Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404522 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bankiele(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats udoka and sparkle.i wish u safe delivery in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2013
Congratssssssssssssss Udoka. Nwannem nwayi i'm so happy for you. This one has come to stay o!!! Wishing u a stress free 9months and safe delivery. @ all our God is still God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:44pm On May 23, 2013
@ udoka congrats sis..." Mama testimony".... Wish u a stress free nine month course. @ all I noticed dat of recent I stopped asking God for d fruit of d womb, as in I completely stopped.I just go abt my normal prayers and off I go. Even when I see preggo women I just sign or I stare and look away, and when frds and families call or come visiting and chat me up abt wats going on I just put up a smile and say when God is ready he ll do it o , because me am tired of asking am not even suppose to be asking at d first place.and then I ll face whoever dat is questioning me and asked if he or she asked for a child frm God B4 they were blessed with one. I ll even go ahead and start mentioning names of all my family members,frds, neighbors anybody dat I can think of who conceived without issued. So y sld I keep asking for somthing dat God knws dat I want bitterly. So am asking. "AM I IN DENIAL".
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 1:26am On May 24, 2013
Udoka .. God is good. Thank God for His watch over you n Baby. I Thank God for His faithfulness and for never leaving you or forsaking you. Great baba baby too.

sparkle congrats ooo. God has done it.

Doris please take a preg. test . It is well. Have no fear. Just know that God is still God regardless of the result.

Doyin our destinies are not the same don't compare yourself good or bad with another. I think you should ask God to restore your joy and faith in Him concerning TTC. Instead of asking you can pray with Thanksgiving believing that you have received .

@all Jehovah has the final Say o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 6:03am On May 24, 2013
@Udoka, blessed be the name of the Lord who has done dis 4 u. Ur joy shall be full as u'll bring forth a healthy baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 6:53am On May 24, 2013
Our God is good! D God of daniel,hannah neva falls, but d almighty one made us to kw in eph 6 vs 12 dat we not wrestling against flesh and blood but against principality and powers in the high places but im happy dat God also assured us in d same chapter dat with d mention of his name(JESUS CHIRST) Every kneel must bow and all tougue shall confess. @udoo congrats na God has d final say, aka chukwu di ya, trust him, his is in ur household remain bless!
@all we are victorious IJN. Baby dust t[color=#006600][/color]o u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 7:28am On May 24, 2013
Thank U Lord for all the bfps announced on this thread. We believe dat this is just d begining and we all shal testify in Jesus mighty name Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 7:40am On May 24, 2013
Congratulations Udoka. I am Sooooooooo happy for you. I wish you a stress free 6 months.

Congrats sparkle. I wish u a stress free 9 months.

@all verily the help of Allah is near. We will share our testimony soon. The VCDs will be out soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:02am On May 24, 2013
@ALL,
I appreciate all of you for your kind wishes and congratulatory messages. Thank you! Thank you!! and Thank you!!!.

My prayer always is that God will visit each and every one here, when its seems too difficult as if there is no more hope is when God shows His mightiness. When your time comes, which l know is sooner than you think, He will fight every battle thats causing your delay and direct your steps to right place for solution.

Please dont look at age, its all but a number. My EDD falls in my birthday month, and l will be 38yrs by then - God will do what He says He will do!

Finally, l have learnt that infertility/miscarriages can be caused by the following reasons:
(1) Spiritual
(2) Medical
(3) Herbal
(2) Lifestyle (sometimes termed unexplained)

May God direct ur step to the direct place for solution and may HE fight all the Spiritual battles for u IJN. The era of trial and error is over in our lives IJN - every of your steps will be ordered by the LORD!

Have a blessed day my sisters!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2013
@ all mamas nd papas hw una dey? @omonikaba pls send out prophesy for d mnth of june. make it 20 dis time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2013
@ doris07 pls get urself tested,u never can tell, i pray is bfp. @ all nothing will stop me come june,i will announce my bfp.i pray so 4 everyone in dis forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:38am On May 24, 2013
God, your name is Alhpa, Omega, Ageless, Changeless, Almighty Jehova, Glorious God, We bow before your throne.

@udoka, Congratulations. This baby will bring joy, peace, favour and abundant grace of God upon your family. As he/she/they has come to wipe away your tears, so shall joy never department from your home henceforth IJN. Its well with you.

my belle just dey sweet me. Even though this bfp happened in April, God delayed the announcement so that we will have reasons to shout congratulations in this month of May. The flood gate of heaven is opened again for bfp this month among the sisters and brothers in this forum. oya, make the announcement continue to flow until we loose count IJN.

@udoka, oya give us the contact of that woman that gave you herbs in Imo State, you never can tell who will benefit from her again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:00am On May 24, 2013
@all

pls there is this drug that works exactly like parlodel, l have taken it before but cant remember the name again, pls can someone remind me?

@cjone
the old woman no get phone number ooo, but na my village, you can email me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2013
@Udoka, Amen to your prayers. The drugs, can it be bromocripton? But I think bromo n parlodel na d same?
But I learnt about bromo from u first.
@all, lol at Prophetess.
@Manoda, Mummyf, and all, as for June prophesy, I can't say exept there is a word. Prohets don't prophecy from their head, only God confirm the Word of the prophet cos He made them prophecy.

But one Word, Mercy, that's all I received, just ask for His mercy. If He show us mercy, this place will be flooded with bfp. So, no more rights, binding (how long will you bind?), ask for Mercy, it overlooks weaknesses, failures, ability, think of it.

Just Mercy, nothing else. God will have mercy on us all.

