I have been crying since morning.

dear PCOS is not a death sentences. why are u crying
the first yr of my ttc i was also diagnosed of pcos
and the yeye so called gyn continue given me one ovulation drug and others.
but when i checked other places i was told i don't i have any history of pcos that my ovaries are in order.
i will advise u check other lab. even if you have pcos mind what you eat and your weight take other advice and you will fine

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good day fruitful mamas!

Pls, kindly recommend a good affordable private hospital with an experienced surgeon within Ojo, Amuwo Odofin, Agbara and Igando environs. Tired of facing delay in General Hospitals. I really need to remove these monsters called fibroids and live a normal life just like my fellow women. My health is been affected seriously.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mummytwins42:
congratulations, I want to ask few questions too, how do you take your Chinese tea for each day and does it make you purge, because I purged when I tried taking it,
2. can I take the Chinese tea, combo and serrapep together
3. did you have sex during the course of the treatment
sorry for. my question

1) I took one spoon each, mix with warm water from start of period till ovulation, I didn't purge, 2) you can take serrspeptase and Chinese teas together, 3) yes yes and yes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
mamafaith202011:

dear PCOS is not a death sentences. why are u crying
the first yr of my ttc i was also diagnosed of pcos
and the yeye so called gyn continue given me one ovulation drug and others.
but when i checked other places i was told i don't i have any history of pcos that my ovaries are in order.
i will advise u check other lab. even if you have pcos mind what you eat and your weight take other advice and you will fine
Thank you so much. I was placed on metfomin BG. It not been easy. Hubby had low sperm count currently on medication we have spent money I mean serious money. Thank you once again. It shall end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Happy new year mommas. This year won’t pass us by. We must conceive and carry our children. Amen

Please who has the E book supernatural birth and it starts with an egg please send to me
christybaby2240@gmail.com

Thanks mama

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 3:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Good day fruitful mamas!

Pls, kindly recommend a good affordable private hospital with an experienced surgeon within Ojo, Amuwo Odofin, Agbara and Igando environs. Tired of facing delay in General Hospitals. I really need to remove these monsters called fibroids and live a normal life just like my fellow women. My health is been affected seriously.

Oh Mama, I thought you have removed it long time ago..why the delay? The Lord will see you through. Fear not

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Fruitfulmom2240:
Happy new year mommas. This year won’t pass us by. We must conceive and carry our children. Amen

Please who has the E book supernatural birth and it starts with an egg please send to me
christybaby2240@gmail.com

Thanks mama

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Jellos:

Sent

Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2020
favourme062:

Oh Mama, I thought you have removed it long time ago..why the delay? The Lord will see you through. Fear not

Amen ma'am.
I travelled down to my side earlier December to remove it but later developed cold feet. Was very very scared as I kept on having series of bad dreams that claimed my enemy's life. Even my mum, brother, sister had the bad dreams too. The worst part of it was the Pastors that knew about my case told me not to go for it that it won't end well. They said the enemies are targeting their life (not mine) through the surgery. One even said if I had done it as against their advice, my enemy would have been in the mortuary not me. I did all the tests and d doctor has already booked me for the surgery in two days time before all these dreams started coming up. We have even concluded everything and he told me that I will need three pints on blood.
Hmmmmm! My sis, all these things got me scared ooo and I had to come back. Even as it s now, I'm still scared of everything but the fibroids are dealing with me seriously. The heavy bleeding and other pains associated with it are just too much and unbearable. Even if babies have not come yet, let me just live a normal life like my fellow women. cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen ma'am.
I travelled down to my side earlier December to remove it but later developed cold feet. Was very very scared as I kept on having series of bad dreams that claimed my enemy's life. Even my mum, brother, sister had the bad dreams too. The worst part of it was the Pastors that knew about my case told me not to go for it that it won't end well. They said the enemies are targeting their life (not mine) through the surgery. One even said if I had done it as against their advice, my enemy would have been in the mortuary not me. I did all the tests and d doctor has already booked me for the surgery in two days time before all these dreams started coming up. We have even concluded everything and he told me that I will need three pints on blood.
Hmmmmm! My sis, all these things got me scared ooo and I had to come back. Even as it s now, I'm still scared of everything but the fibroids are dealing with me seriously. The heavy bleeding and other pains associated with it are just too much and unbearable. Even if babies have not come yet, let me just live a normal life like my fellow women. cry
My love don't give room for fear, just remember God's promise for you is that u shall not die but live to declear his glory....Make up your mind, talk to God in prayers tell him your fears and worries and believe me you are coming out of this an overcomer....Sometimes we let the fear of the unknown hold us down...You are already in my prayers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
My love don't give room for fear, just remember God's promise for you is that u shall not die but live to declear his glory....Make up your mind, talk to God in prayers tell him your fears and worries and believe me you are coming out of this an overcomer....Sometimes we let the fear of the unknown hold us down...You are already in my prayers

Aawwww!
Mama, you've really lifted my soul. You don't know how much these words of encouragement mean to me. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen ma'am.

Cast all your cares and worries to God for He cares for you. Be encouraged mama, it shall end in praise. We are praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gtechnology2000@gmail.com

Thanks mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.