Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402758 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good Day Mamas, I am new here.
This year 2020 we will all testify of miracle babies in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.
Please mamas, last year March I had a MMC and during my scan, there were fibroids (at the back). Though they were small (two) at about 5mm. I also had UTI which was as a result of using preseed but has been cleared now thank God.
But of recent, I notice that immediately after ovulation I will keep spotting (dark brown/black colour) till when my next period is due.
Not sure what this is about??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
cherishyy:

Cast all your cares and worries to God for He cares for you. Be encouraged mama, it shall end in praise. We are praying for you.

Thank you sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by harbeams: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen ma'am.
I travelled down to my side earlier December to remove it but later developed cold feet. Was very very scared as I kept on having series of bad dreams that claimed my enemy's life. Even my mum, brother, sister had the bad dreams too. The worst part of it was the Pastors that knew about my case told me not to go for it that it won't end well. They said the enemies are targeting their life (not mine) through the surgery. One even said if I had done it as against their advice, my enemy would have been in the mortuary not me. I did all the tests and d doctor has already booked me for the surgery in two days time before all these dreams started coming up. We have even concluded everything and he told me that I will need three pints on blood.
Hmmmmm! My sis, all these things got me scared ooo and I had to come back. Even as it s now, I'm still scared of everything but the fibroids are dealing with me seriously. The heavy bleeding and other pains associated with it are just too much and unbearable. Even if babies have not come yet, let me just live a normal life like my fellow women. cry
I was like this last year before I removed my own fibroid,different visions,but guess what am alive to to testify of God's Mercy, all u need is to hold on to your faith.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hapiness44(f): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jellos:

Sent

Hi Mama, please also send to me. Thank you

hopetop444@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen ma'am.
I travelled down to my side earlier December to remove it but later developed cold feet. Was very very scared as I kept on having series of bad dreams that claimed my enemy's life. Even my mum, brother, sister had the bad dreams too. The worst part of it was the Pastors that knew about my case told me not to go for it that it won't end well. They said the enemies are targeting their life (not mine) through the surgery. One even said if I had done it as against their advice, my enemy would have been in the mortuary not me. I did all the tests and d doctor has already booked me for the surgery in two days time before all these dreams started coming up. We have even concluded everything and he told me that I will need three pints on blood.
Hmmmmm! My sis, all these things got me scared ooo and I had to come back. Even as it s now, I'm still scared of everything but the fibroids are dealing with me seriously. The heavy bleeding and other pains associated with it are just too much and unbearable. Even if babies have not come yet, let me just live a normal life like my fellow women. cry

I am personally not a fan of pastor this or pastor that. Most times sef dreams are as a result of our imaginations. Pray and go for your surgery, you will be fine.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
TJCAW:
Please mamas, last year March I had a MMC and during my scan, there were fibroids (at the back). Though they were small (two) at about 5mm. I also had UTI which was as a result of using preseed but has been cleared now thank God.
But of recent, I notice that immediately after ovulation I will keep spotting (dark brown/black colour) till when my next period is due.

I had this exactly. Brown blood like 7days before period.

I started taking vit b6 and got my bfp same cycle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
I was like this last year. I removed it in Sept. My Sister, believe in God and in yourself, have confidence that you will pull through. Dont inform anybody, just you and your hubby. it shall be a success. pls dont be scared, yes anxiety will set in, but you will be fine, but pls make sure the surgeon knows his onions oo. boost your blood before the procedure. I wasnt transfused after the procedure. it was spinal anaesthesia.God will see you through

uote author=Tripletwins222 post=86005975]

Amen ma'am.
Hmmmmm! My sis, all these things got me scared ooo and I had to come back. Even as it s now, I'm still scared of everything but the fibroids are dealing with me seriously. The heavy bleeding and other pains associated with it are just too much and unbearable. Even if babies have not come yet, let me just live a normal life like my fellow women. cry[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hypraise:
@Miraclebaby congratulations!!! Came in here after almost a year and saw your testimony. God never fails! Have a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery.
Congratulations to all the pregnant mamas and ATC mamas here. Your testimonies shall be perfect, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks dear. Long time. Hope you and your family are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
hapiness44:

Hi Mama, please also send to me. Thank you

hopetop444@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
mamafaith202011:
Please who has the E book supernatural birth and it starts with an egg please send to me
Gtechnology2000@gmail.com

Thanks mama

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good evening fruitful mama's.

