Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394235 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2013
@AmatuRahman, hugs and welcome. Glad you finally decided to join in. May your stay here be short and sweet.

@all, this is the way I fill my cakes to ensure deliciousness in every bite http://frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/05/filling-and-trimming.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 3:07pm On May 23, 2013
@Udoka, big congratulations o! God is a faithful God and He will always fulfil his promises in our lives. May you have a blissful 9 months and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.

@Sparkle777, Congratulations too, God's favour and strenght will see you through the 9 months in Jesus name.

@All, testimonies will never cease in this forum in Jesus name, let us continue looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 3:18pm On May 23, 2013
@Udoka Congrat o,am so hapi 4 u..May God bless nd be wit u truout d pregnancy..i believ dis 1 has cum 2 stay Insha Allah!
@all Hear our prayers, O Lord, and let our cry come to you. Do not hide your face from us in the day of our troubles; in the day that we call, answer us speedily..Ameen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:44pm On May 23, 2013
udoka2:

PLEASE LIFT UP YOUR HANDS TO THIS GOD ON MY BEHALF AND SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO HIM (who am I that HE is too mindful of me? Me that was angry and quarreling with Him after December incident? He is indeed a DADDY and a merciful God!)

T H E E N D!

Thank you Lord, we just want to say thank you Lord
thank you Lord, we just want to say thank you Lord

Jehovah Over-do, you too much

I pray you will carry to term and deliver safely like the hebrew women in the bible. In the Mighty name of Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:45pm On May 23, 2013
AmatuRahman: Hello fruitful mums and dads,

This is my first time on posting here though  come in here to read thru people's post and  must say welldone to every member of this thread.
've been married for four years and just had ɑ̤̥̈̊ failed ivf cycle.  was diagnosed with pcos and was placed on metformin in the course of my treatment.

Congrats sparkle77 and udoka2, pray almighty Allah see u two thru the 9mnths and let u give birth to blessed kids.Amen

 also pray that almighty Allah will grant the rest us speedy bfp and bless us all with pious kids. Amen

welcome to the thread. oi pray your time here will be short
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2013
@ udoka, all I can say is thank you Jesus for being so mindful of us, am so very happy right now, God who stareted this good work will complete it in Jesus name.
@prettymomma, pls come out of your hiding o, hope u are fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2013
@udobaby...congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
the God of perfection wi perfect that which He started in ur life. i
wish u a stress free pregnancy. thank you baba God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats to all d preggies in da house. For Udy, God dat began a gud work in u will be faithful to complete it IJN.
for all d those who had bfn's, relax n see what d Lord wd do for u. U may not knw how or when but he'll do it again (BFP). For us mommas waiting, God's got our back n he wd show up for us; at his own time he makes all things beautiful. Let's keep d faith n not waver.
Shalom.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2013
@udoka, at last part two don finish.congratulations, I am so happy for you.u will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.have a stress free pregnancy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 4:26pm On May 23, 2013
Sparkle 777 and Udo..baby, I praise Almighty God on your behalf, congrats , u will carry to full term. That baby na "touch not" for d enemy o, He who started d good work is much more able to complete it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 4:45pm On May 23, 2013
udoka..,it shall be permanent in jesus name.
@all...dis mnth is our month of remembrance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 4:51pm On May 23, 2013
congratulations udobaby and sparkle 777,may God bless the fruit of your womb. I am so happy for you. This our God never fails. This month is a month divine fulfillment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
Oh Lord my God, how excellent is your name, in all the earth how excellent is your name, He is worthy to be praised, no one like Him, none can be compared to Him.

@ Udoka, I cried reading all your posts whenever you post. Our God is good. I cried the more when you said you got your bfp in April, you knw all, when the tenth bfp did not surface, like three days to month end, I begin to pray n pray, ha God pls let the last one come, I was praying it selflessly, not even asking Him to let mine be the tenth, no. I never knew God located you and enlisted you to be part of it, oh how I love Him more now. That simply says, He knows all, I don't need to be asking again, all I need is praise, amen.