I feel April bfp na toli toli from God (toli toli, means, tickling, u know wen u tickle a child, he/she laugh, u do it a again, he/she like it n want more), now we like it and want more, but we shall ask for more through mercy, if I say 20, maybe its only those who merit it will receive, but when everyone is asking for mercy, you can imagine how it will be, bfp everywhere.

We want more Lord. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:32am On May 24, 2013
thank you Omonikiba
bromo is generic name for all of them. there is this particular brand am thinking of the name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2013
Ok, abi na bromergon?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:44am On May 24, 2013
Hello fruitful mamas, dh did Fluid test and his count was low. The test culture also show yielded moderate growth of enterococcus species after 24hrs incubation at 37c. They said that he should treat the infection first before drugs that can boost his count. Does anybody know if i can be infected as well and what type of test should i go for. I didnt go to hospital with him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:36am On May 24, 2013
omonikiba: Ok, abi na bromergon?

you are a darling! yes it is, thanks alot!

@Mar July,
Do HVS and also culture ur urine for infection too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2013
@Omonikiba,
Thanks for the words on mercy. It made me go back to read the story of great women who birthed great men that God used and it aligned. The bible is complete:

I samuel 2:21 Basic Englich Version
And the Lord had mercy on Hannah and she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. And the young Samuel became older before the Lord

Luke 1:57-58
57 When it was time for Elizabeth’s baby to be born, she gave birth to a son. 58 And when her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had been very merciful to her, everyone rejoiced with her

Genesis 21:1-2
Now the LORD was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did for Sarah what he had promised 2Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.

Indeed, we thank God for His mercy and graciousness (unmerited favour) so much that many that have been medically written-off are now mothers and fathers of their own children.

I read this somewhere and thought to share an excerpt of it as i believe it will touch at least one person:

'We can empathize with Rachel, especially those among us who have known this heartache. If Rachel had rested in Jacob’s love, and waited patiently for the Lord to open her womb, we would have applauded her as a role model in a very difficult situation. But, as a flawed human being, she became jealous of her sister. The beautiful woman, deeply loved by her husband was not enough; she wanted what her sister had.

Did she turn to God and ask for His mercy, no. Rachel demanded of her husband, “Give me children or I’ll die!” (Genesis 30:1). Does this drama-queen demand sound familiar? Jacob lost his temper as Rachel demanded something that was beyond his control. “Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having children?” (Genesis 30:2).

Rachel was a desperate woman who was determined to take matters into her own hands. She pushed her maidservant, Bilhah, into the arms of her husband to give him a son. Canaanite customs allowed such a solution … but Rachel was not a Canaanite! How easily we adapt to the ways of the world when we focus our attention on what we want. It is hard to say no when we see others getting what they want, by whatever means.

When she finally gave up trying, “God remembered Rachel…” (Genesis 30:22). God had not forgotten her. When Rachel finally came to the end of herself, then “… God listened to her and opened her womb.

God is still listening today. He is waiting for us to come to Him with our requests, to humble ourselves admitting our need of Him. He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). There are many things in the world that are vying for a piece of our heart, but God wants our whole heart, soul and body.'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2013
Congratulations, Sparkle and Udoka !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:11pm On May 24, 2013
Alwaystrue: @Omonikiba,
Thanks for the words on mercy. It made me go back to read the story of great women who birthed great men that God used and it aligned. The bible is complete:

I samuel 2:21 Basic Englich Version
And the Lord had mercy on Hannah and she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. And the young Samuel became older before the Lord

Luke 1:57-58
57 When it was time for Elizabeth’s baby to be born, she gave birth to a son. 58 And when her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had been very merciful to her, everyone rejoiced with her

Genesis 21:1-2
Now the LORD was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did for Sarah what he had promised 2Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.

Indeed, we thank God for His mercy and graciousness (unmerited favour) so much that many that have been medically written-off are now mothers and fathers of their own children.

I read this somewhere and thought to share an excerpt of it as i believe it will touch at least one person:

continuously we should start crying out to him for mercy..afterall, he said in his word that he will have mercy on who he chooses to
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:03pm On May 24, 2013
Aah Alwaysbaby God bless u , God will continue giving u the seed to sow and we the bread to eat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
congratulations @udoka. God almighty will protect you all. Pls can I have your email address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 2:35pm On May 24, 2013
@all I have change my Name from Berrybass to Nice14. @alwaystrue thanks 4 f word, indeed mercy is all we need, may God mercy speaks for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:51pm On May 24, 2013
@beloved1993, I sent you a mail through your email, kindly reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2013
@Honeybony, am sorry I think you need to talk to Udoka. You have carry to term too.

@BerryBass, y u dey change na? Ok, Nice14 noted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:25pm On May 24, 2013
@ all pls check out dis blog, i ve being practising LWD . I think dis blog might be helpful to someone

http://icanmakeangels..com/2010/12/how-evan-aaliyah-came-to-be-post-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PREPEC: 4:59pm On May 24, 2013
I have been TTC for the past 6 years all to no avail. Saw my period last in the month of November 2012. What is the best treatment for irregular menstruation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
nice14: @all I have change my Name from Berrybass to Nice14. @alwaystrue thanks 4 f word, indeed mercy is all we need, may God mercy speaks for us.

nice one grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:38pm On May 24, 2013
PREPEC: I have been TTC for the past 6 years all to no avail. Saw my period last in the month of November 2012. What is the best treatment for irregular menstruation.

why not see a doctor! if you haven't
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PREPEC: 5:46pm On May 24, 2013
I have seen gynae. Being on drugs for the past 2 years just for me to have my period every month but that is not working well. When I stopped in October 2012 because I was really tired of taking the drugs and injections my period has not come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2013
@muma tkz 4 d blog..is lemon nd lime dsame? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.