I was diagnosed of hydrosalpinx of the right tube. I started taking yimucao, xixian cao and serrapatase and astragalus last week. I noticed I started having some cramp like pain. Please has anyone who takes the above noticed such and is it a sign that it's working?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tripletwins222 , you must not tell all your family members and pastors you want to do surgery. We Nigerians are very religious people and of course, they will always see visions and stuff on what they fear or don't understand.
On a normal day, we fear anything operation so what do you expect?

Do your surgery quietly with peace of mind. Afterwards, you may choose to tell them you have done it and you are alive and well by His grace. Don't go into surgery with fear o. Avoid those who will give you fear if you can't persuade them that all will be well. At least for now. Do your part. Prepare well. Go to the best hands. And pray for safety and success. That's all.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you so much mama. I will start adding B6.
rvpbae:

I had this exactly. Brown blood like 7days before period.

I started taking vit b6 and got my bfp same cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good afternoon Mamas.
Testimonies of BFPs in our midst this month in Jesus Name Amen.

So I am scheduled to have an HSG and laparoscopy to check for endometriosis next week ( A day after my tracker pinpoints ovulation). I am planning to do as much BD before these procedures.... Please have any mamas had to go through both at the same time and how was your experience
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
TJCAW:
Thank you so much mama. I will start adding B6.

Ok. I took 100mg but I started after ovulation.

Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Thank you sis.

Pls don't allow fear set in. You were one of the Mama's who God used to cheer me up to go for mine and bye God grace we all shall go walk in with our feet and walk out with our feet. Those we never told our movement to, we never know of it. Psalm 91 is there for us to always use when ever such fear set in.

Non of us shall die before our time. Our mothers gave birth to us and so shall we have our own children without interference from the enemies. We await your good news mama.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=TJCAW post=86042332]Good afternoon Mamas.
Testimonies of BFPs in our midst this month in Jesus Name Amen.

So I am scheduled to have an HSG and laparoscopy to check for endometriosis next week ( A day after my tracker pinpoints ovulation). I am planning to do as much BD before these procedures.... Please have any mamas had to go through both at the same time and how was your experien.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you. I was using the pregnacare conception which has B6 but its dosage is a lot smaller. Will look for the 100mg one to get.
rvpbae:

Ok. I took 100mg but I started after ovulation.

Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
I had stopped using folic acid for some time now. Mummy4life1, please I will like to know if it was after you got pregnant that you were asked not to be using folic acid or was it after your surgery you were advised not to ? Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
giftfromGod:
I had stopped using folic acid for some time now. Mummy4life1, please I will like to know if it was after you got pregnant that you were asked not to be using folic acid or was it after your surgery you were advised not to ? Thanks as I await your response.
Ma'am, My doctor asked me to stop taking folic acid after conception so that my fibroids will not grow faster but I was instructed to take pregnacare care.

Meanwhile, folic acid was given to after my fibroids operation till I was confirmed pregnant but my conception took place three month after my fibroids operation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Ma'am, My doctor asked me to stop taking folic acid after conception so that my fibroids will not grow faster but I was instructed to take pregnacare care.

Meanwhile, folic acid was given to after my fibroids operation till I was confirmed pregnant but my conception took place three month after my fibroids operation.

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gloriousheart:
Tripletwins222 , you must not tell all your family members and pastors you want to do surgery. We Nigerians are very religious people and of course, they will always see visions and stuff on what they fear or don't understand.
On a normal day, we fear anything operation so what do you expect?

Do your surgery quietly with peace of mind. Afterwards, you may choose to tell them you have done it and you are alive and well by His grace. Don't go into surgery with fear o. Avoid those who will give you fear if you can't persuade them that all will be well. At least for now. Do your part. Prepare well. Go to the best hands. And pray for safety and success. That's all.