So, at all, we had 10 bfp in April, a month to remember. I am well certain beyond my own understanding, that the of mercy God will visit us, in our offices, homes, churches, mosques, whereever is suitable for our God, He is locate you there.

I feel mercy, just mercy, is all we need, satan is defeated already so let's not waste time on him. Spend time acknowledging His excellency, God Almighty is the most Excellent one.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:09pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats udo n sparkle, may d good lord keep u n ur child ijn.@ udo, this God who opened ur chapter will not close it untill Jesus comes. U'll be breastfeeding @5mnths n bfb no 2 ll show up in Jesus name. Wishing u a stressfree 9mths . It is well with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2013
Ha, I wished I had asked for more ooo, ok, Lord dat one na toli toli. How many do we want now oooooooo. God pls you know our number, vist us, remember MERCY, GRACE, FAVOUR, and visit us in large number before the second half of this year runs out. Greeting ourselves with bfps. When I will say, @all, I greet you all in the name of the Lord with my bfp, and another will say, amen, I great you too in the name of the Lord with mine, on n on like that. Not by works let's you boast, mercy will surely locate everybody. Just be connected to the true SOURCE.

I enlist myself Lord. Pass me not oh gentle Saviour, Amen.

@Alwaystrue, yes, only mercy, will surely celeberate with you soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2013
@Udoka: I'm so so so very very excited in my spirit. Ha!!! GOD IS GOOD o! Udoka, please rest a lot and pray a lot too, even if its in your heart. Always be in constant touch with THE ONE WHO HAS PUT YOUR BABY IN YOUR WOMB. I'm so very happy for you. You will bring this one to full term in JESUS name.
Pls don't forget to invite us for the naming ceremony O!. I key into your testimony and I declare that this month of May is my month of BFP in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2013
@ Nictos no be sooooo. Exams don finish na. Na so u wan take bone us.wats up with u now. Hope u r doing Good.@ mamat wetin happeN abi na netwrk abeg come gist us my ears don open dey wait for positive news of bfb.cld it bE morning sickness grin, JesuS loves u. @ safe babe o ginikwa. Hope u never break waist o. Oya use aboniki balm with a hand towel put am for warm water use am massage ur waist. Becos since wey u tell us say dh wan do kiniko for ur bori we no come hear from u again.it is well sister. @ all d bd wey we do dis month na june e go begin manisfest. Be still n know that I am God!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:41pm On May 23, 2013
@Sparkle,congrats, I love you for sharing your testimony. I say amen to it, you will carry your baby(ies) to full term.

@all, these two testimonies are pointing to no one but God. I think God want us to learn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
@Skimpychick, lololololo, ha, u partial no be small o, u ask weda na morning sickness dey hold back MamaT, but for Safe06, u ask weda she don break her back ni, yeahhhhh, if na me be Safe06, I go appear one time say, mba, I no break my back, na morning sickness, even though no be am, I go form am by force.

So, @Safe, come out from your hiding place, let's know weda na morning sickness abi na back u break. I don laf tire ooo. Somebody help me.

See unpaid comedians for here oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2013
Congratulations udoka and sparkle, wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doris107: 6:05pm On May 23, 2013
@udoka, am very happy for your testimony, the good Lord that started this will be with you to the end in Jesus name, congratulations.

