Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406753 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lambyks: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
has anyone used planbwellness products and how was the result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2020
hazel01:
hello ma, can you please send me the link too

I will. Send me a message. I couldn't send a on to you cos I've already sent 2 this morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=nicemom post=96476471][/quote]

I will. Send me a message ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Lovinghauwa:
Mama please you can also share share with me,thanks.

I thought I've sent to you ma'am? PM me if have not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Great is thy faithfulness lord unto me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good afternoon,

please don't take everything your doctor tells you Hook line and sinker ask questions to be clear.

1. A doc told me I can do SFA even after 7days of no sexual intercourse, when I tried to inform her about the 3-5days abstinence she got angry.

2. minds the people you patronize online some are out to make money out of your situation

3. I will open a WhatsApp group soon to help ourselves with information etc

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folusoga(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2020
mamatwiny:

Nice one.
I saw a herbal remedy to shrink fibroid on do it yourself Facebook group. I just screenshot it invade I come across who needs it. The ingredients were listed with their Yoruba name

I need this please!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
folusoga:

I need this please!

So sorry. It is been a long time and I no longer have it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month to us all!

Let us pray.....

Precious and merciful God, we thank you for giving us the grace to witness the last month of 2020. As we've stepped into the month of December, so shall we step out of it victoriously in Jesus name. Amen. None of us and our family members shall be found missing as this year runs out in Jesus name. Amen. We pray for your mercy upon all the GTC mums and dads. Break every protocols for our sake and grant us victory over TTC in Jesus name, Amen. To all the pregnant mums, may they deliver safely without any complications thereafter in Jesus name. Amen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all!

Available for sale at a discounted price.

Doctors Best high potency serrapeptase 120,000spu 90 Veggie caps

Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao Chinese herbs.

Still available
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Good afternoon blessed ones... Please, for painful menses, what can I take?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwabamise2020: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hello fruitful mothers.Please help me interpret this result and your advice will be appreciated.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmm,a gynae/sonographer insulted me today all because I pulled down my nosemask when he was doing the scan and talking to me...I was not in the right frame of mind and acted unconsciously. I was even telling him about the miscarriage I had.....

He insulted me like I was a child,I didn't even say anything because of my state of mind and he is an elderly person,I even apologised,he shouted and even told me I should carry my bag and go home ...he was meant to interpret his findings to me but he dismissed me and said i should go meet my Doctor.the scan wasn't free o,N3,000 and I was ridiculed on top.

I haven't been this humiliated all my life,he was so rude and unprofessional.its not his fault sha,sebi it's TTC,if I had my baby with me now,will I go for the scan.How I miss the baby I lost

God,you are seeing all this o.
No wahala..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dunpredictable: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hmmm,a gynae/sonographer insulted me today all because I pulled down my nosemask when he was doing the scan and talking to me...I was not in the right frame of mind and acted unconsciously. I was even telling him about the miscarriage I had.....

He insulted me like I was a child,I didn't even say anything because of my state of mind and he is an elderly person,I even apologised,he shouted and even told me I should carry my bag and go home ...he was meant to interpret his findings to me but he dismissed me and said i should go meet my Doctor.the scan wasn't free o,N3,000 and I was ridiculed on top.

I haven't been this humiliated all my life,he was so rude and unprofessional.its not his fault sha,sebi it's TTC,if I had my baby with me now,will I go for the scan.How I miss the baby I lost

No wahala..

It is well ma. May God almighty give you double for your shame.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folusoga(m): 3:11am On Dec 02, 2020
mamatwiny:

So sorry. It is been a long time and I no longer have it.

I understand. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

No wahala..

It is well ma'am. God will make all things beautiful in His time

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

No wahala..

It is well ma
Don't mind him
Count it all joy...God will do only what Him can do.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
oluwabamise2020:
Hello fruitful mothers.Please help me interpret this result and your advice will be appreciated.

The volume of the sperm is a little bit low.The minimum should be 2ml.
Active Motility is at the minimum.Try to aim 50%
Morphology is good
Sperm count is just above average
In all of the above,U should boost your Motility and Sperm count.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwabamise2020: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
customizedme:

The volume of the sperm is a little bit low.The minimum should be 2ml.
Active Motility is at the minimum.Try to aim 50%
Morphology is good
Sperm count is just above average
In all of the above,U should boost your Motility and Sperm count.

Thank you so much.I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

No wahala..

Ndo.God will do it
one of the things we pass through during TTC.
Smh for infertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na so as I dey do some digging about infertility on internet,dey burn data as if I won data lottery.I bumped into where they we talking about this miraculous pill called fuyan pill.I read all about it.In my mind I was like infertility don end for my life,make I purchase the drug,Na ehi I see $500.i said to myself again maybe they made a mistake I Sha saw a Nigerian number I chatted the person up.he told me the same amount.like WTF!!!!On top what na!!!! I used annoyance close my browser,off my data.I can't come n kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
oluwabamise2020:

60% is active motility technically you only have 20% that can move very fast to the egg, which falls below the 50% recommend threshold, it means you need to improve your motility the count is 44million which is very good so also is your mophorlogy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Am back again

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
customizedme:

Ndo.God will do it
one of the things we pass through during TTC.
Smh for infertility
Amen.Thank you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
Am back again
Hi mama, are you with working with Dr. Ese? It seems the active motility has reduced.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
Am back again
Hi mama, are you with working with Dr. Ese? It seems the active motility has reduced.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
Am back again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
Am back again

Hi mama, are you still working with Dr. Ese?
It seems the active motility has reduced.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Babygal2020:

Hi mama, are you still working with Dr. Ese?
It seems the active motility has reduced.
No mama, yes and am wondering why it reduced.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
No mama, yes and am wondering why it reduced.

Does he drink or smoke?
Is he overweight?

Why are no longer working with Dr. Ese?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Babygal2020:

Does he drink or smoke? Is he overweight?
Why are no longer working with Dr. Ese?
He doesn't smoke not smoke his not overweight
drop your mail let's talk about the last question

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.