Thank you mama. I really appreciate your concern.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
harbeams:

I was like this last year before I removed my own fibroid,different visions,but guess what am alive to to testify of God's Mercy, all u need is to hold on to your faith.

Thanks a lot mama.
I really do appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
fomatt:
I was like this last year. I removed it in Sept. My Sister, believe in God and in yourself, have confidence that you will pull through. Dont inform anybody, just you and your hubby. it shall be a success. pls dont be scared, yes anxiety will set in, but you will be fine, but pls make sure the surgeon knows his onions oo. boost your blood before the procedure. I wasnt transfused after the procedure. it was spinal anaesthesia.God will see you through

Amen ma'am.
Thanks a lot for the words of encouragement. I appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
giftfromGod:

Pls don't allow fear set in. You were one of the Mama's who God used to cheer me up to go for mine and bye God grace we all shall go walk in with our feet and walk out with our feet. Those we never told our movement to, we never know of it. Psalm 91 is there for us to always use when ever such fear set in.

Non of us shall die before our time. Our mothers gave birth to us and so shall we have our own children without interference from the enemies. We await your good news mama.

Amen dear!
Yes ooo! We shall all conquer. In Jesus name, we shall surely go in with our feet and come out victorious with our feet. Amen. God is in control dear.
Thank you sis. I appreciate your concern.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
TJCAW:
you are welcome sis, may your stay here be short and fruitful. Concerning the fibroids just eat healthy I believe it will go away
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good evening beautiful and fruitful mama's. I need to share this testimony with u all. Someone might benefit from it. There is dis weight loss group I joined late last year, one of the ladies in that group was booked for fibroid operation, everything was ready for the operation o, a date was fixed, her doctor asked her to do another scan few days to the operation. Lo and behold there was no fibroid anymore. Note she didn't take any medication o, she was just eating healthy meals mostly fruits and vegetables with normal Nigeria dishes.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen dear!
Yes ooo! We shall all conquer. In Jesus name, we shall surely go in with our feet and come out victorious with our feet. Amen. God is in control dear.

Mama please don't entertain fear, be strong in faith, hold God so tight and seek his presence.
When I did mine, I and dh did not tell his people and my people, just my elder sister that took care of me and a very close friend. I told my God what I wanted and He granted me that. Please be courageous and let God go with you. You shall surely testify.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fruitfulchic:
Good morning mamas. I have been following silently but I have been shy to seek for help here.

I have been married for almost 3yrs and I haven't missed my period for once. First my husband was diagnosed of low sperm motility after 1 year of trying. He has been on several drugs. Addyzoa increased it to 40% from 25% actively motile. After some months it dropped to 20% and we started fertileaid, count boast and motility boast .
this is similar to my case, hubby is suffering from low motility too. We meet an urologist, and he was asked to do scrotum scan which he did, after that the result shows that he might be suffering from varicocele, we didn't hesitate when the urologist said he will hv to undergo varicocele surgery , surgery was done after some month dh did sfa and the result shows the counts and motility were abit high after the surgery, after some months we discoverd the motility was very low, abeg let me nt bore u with my story, I will advise that u and your husband should treat infection. Because we were told recently that infection affects fertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Starrybella:
Good evening beautiful and fruitful mama's. I need to share this testimony with u all. Someone might benefit from it. There is dis weight loss group I joined late last year, one of the ladies in that group was booked for fibroid operation, everything was ready for the operation o, a date was fixed, her doctor asked her to do another scan few days to the operation. Lo and behold there was no fibroid anymore. Note she didn't take any medication o, she was just eating healthy meals mostly fruits and vegetables with normal Nigeria dishes.

Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen dear!

You welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Azaebere:

Mama please don't entertain fear, be strong in faith, hold God so tight and seek his presence.
When I did mine, I and dh did not tell his people and my people, just my elder sister that took care of me and a very close friend. I told my God what I wanted and He granted me that. Please be courageous and let God go with you. You shall surely testify.

Amen sis. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.