@all forgive me for not coming in here for a very a long time now is because i was watching my body so i stayed off, pleease all i have a question, af hs not shown for the past three weeks now counting from the day it suppose to show face, but am afraid to test, cos i dnt have any sign of pregnancy i noticed i always sleep at any free time bt i have seen af onec since i started sleeping like a little baby. did any one here have same experience and later see af or later got bfp? i did not take any medicine,that might have caused this af delay, i met with my husband onec not even my ovulation period.
pls all give me some relieving reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:11pm On May 23, 2013
Udoka a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sparkle 777, i rejoice with you, he that has began a ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ work I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ you wil be faithful to complete it

@ all, let's Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ out ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ more testimonies! Our God lives
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2013
Congratulations @ Udoka , awwwww e be like say make I com hug u (()). Who says God's love is not renewed every second of everyday in our lives?
@ sparkle777 congrats dearie. Wish u both d smoothest sailing pregnancy & childbirth.
@ all dis month is our month o! If devil like make e go hang , we must pull our ttc garments troway, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 6:32pm On May 23, 2013
Udosky!udoka!!!hmmm,our God is wonderful!congratulobia!I wish u a stressless preggie season
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 6:43pm On May 23, 2013
Udo pauly, congrats my dear sister. Words can't even begin to express the joy I feel in my heart for you. I know first hand what having a miscarriage or miscarriages can do to someone, it's only by the grace of God that we make it through.
This has been my prayer for everyone on this forum, to come and announce thier BFP and carry to term.
No fear my dear cos the devil can't even come close to this one....TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM, this I declare for you and your baby IJN....AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 6:46pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats my Sisters, Udoka and Sparkle. Our God who started this journey with u will see u both thru to th end with healthy babies. I wish u Babes stress free 9m.

MamaTriplets, I be regular visitor here even though I rarely comment. But for good news, trust me to always put on my dancing shoes to celebrate with u guys. We shall all testify soonest by His grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 7:06pm On May 23, 2013
@Udoka.....my sister, my friend!! I have been singing His praises! Like I said, if all my body was made of lips, it would still not be enough to glorify the name of the Almighty God for His gift of love to you! What can I say but THANK YOU LORD!!! I am so so happy! This baby is 'touch not' as someone rightly said! And so shall it be forever and ever in Jesus' Mighty Name I pray....Amen!

@all .....my sister is back o!CHOI!!!!!!Come and join me sing Halleluyah!!!Jehovah Jireh has done me well!!!Come and join me sing Halleluyah!!!!Jehovah Nissi has done me well!!

It shall be permanent! It shall be permanent!! What the Lord has done for you......it shall be permanent!!

(((((((((((((BEAR HUG))))))))))))))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 23, 2013
doris107: @udoka, am very happy for your testimony, the good Lord that started this will be with you to the end in Jesus name, congratulations.

@all forgive me for not coming in here for a very a long time now is because i was watching my body so i stayed off, pleease all i have a question, af hs not shown for the past three weeks now counting from the day it suppose to show face, but am afraid to test, cos i dnt have any sign of pregnancy i noticed i always sleep at any free time bt i have seen af onec since i started sleeping like a little baby. did any one here have same experience and later see af or later got bfp? i did not take any medicine,that might have caused this af delay, i met with my husband onec not even my ovulation period.
3 weeks without AF?my sister,go do Pregnancy test quickly so you can know how to treat your body for your baby and if its BFN,you go to d hospital to know the cause of d delay.you can't just sit doing nothing.I Pray its BFP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2013
doris107: @udoka, am very happy for your testimony, the good Lord that started this will be with you to the end in Jesus name, congratulations.

put urself out of this misery and just test, i pray its a bfp if its not then you'll find out what's delaying it the earlier the better.
If na me pee sticks for don tire o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:11pm On May 23, 2013

just do a test, whats the worst that can happen, a BFN... what if its a BFP..

pls stop the toture on yourself
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 23, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2013
Udokalisous mama baby congratulations awwwwww Jehovah over do has done it and it shall be permanent IJN. see as ur testimony don bring ppl come out from hiding. this is d kind of miracle that everyone know that its God alone. God I thank u for Udoka's testimony I key into this miracle and claim for me and e everyone in this forum IMNJ amen

@sparkle congrats to u n family . u n Judoka will hv stress free journey into motherhood

@Safilisous mama how far now wetin come happen we don fast finish ooo we even pray for u

@omonikiba pls send prophecy out oo and I say amen too o

@all I greet u mama n papa of glorious children

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.